The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
i hope saturday is the worst show spurs will be putting up this season. knn like spurs is the team which is just promoted instead of sunderland ccb.[/I]
Bro u seem lose some money
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 13-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilspawnsss View Post
Bro u seem lose some money
bro i bet a bit only. it was a tricky game anyway, with roy keane's black cats being all conquering in the championship last season. beer on me after wed.
Old 13-08-2007, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
and contrary to many people believe, i thought having a utility player in tainio is good for Spurs as he is a trumpcard....that bloke can play anywhere and he is a true Spurs player thru and thru....and we got him thru free agency too...
tainio is quite a cool and all rounder midfielder, but the question is; which position is he best suited for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakchik69 View Post
Good excuses for the game;1,Sunderland playing with high confidence;2, Spurs have been poor away past 2 seasons.
spurs got a midweek game coming 15-aug wed morning 3am against everton. are the players saving up energy? anyway its white hart lane and there will be no mercy.

spore pools is paying 1.85 for a spurs win. 3.05 to give 1.5ball. go for both. have faith all you lily whites!
Old 13-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pakchik69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spurs have always had a good record against everton, home or away. Should beat everton.
Bookies have this system of bet $1000 win $975 or lose $980 whatever the odds are 1,1&1/2 or 1/2,1. Thats where they catch the punters. The volume of bets make This $20/$30 diff. very big to bookies. Dont know if bros understand what im on about.
Old 13-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Yes,Sir ! The next game at Everton is a "must win" at WHL !!!

Earlier one Bro was commented about "kelong" letting a goal in the dying minutes...Think it's not "kelong" but our SPURS players were not "mentally stronger than Roy Keene's team"...They were the "underdogs" so at half time they were happy with a draw & then at the dying minutes...go for a win !!!...
Their players just wanted to prove that "so what SPURS have all the expensive players ?"....Sunderland just wanted to be another Wigan or Reading....newly promoted & want to prove to everyone that they are no walkovers !!!...

And it's really too bad that SPURS had to play them first !...During their goal,several players were just ball watching...the commentator singled out JENAS !....
Old 13-08-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
tainio is quite a cool and all rounder midfielder, but the question is; which position is he best suited for?

I think he is suited as a defensive holding midfielder as he will go and win balls. But Jol is likely to opt him as a right sided, left sided or an attacking midfielder. He even played as a right wing back, which doesnt work. He need to settle down in one position for him to realize his true potential. But at Spurs, th players rarely get that chance to settle in one position, as we have one too many central players, no flankers with the exception of Lennon. Thus, players will be rotated in different positions, ie left midfield. So, Mr Jol and Mr Comolli, splash the dough, get a decent left midfielder please. Watched the highlights of the week's game, was dissapointed that we did not sign Petrov. I thought he was class. Not a bad game at all for a debutant.
Old 13-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

It was a tough call on buying Petrov since he had injury history...and since he really didn't want to play for SPURS even after BERBA talked to him,then it's better that he don't play for us !

Hate to dragged this "left sided midfielder or winger" issue for another season,it's really unbalanced !....We need the wing play liked MANURE or CHESKI...or we can't feed BERBA & KEANE or BENT for the goals !!!
Our opponents just crowd the central defence to blocked all our attacks & that will left us really frustrated !!!

Pleaseeeee Mr.JOL,the next player need to be a natural left sided midfield player !!!
Old 13-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster

spurs will bounce back
Old 13-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
I think he is suited as a defensive holding midfielder as he will go and win balls. But Jol is likely to opt him as a right sided, left sided or an attacking midfielder. He even played as a right wing back, which doesnt work. He need to settle down in one position for him to realize his true potential. But at Spurs, th players rarely get that chance to settle in one position, as we have one too many central players, no flankers with the exception of Lennon. Thus, players will be rotated in different positions, ie left midfield. So, Mr Jol and Mr Comolli, splash the dough, get a decent left midfielder please. Watched the highlights of the week's game, was dissapointed that we did not sign Petrov. I thought he was class. Not a bad game at all for a debutant.
I remember when Tainio played with Davids 2 season ago. They were like a pair of Bulldogs...biting and breaking play well in midfield. That is why i think that Tainio is still a valuable player if correctly deployed. I hope that with Boateng and Tainio able to pair up soon, the same effect can achieved and yet with the attacking ability of Boateng, i would think that it will be good. So why not play a diamond formation in midfield(as we are short of a real flanker...hmm, whatever happens to Routledge?)....get Tainio (or zok for that matter) to play Holding Midfield and Boateng on the right, Taarabt on the left and keane in the middle. Strikers will be Berb and Bent first....

