The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zidane86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

just bought ticket to guangzhou from 23 dec till 2 jan 2012
Yesterday jetstar still priced at 237 today 307.... 2 way all in
Nvm still way cheaper than normally would

Chang an Changping and all the wonderful places now i will have enuff time to go all places
Old 20-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane86 View Post
Yesterday jetstar still priced at 237 today 307.... 2 way all in
Nvm still way cheaper than normally would
Your price is ok.

I bought mine on the 14 Oct for travelling 22 to 31 Dec.

All in $317.

Like you said still cheapest than by other routes and other airlines including Tiger.
Old 20-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Was there over the weekend to attend a conference, short stay. Upon arriving, immediately after checking in, straight away called my favourite uni gal. She came over and we went out to an early dinner, after which, both of us went to 沐足, she damn enjoyed, my masseuse was also eyeing me funny, and didn't resist when i started stroking her toned thighs... all throughout, I kept thinking of what it would be like to get her and my uni gal back to my room...

Too bad, she was not up for it, so just me and my gal went back to my room. On the way back, she teased me for being naughty with my masseuse and I replied it was because I was feeling damn horny. When she heard that, she licked her lips and grabbed my crotch and promised me I would have a very good night.

She was not kidding, I'm not going to get into explicit details, just to summarise, the moment we got into the room, I had her bent over the table and f**ked her furiously till I shot my load. Then after a long lie in the bath tub, she laid me on the bed and ran her tongue all over me for ages until I was rock hard again, we ended up f**king from the bed to the floor then falling asleep, and upon waking up, continued onto the table, armchair, up against the wall and finally back onto the bed. By the time I was done and spent, I had gone through all 3 CDs and it was almost 5 am.

The second day was Saturday, I had my conference to attend, while her parents were visiting her, so she had to keep a low profile, be a "good girl". So she left, 700 RMB richer.

My conference took a whole lot less time than I expected, it was quite early in the afternoon when it was all done. Feeling bored, I decided to go back to the masseuse and see if I could sian her to come out. She was quite happy to see me again and so was I, I really like her uniform, skirt damn tight and short... make me drool and mari kita straight away....

Too bad she wore shorts underneath, still it felt good stroking her thighs and she also let me squeeze her tiny boobs when she sat on my crotch to massage my head. When I asked her if she wanted to meet after work, she declined, however, she asked if I could pay the company so she could have the day off, then she would come out with me. I thought about it for a moment, but had too many experiences of the gals doing a runner after you pay for their time, so I was quite wary. So anyway, the massage ended and I left, although I left her my number, though I doubt she'd call.

After dinner, while walking back to the hotel, I saw this chio bu stood about 50m away from my hotel entrance. She was quite tall, I'd say about 1.7m, slim and fair. When I went past her, I slowed down deliberately so I could bio a bit, up close she wasn't that pretty, had heavy makeup on, but I'd say she wasn't bad, I'd rate her maybe 7.5 out of 10.

She caught me looking and pretended not to notice and looked elsewhere. So no luck, I went in and headed straight for the hotel bar. About 10 mins later, she came in as well. After fiddling with her phone for awhile, she looked up and saw me staring at her, to my surprise, she gave me a wink before turning to leave. Halfway across the lobby, she turned around and saw me still staring and gave me a knowing smile. Seeing this, I also mai tu leow, straight away signed my bill and followed her out of the hotel.

This time I approached her and we made some small talk before she popped the question and I asked how much. Straight off, she wanted 1500 RMB, we negotiated for a bit but she refused to back down, my final offer was 800 RMB. So anyway, I left her standing there after giving her my room number, just in case she changed her mind and went back to my room and started packing my things away. After about an hour, it started raining. Just as I was wondering if she was still out there, my room phone rang. The lobby staff said that "my secretary" was on the line and put me to her. She said what about 1000?, so I agreed and went to get her.

Back in my room, I sat in the comfy chair and told her to slowly strip. It was quite a sight watching her clothing come off piece by piece. Although her armpit hair was an instant turn off, i got quite horny watching her peel off her stockings slowly. I'd overall rate her body about 8.5 / 10. Her boobs are maybe a 32A, very small, but her abs and toned biceps were a turn on. She looked like some PE teacher, probably was..

The sex wasn't a whole lot to shout about, she just laid there and moaned. Her pussy, however, was surprisingly tight. I had to push a bit before I could slide in and she was quite wet because I already had my fingers in there. Her pussy formed a very firm fit around me and sliding in and out felt damn shiok! You could feel her CB clamped onto you, squeezing you every time you slid out. We tried a few positions and I used up my last CD before I finally had to leave for the airport at 6am.

I gave her what she wanted and she gave me her number, hoping that I'll call her whenever I'm in GZ.

