The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Well said, she's hot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
I had a starfish...............not sure what you will get.
Sad Sad sad :
What was your experience like Senior Bro w800i ????
Old 19-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well said, she's hot.
Did you also get a red-hot starfish bro w800i ????
Old 19-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Did you also get a red-hot starfish bro w800i ????
Good for me
Old 20-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good for me
can provide your FR.....
Old 20-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good for me
Yes Yes !! Please post your FR Bro w800i
Old 21-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 15
nihilist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcomer1984 View Post
Wats starfish stand for?
i guess means the gal lie down like dead starfish? upgrade from dead fish lol!
Old 23-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Quote:
can provide your FR.....
Counting back, I think I looked her up for more than 5 times already. Initially she was quite vocal about pain when bonking her, now seems to be enjoying it better haha. Now she gives better bj, and will ride on top while I squeeze her lovely boobs. Doggie still painful according to her, missionary no problem now.
Old 23-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Counting back, I think I looked her up for more than 5 times already. Initially she was quite vocal about pain when bonking her, now seems to be enjoying it better haha. Now she gives better bj, and will ride on top while I squeeze her lovely boobs. Doggie still painful according to her, missionary no problem now.
wah bro, you went so many times liao.....her attitude got improve or not ???
Old 23-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah bro, you went so many times liao.....her attitude got improve or not ???
Slightly improved I guess, still cannot kissn cos she seems to have an American bf
Old 23-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
Loaded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm heading down to L18H38 for the first time tomorrow, looking for some big boob action.

Is it possible to go for a CAT50 and skip the sex, instead going for a nice slippery titty fuck and finishing with spunking over tits? Can I ask about these kind of services before entering the room?

I'd take the sex but I'm afraid of contracting chlamydia or something which has happened to me before, in Amsterdam.

Thanks.
Old 24-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

Do Ang moh still have to pay $80 minimum? I need to make sure I have correct change later.
Old 24-11-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Who would you guys say are the top 5 good looking good service big boobs Thai chicks?

Interested to know
Old 24-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

L18h38g99

OK, I can confirm that the rates are still $80 for 40mins for ang moh/foreigners. However the boss at L18H36 who reeled me in for a peek says 45mins for $80.

On to the FR:

L18H38G99

Service: Very nice overall.

Shower: very fast, couldn't wait to start feeling her massive boobs. Had a bit of a soapy tit fuck which didn't last too long.

Cat bath: none, apart from sucking my nipples whilst she was playing with my balls.

Tit fuck: Now we're talking! After the shower we went to dry. She asked me where I wanted to fuck first, her tits or her pussy. I immediately asked her to lubricate those massive boobs in oil for me to fuck, and so she did with haste. She laid on her back and then lubricated my cock as well, wanked me off for a few seconds and then placed it between her cleavage - she then squeezed her tits together which completely engulfed me, so I began to fuck like crazy until I nearly blew right there. I stopped for a few seconds as I was reaching the point of no return, and I didn't want to blow my $80 on a 30 second tit fuck. I repeated this process two more times before it became too shiok. So I then asked if I could switch to her pussy. I'd highly recommend bros masturbate in the morning if they are obsessed with titty fucking, you won't last long, trust me!!

BJ: Not really into BJs much unless they are BBBJ and very sloppy. However it did give me more opportunity to grope those massive boobs for a couple of mins. I sat on the edge of the bed bent over groping her tits, sometimes changing to feel her arse, all whilst she was on her knees sucking on my cock and lightly massaging my balls, which felt great.

Nipple licking/tit sucking: When she got on her back ready for the FJ I swooped in for a lick but it seemed that she didn't like it, no big deal.

FJ: Complained of pain at first, so I took it easy, just dipping my head slowly in and out before picking up pace. It didn't take her long at all to grab my hips and pull me in deeper. Once I had full depth confirmation I arched back and widened her knees, lifting her ass slightly upwards and giving me a perfect view of the penetration. I began to hammer like crazy for maybe 5 mins until I blew my load. I'm not bothered about positions, that one felt perfect and her tits were bouncing up and down in a perfect repeat rhythm like some hentai anime. Good views all around.

GFE: Not much, I get the impression she doesn't like frenching much, either that or my huge mustache I'm growing for Movember was putting her off. Regardless she was very chatty, and we spoke a ton during the massage (which was better than any HC massage I've had.)

After that we showered again and then I left, saying goodbye and TY to boss on the way out as well.

RTF: No, only because this is my first adventure to GL and there are many more ladies to pick from. I want some huge fake tits next time, I'm a weird one because I actually prefer fake tits over real.

Saying that I did spot a very leggy PRC at L18H34 whilst walking back up the street. Bloody sexy, I should have gone for a closer look in hindsight. Maybe next time I'll get some long legged chick to keep her heels on whilst I doggy her stood up. Anyway, on my next visit I'll walk through all the houses and see what's on offer, maybe make a discovery myself for a change and report back here with some news.

Also please not: G99 will be going home soon, either next month or CNY, she's not decided. Any bros wanting to check out her huge assets should get down there before it's too late!
Old 25-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Who would you guys say are the top 5 good looking good service big boobs Thai chicks?

Interested to know
maybe can try L8H66G G12............ also G99, new......big boobs but service not sure cos havent try.
Old 27-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
anikin99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to L18H38 a few days ago, wanting to try G99. Saw her all wrapped up in a dress so couldn't tell if she was that busty as most reviews paint her to be. Her body looked abit on the pudgy side. I left but kinda regret not giving her a try. thinking of going later for a try this time without looking at the rest n making a specific request for her. The last time I read so much about Rin, I tried n was sorely disappointed. Any advice bros?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1