The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi, Hv anyone rent a motorcycle before in ho chi minh. Is it ok to rent. Arriving in ho chi minh on 6/9. My 2nd visit. 1st visit was very brief 7 yrs ago.

Im coming here together with a friend, also a senior citizen, visiting his vietnamese gf village about 6 hrs by bus from ho chi minh.

From here, we intent to visit Bavet, and then from here i may proceed to phnom penh etc.
So did you managed to rent a bike?

6 hrs from hcm will be chau doc, an giang.

so rental company allowed you to leave the bike at the border.
Old 09-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quite scary. But i will still ride. No choice, no money to rent car.
dun need to rent a car but public transport is reasonable cheap.
Old 09-09-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway, i already buy personal insurance which cover personal accident, damage, theft, etc.
I am not sure insurance but you read the fine print carefully because not much useful when comes to claim stolen rental bikes.

best to ask your insurer but before purchase all ok and when comes to claim nightmare.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sw33tm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Right now in hcmc. Market rate is usd $50. I believe can lower.

1 year ago I was here, rate is 1m vnd. Which is $60 sgd or 40 usd.

Yesterday night saw 1 or 2 hotel guests booked 2 girls. Both look above average. Most likely from wechat. The pimps will find you when you open nearby search.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Just took a BBBJ for VND$890K and another ON FJ for VND$2.5M yesterday.

The BBBJ is a colourful Spa near Benh Tanh market and I took standard room VND$290K (I think) for 2hrs and nego with gal for VND$600K.
I did not plan to have it actually but was stop by receptionist at the door front who convince me to go in to take a look. She's on the darker side.

At night, went back to the pub areas along Go 2 Go Pub and was pulled by multiple ML. Told them that I just had one and not interested. Lots of SYT among them, like Poly Ah Lians or K-POP gal gp, petitie or well-endowned ones.

Talk to one that was very pretty with plastic surgery (I think) and heavily makes up and was with good chemistry as I noticed her last night.

Asked if she had eaten and offers to book her for 1hr to accompany me to eat at the nearby pub and we pretend to be on dates, nice feelings and exchange hp no.

After she return to work, she start messaging me her sexy photo and tries to convince me to go up for massage but I declare I only wants FJ and in my room only but she claims she only do BBBJ and HJ with auto-roaming.

After over 2hrs of messaging, she finally ask how much am I going to pay her if she needs to goes off at 6am tomorrow morning.

I offer VND$2M and after some bargaining, settle for VND$2.5M behind her boss's back.

She came and we bathes separately and wow, fair skin and D cup boobs with pink nipples. We bathes seperately and she was very pro-active at sex, DATY, BBBJ and FK. Everything also can and after everything finishes, she still waiting for my signal to rest or goes for 2nd round!?

Told her that I no power liao and proceed to bathes separately. But once both back on the bed, I start petting her and she lets me do whatever I wants with her and was even prepare to let me goes 2nd round again!? Lol, she is a gem.

At night, we spoon together and she will keeps adjusting herself for my convenience when I starts petting her again.

At morning, we went for 2nd round, bathes and send her to taxi.
Will visit her 1-2 days later after my sperm power is up, Lol.

Face (heavily make-up and maybe, got plastic surgery as she looks more like a doll): 9/10
Body: 7.5/10
D-Cup Boobs (plastic surgery, think her original ones should be B or B+ as there was quite a lot of meat to grab and not too tight): 8/10
BBBJ (no teething, very smooth but she did not suck deep enough, so I push her all the way in): 8/
FJ: 10/
Attitude: 10/10

Defintely my best bonk in HCM. Comparable to what I gets from Amansari Spa's Ang Pai in JB.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw33tm4n View Post
Right now in hcmc. Market rate is usd $50. I believe can lower.

1 year ago I was here, rate is 1m vnd. Which is $60 sgd or 40 usd.

Yesterday night saw 1 or 2 hotel guests booked 2 girls. Both look above average. Most likely from wechat. The pimps will find you when you open nearby search.
The men on bicycle will quote U USD$50 while the lady along pham ngu lao street will quote U VND$900K.

Ladies will be deliver by moto for U to chose on the spot, no need to pay a dime if U rejects them all. Remember to brings exact changes as they will not gives U back as I saw some Japanese gave VND$100K, the lady inmediately say got ××× fees and keeps everything when I had checked that was confirmed the net price.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Good find. If u willing to invest time and money, u can find alot of gem. In tourist area, some of these girls are happy to please u in the hope u can become their regular customer. It is much better than waste time go local places, pay peanut but get lousy service, ie. fuck and go type of service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juswan2knwu View Post
Face (heavily make-up and maybe, got plastic surgery as she looks more like a doll): 9/10
D-Cup Boobs (plastic surgery, think her original ones should be B or B+ as there was quite a lot of meat to grab and not too tight): 8/10
BBBJ (no teething, very smooth but she did not suck deep enough, so I push her all the way in): 8/

Defintely my best bonk in HCM. Comparable to what I gets from Amansari Spa's Ang Pai in JB.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
At morning, we went for 2nd round, bathes and send her to taxi.
Will visit her 1-2 days later after my sperm power is up, Lol.

bro good forum. hcm is a place for those who dare. hcm caters to many types of ppl.

cheapo can get their choice fj of 300 to 500k
mid range also can
high end will get big boobs and well dress

a little secret - a gal told me breast enhancement she spent 80mil so spend 2.5mil with good fun why not! best is to have fun in your own hotel bed.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
hoian1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is unusual. Breast enhancement among vietnamese girls used to be rare.
Most of them prefer to be flat-chested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post
a little secret - a gal told me breast enhancement she spent 80mil
Old 09-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sw33tm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
The men on bicycle will quote U USD$50 while the lady along pham ngu lao street will quote U VND$900K.

