The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 15
wthlolol is a name known to allwthlolol is a name known to allwthlolol is a name known to allwthlolol is a name known to allwthlolol is a name known to allwthlolol is a name known to all
Re: The Scent of a Woman

Very very explicit description! Forgive my frog in the well-ness, I am wondering if such houses exist in Singapore
Old 07-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
YourExcellency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthlolol View Post
Very very explicit description! Forgive my frog in the well-ness, I am wondering if such houses exist in Singapore
They definitely do. But they are reserved for those with very deep pockets or very deep wells, to use your analogy.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigigagago View Post
Now, now, guys, where's the love for our resident Nora Roberts?
Im definitely no Nora Roberts... REAL writers captivate their audiences through the depth of their stories, not by using sexual descriptions as a carrot stick... writers like me are not able to conjure that kind of depth long enough to keep an audience... Notice how in a novel of regular thickness there are usually no more than 5 sexual scenes that are described in explicit detail? My experience would not have a readership if I had kept to that convention.

But, at least I tried and it is a good outlet
Old 07-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Such a good story, am going to continue reading the erotic "storybook" later when i come home.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30957 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourExcellency View Post
THank you! It is high praise coming from some of the old timers in this forum!
upped u +6 for being 1 of the best storytellers. im here to learn english. hope to hear more updates.

30 957 19/5 Twa_Kee+19, 15/5 skrotum+6,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres,
Old 07-11-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
upped u +6 for being 1 of the best storytellers. im here to learn english. hope to hear more updates.
Thank you for the points!

Honestly though I have been reading from SBF since the mid 90s, I never felt the need to register as I thought points were silly But after accumulating some points, I do see their purpose - its a good indication of whether or not you are making sense with your posts but unfortunately I see that this system is also being abused by some, makes a good man a bully online...

oh well, ignore my ranting
Old 07-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
gigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
but unfortunately I see that this system is also being abused by some, makes a good man a bully online...

oh well, ignore my ranting
Hahaha, my man, we see this everyday in the real life - relentless honks from behind the wheel (just because one can), people with authority drunk with power and many many other examples. It's no surprise that this exhibition of bitterness stemming from low self-esteem and less than wholesome life happens online too, and having the anonymity makes one embolden to become a tyrant.

Unless the points can be exchanged for frequent flyer miles or credits in the cashcard, nobody should have too much (or any at all) emotional attachment. Keep at it and it's really old news that your writing style tugs many of the hearts here. This is of cos what you want to be noted for. With regards to the points being an indication of whether one is making sense in one's post, let me just say the reward system is not without governance but can be so, so easily abused.

We're all in some way here to rant, so no issue whatsoever. I just did.

1. Alicia

"In life, you either need inspiration or desperation."

Old 08-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigigagago View Post
Hahaha, my man, we see this everyday in the real life - relentless honks from behind the wheel (just because one can), people with authority drunk with power and many many other examples. It's no surprise that this exhibition of bitterness stemming from low self-esteem and less than wholesome life happens online too, and having the anonymity makes one embolden to become a tyrant.

Unless the points can be exchanged for frequent flyer miles or credits in the cashcard, nobody should have too much (or any at all) emotional attachment. Keep at it and it's really old news that your writing style tugs many of the hearts here. This is of cos what you want to be noted for. With regards to the points being an indication of whether one is making sense in one's post, let me just say the reward system is not without governance but can be so, so easily abused.

We're all in some way here to rant, so no issue whatsoever. I just did.

Very very well said. I am just enlightened by how some non-sexrelated posts can be accused of being a waste of bandwidth while others can gain quite a following. Interesting how a person with some 'reputation' can make the rest of his followers see sense in anything he/ she does!

Anyway, life goes on, online or in real life. Better to spend my time writing up the next installment!
Old 08-11-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

Liz’s House II
I woke up the next morning, unaware of my surroundings. At first I thought I was in a hotel, but I don’t remember ever staying in a hotel room this big. And hotels don’t usually use silk sheets too. I had a massive morning wood, a reminder of what happened the night before came back to me. I was in my boxers and instinctively I reached down and stroked myself.

