The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Rtf Sha Sha (or Sa Sa) today from L1606 (1st Rtf). Her service has improved by leaps and bound.

1) Looks : 8.5/10. Her looks will grow on you as you observe her longer. I like her smile. Very sweet smile with a little sultry voice. Very good skin complexion she has, whether face or body. Very soft and gentle voice, looks like a very soft, gentle and fragile lady that all men want to protect.

2) Boobs wise : 9/10. Today her D cups boobs seems softer when I squeeze and grope and suck her boobs. Her pinkish nipples harden and erect slowly when I lick and suck her nipples softly. She was moan away sexily when I play with her boobs and nipples

She seems to have chemistry with me today. We are kissing and slowly develop into frenching in the shower. Although her friends such as Xia Tian and Meina told me Sha Sha don't French one. Perhaps I was lucky today. Later her soapy boobs massage in the shower with her soft moanings in the almost send me to heaven. She clean me very thoroughly after front and back boobs massage in the shower and also give a sensual bbbj in he shower. She wash her pussy very clean the shower and i kneel down and try to lick her pussy. Although she did not resist in the shower, I find it difficult to lick her pussy in the shower as there was no stools to lift up one leg of her to open up her pussy for tongue access. So we proceed to bed for pussylicking later. OMG, she was clean shaven today and her pussy was look more fresh and pinkish and delicious today. Maybe because of brighter lightings. She seems to be enjoying my painting as she was moaning away softly and sexily. Slowly, she become very wet and horny after some painting. i think she got a very beautiful, moist and well maintained pinkish pussy indeed. Buay Tahan, capped on and fuck her in missionary. I manage to kiss and French her again when fucking her in missionary, this times she become more passionate in frenching as she hug me more tightly and hold my neck when we French. Enough of Frenching, I lift up my body to pump her harder in missionary to see her boobs bounce fiercely. This sight of seeing her boobs bounce fiercely and the piak piak sound of hard pounding really send me to heaven again.

After some hard pounding, we were both surprised that I really cummed a lot. As if I have not fuck for 2 months or what! Damn shiok, the GFE today really shoot to the max! I notice she got a very tight and young body when we were lying and hugging on the bed after fj. After fj, I praise her frenching skills but she say she do not know how to French but she just follow her feelings and my feelings. How sweet to hear that! Aftersales service of cuddling and kissing with a little frenching after fj, was a advantage she has. Some girls has little aftersales service.

GFE : 10/10. Shoot to the maximum! Because of softer boobs and frenching with feelings and great sex! Please take good care of her as you may also get some frenching on first RTF if you treat her nicely and gently.
Old 20-07-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Nowadays good quality cat150 wls dwindle like nobody business.....plus i shun legal scene for too long....recently been asking for recommendation from many trusted samsters through PM......There was one sincere and selfless samster who gave me one pretty good lobang....consider quite good among all trashes in legal scene now.....but still far cry from like 5-6 years ago.....A gem to be uncovered!!!!

L16 H10 G9

Face: 5.5/10.....very pleasant looking....ok fair complexion....no sharp features....farmer look!

Body: 7.5/10 slim...good body....no much tummy....

Tits: 8.5/10 well shaped no sag C natural pair of good tits......suck like nobody business....

Service:7/10 Her service is pretty good....decent blowjob! However she denied me Frenching!!! CB TO THE MAX! In my rather good memory, last time a whore who rejected me frenching was Piao Yang 2045 if i still remembered correctly.....PY was a fuking slutty sexy hot bitch coupled with neatly bouncy ass meant to do hardcore doggies one!!!!!! No even a kiss from her!!!!How can she denied a yandao samster like me....unforgivable!!!!

RTF: NO NO punishment for her....by e way she is cat100 for 40 mins....trust me...i have high standard for body and tits....if u like hot body without frenching, then DUN wait and go to punish her on my behalf!!!!
Old 21-07-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Maggie
House: 1669
Home: Shichuan
Ht/wt: 157cm/46kg
Debut: Apr 2016

Looks: smiley face, quite ordinary look. Medium size eyes, small nose & thin curvy lips with small short tongue. Bod bit of tummy fats & on waist line. Fair skin & complexion , slim sexy legs & curvy firm ass .

