The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 16
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by titivillus View Post
Any bros checked out the latest batch of dancers in DC? 2 of them have uncanny resemblence to YaYa and Xiao Ya of the last batch. Spooky.
Checked them out prior to me leaving for China... didn't find anyone of them with any slight resemblance to the previous batch.

Xuan Xuan looks not too bad... also IMHO the hottest looking.
Chu Chu is the one with the most flowers... no looks but why got flowers huh?
Yue Yue is simple looking gal but not so simple thoughts.
Zhen Zhen has no looks but the simplest of them all.

Cheers,
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by othniel View Post
i did... Which two of them?
So fast hah? Fast hands fast legs, get the first opened legs. :D

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 03-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titivillus View Post
Hey Othniel, you sounded like a staff in DC I know

Any story involving Xiao Ya? She seems quite desperate.

Wah... now got DC staff here in SBF liaoz. I better take cover else cover gets blown off. Kekeke

Bro, you got story about Xiao Ya ah? Can share?

Cheers,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 03-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi LDH,

I think the one which I am referring to is known as Xiao Ya. Kind of disliked her attitude and the way she looked when someone hung 10K on her. I mean, YY has more than her and YY did not show off. Anyway... It's all over. Time to move on to the latest group of girls.. Hehehe...
Wise choice bro, who will be your new target from the new batch?

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 04-04-2010, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolec View Post
Bro Warbird
Great postings as usual. The learning points on this thread from all masters are invaluable. I have noticed at times that when we do not display interests to pretty gals that they in fact will really be interested in us..........

Although havent witnessed the COS, I note that "making love" to women instead of just having getting orgasm do bring some satisfaction to women.

Do continue these great postings. I find the blogs out there too politically correct and even trivial. This thread is the REAL DEAL! No pretence, no political/marketing agenda.................
Quote:
Originally Posted by audi-tt View Post
didn't read much about this thread.......
but today when i read the lst pages which what TS wrote really impressed me. Nothing but facts and truth.
A good experience which all guy must read.
never get too emotional when cheonging.
Hi bro Rolec n audi-tt,

Ths for ur comments.

Remember that you're THE PRIZE. Always play hard to get.

If u r striving to improve urself, get a decent job, build a good future, YOU hv appreciating assets, whereas a chio gal has depreciating assets as she ages...IMHO, a gal reaches her zenith of freshness, beauty, attractiveness n sexiness n, last but not least, fecundity n fertility, at 18-19. It's all down hill after that. Well, at least the peak fecundity n fertility stuff is based on medical FACTS as I know it. After the age of 20, the morbidity n mortality of childbirth begins to increase.

A 25 yo woman pregnant for the 1st time is called an ELDERLY primigravida, according to the most revered OB/GYN doc in SIN, Mr. T.H. Lean, who was THE GURU n THE LAST WORD at KK decades ago. But his definition is politically incorrect n the prevailing definition is still age 35. Any OB/GYN doc out there to confirm or refute my assertions?

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
各位大哥,

小弟刚刚从中国回来。有兴趣聚一聚吗?
嘿嘿嘿。。。 大家还好吧?....................
Quote:
Checked them out prior to me leaving for China... didn't find anyone of them with any slight resemblance to the previous batch.

Zhen Zhen has no looks but the simplest of them all................
Hi esteemed bro LDH,

How is ur beloved n cute mistress YY?

Your knowledge re DC's singers is impressive!

See u in May. BTW, my attempt to up u again was rejected by SBF.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ..............................................

Best wishes to all samsters!

I hv more random musings on the subject of being a MAN.

The new generations of male r hypersensitive, politically correct, behaving like nice guys...but they r just feminized wussies, often despite their masculine physique, broad shoulders, big biceps n 6-pack abs, who r actually repulsive to women (at the subconscious level).

I dun want to be a master, guru or mentor, I just want to be an ordinary MAN, comfortable in my own skin, w/ relaxed confidence, unemotional n unafraid to approach n bed gals of MY particular type n who r most desirable to ME. Unapologetic n unashamed of my God-given (or biological instincts derived from billion yrs of evolution, for those who r not religious) sexuality n my libido n my natural n healthy desire to dominate n own my gals' bodies, hearts n souls, as long as everything is done within the confines of the law. Ironically n contrary to conventional wisdom n feminist propaganda, almost ALL healthy n heterosexual females r deeply attracted to n crave such dominant behaviour n character in a MAN, at least in their subconscious mind.