Who Shags Wins

Last edited by whitegals; 20-10-2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: typos
Old 20-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kns2828 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Was there over the weekend to attend a conference, short stay. Upon arriving, immediately after checking in, straight away called my favourite uni gal. She came over and we went out to an early dinner, after which, both of us went to 沐足, she damn enjoyed, my masseuse was also eyeing me funny, and didn't resist when i started stroking her toned thighs... all throughout, I kept thinking of what it would be like to get her and my uni gal back to my room...

Too bad, she was not up for it, so just me and my gal went back to my room. On the way back, she teased me for being naughty with my masseuse and I replied it was because I was feeling damn horny. When she heard that, she licked her lips and grabbed my crotch and promised me I would have a very good night.

She was not kidding, I'm not going to get into explicit details, just to summarise, the moment we got into the room, I had her bent over the table and f**ked her furiously till I shot my load. Then after a long lie in the bath tub, she laid me on the bed and ran her tongue all over me for ages until I was rock hard again, we ended up f**king from the bed to the floor then falling asleep, and upon waking up, continued onto the table, armchair, up against the wall and finally back onto the bed. By the time I was done and spent, I had gone through all 3 CDs and it was almost 5 am.

The second day was Saturday, I had my conference to attend, while her parents were visiting her, so she had to keep a low profile, be a "good girl". So she left, 700 RMB richer.

My conference took a whole lot less time than I expected, it was quite early in the afternoon when it was all done. Feeling bored, I decided to go back to the masseuse and see if I could sian her to come out. She was quite happy to see me again and so was I, I really like her uniform, skirt damn tight and short... make me drool and mari kita straight away....

Too bad she wore shorts underneath, still it felt good stroking her thighs and she also let me squeeze her tiny boobs when she sat on my crotch to massage my head. When I asked her if she wanted to meet after work, she declined, however, she asked if I could pay the company so she could have the day off, then she would come out with me. I thought about it for a moment, but had too many experiences of the gals doing a runner after you pay for their time, so I was quite wary. So anyway, the massage ended and I left, although I left her my number, though I doubt she'd call.

After dinner, while walking back to the hotel, I saw this chio bu stood about 50m away from my hotel entrance. She was quite tall, I'd say about 1.7m, slim and fair. When I went past her, I slowed down deliberately so I could bio a bit, up close she wasn't that pretty, had heavy makeup on, but I'd say she wasn't bad, I'd rate her maybe 7.5 out of 10.

She caught me looking and pretended not to notice and looked elsewhere. So no luck, I went in and headed straight for the hotel bar. About 10 mins later, she came in as well. After fiddling with her phone for awhile, she looked up and saw me staring at her, to my surprise, she gave me a wink before turning to leave. Halfway across the lobby, she turned around and saw me still staring and gave me a knowing smile. Seeing this, I also mai tu leow, straight away signed my bill and followed her out of the hotel.

This time I approached her and we made some small talk before she popped the question and I asked how much. Straight off, she wanted 1500 RMB, we negotiated for a bit but she refused to back down, my final offer was 800 RMB. So anyway, I left her standing there after giving her my room number, just in case she changed her mind and went back to my room and started packing my things away. After about an hour, it started raining. Just as I was wondering if she was still out there, my room phone rang. The lobby staff said that "my secretary" was on the line and put me to her. She said what about 1000?, so I agreed and went to get her.

Back in my room, I sat in the comfy chair and told her to slowly strip. It was quite a sight watching her clothing come off piece by piece. Although her armpit hair was an instant turn off, i got quite horny watching her peel off her stockings slowly. I'd overall rate her body about 8.5 / 10. Her boobs are maybe a 32A, very small, but her abs and toned biceps were a turn on. She looked like some PE teacher, probably was..

The sex wasn't a whole lot to shout about, she just laid there and moaned. Her pussy, however, was surprisingly tight. I had to push a bit before I could slide in and she was quite wet because I already had my fingers in there. Her pussy formed a very firm fit around me and sliding in and out felt damn shiok! You could feel her CB clamped onto you, squeezing you every time you slid out. We tried a few positions and I used up my last CD before I finally had to leave for the airport at 6am.

I gave her what she wanted and she gave me her number, hoping that I'll call her whenever I'm in GZ.
bro, mind to pm me the uni gal contact?
Old 21-10-2011, 10:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
md301 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I stayed in Tianhe district for 2 months and it only had BBBJ massage parlors. the season i was there was the asian olympics season so it was very strict that sometimes those massage parlors closed on random days. Chinese policemen were everywhere busting those stablishments down but i was horny enough to get around it ... The massage parlor i was going to was in Gangding near the KTV and close by the bus station. The tip for BBBJ was 100 RMB some girls were good looking but some are butt ugly.
Old 21-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by md301 View Post
I stayed in Tianhe district for 2 months and it only had BBBJ massage parlors. the season i was there was the asian olympics season so it was very strict that sometimes those massage parlors closed on random days. Chinese policemen were everywhere busting those stablishments down but i was horny enough to get around it ... The massage parlor i was going to was in Gangding near the KTV and close by the bus station. The tip for BBBJ was 100 RMB some girls were good looking but some are butt ugly.
which part of tianhe district did you stay and which bus station you referring to? the one next to the GZ east station? can share loc of the MP, near which KTV?