For Defence, i think it would be better for Kaboul and Rocha to partner each other(provided Dawson is still out), Right to be Chimbonda and Left to be Gardner as he is a left footer....

It is always interesting!!......but i think we still need a creative left sided midfielder!
Old 13-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
It was a tough call on buying Petrov since he had injury history...and since he really didn't want to play for SPURS even after BERBA talked to him,then it's better that he don't play for us !

Hate to dragged this "left sided midfielder or winger" issue for another season,it's really unbalanced !....We need the wing play liked MANURE or CHESKI...or we can't feed BERBA & KEANE or BENT for the goals !!!
Our opponents just crowd the central defence to blocked all our attacks & that will left us really frustrated !!!

Pleaseeeee Mr.JOL,the next player need to be a natural left sided midfield player !!!

Sometimes i dun know whether is it because of Mr Levy shrewed business like mind that makes all these so called rumours failed. You know that Levy dun like to pay much and he is good in that sense that Spurs get most players on the cheap under him - except for Bent(cannot blame him as Ipswich needs to be paid as well)....if you notice all the transfer done by Spurs recently they always indicate undisclosed fee....So if our Spurs board try to get a certain player on the cheap, more likelihood that it will not be agreed by the selling club except for some....

I agree with you to get a Left Sided Midfield player!! go grab sneijder under REALs' nose!! haha
Old 13-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Samster

Yo Bro LUNGLESS,i liked your reading & suggestion ! Hope it'll happen soon !

Last sat TANIO was not playing his best,what do you think of JENAS & ZOKORA,it seem that JOL thinks highly of JENAS !

Read in Daily Mail that JOL may play BENT & DEFOE for EVERTON game ! I think BENT & BERBA will be better & then before the end of the game DEFOE....What do you guys think ?
Old 13-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Yo Bro LUNGLESS,i liked your reading & suggestion ! Hope it'll happen soon !

Last sat TANIO was not playing his best,what do you think of JENAS & ZOKORA,it seem that JOL thinks highly of JENAS !

Read in Daily Mail that JOL may play BENT & DEFOE for EVERTON game ! I think BENT & BERBA will be better & then before the end of the game DEFOE....What do you guys think ?
Andy, to be honest Jenas is a talented lad but he does not put his weight in all games! Personnally i like Zokora alot. He plays really well for Ivory Coast. The real weakness for both is their Vision, especially Jenas. If both can improve on this they would be in any team. I also like Hudds but im wondering whether the kid works hard coz he seems to put on weight everytime i see him play and although creative, his decision making can be a little slow at time. If he trains hard he will be the man to spray the passes but he is still not the man to hold the midfield together as he sucks in tackles!! haha...maybe he wants to be scholes?!!

This season i hope to see berchiche and dervite plays in defence at some point of time.

I think Berb and Bent will make a better combi than Bent and Defoe will ever be. Coz Bent is a hardworking fella who tracks back and run into spaces very well, just the player that Berbs or Keane can complement! Defoe, needs to able to be in line so as not to be caught offside(his main weakness) but overall finishing i still think that defoe is the best among 4 of them....

Dun worry about the first game! Yes, it was frustrating, but we all love the lilywhites dun we!...let support them all the way!! in good and bad times....
Old 13-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Samster

Yeah,BRO,i admitted that i was went overboard with the loss last sat ! Not because i lost betting but because i really & truly a die hard SPURS fan !!! The results can really affect me !

Really liked to see HUDDS more often & ZOKORA having a stronger control of the midfield & JENAS working much.much harder next time !

Same here,i much prefer BERBA & BENT & KEANE playing behind them,that'll be the best ! Playing DEFOE will be a tough call !

Will look forward to the Everton game then ! Cheers !
Old 13-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
sorry bro, i was referring to the 2nd leg against sunderland in white hart lane...
k bro i will remind u of that.u smartass
Old 13-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
sorry bro, i was referring to the 2nd leg against sunderland in white hart lane...
which season??? next game also not going to be easy as well.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1