The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothersummer View Post
Bro pussluver. This is my first ever comment since i became a member for almost 7 years. I want you to know that u are one of the greatest writer in this forum. I can confidently say that you are in the same league as bro ilock, hardaway, javlooking, and pyrokinet(some of these names might be unfamiliar with you, but their writinga are undoubtedly top notch quality). As for this particular story of yours, i would like to thank you for effort. Very delicious and succulent. I am your biggest fan. Please keep it up!
Thanks bro. Appreciate your post and feedback. However, I am just trying my best.

Unfortunately I had only read ilock story. The other 3, I'll do a search and read their stories.

glad you enjoy it.

The story had not ended. stay tuned.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 23
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice story u had there... but the ending could be extended abit , seems it was abruptly ended, my 2cent of comment.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_pussy View Post
Nice story u had there... but the ending could be extended abit , seems it was abruptly ended, my 2cent of comment.
No bro, the story has not ended as mentioned in my previous post.

Stay tuned
Old 24-07-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

1 month had passed since Kilo's incident. Although Steph seemed better but I could feel that the incident seemed to have changed her deep down, even though she did not talk about it. Sometimes she was moody but at others, she was lovey dovely. We still have our kisses and hugs but that was the furthest we would go.

During this month, she had gone for lasik and had no longer needed glasses. Her dress sense had also changed quite a fair bit, not to the point of obscene or provocative but I would say more relaxed compared to before.

Most of the time when we were out, we would be shopping for her clothes as she revamped her wardrobe. She was prudent with her spending and even after a full revamp, she did not spent much.

The remaining of the days was spent either with our family or at home.

One night at about 2am when we were watching a movie on cable, suddenly she said that she felt faint.

Me: Are you ok?

Steph: I am feeling dizzy suddenly and I want to vomit.

I was worried as she had never complained about dizziness before.

Me: ok.... ok..... let's go see a doctor....

Steph: It's ok. I guess will pass.

Me: I'm worried and there's a 24 hours clinic opposite. Let me change and we can go.

I quickly changed and brought her down to the clinic. Although the clinic looked old but it was the nearest one around our place. I could see an old man sitting at the receptionist and no one at the waiting area.

Steph: baby.... it had passed. I am ok now....

Me: Since we are here, I think it's better to let the doctor have a look.

Once we got her registered, we were told to go directly into the examination room. The freezing air in his room hit me as I opened the door.

I was surprised when I saw the doctor. I was surprised when I saw him. He seemed to be about 50 years old but his appearance looked more a like hawker than a doctor as he was dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. He was bald and had a paunch around his belly. However, he greeted us with a warm smile as we entered.

Doc: hello..... Stephanie.... what can I do for you today?

She told him the problem and asked some questions before he took her blood pressure. Then he gave her a bottle and ask her to go to the bathroom. I stayed in the room with him as she went to the toilet. After she returned, he dipped a coloured stick and another device that had 2 indicator lines, into her urine.

Doc: ok. no diabetes, not pregnant. But your blood pressure is a bit low. Do you have low blood pressure?

Steph shook her head.

He took his statoscope and placed it on her shirt and listen to her chest followed by her back.

Doc: lungs seemed fine.

He placed her arm on a cushion and put a finger on her pulse as he watched his watch.

Doc: heartbeat is normal. Everything seemed normal. I'll prescribe you some medication and you should be fine.

Me: but she can't feel dizzy suddenly and there's nothing wrong with her. I am worried.

Doc: we could do a throughout visual examination of her body for tumours if you want but I don't have a female attendant with me now.

Steph looked at me and she could see that I was worried. She nodded her head.

Me: We are ok... I am here....

Doc: I need you to sign an indemnity form.

I looked through the clauses and signed it.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 24-07-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Doc: Stephanie, at any one time that you feel uncomfortable, you can stop me. ok?

She nodded and he got up and locked the door to the entrance as well as the door that was linked to the receptionist.

Doc: ok. remove your shirt and your bra and you can leave them on the table.

There was no physical screen and she merely sat there and removed her T-shirt and bra immediately. Topless, she sat in front of the doctor and placed her hands on her thigh. I could see both her nipples were already erected from the temperature in the room.

He started off by checking her neck for any swollen glands.

Doc: ok nothing. Good..... I am going to check your breasts for lumps now.

He placed both his hands on the side of her right breasts and started to press. Slowly, he moved around her breasts, avoiding her nipples. Then he did the same with the other breast. One done, he placed his hands on the underside of her breasts and lifted them a little.

Doc: ok... lie on the bed.... I am going to check your nipples....

She got up and lay down on the rubber bed. I went to the foot of the bed so that I would not obstruct him.

First, he use his thumb to push one of her erected nipple one side and another, examining its surrounding tissue. He did the same for the other. After that, he took both nipples and rubbed them between his finger and thumb. He pulled them a little before releasing and her breasts jiggled in response. Satisfied, he grabbed both her breasts and kneaded them.

I had not seen a breast examination before and I assumed that this was the right procedure. Neither had Steph gone for any examination before. I looked at her and she was staring blankly at the ceiling.

Doc: ok.... no lumps. Good. I am going to check your tummy now.

He pressed around her tummy area and as he tapped around it, there was a hollow sound coming from it.

He: Ok.... I am going to check your bottom. You can remove your shorts and your underwear now.

She did not hesitate and pulled down her shorts while still lying on the bed. However, she had no undies on and I was surprised. The doctored raised his eyebrow a little but did not give any comments. He handed me her shorts.

He checked the lymph nodes around her pelvic area

Doc: ok. I am going to check if you have any crabs.

With his fingers, he started to look through her pubic hair slowly, brushing them apart. Once he was satisfied, he stood up straight again.

Doc: so far everything looked fine. Spread your legs. I am going to check your labia.

Without speaking, she spread her legs for him and I could see that her lips were moist from the earlier inspection of her breasts.

Without a glove, he started with her labia. He held a fold with his fingers and slowly slid it downwards until he reached her opening and did the same for the other side. Then he used 1 finger and place it on the base of her fold and slid it downwards and did the same on the other side. Next, he repeated on the interior of her folds but never touching her hole. Her juices started to flow freely and by now, he had coated her pussy and his hand with her own juices. with a wet thumb, he placed it on her clitoris and pushed it upwards and then downwards and sideways slowly. He repeated the actions a few times.