Ladies will be deliver by moto for U to chose on the spot, no need to pay a dime if U rejects them all. Remember to brings exact changes as they will not gives U back as I saw some Japanese gave VND$100K, the lady inmediately say got ××× fees and keeps everything when I had checked that was confirmed the net price.
I am there right now. Maybe its day time. No girls yet. Maybe will walk around there more often later.

Theres nothing much to do in the afternoon except walk. Gonna get my coffee fix first.

Btw, sgd exchange is very high now. Yesterday went exchange and quoted 16890.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw33tm4n View Post
I am there right now. Maybe its day time. No girls yet. Maybe will walk around there more often later.

Theres nothing much to do in the afternoon except walk. Gonna get my coffee fix first.

Btw, sgd exchange is very high now. Yesterday went exchange and quoted 16890.
pham ngu lao?
She's along the street where Vien Dong is, I saw her on both nights there. Maybe, U wants to goes after it gets dark instead, eg. 8pm?
But, remember, I saw her gals but never pick anyone from her stocks. I only see one pax paying after looking.
My last time calling gals from street was USD$50, short BBBJ, FJ and bye.

Men on bicycles starts earlier, U k try the streets near Ben Tanh Market, I start seeing them in the afternoon or maybe, U k walk along the streets of Go Go Go Pub, not sure what time they starts though. They all calling from same group of gals (5-6.5/10), so only difference is the price we paid.

Do NOT takes their offer to follow them to Spa as there is no value, except jacking uo the price of what we pay.

Daytime is for Spa or Massage Parlour, unless U happens to chat up someone during coffee.
I will pick Spa over Massage Parlour as the tips is more standard and cleaner.
Old 09-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

Thank to everyone who upped me but I only able to up people twice a day, so not sure when or if I am able to return the favour. Thanks again.

I got a few PM on where to find the gal I got last nite. Pls dun send again and I will share my thoughts on this here, ok?

First, she dun provides FJ to everyone, only those she likes and think got chances to convert into one of her boyfriends in his twenties or seems so and is willing to splurge on her (by her standard).

So, it will be fultile for a random strangers to contact her with a VND$2.5M Dong offer or chose to upped the offers to VND$3M, 4M or 5M. U may still not get the FJ but she will knows what to ask for in the future to her targets.

Beside, she cannot let boss knows she is doing sideline at night or there will be trouble for her. So a bit dangerous for a stranger armed with this extra information to approach her.

Plus, doubt everyone will get same standard as she seems more interested in adding another bf to her harem. So, it will be probably mechanic if she is forced go take the job, much like what happens in Amansari Spa where the same Ang Pai can gets varying FJ review, from 10/10 to 4/10 and never RTF again.

Yap, I can provides direction to the street as there are tons of varieties for everyone to chose from.

If U goes to street along Go to Go Pub, opposite Crazy Buffalo, U will see a longer street of pubs. I at there around 7pm++ onwards. There is plenty of SYT to chose from but services provided upstairs are BJ/ BBBJ or HJ, depending on the gal.

Chose the cheapest massage at VND$150K, I dun know the standard tips but should be lower than what I paid on 1st time. I suggest KC the ML that U likes but rejects to have only BBBJ and request FJ only and gives your own proposal.

Later, or over next few days, keeps walking along that street, chat with her, let her knows U are a frequent traveller to HCMC and let her think she may convert U into 1 of her longtime bf, really depends on the gal.

She will start getting your contact to nego with U directly over WeChat messaging which is better for U as the gals will gives different level of service if it is just for work.

This will be better for U if what U wants is a 10/10 FJ than a dead fish
Old 09-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
curious to know what a 9/10 looks like, as in my bboks no girl is a 10 as thats perfection, maybe helen of troy (wars fought over her) or eve as she made by god, 9-9.5 are movie stars and supermodels, the prettiest gal i saw in bui vien id give her 8 or 7.5
Well, everyone's standard is different and my standard may be relative to what is available but I think she is comparable (or more for me) to the twins that U have. No offense,

Plus, she is only 21yrs old only.
Old 09-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
are you sure the local guys pay the same as you u see them hand over money or u talk to a few local guys as i have had many experience where i see the local guys hand over money and i talk to a few local guys and still when i go to get girl the gal want more and these are all in PURE local slum areas.

The places i went to are in yunnan ( girls cmi) cant remember price, guizhou ( syt in shed, 100rm never asked how long but i was with her 20min or so, just pull down dress pull panty to side and i fuck after quick bj), sichuan (150rm syt simialr to previous), guanxi (400rm in a spa dragon serv)
Yes because we were all quote the same price at the respective gals' house gates.

BTW, notice U have all the most incredible finds at such low price which is almost unbelivable, able to gives a direction on where to goes for me to try my luck?

I know Ang Moh who cheong S.E.A may get lower rates than Asians as they are known to hang at the same places longer and unwilling to pay higher prices but dun think foregniers can do the same in China if U are not Chinese.

Even non-PRC Chinese have problems, unless the area has a well-established market rates.

Anyways, let's not stray from topics as this is the HCMC thread and maybe, U can share the vicinity where U find the gals and the proper rates that we should offer for us to try? Cool, thx, :-)
Old 10-09-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
maybe this is you gal also posted 2016 by ang moh...btw to be honest i am mildly interested or curious so i took a quick look found a cute (7) gal loks 19-20 in a spa in a alley the name of spa is a "fruit" famous in mientay not sure if thats yer gal as hard to see breast size from her seating, she has a pimple or mole near her nose long black hair crimped
Nope, not at alley nor mole.

She is 21yrs old, just check her passport.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1