The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 17
西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhibs View Post
When we got back to her flat ltr she nudged me into my bedroom.. sat on my bed and told me she din mind helpinv to masturbate if i din wan sex wih her..told her of coz i wtd sex.. and tt was it....i was 22 and she was 42...

Till today we still meet up for sex every once in a while esp during CNY...after visit to relative plc..we will mk excuse to leave earlier separately and we will hv sex at her place..

A beautiful secret
Do hope there is a full write up on this...haha...

Senseless Extremist has got nothing to do with direct and straightforwardness. Face and Accept it.
Old 24-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizzer View Post
Didn't went so lucky like so many bros out here.

But this once, I won't consider lucky. LOL

My ex gf's mom.
Was wearing a auntie tank top (Bra-less)

She was talking to me at the moment when she was sitting on my gf's bed in her room.

The shirt just went loose and had a nipple slip! LOL
Big or not?
Old 25-08-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I saw my ex-girlfriend sister going braless a couple of time. I knew my ex-girlfriend nv like to wear bra at home. I kind of expect her sister to be the same. however,the first few times I saw her sister, she was wearing a bra.
After a few visit to her place, I noticed that her sister also has the habit. First time I saw was when I visited her in the evening. The sister was watching TV in the living room. The moment she saw me, she grabbed a cushion and hugged it. I guessed she wasnt wearing a bra and was caught off guard. I then seat myself between her and her room. During the commercial break, she put down her pillow and quickly walked back to her room. Thought she tried to turned her body away from me, I saw how her C-cup breasts jiggle and shakes. I even caught a hint of nipples on her t-shirt. She then return wearing bra.

This happened a few more times. It was a big turn on for me as the sister is much more prettier than my ex and she has much bigger breasts. ( my ex only A).
Old 25-08-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mamasboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have another experience with another aunt from father's side.

3 years ago, my aunt came to visit to us from aussie. That time it was during my uni vacation time. We went to pick her up from the airport early in the morning. My aunt was about may be 45 years old at that time. When we reached back home, i went back to my room and slept. I got up around lunch time and came out of my room for lunch.

I saw my aunt already sitting at the table. I went to the chair next to her on the right side and sat at the table. I notice my aunt had already changed her clothes to a home-comfortable sleeveless blouse. But her sleeveless blouse has a wide cutting for the arm and from under her arm, i could see inside the blouse. To my surprise, she was not wearing any bra inside. As she was sitting on my left side, i could clearly see her right breast and the nipple. My aunt was quite plump so her breast was also quite big, may be around D size. So throughout my lunch, i kept peeping under her arm and her beautiful breast Haha i ate my lunch as slowly as possible to keep peeping at her breast. When the lunch was over, I had to cool down myself a lot before i stood up from the table.

From that day onwards and throughout her stay with us, my eyes were most of the time glued to my aunt's breast area under her blouse because i realized that she would not wear bra at home
Old 30-09-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thejokerstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In school some of us would just change in class during pe including the girls when no guys are around. So it was pe... My class was located at the side which is near the staircase so when I walk up to go to class I was in for a free show, as I walk to my class door and open it, my good friend(a girl) was change her bra and panties( who knows for what reason) so when I saw her she was fully nude from top to bottom exposing her cute breast and shaved pussy. She tried to cover up but was too late, I has saw everything she quickly put on her pe short and fbt and left. As did I in a few min, little did I know I would get a free show again. On my way to my pe lesson, I walk pass the girls toilet the door was suddenly open as someone came out. I look in and surprisingly I saw a few girls there wearing their bras and I manage to see some tits in the progress...
Old 30-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

you won't know what is meant by the number one unless you know Power Tan.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 01-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
ilovethismuch87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just film them with hidden cam.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

last month, a group of female frens i knew from a SDU outing organised a hen's night for one of our single lady pal who recently got hitched and now getting ROM in a few days. We booked a chalet room at downtown east for a bbq and some celebratory cakes (lame) and wine/alcohol to go.

There were 8 ladies and i was the only guy invited as i had a good body, was fun loving and dared to perform a lapdance on the bride-to-be (BTB). The gals felt safe asking me along as they knew all along that i never exhibited "predatory" behaviour in our group outings before. Out of the 8, 3 were fat, 3 including the BTB were petite specky kinds, the last 2 were fair and slim.

After the usual heart-to-heart chit chat and standard chua dai dee / card games / truth or dare + drinking penalty mixing stout, beer, vodka and whisky, most of them wanted to call it a night after just 11pm (see how boring they are). BTB was knocked out on the bed dead drunk as she doesnt drink but still kena my drinking tekkan the most.

The 2 speckys + 2 hotter ones wanted to take a cab home, leaving me with the 2 super fat chicks whom as usual, didn't drink much, yet wanted to stay overnight to take care of the BTB and spoil the scenery. So fat chick #1 asked me what i wanted to do. There was only 2 single beds in the room, and it'd be weird if i wanted to stay as BTB was already sleeping on 1 bed and the 2 fatties should be sharing the other bed. So i said i'll go off too.

As we were bidding each other farewell, fat chicks #1 & 2 said they were going to walk with us out to take a cab and head to the supermart to get some mineral water. While we all left the room and closed the door leaving BTB sleeping alone inside, i faked a story that i had a fren having another chalet at the opp block, so i'll be breaking ways with them from here.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

After seeing fat and petite chicks make their way away from the block, i rounded back quickly to the room door, holding the spare keycard which i had kept during check-in time. Opened the door, closed it gently, quickly went to the BTB's side, tried to wake her but not using my voice in case she's conscious and can hear. She was snoring away. I figured i've got max 10 mins before fat chicks 1 & 2 got back with their shopping bags of water.