His actions were slow and careful, more like deliberate. Even though I could not see any malice on his part but I was stimulated by just looking at him touching the privates of my wife. I looked at her face and her eyes were still staring blankly at the ceiling but she was biting her lips. Her breathing was heavier than before.

Doc: ok.....Move your body downwards until you almost at the edge of the bed. Then place your legs at the edge and spread your legs. I am going to check inside.

She did as told and he positioned himself between her legs. Without speaking, he inserted to fingers into her waiting hole. She took a breath in noisily and held it.

The doc moved his fingers slowly within her as he felt the walls of her tunnel for growth. Every now and then, he would rotate his fingers to move to another part. Apart from the sound coming from his probing, the only other sound in the room was her breathing.

She was breathing heavily and I could see her chest heaving as she took deep breath. Her eyes were closed now and a frowned was across her brows.

Finally, he had completed a full circle within her with his palm returning back to the initial position, facing the sky. He did not extra his fingers and instead, with his other hand, he placed it on her pubic hair, pushing downwards gently. He did not finger fuck her but I could see the wrist of the hand that was inside her moving. He seemed to be stroking her insides with his finger vigorously.

Me: what are you doing?

Doc: There seemed to be something here. I need to make sure.

I was worried.

Doc: Stephanie, can I proceed?

She managed to squeeze out a soft reply.

Steph: ok.....

He resumed his actions and I looked at Steph to see how she was doing. Her eyes were tightly closed and the frowned had disappeared. As his fingers seemed to be moving vigorously within her, her lower body trembled with his motions. Her mouth started to alternate between opening and clenching her teeth and she started to pant loudly. Her hands gripped the sides of the elevated bed and I watched as her toes started to curl.

I had seen her like this before when she was with Kilo. She was going to have a orgasm. I was surprised as he was not finger fucking her but just probing. Furthermore, she was not moaning. I was not too sure what was happening.

I could hear sounds of water dripping onto the floor. I looked around and realized that she was so wet that her juices were dripping off his hand and onto the floor. At the same time, she lifted her thighs to be perpendicular to the bed, raising her feet off the bed and it was at this time that a sound escaped her.

Steph: errrghhkkk....eeerrrgghhHKKK....ERGHKKK.....

It was not her standard kind of sound that I had heard. She was trying her best not to moan but somehow, it escaped from her.

Her body started to quiver and she rocked her torso side to side. Her feet went back onto the bed and she pushed her hips upwards.

Suddenly, unable to control or resist her orgasm anymore, she let herself go. She grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples wildly and she started moaning loudly.

Steph: AAAHHHHH.....AAAHHHHHHH.....AAAAHHHHHHH

At the same time, the doctor removed his hand from her and took a step back as a jet like stream of her liquid shot out of her pussy. He watched as her body convulsed uncontrollably on the table.

Steph: AAAHHHH.....AHHHHH.....AHHHHHH......

I had never seen this before and I was panicking.

Me: Is she ok? what is happening?!

Doc: I think she couldn't control and just had an intense orgasm. Look at her squirting. Now I have to clean the floor.... tsk....tsk.....

He shook her head and continued to watch her. Finally, her orgasm subsided and she lay spent with her legs hanging off the foot of the bed. Her hands lie on her side and not moving.

Knock knock.

Old man: is everything ok?

Doc: yah....

Me: Is there a lump?

I was worried but he grinned at me.

Doc: I couldn’t see inside but I felt something. Since she had and orgasm when I stroked it, I guessed that's her Gspot. Nothing to worry about....

Me: that's a relieve....

Doc: I still need to check her rectum.

Me: Is she in a condition to be checked?

Doc: Nah.... she is fine.... unless you want me to stop.

Me: no.... please carry on.... I want to make sure she is fine.

Old 24-07-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Doc: Stephanie, can you move up the bed and turn around with your butt facing up?

She was too limped to move and I helped to position her. I left her body facing down and he adjusted so that her legs were tucked in beneath her, as if she was kneeling down.

He went over and wore a glove before applying some lubricant on his finger.

Doc: Stephanie, you need to relax. I am going to check your rectum.

He placed his hand on her butt cheeks while with the gloved hand; he positioned his middle finger outside her anus.

Doc: Remember to relax.

He started to push his finger in.

Immediately her body twitch even though she was still limp.

Steph: errnk....errnkk....

She tried to get up but the hand on her butt cheeks went to the back of her waist and held her down.

Doc: don't move or you will hurt yourself.

He continued to push his fat finger into until it reached his knuckles. Then he started to rotate his finger inside her, feeling the walls of her rectum. Her pussy juices started to flow out from her pussy again and dripped onto the bed as he continued to probe her.

Suddenly, she let out a loud moan.

Steph: ERRRRNGGHHHHKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

She pushed herself onto her hands and knees while his finger was still inside her. The bed was now all wet with her juices. I looked at her face and her eyes were wild.

Steph: pussy.... ERRRNNNKKKK.... I need a finger.....EEERRRNKKKKK....... in my pussy....

He just grinned and spoke calmly as he stopped moving his finger.

Doc: Stephanie, control yourself....

Steph: No... ERRRNKKK.... I need a cock.... I.... ERRNKKKK... need a cock..... please....

Me: baby.... hang on and let the doc finish his checks.

Steph: no....ERRRNKKKKK.... ERRRNKKKK.....ERRNKK...

She pushed her body backwards and started to fuck his finger with her butt. He did not move his hand and continued to allow her to do so.

Steph: ERRRNKKKK.... ERRRNKKKK......

She put a finger into her mouth and started to suck it. I reached out to try to restrain her hand when she suddenly grabbed and yanked me onto the bed. As I tried to get myself off the bed, her hands went straight to my shorts and pulled it off. I watched in horror as she grabbed my erected dick and started to suck me on the bed.

Steph: ooommppphfff..... ommphhhhff....

I looked at the doctor but he was not looking at me. He had since placed his free hand back into her pussy, occupying both her holes. He did not need to move his fingers as she was pushing backwards and fro, fucking his fingers. She placed my hand on her breasts and allowed me to tease them as she sucked me with gusto.

Steph: ooommppphfff..... ommphhhhff....

After few months of no release, it was too much for me and I ejaculated my load right into her mouth. She did not pull away and swallowed everything before licking her lips. Her eyes were still wild as she grabbed hold of my deflated dick and tried to get me standing again. With her mouth now unoccupied, she moaned loudly again.