Last edited by Willie; 21-10-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old 21-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
SpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
which part of tianhe district did you stay and which bus station you referring to? the one next to the GZ east station? can share loc of the MP, near which KTV?
I think its near shi pai dong lu thereabouts ..if i did walk past a few sleezy massage shops near dong zhan ...but din dare to go in cos looks too dirty from the outside ...
Old 22-10-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpIkEY View Post
I think its near shi pai dong lu thereabouts ..if i did walk past a few sleezy massage shops near dong zhan ...but din dare to go in cos looks too dirty from the outside ...
thanks. if not wrong, there are some okt that operate out from that area, where they will send the girls to your hotel or apartment. charge the skies though.
Old 22-10-2011, 02:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WARRANT010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bro, Im going to Guangzhou Shenzhen, any recommendations for the hotel there, maybe about SGD100/night?
Old 22-10-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
Ah Loong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane86 View Post

Chang an Changping and all the wonderful places now i will have enuff time to go all places
Bro zidane86, me and my friends will be in CP from Dec 30 to Jan 2. We are planning to celebrate New Year 2012 at one of the KTVs in CP. Would u like to meet up and cheong together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Bro Willie, how was your cheonging sessions with Kent Do in CP lately? Really admire you bros....... Sorry, I haven't had a change to meet up with you in GZ. Maybe one of these days we should meet up in GZ, go for a drink and go KAO mms.... Are you and Kent Do planning to celebrate New Year Eve in CP? I think it will be damned fun bros..... Anyway, I will be here in GZ until next summer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpIkEY View Post
Bro Spikey, would you like to meet up here in GZ for a drink and talk cock GAO mms???

Party is FUN, but safety is no. ONE!!!
Old 23-10-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Loong View Post

Bro Willie, how was your cheonging sessions with Kent Do in CP lately? Really admire you bros....... Sorry, I haven't had a change to meet up with you in GZ. Maybe one of these days we should meet up in GZ, go for a drink and go KAO mms.... Are you and Kent Do planning to celebrate New Year Eve in CP? I think it will be damned fun bros..... Anyway, I will be here in GZ until next summer....
Hi Bro, we cheong DH last nite and the dmg was on the higher side as compared to in YH or OY. Due to the Canton fair, we decide to go Dalang for more selection and less competition. Total bill came up to 3.9K include DJs. Each bro 1.3K. I had my pick and bro W had his desire to upZ his gal, last vist this gal was Red alert...hehehe. This time he get to eat his meat "RAW"....no I dont mean unprotected entry...hehehe
we always play it save!!!
If can will oso like to play along with u guys. When it draws nearer, let play by ear, keep in touch...
Old 25-10-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
Ah Loong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Hi Bro, we cheong DH last nite and the dmg was on the higher side as compared to in YH or OY.... Total bill came up to 3.9K include DJs. Each bro 1.3K. I had my pick and bro W had his desire to upZ his gal, last vist this gal was Red alert...hehehe. This time he get to eat his meat "RAW"....no I dont mean unprotected entry...hehehe
we always play it save!!!
If can will oso like to play along with u guys. When it draws nearer, let play by ear, keep in touch...
So Bro Ken, so how much were the girls in DH? Is DH more fun than Amazon (HD)? You hv been to so many KTV, which is your favorite? Sure will meet up wit u and Bro Willie one day and follow u guys to cheong in CP. Hope you guys won't mind....
Old 25-10-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 22
whiskey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny_man View Post
Any bros in GZ now for the canton fair? I'll be there for phase 3 fair... Hope it's not so crowded by then...
I will be there for the phase 3 too.
Old 25-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Loong View Post
So Bro Ken, so how much were the girls in DH? Is DH more fun than Amazon (HD)? You hv been to so many KTV, which is your favorite? Sure will meet up wit u and Bro Willie one day and follow u guys to cheong in CP. Hope you guys won't mind....
Hey bro, Dmg in DH is 4/8/13. I had one for tapao that nite. Can't really compare Amazon wif DH, both are at the other ends of each other. DH more porch and Amazon more RAW. DH more properly dressed and no HD but Amazon popular for HDs.
If u ask me, I still prefer HD. LONG LIVE HD..... HD HD HD....hehehe

Sure we'll welcum u wif open arms... but kopi on U????? jkjkjkjk
Old 26-10-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 18
funny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
I will be there for the phase 3 too.
See you bro...

Btw, need bros advice... which is the fastest and most reliable mode of transport from HK to GZ baiyun airport... Sat will be at CP Cheong 1 night ktv, then Sunday morning wanna plan a day trip to HK cos my buddy wanna buy watches... But by 11pm need to be back at baiyun for our 1am flight back to sg. Any advice from regular travelers greatly appreciated... Can also advise on the CP to HK mode of transport too? (paiseh, I know this is GZ thread)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1