Boobs: soft A+ with fresh pinkish tits. Great for savouring.

Frenching: good. not passionate but not rejecting

AR: light poking, not much feel

Bbbj: vgd. Half to 3/4 stroke with licking my balls felt her warm tongue all over my balls.

Painting: excellent. Very dripping wet after much cunnilingus. Bright fresh tight pretty pussy, well shaven.

Fj: excellent. Tried reverse missionary for the 1st time. Turned out quite fun , making her squirming all over as i thrust my dick dipping in & out of her pussy with her tight pretty ass in full sight. Alternate pumping her up & down and grinding her back & forth. Turned over & face her in normal missionary position. She was high & all charged up. Grabbing my hands tightly & pulling them as i pumped hard against her, bending down to french her...raised her legs to 90 degree & onto my shoulder & finished her off with long rapid piston action.

Gfe: high. Easy to chit chat with. Not a time watcher. In fact we over shot by 10 min.

Overall: enjoyable bonk & great gfe feel.

Rtf: yes but after trying newbies.
Old 24-07-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Xiao Xi from where?
She is from the same house 1429. Sorry, didn't know the early link provided was not working. Try this:

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...ostcount=10443
Old 25-07-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 16
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuan Yuan
Homebase: 1608

Physical Appearance
Face: Small and pleasant looking.

Body: She is a bit plump. Definitely not your slim type. More on the meaty side.

Boobs: Big B I guess. But they are firm and nice to hold. Nice hard nipples too. Nipple sucking is ok.

Pussy: Clean shaven.

Service
Shower: Lots of activities here. Cock teasing with her butt with me groping her lovely tits, boobs rubbing all over my body from front to back and a good BBBJ.

Catbath: Nice light licks with the tongue, turns on my senses and covers the entire back and back of legs.

AR: Nice feeling as her tongue moves slowly around my asshole.

BBBJ: Multiple positions, she is ok with me touching her pussy till she was wet, then we proceeded to 69 position.

FJ: After she got me nice and hard, its caps on and i inserted into her pussy. She is very tight. Can feel my dick push through the layers of flesh. Her vagina has good grip strength and I can feel her squeezing me. It was a good sex session.

Attitude: Excellent. She is chatty, smiley and cheerful. Breaks the ice very easily.

RTF: Yea sure. Why not. With such great attitude and good customer service. She deserves the RTFs.
Old 29-07-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Based on the various FR of 笑笑 1809 I went to try her out. Was initially wary of this house due to the infamous aggressive marketing YY. But never try never know. So xx better than YY haha

Great session. She is engaging will do some small chat. From Guangdong area, looks like one of the lesser known that hk actress 50% alike (not the leads) but I can't recall name. Also 溫碧霞 15% slight slight resemblance. My view only. Fair skin and nice height 1.56-1.6 kind, nice body, boobs A+ B ??
Svc wise good, nice kissing and her BBBJ was good.
Overall satisfied
Old 29-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Based on the various FR of 笑笑 1809 I went to try her out. Was initially wary of this house due to the infamous aggressive marketing YY. But never try never know. So xx better than YY haha

Great session. She is engaging will do some small chat. From Guangdong area, looks like one of the lesser known that hk actress 50% alike (not the leads) but I can't recall name. Also 溫碧霞 15% slight slight resemblance. My view only. Fair skin and nice height 1.56-1.6 kind, nice body, boobs A+ B ??
Svc wise good, nice kissing and her BBBJ was good.
Overall satisfied
haha...yaloh...the okt / okt helper did not think...that the obvious clone marketing of yao yao would backfire and affect the rest of his house girls
Old 01-08-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

150cats FR – 1612 Ling Ling

(I have posted the same FR under 1612 thread, just copy and paste here for good recommendation)

Firstly I read another anonymous bro’s FR that mentioned Ling Ling gave birth before, I had asked Ling Ling this time, and she said no. Not sure she told truth or not, from my feeling, I could not distinguish yes or no.