Suddenly I heard the doors open, and Liz came into the room. She was wearing a silky white dressing gown that opened in the front, secured by a tie at her waist. She looked ravishing, she had rested well last night.

Liz: “Good morning baby… I have breakfast ready… (Imitating a stewardess) Congee with abalone or sandwiches with roasted turkey?” she walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
Me: “Hey… good morning… Congee would be nice!”
Liz: “Coming right up!

She went out of the room and returned shortly with a silver tray with a bowl of steaming porridge and several other condiments. She took a spoonful of the abalone congee and blew softly to cool it before feeding it to me. As she leaned over, she brushed against my morning wood, and she said, “My…. Somebody woke up with blue balls this morning eh… what a poor thing… you were so selfless last night and now you have to suffer blue balls… let’s see if we can take care of that…”

She placed the congee on the bedside table and pulled the silk sheets away from me, exposing my topless body and a raging hard on. She freed my penis from my boxers and started licking it slowly like a lollipop, maintaining constant eye contact with me. With her free hand, she reached over to the tray and took a small can from it. Looking at the label, I realized it was whipped cream!

Liz: “Hmmm… my maids were wondering why I was eating congee with whipped cream.. They should see how well it goes with congee hahaaha…

She pressed the top of the can and aimed the spout at my abdomen, allowing the icy cold whipped cream to trail all the way down to the entire length of my penis, till she reached the head. Then she retraced the route of the whipped cream, slowly using her tongue to guide her. I watched as the whipped cream disappeared and when she stopped at my penis, I laid back and closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation. I felt her left up her head for a brief second, and I gave a sharp gasp of surprise. My penis was engulfed in hot water! I have had a hot/ cold blowjob before, but it was with a hooker, never before with a FB or my wife or my girlfriends! And it was usually just ice and hot tea, nothing like icy cold whipped cream! There is something about the texture of the whipped cream that adds another dimension to the sensation that I was feeling then.

I laid back and as Liz continued her terrific blowjob, I concentrated on having an orgasm. (you know how you have to TRY to have an orgasm during a blowjob otherwise you wont be able to come before the girl gets a locked jaw?) I looked at this absolutely gorgeous woman in a sexy nightgown, on her fours and fully focused on sucking my dick and I was in bliss. After several minutes of her tender deliberations at just the base of my penis head, I felt the familiar roaring feeling. I was going to come. I gave out a moan, telling her I was close and she understood. She kept up to it and just as I was about to come, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and watched as I unloaded my spunk onto her tongue. Due to the stimulation the night before, the first few spurts were more powerful so they went straight into her throat but most of it was neatly deposited on her tongue. When I was done, she swirled my cum around in her mouth, periodically opening it to show me that it was still in there and finally, she took a big gulp and swallowed my load. She proved it by showing me her empty mouth.

Liz: “Hmmmm… my weekend dose of protein…
Me: “If this keeps up then the factory will be running low on stock really soon!
Liz: “Don’t worry I will help you replenish stocks! I can cook you some herbal soups and birds nest… they are high in protein! Hahaa got to repay you for all the nourishment you’re giving me right?
Old 08-11-2010, 01:17 AM
Samster

Now let's see the response before I sit myself down for the next bit
Old 08-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Samster

gigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Anyway, life goes on, online or in real life. Better to spend my time writing up the next installment!
Hear, hear!

P.S: Dude, there's politicking everywhere.

1. Alicia

Old 08-11-2010, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
you know how you have to TRY to have an orgasm during a blowjob otherwise you wont be able to come before the girl gets a locked jaw?
I know! Mine was more of time constraint more than anything - we're in the gents and it was right before our movie started.

1. Alicia

Old 08-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ex-Vagabond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much more ego do you need to continue?? I thought the story itself has already made you shot through the heads (punt intended)
Old 08-11-2010, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Vagabond View Post
How much more ego do you need to continue?? I thought the story itself has already made you shot through the heads (punt intended)
I don't mean to be an ass, but I seriously do not understand what you mean

For the benefit of me and some other bros, maybe you can explain in simple english? Especially the 'punt' please!
Old 08-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro TS, whatever it is, I am enjoying your narration, so please do not forsake those of us who are enjoying it silently ya? , cheers bro .................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1