The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WeChat Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post
most massage offers from balestier area,,, similar stories by different thai gals. all scam !!!:
I tot PRCs?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-08-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

1more scam.
Axwx8866
Old 21-08-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
lately have been playing with wechat while on the road to work. From orchard to bugis to GL...
added alot of contacts, viet, prc, thai...

ID: yytt94
ask to meet at 132 killiney

lucky I know how to research in SBF.
Came across one from locanto WeChat miki6710. After adding her, she asked where I was. Said Orchard Road and she said she is nearby. Address 132 Killiney. Googled and found out it was the SPC petrol station so queried her but she replied her place is nearby. Checked that her id already listed here.
She posts new photos quite often. Google Rimmy and you can see where she got the photos.
Old 21-08-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by faggort View Post
Wechat ID : kikiloveyuepao
Fake.
Did image search on her photos and came across a few Tenbo websites. Sorry don't have that link anymore. Sent link to her and she immediately blocked me.
Old 25-08-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Jokerwannabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They got new tricks. Ask to buy card coz now mata catch.. cabnot cash transation.. i rehect den they said what wan track my location thru my hp line.. i asked them to come.. delete n block me.. hahahha
Old 26-08-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
hahahaha, LOBANG PECAK...

SCAMMERS ATTACKING SBF...
I actually went and ask around for some information from "restricted sources". One of my dude told me, most of them actually from china and some are locals that decided to help them. They only take photos from those china or taiwan website to post as you all know china n taiwan girls love to show off their nehneh n figure.

And please be very careful, they are invading into more and more platforms thats why my "source" said they have local help. Even social apps like pator, tagged, bees, etc etc are getting more and more if these bullshitters. As long as you see chinese name + wechat contact, please be cautious.. can disturb but dont line sinker and kanna hook. See bros losing thousands of $$ to these bastards is really not worth it..
Old 28-08-2015, 03:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

now got thai??
Serious
Old 28-08-2015, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Came across one from locanto WeChat miki6710. After adding her, she asked where I was. Said Orchard Road and she said she is nearby. Address 132 Killiney. Googled and found out it was the SPC petrol station so queried her but she replied her place is nearby. Checked that her id already listed here.
She posts new photos quite often. Google Rimmy and you can see where she got the photos.
Luckily you checked first
Old 28-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Golden RULE IS COD... NO ADVANCE....

Old 28-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Piano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
Anyone come across 'eMMa-total packages'
100/1hr..balestier hotel prefer.
It's a scam. Not that they ask you to pay first, but the lady
1) doesn't look like the girl on the Wechat
2) from some strange country (not china or Malaysia)
3) not pretty.
Disappointing.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
kinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to behold

One added me today in wechat. Decide to play with them since i was free.

Before she could say anything, i told "her" i was selling itune card at cheap price and ask if she was interested.

"She" then act blur ask me what is it... then i mention im selling alipay card also. Then immediatly she give some nasty remarks and block me lol.
Old 01-09-2015, 02:27 AM
Samster

Standards deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Golden RULE IS COD... NO ADVANCE....
Very well said bro
Old 01-09-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinthehouse View Post
One added me today in wechat. Decide to play with them since i was free.

Before she could say anything, i told "her" i was selling itune card at cheap price and ask if she was interested.

"She" then act blur ask me what is it... then i mention im selling alipay card also. Then immediatly she give some nasty remarks and block me lol.
All these " females"... I really wonder if there is a way to catch hold of them? And send to police for investigations?

Other methods will be getting as many people to know as possible on such tricks and beware..

Golden rule and advice to all is CASH ON DELIVERY.

Old 01-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Found another one in people nearby in AMK area. iD lulu950329. Photos taken from some websites. Blk 703 AMK. That's central, many convenience stores yeah?
100 for 2 hours. What am I waiting for?
Old 01-09-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Found another one in people nearby in AMK area. iD lulu950329. Photos taken from some websites. Blk 703 AMK. That's central, many convenience stores yeah?
100 for 2 hours. What am I waiting for?
Waiting to be con, if you buy FIRST.

SCAMS.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1