BTW, COS stands for Continuously Orgasmic State, characterized by intense, repetitive n cascading orgasms, lasting at least 30 min. Most females hv NEVER experienced it. It's accompanied by flooding of her brain n blood stream w/ oxytocin, a "love," nurture n pair bonding hormone. Give a gal enuff COS she has never experienced from any other man n she will fall for u. She can't help it!

Good day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers,
LDH
Me begs to differ bro
Xuan Xuan is the exotic looking one, a real prize to be had IMHO but as usual, FLAT chested so not keen lol
Chu Chu is the诸葛亮of the lot but acts very low profile, a real fun tactician and real challenge, but not for the weak and easily KC minded folk!
Yue Yue act smart n act big sis but soon will be toppled over, actually, amoungst the 4, she either the simplest or the 2nd from the rear in terms of brains
Zhen zhen, can give karang guni man la
LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 05-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Chu Chu is the诸葛亮of the lot but acts very low profile, a real fun tactician and real challenge, but not for the weak and easily KC minded folk!
In other words, be warned! You get to spend loads of money on her but will get nothing in return... KC trap warning... hahaha. Me faint hearted, no money - will go for others then. Kekeke.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 05-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
othniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So fast hah? Fast hands fast legs, get the first opened legs. :D
Fast hand and legs are not good enough... Got to have fast brains to get them... Hahaha... Too bad... I am always in the "lagging" mode when meeting with girls... Sigh...
Old 05-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titivillus
Hey Othniel, you sounded like a staff in DC I know

Any story involving Xiao Ya? She seems quite desperate.

Hahaha... I did not know when I have become a staff over there at DC. Interesting though... So... Which one of the staff there do I sound like? Hehehe...

Xiao Ya desperate? Hmmm... How did you know? Maybe she is desperate for you? Hahahahaha... Not too sure what's going on in her mind as well. Cannot be bothered with her anymore. She's finally GONE.. ermmm... for more than a month if I am not wrong... Hehehe...

Last edited by othniel; 05-04-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wise choice bro, who will be your new target from the new batch?
New target? Hmmm... Maybe someone exotic... maybe... Someone looks smart, yet simple... Maybe someone... else? Hahaha... Got to wait for one more to be gathered with them...
Old 05-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wah... now got DC staff here in SBF liaoz. I better take cover else cover gets blown off. Kekeke

Bro, you got story about Xiao Ya ah? Can share?

Cheers,
LDH
Bro esteemed bro LHD,

I am no news reporter.. What to cover or uncover about Xiao Ya? Just knew things about her from a third party or as a by-stander. Hehehe... So... Maybe you can ask Newspaper to go uncover her masks? Hahahaha...
Old 05-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:

Cheers,
LDH
Bro LHD,

IMO, I kind of find ZhenZhen looking a little wee bit like... Ermmm... Yaya...
Old 05-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

At the end of the day, do follow what all seasoned HFJ players know......
After devouring a fish from a lake, move on to another lake to fish.
Staying at the same lake will do you no merits!!!!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 06-04-2010, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Greetings fro Gotham City!!

Ths to all the movers n shakers of HFJs, including Field Marshal Mr. Austin n Brigadier General LDH, for posting n sharing their expertise n tactics here.

Their discussions on various singers highlight a fascinating topic which is very dear to me: The pervasive n mysterious Rashomon Effect who has profound influence n consequences in every area of our lives, well beyond one man's meat is another man's poison. http://sbf.net.nz/adult-d...sting-frs.html

There r two sides to everything in this universe, the Yin n the Yang. Looking at the same evidence, some people believe in evolution n others believe in creation. Was the Soviet Union the evil empire? Or the US? lokking at the same gal, some men may consider her chio, whereas others may consider her ugly. What do u think of Prince Charles' true love?

I admit that I suffer from a peculiar obsession or fetish for a gal w/ slim shoulders n long, slender arms. This obsession is greatly increased if the said slenderness is amplified by n in contrast to the gal's big natural boobs n ample ass...of course her other features must be acceptable n proportionate to the rest o her body. This clearly explains why I'm still w/ KK after 2 months.

I hv practiced meditation n self hypnosis to reduce my "slender arms" obsession n hence KK's attraction to me. It's working...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro LHD,

IMO, I kind of find ZhenZhen looking a little wee bit like... Ermmm... Yaya...
Yucks, Zhen Zhen is so not my taste.
I would prefer Yue Yue.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1