Steph: ERRRK.....I need.....babby.....UGHHHH.... I need..... UGHHHHHH.....your cock....ERRRNKK.... I need you to fuck me NOW!!!! ERRRNK.....

Even with her probing, there was no way that I could get an erection so soon after I ejaculated. Frustrated, she let go of the limped thing and played with her breasts.

After a short moment, she looked down between her hands and at the doctor.

Steph: UUGHHHH.... Stop....EEEKKNNNRRNNN.... I can't cum....UGHHHH.... I need to cum.....ERRRNNK....please...UGHHHH... stop.....

He grinned at what she said.

Doc: I can't control you.... and you are the one that is moving.....now... stop moving.... and let me finish my check.

Suddenly, she pushed me off the bed and pulled herself away from his fingers. Surprised, he just held up both hands into the air. She lay on her back and spread her legs. She showed him her pussy and then inserted a finger into her hole and started to finger herself vigorously.

Steph: AAAHHHH.......AAAAHHHHHHHH....

With the speed her fingers were going in and out her tunnel, she reached her orgasm immediately as she pulled her hands out of her hole and squirted again onto the floor.

Finally, she was spent as her legs and arms felt to her side. She laid there and closed her eyes, still panting.

The doctor looked at me.

Doc: I haven't completed checking her. Do still want to continue?

Knowing that she was in such a heightened state of arousal and she cannot seem to control herself, another poking into her rectum would result in the same incident happening again.

Me: No....It's ok....

Once she was better, I wiped her dry and helped her to wear her clothes as she was still too feeble. As she returned to the chair in front of the doctor, she looked down on the floor, ashamed.

Doc: Stephanie, don't worry. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

He went on to explain the female anatomy and that it was normal for her to feel this way.

Doc: anyway, went is the last time you had food?

Steph: maybe 6pm?

Doc: It's 3am now. And I suspect your dizzy spell is because you had not had food. Earlier, I heard your stomach is full of air. Please get some food and see if it helps.

She nodded wearily.

Doc: anyway, no need to make payment since there is not medication and this is your first consultation. Since you stay only the opposite block, feel to drop by.

He chuckled.

With that, we left the clinic. The old man gave us a dirty look as we were leaving. Fortunately she did not see it.

She had once again gone into her reclusive state and did not speak to me and once we were home, she went directly to the room even without bathing.

I was not too sure as to what to think of the whole incident. I searched the internet and finally understood what happened and I did not blame her.

By the time I entered the room, she was already sleeping. I looked at her sleeping face and noticed that her eyes were swollen.

Old 25-07-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
iDSi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more.
Old 25-07-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

The next morning, by the time I woke up, Steph was not at home but breakfast was laid on the table. She had left a note for me.

"I need to do some thinking. I will be home tonight. Don't worry and don't look for me."

I tried to call her mobile but it was switched off. Even though I was worried, but respecting her wishes, I did not call her again. I headed to my parents’ house before returning for the evening.

She was still not back and I settled down to watch TV.

Steph arrived home at about 10pm. Relieved; I went over to the door to greet her.

Me: baby... .where did you go? I am so worried.

Steph: I went to the beach and did some thinking. Let's divorce.

It hit me like a tank.

Me: why?? why did you bring that up? what's the reason.

Steph: I.....I....

She broke down and I quickly hugged her and led her to the sofa.

Steph: baby.... sorry.... sorry.... it happened again.... I cannot forgive myself.... I feel dirty.... I hate myself....

Me: it's ok baby.... the doctor explained what happened. I understand.....

Steph: no...you don't.... you don't.... I am avoiding you because I can't face you.... and now it happened again.....

Me: I am not blaming you.....

Finally, after an hour of hugging and pacifying her, she stopped crying. Her eyes were totally swollen.

Steph: I still cannot believe it happened with 2 old men.... I am so slutty.... and I still feel like a whore. I'm disgusting....

Me: No....Please don't be. Please don't think of it this way.

Steph: I felt I betrayed you.

Me: Remember? I just told you the 2 incidents were not preventable and beyond your control....

Steph: baby.... our lives had changed. I am no longer the innocent girl that you knew....and my thinking had changed... do you still mind? do you still want me?

Me: I will still love you and protect you.....

Steph: thank you baby.....

She leaned forward and hugged me again. Just then her stomach growled.

Me: Have you taken your dinner?

She shook her head.

Steph: I haven't eaten for the whole day....

Me: Are you hungry now?

She nodded.

Me: go and have a quick shower. I haven't eat as well. Let's go out and grab some food.

She took quite a while to shower. Since I knew that she was safe, my stomach acid had started to kick in and I was extremely hungry. By the time she came out, it was already 11.30pm. She started to walk back into the bedroom but I held her hand.

Me: Baby..... if you still go in, change and make up, I think it will be 1am before we can get out of the house. I cannot le.... I am very hungry....

Steph: ok... I'll be quick...

Me: no need to make up la....it's so late and it's just downstairs. let's go...

She started to protest but I held her hand and pulled her out of the house before she could return to the room.

Once we were downstairs, we walked towards the 24/7 coffeeshop 4 blocks away. We walked like we were new lovers in our honeymoon period.

Steph: baby.... are you that hungry?

Me: yes.... I am dying of hunger now that I know that that are safe.... I didn't have my lunch as well.

Steph: did you finish the breakfast?

Me: yes... since you made it for me.

She giggled.

Steph: You are so sweet.

Old 25-07-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Once we were at the coffeeshop and after our food, we sat there and drank our drinks as we digested. Steph seemed fine now and I could tell that her mood was better. Her troubles seemed to have lifted from her after our talk earlier. I had some questions for her and decided that it was a good time to ask her.

Me: baby.... are you feeling ok now?

Steph: yes.... why?

Me: Is it ok to ask you some things?

Steph: yup.... don't worry.... I am fine now....

Me: why did avoided me the past month?

She took a sip of her drink before replying.

Steph: I was feeling terrible after what happened at the apartment. I felt disgusted with myself and how my body reacted. I tried to convince myself but I could not. I felt dirty and did not want to engage in any physical activities.

She took another sip.

Steph: I also felt that I betrayed you. I felt that I had hurt you badly by.....by enjoying that session at that time. But... please believe me.... I couldn't control myself..... my mind was totally blank even though I knew what was happening but my body just took over.....