Recently randomly walked into 1612 and Ling Ling was available, so took her and she led me into the room.

Debut: less than half a year
Face: 7.5/10, pleasant look, won’t reject type, by looking at her for more time, will find her prettier.
Body: around 1.63 meter, smooth and white skin, curve, a very little tummy all fine to me.
Boobs: A+ cup, soft to grab and touch
Shower: Better than average girls, some action during shower, great experience
Cathbath: 8/10, careful and cover nearly all area, very good feeling and she spent a lot time, high score here
AR: not tried due to dislike
Painting/Fingering: not tried
French: Yes, I requested and got, some time period french, her mouth lips are very soft and nice, 8.5/10 high score here
BBBJ: Great one and spent her time, some action nearly made me come
FJ: Flexible and listened to my instruction for position changes. Continuous good moaning.

RTF: Yes (due to her soft mouth lips and BBBJ skill)

This is my first time after I and girl took off all clothes but found the shower equipment not working, we had to move to another room while both of us half naked. Ling Ling first time faced this shower equipment issue at 1612 too. Talked to her after FJ and got to know she is new in this industry and didn’t know anything after arriving in Singapore, learned everything here as WL.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – 1654A Qi Qi

(I have posted the same FR under 1654A thread, just copy and paste here for good recommendation)

Recently randomly walked into 1654A, asked OKT who was that girl in black dress, told me Qi Qi, then took her

Two shining points before FR:

1, just 1 minute after beginning shower, she initiated the french in the shower room while both of us were full with water, very great french, let me forget showering, this is my shortest time to get french from first time met WL girl. I need to mention I am not handsome and not rich, normal level man (or below average), from here I can see her very good attitude.

(The 2nd shortest time to get french was from 1608 Xia Tian, got immediately after shower finished)

2, In FJ after some position changing, she asked me whether she could do cowgirl for me, I said of course, she was hard working and I came quickly in this cowgirl position. It looked like she didn’t want me to spend energy and let me just enjoy the FJ from her actions. Very nice girl

Debut: around 1 year ago
Look: 7.5/10, attractive to me, won’t reject type
Body: around 1.62 meter, curve, white (not very white), smooth and soft skin, some tummy but it is ok to me
Boobs: C/C+ cup, quite soft to me, I guess natural, beautiful shape
Shower: 8.5/10, high score due to frenching in shower
Cathbath: 8/10, very careful and multiple times, she spent a lot of time on it, cover nearly full of my body
AR: not tried due to dislike
Painting/Fingering: not tried
French: 2 times in shower, 1 time in catbath and 1 time during FJ
BBBJ: great done
FJ: 8/10 due to her initiation to save me energy/efforts, flexible and listened to my instruction about position change

RTF: Yes (due to the above two shining points)

See some comments from other bros about 1654A OKT attitude, I never faced this issue (maybe I was lucky), this time when having chosen Qi Qi, one OKT nicely asked me whether I want to rest for some time or do with Qi Qi immediately, nice attitude, but could not recognize which OKT (2 or 3 OKT there if I remember)
Old 05-08-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L16H57
Name Yi Yi
Age 24
Hometown Hubei
Debut since 4 months
Painting 7/10 Good
Kisser 7/10 Good
GFE 8/10 RTF may yield better result
Boobs C cup, bit soggy but ok.
Looks 7/10
Overall experiance: 7/10
Good friendly attitude.
RTF: Maybe if nothing looks interesting.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried baby from 1669
Normal.. nothing special.... Looks below average... more to hand job.. no french.. short 69 lick.. let's move on...
Old 09-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
beatriz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

house 1820
WL 001 Duo duo

Jalan jalan along lorong 18, see this girl inside house 20, quite nice looking. so ask OKT how much. he say $150 for her. So pay him $150, and followed her inside. Normally, WL just led the way expecting you to follow her. This girl hold me hand as if we are a couple and pulled me inside.

