The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

lastly, the best gal reserve for bro sha gua... damm pretty, some say the best in Saigon, Vung tau and Dalat

Old 13-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Sha gua, that gal post on vietnam newspaper look for `Toi dang bao tim Anh Sha Gua va Kg Co Toc nguoi Singapore'...... Wah, what u do to her ? She has to sell bread now
Old 13-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Some local viet gals for bros to enjoy
This seems to be a very typical vietnamese face found in jc and ktv around sillypore.
Old 13-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Bro SingViet, i will be in HCM from 12Apr to 16Apr. Any chance of meeting you there? Book airticket already.. rather ex @ $241.46 by tigerairway.

Maybe stay in your house and "triple up your monthly power bill"...heehee ...........joking
Old 13-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Sha Gua, maybe this will be your vn house :P

Something like this (4m x 20m) in D5 will set you back around USD 600k to 650k. If corner unit, about 20% more.
Sha Gua, you don't want I want.
视线人浪中找你
Old 13-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
In Vn, only vietnamese and vietkieu can own land
Decree 23 issued on 12 Feb 07 states that 100% foreign owned company also can buy and own land.
But there is a 28% capital gain tax upon re-sale.
视线人浪中找你
Old 13-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777 View Post
Decree 23 issued on 12 Feb 07 states that 100% foreign owned company also can buy and own land.
But there is a 28% capital gain tax upon re-sale.
Then this is good news for the companies. But for individual, we still have to wait for long time before we can own land Next possible way is to marry a vietnamese lady and use her name to buy land
Old 13-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bro SingViet, i will be in HCM from 12Apr to 16Apr. Any chance of meeting you there? Book airticket already.. rather ex @ $241.46 by tigerairway.

Maybe stay in your house and "triple up your monthly power bill"...heehee ...........joking
I not sure yet as my trips are all adhoc in nature. if you think $241.46 by tigerairways is expensive, wait till i show u my tigerairways ticket at $474.75 for next week.
Old 13-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

mmm...the thread is expanding in business sense...

Besides info on Vn partner, we have FLs svc. But wait, if everyone's baxa finds out (they gossip very much right?) mati liao...more suitable for the non-Vn-baxa bros... bro Kangtuo's choice to hit upon pinoy & PRC may be safer?

Anyway, the US$ cost of owning Vn properties seem to be out of reach for a lot of common folks, looks like stuck to living in Sg HDB serving loans for 33over years...haiz..
Old 13-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
mmm...the thread is expanding in business sense.
Besides info on Vn partner, we have FLs svc. But wait, if everyone's baxa finds out (they gossip very much right?) mati liao...more suitable for the non-Vn-baxa bros... bro Kangtuo's choice to hit upon pinoy & PRC may be safer?Anyway, the US$ cost of owning Vn properties seem to be out of reach for a lot of common folks, looks like stuck to living in Sg HDB serving loans for 33over years...haiz..
No need to tell your ba xa all the truth right? If she ask u who's that gal on the screen, just say she's the grand daughter of HCM... hehehhe And she will stand up and salute immediately
Old 13-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Anyway, the US$ cost of owning Vn properties seem to be out of reach for a lot of common folks, looks like stuck to living in Sg HDB serving loans for 33over years...haiz..
Aiyoh, our 5 room HDB flat also not bad wat.

Old 13-03-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
No need to tell your ba xa all the truth right? If she ask u who's that gal on the screen, just say she's the grand daughter of HCM... hehehhe And she will stand up and salute immediately
..ha..ha... mmm...now ur other baxa at HCM ah... HCM's grand god-daughter right!

I tot of 'retiring' to Vn/CN/M'sia in later years - but the cost seems not that cheap. Sg is not the best retiring place, but come back for medisave/medishield svcs probably ok.

Got to work harder (but with Vn partner, 1 party working can be quite 'siong') to earn $. Mok, KT are trying to setup business ah...now on 2nd tot, I may hv to consider deh...
Old 13-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Aiyoh, our 5 room HDB flat also not bad wat.
CB...post your own house....
Old 13-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777 View Post
Something like this (4m x 20m) in D5 will set you back around USD 600k to 650k. If corner unit, about 20% more.
Sha Gua, you don't want I want.
Take la...i rather die than stay in VN long term
Old 13-03-2007, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
Ya.... the viet scene need to be spiced by such calibre.
Wah...you see pretty girls pic then post thread here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1