Me: ok.... I understand.....

I paused for a moment and allowed her to calm down.

Me: He said the drink only work if a woman is horny. Were you horny then?

She looked at me and then looked shyly away.

Steph: yes... I was horny for you.....I blocked him out of the picture and I did all the poses for you.... I wanted to show you my body.... to let you know how much I wanted you......

I smiled.

Me: no wonder you were wet when you were in your yoga pants....

She looked surprised.

Steph: how did you know?!

Me: he noticed it....

Steph: hais...... but anyway, but mind got fuzzier and fuzzier and even though I could think but my mind seemed like it is obstructed and could not think clearly. All I knew was that I wanted to get off.......

Her voice trailed off and did not complete the sentence.

Me: sorry for what happened at the clinic. I didn't know what he was doing...

Steph: I didn't know as well. I thought he was examining me normally. Now to think about it, I think he did it on purpose.

Me: I guessed so.... do you think we should make a police report?

Steph: no.... just that I am not going back to that clinic again.

Me: so what was his finger doing inside you?

Steph: I don't know. I could feel his finger wriggling inside me. But he was not fingering me and I thought it was normal for an examining procedure. However it started to became very itchy and before I knew it, it happened. You should have stopped him then.....

Me: It was too sudden and intense. I did not know what to do and could only watch....

She slapped my arm playfully.

Me: so.... did you like getting probe into your....errmm....behind?

Steph: no! At that point in time, I was still too aroused and I did not know the anal thing will get me even hyped up, if not, I would never had allowed it to happen. And I don't like it.

I laughed and she kicked my leg.

Me: Anyway, why were you not wearing any panties then? Did you forget to wear it?

Steph: I don't wear undergarments when I was staying alone. It's because they provided me with only G-strings and it's very uncomfortable wearing it the entire day. So from the 2nd day at the apartment, I had stopped wearing them at home as I find it more comfortable without anything on.

Me: undergarments? but over the past month, you were wearing a bra at home.

Steph: that's because I don't want you to think that I am a slut. So I only didn't wear panties when I am home as you wouldn't really know.

Now I understood the reason.

Me: baby.... sorry to ask you so many things. I have a last question.

She nodded.

Me: you used to be very shy of your body. What did the PA tell you and how did you convinced yourself to show your body to CK and even allowed him to touch you?

She sighed and started her story.

Old 25-07-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

That day after we left the hotel, Steph was feeling a little afraid when we left in separate cars. Once our cars headed in different directions, she panicked and asked the driver to stop the car.

Just then, the PA called her and told her the reason. He told her that she would be taking a separate flight from me as hers would be a private jet. He would meet her at the airport and return on the same plane.

As per his promised, they were the only ones on the private jet as they landed in Singapore. Once we arrived, he told her that he would drive her to her new place.

She wanted to at least have a look at me before we commenced our mission and so he parked the car at the curb and waited for me.

Me: He was driving you?! I didn't notice him.

Steph: I remembered that you didn't even look at him. You were just looking at me.

I thought about it and remembered that I was only worried about her safety. I did not look at the driver.

She continued her story.

Even if I had look at him, I may not recognize that it was him as he had worn a cap and shades. Once I boarded the vehicle, they went off as well.

She did not notice where they were heading as she was thinking about me.

When the vehicle stopped, they seemed to be at a warehouse.

Steph: where are we?

PA: It's one of our office. Come.

She followed him into the building.

TO access, he tapped his card on the reader and punched in some numbers before the door buzzed and they entered it.

The reception was bright and bare. There was no receptionist.

They access another locked doors and continued along bare corridors and more locked doors and headed up to the 2nd level. On this level, again they went through locked corridors and finally somewhere in the middle of the building, there were locked doors along the corridor that they were in.

She was amazed at the level of security the building had.

Finally, they entered a room that was fully furnished. There was a sofa, an armchair, a bed, a wardrobe and a television in this room. Compared to the totally bare corridors that they had passed through, it was a surprise.

There was another door on the opposite door but the PA did not open it. He sat down on the armchair as Steph remaining standing.

Steph: what are we doing here?

He did not reply to her question but instead said dryly.

PA: remove your clothes.

Steph: what?!

PA: Take off everything.

Steph: no! what for?

PA: ok.... I was told this would happen. This is a training facility for you.

Steph: what training facility?

PA: because we knew you are very conservative. Let me ask you one more time. Remove your clothes.

Steph: No!

He did not ask her again. Suddenly the other door buzzed open and she turned to look. 4 burly guys headed into the room, straight towards her.

Shocked, she turned and went to the door that she came in and tried to open it. However, it was locked. Before she could turn, they had grabbed her arms and legs and pinned her down on the floor. She struggled but it was in vain.

Steph: NO!....NO!.... LET ME GO! LET ME GO PLEASE!

She started to scream as another 2 new guys came into the room. She started to cry as she felt hands on her T-shirt and capri pants as they pulled the clothes off her. Her bra and undies were snipped off. As she lay naked on the floor, they still held her down.

Suddenly, they started to grab her breasts. One by one took turns to grab her breasts and they continued to rotate for about 5 minutes.

The PA just sat there and looked on.

After that, they start to play with her nipples. Touching, twirling, pinching, poking and so on, basically anyway that they could tease her nipples, they did it and again rotated for another 5 mins. She continued to cry and beg for them to release her but it all falls to death ears.

Once they were done, they started to lick and suck her nipples for another 5 mins.

Finally, they stopped and released her. She huddled into a corner and cried but they did not give her any comforts and headed out of the room.

After another 5mins, another 6 new guys came in and repeated the same thing to her and it repeated again after another 5 mins of rest with another new sets of guys.

Only after a total of 5 sets of guys, her dinner was served and her torture stopped. By then, her breasts and nipples had been teased more than a 1000 times. Only the PA and she remained in the room.

PA: Steph, you need to go through this. With your nature, you will not succeed in the mission. And based on the conditions, you cannot fail. You know what will happen if you fail. I am just trying to help you.

She started to cry again but he offered no sympathy.

PA: eat what you can. There is no food after this and the night is going to be long.

30mins later, a new set of 4 guys entered the room. She tried to hide but they managed to pull her out from behind the sofa. This time, they spread her legs to ensure that her pussy was on display to every guy in the room. However they did not touch her bottom.