Very high GFE. After closing the door, she started servicing me, even before taking off the clothes. Touch my cock, then go inside my bermudas and boxers to stroke it. Kiss my lips, french me.

Then we took off each other clothes for shower. More actions inside the shower. More frenching, BM, catbath, BBBJ, etc ....

Come out, dried up with fresh towels, she continued with her BM, BBBJ, frenching. Then put on cap, and asked if i mind she ride on me.

I asked her why she asked that. She said some men don't like women to be on top. "不喜欢女人骑在男人身上。" I said i love girls riding me, me very lazy, tat's why i can grow so fat. Both of us had a good laugh over this joke.

Her riding skills is definitely from years of riding, the way she shakes her body, grinds my dick, and her moans sounded really sexy and sensual. And her pussy is tight, another surprise for me. All this combination make me cummed within mins.

She just rested her head on my chest, after i had cummed, and we washed up only after the OKT intercom saying 5mins left.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to 1606 today, and ask for Meina.

Ah Yap said okay , and led to room and wait.
After long time, Meina arrived and Ah Yap asked me to meet her. I was surprised that she resembled Faye Wong but she abit baba.

Meina took me to room, and we undressed ..

I urinated in shower first ,and then I washed my cock and ass thoroughly so that Meina knew I had the habit of keeping my body clean.

During shower , she washed me and erotically rubbed my body with her breasts and then lower herself to give me BBBJ.

After shower , I come out first to dry myself and lied on my back.

She came out later ,and gave me catbath.

She positioned me on all fours and gave me AR, then gave me BBBJ after putting her head under my legs ...

Then she asked me to turn and lie on bed.

She gave me catbath and later gave me BBBJ and then put CD on my cock and gave me cowgirl ride. Her expression was like Faye when she moaned and groaned during wild cowgal.

Then I cummed and she gave me massage after cleaning me .

We later washed up and I left the place.
Old 13-08-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to 2062A, requesting for Small Ivy.
OKP (Orr Kui Por) (Lady OKT) : you looking for Ivy? you have to wait long ..."

I: it is okay.

Moment later, that OKP came to me again, saying Ivy is not pretty and she is short. She bring two babes , tall and slim. Both of them smiled at me widely..
OKP: you chose one of them. Either of them will serve you.

I shook my head. Both babes rolled their eyes upwards and walk angrily back to their seats.

I then play on tablet,..

2 hours later, old man come out of the room, and OKP called me and said Ivy is ready. she wonder why I seek Ivy ,instead of young babes in her harem..

We undressed and we went to shower.
No much action.

Then we went on bed.

She gave me catbath on my back, then she position my legs till I am on all fours. she went under my legs to lick my balls and circle around my butts with her finger..

Then she told me to lie down ...( huh? no AR????)
I lied on my front. ( I expect her to go downwards lift my legs up to give AR, just like Malaysian WLs used to do..)

She gave me slow sensual catbath... and tickled my balls.
( I like this type of catbath.. PRC gave me rush catbaths.I dont like)

Then she went downwards, and spread my legs wide, and lick my balls, and fingered my asshole..

Then she capped my cock. (ohh..I want BBBJ! I dont want capped BJ..sobbb)

She BJed me with slow sensual style. then fingered my ass.

I like her BJ style. Not rush ,with strength , practised by PRC.
Then she decided to cowgal me..

I was so disappointed because I expected her to give me AR..but she did not.
Then why I did spend $150 for??

After I cummed, she gave me massage , then we bathed and we part way.
I really regret coming for her and wait so long for her , rejecting pretty babes offered by OKP..
Old 13-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post

Then she capped my cock. (ohh..I want BBBJ! I dont want capped BJ..sobbb)
Hehehe.....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1