So with slight hesitation, i reached for BTB's polo shirt collar, undid her 2 buttons, and pulled it down together with her bra cup just enough to see her nipple color. She had B+ cup breasts and I quickly caressed it for awhile.
Then i undid the button and zip on her white shorts, pulled it down to the ankles, took out my didi, spat saliva on my palm to rub it, pulled aside her white panties covering her vagina area, and quickly inserted it into her, after what felt like an eternity of rubbing to smoothen the entry, but it wouldn't go all the way in after even the first few pushes.

So i estimated about 5 mins had passed and it was getting dangerous, so i just did what i came to do - inserting my didi very very slowing in and out of the BTB while lying on top of her flat and kissing her full on the lips. I was about to come, but i pulled out and grabbed a tissue to shoot into it instead. After that, it was a hurry to replace everything back to its original place - polo, shorts, bedding, her specs which i took off for awhile to kiss her etc. Was shivering a bit while doing all these cus time was running out. After that, i placed the spare keycard on the tv stand and left.

1 week later we all attended BTB's ROM + lunch reception together with her hubby. i guessed she couldn't rem what happened that night too cus i asked fat chicks how she was the day after the party and they said she had a splitting headache and couldn't rem anything much. Me, the BTB and her hubby are still frens and i still chat them up everytime they both attend our group makan sessions together as a couple. But of cus everytime i look at her, i'll always rem how i kissed her deeply while slowly feeling her every inch.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
and quickly inserted it into her, after what felt like an eternity of rubbing to smoothen the entry, but it wouldn't go all the way in after even the first few pushes.

So i estimated about 5 mins had passed and it was getting dangerous, so i just did what i came to do - inserting my didi very very slowing in and out of the BTB while lying on top of her flat and kissing her full on the lips. I was about to come, but i pulled out and grabbed a tissue to shoot into it instead.
Damn, you are a RAPIST.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Nemoman liked to write all these sort of sensational stories. Take it as a fantasy story before pcc
Old 03-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
After seeing fat and petite chicks make their way away from the block, i rounded back quickly to the room door, holding the spare keycard which i had kept during check-in time. Opened the door, closed it gently, quickly went to the BTB's side, tried to wake her but not using my voice in case she's conscious and can hear. She was snoring away. I figured i've got max 10 mins before fat chicks 1 & 2 got back with their shopping bags of water.

So with slight hesitation, i reached for BTB's polo shirt collar, undid her 2 buttons, and pulled it down together with her bra cup just enough to see her nipple color. She had B+ cup breasts and I quickly caressed it for awhile.
Then i undid the button and zip on her white shorts, pulled it down to the ankles, took out my didi, spat saliva on my palm to rub it, pulled aside her white panties covering her vagina area, and quickly inserted it into her, after what felt like an eternity of rubbing to smoothen the entry, but it wouldn't go all the way in after even the first few pushes.

So i estimated about 5 mins had passed and it was getting dangerous, so i just did what i came to do - inserting my didi very very slowing in and out of the BTB while lying on top of her flat and kissing her full on the lips. I was about to come, but i pulled out and grabbed a tissue to shoot into it instead. After that, it was a hurry to replace everything back to its original place - polo, shorts, bedding, her specs which i took off for awhile to kiss her etc. Was shivering a bit while doing all these cus time was running out. After that, i placed the spare keycard on the tv stand and left.

1 week later we all attended BTB's ROM + lunch reception together with her hubby. i guessed she couldn't rem what happened that night too cus i asked fat chicks how she was the day after the party and they said she had a splitting headache and couldn't rem anything much. Me, the BTB and her hubby are still frens and i still chat them up everytime they both attend our group makan sessions together as a couple. But of cus everytime i look at her, i'll always rem how i kissed her deeply while slowly feeling her every inch.

If this is a true encounter, I really hope one day u will get maximum jail plus strokes sentence. Hello, if u hv the urge and no gf, just go geylang & pay for sex la. Bastard.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Last 1 week school holiday my wife sister and family went to Thailand for a holiday with me and wife at one of the resort island. I had always wanted to bio my SIL daughter (previous story about her: http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=399)

So this time, my dick was always erected when I see her and peep her breast and sweet legs if possible. So this trip, we took a island hopping package and visited some island. And when time to leave, the boat going back was full and I happened to be with her on that first speed boat and the boat operator refused to let the rest board. Before we can disembark, the boatman move off and stranded the rest of my SIL and wife.

They will be back for the second trip...... The trip round back take about 30 mins.

So me and the daughter was alone as we proceed back to the seaside resort. As we were splashed by sea water and felt sticky, she said she wanted to bath and she asked me to help her guard the bathroom as she is afraid to be alone!

So I went to her family room and waited outside as she started to bath. I cant be cheeky and ask her to bath w me as the remaining group may be back soon. So I waited and saw the bathroom door was not closed fully. I went over and look at her bare back while she showered, towel dry and wear her panties and bra. I took out my dick and pcc and quickly used tissue paper to shoot my cum into it. After that, the rest w wife came back to the resorts.

That night wife complained why my dick was so soft when fucking her!

Last edited by TommyPingPong; 03-10-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
So I waited and saw the bathroom door was not closed fully.I took out my dick and pcc and quickly used tissue paper to shoot my cum into it.
Bro,why shoot on the tissue paper.Should shoot on the door entrance.Wait for yours SIL to step on it

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
ilovethismuch87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Of course you didn't record it

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1