She was crying all same time as she felt humiliated but was powerless to do anything. She was given a 20mins rest before the 3 sets with her breasts resume and after another 20mins of rest, the one set with her pussy.

By the end of the day, her eyes were swollen and there were no more tears. She estimated that she had been touched by 120 guys and she had stopped struggling. The PA had left after the 2nd set of guys. She had tried the doors but of course they were locked. Knowing that she could not escape and without any clothes provided, she slept naked on the sofa.

The 2nd day, the same thing happened all over in the morning. She had given up trying to struggle and she just laid on the bed and allowed them full access to her body as she knows that all attempts would be futile. As per yesterday, only her breasts were teased but her pussy remained unscathed.

During meals times, she would be brought naked down to the eating area with over 500 male staffs who were fully dressed. She noticed that there were a few naked girls in there as well but she did not get to interact with them.

The 3rd day was a little different. The men came in naked. They offered her their dicks and she would have held it in her hands. The next set was sucking all of them. But not once did she had to make them cum as every dick was held for less than 2 seconds and every dick was just put into her mouth before it was removed.

The 4th day was repeated. By the end of the 4th day, she had lost count of how many guys and how many times her breasts had been touched.

The 5th day, she was expecting a new set to happen on this day and had psyche her mind to prepare for it. However, the PA finally appeared again.

He sat on the armchair as she sat naked on the sofa.

PA: how are you feeling?

Steph: disgusted with you.

PA: haha... you will thank me after you complete the assignment. You will realize that this is worth it....Anyway, you have made good progress.

Steph: When will you let me go?

PA: today.... but your training does not end. We will see how you perform today. If I am not satisfied, I will have to send you back here again.

Steph: I want to see my husband.

PA: Like I said, it depends on your performance. If everything is good, you will get to see him on Thursday.

She nodded.

Just then, the door buzzed again and an attendant brought in a set of clothes and makeup kit for her.

PA: change into those and do your make up. I'll be back in 30mins.

With that he headed out.

She inspected the clothes. It was a white blouse and an A-line skirt accompanied it but there were no undergarments. Once she wore those, she did her make up.

He came back 30 mins later.

PA: good. very nice.

Steph: what do you want me to do?

PA: We are going out.

Steph: out? can't we do it here?

PA: no. this is a controlled environment. I want to see how you perform outside. Remember, don't attempt to run off. It won't help you.

With that, he led her out of the building. Once she was in the compound, she realized that it was surround by a high concrete fence. There were guards who were patrolling the building. They got into his car and headed off and she realized that they were somewhere in Tuas.

She thought that he was bringing her to another facility. Instead, he brought her to a saloon to get her hair cut and dyed. After that he sent her directly to the apartment.

Steph: I thought I have another training session?

PA: haha... That was the training. It was to test if you would listen to instructions. You had passed the training. I am confident you will succeed.

That day, she stayed at home to study and on Wednesday, she went to the interview. She started work on Thursday.

Old 25-07-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

When she stopped, I could feel the agony she suffered.

Me: sorry baby.... you had suffered....

She just smiled sweetly and shook her head.

Steph: I was looking forward to see you then.... and also wanted to quickly commence on our mission.... Although I felt terrible then but I would say that without the four days of suffering, I would not be able to help out with CK and.... and.... you know.....

I could tell that she was still badly affected by Kilo's incident.

Steph: Anyway, I am fine now.... I am still me.... and you said you still love me...

Me: yes.... I do....

I held her hand.

Me: shall we go?

Steph: No. Tell me what happened between Gem and yourself. You did not tell me the full story that day.

I hesitated but I could see from the looks in her face that she would not move unless I told her the entire story.

When i finished, she just looked into my eyes without any expressions on her face.

Steph: ok.... let's go....

As we made our way home from the coffeeshop, she suddenly stopped walking and turned to face me.

Steph: Do you like big breasts girls?

Me: no! definitely not.

Steph: Gem's breasts are really huge. I had seen them at the pool.

Me: yes. but I prefer yours.... honest! I told you at the pool as well and I mean it!

She giggled before continuing to walk again. I looked at her back before catching up with her.

Me: Are you wearing your undies?

Steph: make a guess....

I tried to grab her butt but she ran off from me.

As we got to our door, she took out the keys and opened the gate. Just as she was about to open the wooden door, I grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the door. The keys fell to the floor.

Steph: baby?.....

Me: I love you.....

My mouth covered hers and our tongues met. I released her wrists and she locked her hands behind my neck. I put my hands underneath her T-shirt and push her bra upwards as I grabbed her breasts.

Steph: ommphf....ommmphhff....

With one hand on her breasts, I moved the other to her inner thigh and started stroking as I moved my hands upwards. She opened up her stance to 1 shoulder length between her feet to allow my access. I parted the leg of her shorts aside so that her pussy would be out in the open as I slowly inserted a finger into her.

Suddenly she pushed me away and quickly turned around to adjust her bra before bending down to pick the keys. The sound of footsteps echoed along the corridor and I turned to see what see was looking at.

It was Jim and he was smiling as he walked directly towards us.

Jim: Keith?

Me: Hi Jim....

Jim: HI Steph....

Steph: Hi Jim.... that's a surprise. how did you find me?

Jim: Since Kilo left, I am the new sales manager. So, went to HR and called your next of kins, your parents and they told me you were staying here.

He pointed at us.

Jim: The both of you....

She cut him off.

Steph: we are tenants..... he couldn't find a place to stay and we rented this together.

I was puzzled but I kept quiet. She seemed to be keeping our relationship a secret from him.

Steph: Are you looking for me?

Jim: shall we talk inside?

Steph opened the door and we stepped inside.

Steph: Keith can you accompany Jim for a while I go and change? I'll be quick....

I heard her going into the room and closing the door and I turn around to face him.

Jim: so you 2 are tenants?

Me: errm... ya....

I was not too sure what it was but I just stuck to what she had told him earlier.

Jim: hmm.... have you seen her naked?

I gave him a look of surprised and he laughed.

Jim: haha.... since you 2 are staying together in the same house.

Me: no.....

Jim: look at this....

He gave me his handphone and I looked into the screen. I got a shocked when I saw the video. It was the scene at Steph's place with Kilo. However, it was not my clip as I could see myself in the clip and Kilo was fucking her. From the angle where it was taken, it was definitely not from Kilo's camera. Furthermore he said his had run out of battery.

Steph: Jim?!

Even though she was not shouting but I could hear the shocked in her voice. I looked up from the phone and realized that Jim was not in front of me anymore. I quickly turned my head and noticed that the door to my room was opened with his silhouette against the door. Immediately, I put the phone down and headed for my room.

Steph: can you please go out?....

I was not afraid that he would slam the door shut as the locking mechanism was faulty and I could easily open it again. I knew that he was not interested in woman and wondered why he went into her room.

Jim: aiya.... I'm not interested in you... you should know....

I stood behind him at the doorway, looking into the room. He just standing just inside the room and the wardrobe door was opened as she was hiding behind it. The clothes that she was wearing earlier lay on the bed. Obviously she was changing when he barged into the room.

Steph: ya....but... I am still naked now....

He turned his head and saw me.

Jim: oh... Keith... you shouldn't be here..... she is naked and guys shouldn't be peeping......

Steph: errmm... Keith also doesn't likes woman.....

I was shocked and I stared at her. I was afraid that she gave him the wrong idea.

Jim: oh.... that explains why you 2 are staying together.... Steph, just come out la.... since you are also not interested in man..... nothing to hide......

Now I was confused.

Jim: anyway, we had seen you naked..... haha....

Steph: har?

He walked towards her and she retreated out from the small space behind the door, covering her privates with her hands. He did not even glance at her and went to the wardrobe to get a set of clothes for her. Luckily, the portion he opened did not contain my clothes.

Jim: ok...ok... wear this.... then come out.... I have something to show you.

He dropped the clothes on the bed and walked out of the room.

Old 25-07-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Steph closed the door as Jim and I waited in the living room. He sat in the middle of the sofa and not that she said I was interested in men, I was not too comfortable sitting next to him, so I took the armchair.

She came out after she got dressed and sat beside him.

Steph: what is it that you wanted to show me?

Jim: I came to look for you because I came across this video.

Steph: what video?

He took the phone that I had left on the coffee table and passed it to her. Once the video played, her voice came out loud and clear over the speaker.

Steph: mm...mm.....mm.....mm....

Kilo: just tell me you want me to fuck you.....

Steph: fuck me..... ern......ern..... ern......

Kilo: who?

Steph: Kilo... fuck me....

Kilo: louder..... and beg me to fuck you....

Steph: Kilo..... please fuck me...... I beg you to fuck me.......

Steph: URRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looked into the phone and was shocked. Her hands trembled as she held the device but she did not stop it and left it continued to run until it came to an end before she put the phone down on her lap. She took a deep breath and calmed herself before speaking.

Steph: where did you get this?

Jim: Internet lo........

Steph: you said you got this from the internet?!

Jim: ya.... some website....

Suddenly she turned to me.

Steph: Did you upload the clip to somewhere?

She had not seen my clip.

Me: nope. It's not mine.

Steph: Then is it his?

She was referring to Kilo.

Me: nope. I think it's another camera.

Steph: Another camera!?

Both of us came to the same conclusion at the same time.

Steph and Me: The PA!

Steph: call him and ask him why he let the video on the web.

I got up and headed to the kitchen as I did not wanted Jim to hear the conversation I was going to have with the PA. Even though our mission had ended but she seemed to be continuing with her story and I was not sure what was the story she had told Jim when she was getting information from him previously.

As I headed back to the kitchen, I could hear him asking her who the PA was.

Jim: who is the PA?

Steph: no la.... he is the owner of this house....

Jim: house?

Steph: yes...

Jim: wow.... when did this happen? when you were in the company?

Steph: yes....

Jim: no wonder you left the company.....

The phone was still ringing. It was late and I hoped that he was still awake.

Jim: I thought you didn't like guys?

Steph: I don't like guys and still don't. Kilo threatened me then....

Jim: He's an asshole....

I was worried that she would to start blaming herself again since the video must had brought back bad memories for her. I started to walk back towards the living room but just then, the PA picked the phone up.

PA: Hello?

Me: Did you have a camera in Steph's room previously?

PA: Keith?

Me: yes....

PA: yes.... I had....

I did not want to ask him why at this point in time. I had more pressing issues.

Me: did you upload it to the internet?

PA: upload? No.... why?

Me: It's all over the internet now.

PA: what?! It can't be.....

Me: Jim showed me the clip.

PA: Jim is at your place now?

Me: Yes. Can you quickly get it off the web?

PA: shit. Ok. I'll get it done else I will be in trouble with The boss. I'll get the IT people to check how it got leaked. I am coming over.

Me: please do so.

We hung up and I went out.

As I returned to the living room, she looked up at me with a strange look on her face and returned the phone to him.

Steph: how is it?

Me: He said he will get it off the internet and also he will investigate how it got leaked.

Steph: ok.....

I returned to the armchair as I was still not comfortable to sit close to him. I was worried that he would suddenly put his hands on my thighs.

Old 25-07-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Steph: Keith.... I am going to tie you up on the chair.

Me: tie me up?! what for?!

Jim: don't worry I won't touch you......

Me: ya but.....

I was not sure what she was doing but I did not want to be tied up.

Steph: Keith, as you know, the 3 of us like our own genders. So Jim had seen the clip and he was surprised that I did it with Kilo. He understood that it because Kilo threatened to sack me then.

Me: ok?

Steph: so he said that I seemed to be in great pleasure in the video and it made him curious to know how it feels to be with another gender.

Me: He is curious, not you... since you like woman and I am definitely not going to let him stick his thing into me. Hey, I am not interested in you.

Jim: haha...that's precisely I needed you to be tied up because I do not want you to come and touch me while I am trying out since you like men as well.

Me: I wouldn't touch you.

Jim: no.... I need to take precautions as I have a boyfriend already. Steph had seen him before. Anyway, Steph had agreed to help me settle my curiosity....

Me: why should she help you. It's your own problem....

Jim: simple. I will share this clips with my friends through messaging apps until someone settle my curiosity. I will ask all of them if they know any female that would be able to help me. When I am curious, I will go through a lot to quench it. Anyway, I thought that since Steph is already here, why not she help me so that I would not need to go to anyone else.

He was threatening her just like how I had threatened Kilo and CK with the videos and he was smart. He said he will share through his phone and not the internet. Probably he knew that whatever through the internet would be taken down.

Me: How will she help you?

Jim: She agreed to let me stick it into her once, just to get a feel of it and settle my curiosity.

I knew she had no choice but to agree as she did not want the clip to continue to circulate.

Me: If you had a boyfriend, then wouldn’t this be betraying him?

Jim: as long as it is not a man... technically, I am not.....I don't want to waste time explaining it to you. So if you do not want to be tie up, then can you please leave the house?

I did not want to leave them alone. I wanted to be around just in case she needed me.

I looked into her eyes, I could tell that she was pleading me to comply with her request as she did not want the clip to circulate. I trusted my wife that she would not allow harm to come to me and I agreed. Furthermore, it was just to settle his curiosity and he would enter her only once.

Me: ok... just once right? make sure you don't touch me....

Jim: haha....... I won't... promise....

He passed her some ropes that he took out from his bag and they tied my limbs securely to the armchair.

Steph: you promised to delete this clip after this.... and just 1 poke.

Jim: of course. Shall we start? It's getting late.

She nodded.

She removed her bottom and sat down on the sofa as she spread her legs for him. He peered between her legs and came up again.

Jim: Steph.... your pussy looks dry.... Do you have lubricant?

Steph: no.... I don't have lubricant.....

Jim: then how? It will hurt if I just insert into you without lubricant. I don't want to hurt you.

Steph: ok....

She removed her top and put it together with her shorts on the table.

Steph: play with my nipples. Hopefully I will get wet.

He reached out and used his finger to touch it once before retracting his hand.

Steph: no....not like this.

She reached up to knead her breasts and teased her nipples with her fingers. Slowly her nipples became erected.

Jim: wow.... you nipples are so big....

Steph: hehe... big compared to guys.... come...

She took his hand and put it on her breasts. He grabbed them gingerly and touched her nipples slowly, examining them.

Jim: hmmm....very interesting...... are you wet now?

Steph: no.... you need to do more.... you can suck them if you want.

Jim: suck?

Steph: Just do it. let's get this over.....

He went forward and put his mouth over her breasts.

Steph: suck and lick them.

Apparently he did that.

Steph: umm... ummm... that's right... move your tongue faster.... around my nipples...um......yes.... that's it.....

She was literally teaching him how to get her arouse. He continued to suck her breasts. Because she was in a sitting position and his head was on her breasts, blocking her view downwards, his free hand down between her legs as he used a finger and slid it upwards along her slit. She closed her legs immediately and he let go of her, showing her his finger.

Jim: hey.... I can feel some moisture there.....

He touched his finger with his thumb and I could see her sticky liquid on them.

Jim: wow.... you are wet....

Steph: hehe... yes.... ok... remove you pants. I think I'm ready now....

He did not do so and put his hand on her inner thigh.

Jim: Can I explore a little first.

She hesitated for a moment.

Jim: I am curious about your pussy..... I want to see how it look like and how it feels.

She nodded and spread her thighs again. He reached down and touched her nether lips with his fingertips. Slowly, he traced his finger along her snatch and smearing all her juices across her lips. He placed his thumb on her clitoris and started to rub it in circular motions.

Jim: Amazing.....Is this the place? your clitoris?

Steph: ummm.....yes......

He rubbed it faster and faster and she started to respond.

Steph: ummm.....ummmmm.....ummmm...

Jim: nice.... different texture from the rest of your skin.

He put his other hand on her breasts and started to knead it while his other hand had left her clit and was touching her folds.

Jim: Your breast is so smooth and your pussy is so wrinkled.

Steph: Shall we start?

Old 25-07-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Jim stood up and pulled down his berms. His flaccid dick came into view and he held it in his hand, showing it to Steph.

Jim: how to start? I am still soft.

Steph: oh shit... I forgot.... you are not into girls.... ok... I know....

She walked directly to me and looked at me. Suddenly she bent down and pulled my shorts down. With my dick exposed, I was afraid he would come over and start sucking my cock.

Me: wait....wait.... Steph.... what are you doing? quick... pull my pants up....

Jim: haha......

Steph: I am sure he needs to see your cock to get it up.

Me: what?!

She looked at him.

Steph: ok?

Jim: haha... that should help. Anyway, I told you I am curious..... and I'm sure you would want me to fully understand a woman's anatomy right? I want to continue to explore you for a little bit more.

She nodded quietly and both of them got seated on the sofa again.

Jim: I am going to try to put my fingers inside you....

Again she nodded quietly.

I watched on as he slid 2 fingers inside her and just like the doctor, he started to explore the tunnel within her.

Jim: hmm...it's different from an asshole. There are nothing to stop my hand.... it's soft and warm.....hmm... what is this? I can feel like a pimple in there.

Steph: no....no....errrgnkk....don't touch that..... eerrgnnnkk.....no......eeerrrgnnkk...........

His face seemed to be puzzled as she started to squeak. She managed to push his hand away and out of her and she panted heavily as she closed her thighs and sat up straight on the sofa.

Steph: no... don't..... take off your pants now....

Jim: wait.... wait.... wait....

She stared at him.

Steph: do it....

Jim: I have not finish my exploration....

Steph: just don't put your finger inside me ok?

Jim: I thought we had a deal?

Steph: fingering me is not part of the deal.

Jim: I am curious. You seemed to be sensitive there.

Steph: no... I am not.....

Jim: well fine. then it's no deal. I'll explore it with others then.

He stood up but immediately Steph pulled his hand and got him seated again. He grinned at her because he knew he had won the debate.

Steph: ok.... fine....

He turned around and took out a rope from his bag.

Jim: I need to tie your hands. I don't like to be interrupted...

Me: She won't interrupt you...

Jim: Shutup Keith.... Steph?

She considered for a moment before offering him her hands. He shook his head.

Jim: this is a sofa bed right?

She nodded.

Jim: can you do it?

She helped him and they managed to get it into a bed.

Jim: lie down and put your hands above your head. If I tie your hands behind your back, you will be uncomfortable and I am afraid it will hurt you. It I tie them in front, you will just push me away again.

She thought that he was being nice and she agreed. She lay down and he tied her hands above her head with the other end secured to the leg of the bed.

Jim: ok.... good.

Without a word, he sat down beside her and pushed both fingers into her pussy again. As before, he did not finger her and I could tell that immediately he went to the little bud inside her.

She closed her eyes and bit her lips as her body started to react. I watched her as her hands pulled against the ropes, straining against the knots. I could see the tension building in her as her breathing quickened.

Jim: tell me how you are feeling now.

He seemed to be conducting an experiment.

Steph: ummm.... it's starting to get itchy.....ummmm..... very itchy.......ummmmmm......

She pushed her breasts upwards and I could see her erected nipples were asking to be sucked.

Steph: it's..... it's..... aaaahhhhhhh....it's...... I'm.....aaaaaahhhh.....cummming.....aaaaaAAAAAhhhh HHHH......

She pushed her feet against the bed and lifted her hips off the bed.

Steph: AAAAAHHHHH.....AAAAHHHHHHH............

Unlike the doctor, he did not pull his fingers out and I watched as her squirt came out in all direction from her pussy instead of a single stream, drenching him with all her juices.

Jim: oh dear.... what's that!

He removed his finger and did not seemed to happy that he was covered with her juices. His face and shirt was wet and he took a tissue and cleaned himself. Even his immaculate gel hair had some drops on it.

Without his probing, her moment had passed and she laid there panting and looking at him.

Steph: ah.... can we ....ah.... do it now.....ah..... I want to get it done with....

Then her eyes went to his cock. It was still flaccid.

Jim: I need to get this up!

He looked at me and I cringed. She saw his look and stopped him.

Steph: let me help you.

Jim: how?!

steph: put your cock in my mouth.

He moved over and positioned himself beside her. She moved her head and took the flaccid thing in her mouth as she twirled her tongue against his knob and started sucking. Slowly but surely, his dick started to get hard.

When he was flaccid, his dick looked normal but when it got hard, it was 8 inches in length. Although the girth was not as thick as mine but it still had its thickness, unlike a pencil. He moved away from her and I could see her eyes staring at the lengthy thing.

Steph: there's no way that can fit fully in......

He sniggered at her comments but he did not reply her. He moved between her legs and she spread herself for him.

Steph: just one poke.....

She reminded him. She turned and looked at me as he positioned his cock outside her hole. I could tell that he had penetrated her as she gasped on his initial entry. He continued to push in slowly.

Steph: ok.... that should be it.... you should know how it feels like... please remove it....

She turned to look at me and she could see my erected dick. She gave me a wink as he slowly retracted his dick when he stopped halfway. She turned back to him.

Steph: Jim... please remove it.....

Without warning, he pushed it into her again.

Steph: UGHHH!!!!

Although it did not disappeared into her fully, but I could see that he could not enter anymore as the tip of his dick was obstructed by her uterus.

Then he started to fuck her.

Steph: NO!!.....ugghhhhhh.....NO!!!...... UGHHHHHH!!!!

Her hands were tied above her head and I could see the ropes biting into her wrist. She tried to close her legs but he was between them. There was nothing she could do.

I did not shout as I had learnt that shouting would not be useful and I pulled against the restraints on my wrists and ankles.

He was fucking her hard and fast now as his hips moved up and down, plunging into her tunnel.

Steph: ughhh....ughhhhh,.....UGHHHHHH.....uGHHHHH!!!!

Although she was still trying to get him off, she had started to moan uncontrollably. He grabbed her breasts, pinning her body from her sideways movement as he continued to fuck her.

Steph: AAAAGHHHHHH.....AAAGHHHH......

She shook her head vigorously side to side and I knew she had reached her orgasm. However, he did not stop and just continued to fuck her.

My limbs were aching and I had drawn some blood out from my broken skin. Tired, I stopped for a moment I looked at them again.

Her eyes were tightly closed and within a short 30secs, she reached her 2nd orgasm.

Steph: AAAAGHHHHHH......AAAAGHHHHH....

Her legs had stopped trying to push against the bed and was just lying on the bed. She started to moan again as the action had not stopped.

Steph: errnnnn.....errrrnnnn......errrnnn......

She was emitting a full ranged of moans as she succumbed to his assault.

Her 3rd orgasm was even quicker. In less than 15 seconds, her legs came alive again and this time, grabbed around his waist.

Steph: AAAGHHHH......AGHHHHHHHH......

As if he was a machine, he continued to fuck deep into her pussy.

Old 25-07-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Suddenly I looked up and saw a guy standing behind Jim. Before I could speak, a baton swung down against the back of Jim's neck, knocking him out instantly.

I looked at him and recognized him as Sam, my neighbour.

Jim felt forward onto Steph and she screamed in fright.

Another person appeared and another. They were Hazel and Hanna, who stayed in the same house with Sam.

Sam pushed Jim off Steph and Hazel went to untie her while Hanna assisted me. I saw her took a brief glance and my still erected dick before she went about to the knots.

Sam placed Jim on the other armchair and tied him up. Hazel had gotten Steph untied and she wrapped a towel over Steph as Steph started to cry.

Hanna managed to untie my wrists restraints.

Hann: errm... wear your shorts while I untie your legs. I don't want that thing to accidentally touch me in the face.

She poked a finger against my shaft and I blushed. I quickly pulled my berms up and with her help, I finally got myself freed. I went over to take over from Hazel as I hugged Steph in my arms.

Finally with the situation secured, I watched as Uncle Tan walked into my house with a limp. Sam pulled the armchair to him and he sat in it.

Uncle Tan: sorry we were late...

I looked at him unable to understand what he was talking about.

Uncle Tan: this guy....

He pointed at Jim.

Uncle Tan: showed me a picture of both yourself and Steph earlier when you were not home. He asked me a lot of questions about you. And he got me suspicious. So when you came home and I heard him talking to you outside your house, I got Hanna to hide outside your window to listen in.

Hann: when you went into the kitchen to make a call, I heard him threatening Steph with the video he had. I presume it was a sex video of her and I quickly came back to Uncle Tan.

Uncle Tan: when she told me, I knew what was going to happen. I got Hazel to call Sam and Hanna to return to where she was to monitor the situation.

Sam: sorry. I was at work and needed some time to get back.

Steph had calmed down and was sobbing as she looked into my eyes.

Steph: sorry baby... he was threatening me to expose the video and I thought he was only interested in guys....so I agreed.

Hann: I need to be curt. He was obviously not interested in guys. He was just interested in you and the story he made up was just to get you into the trap....

Steph: I didn't know that.... I told him I was interested in woman and then he told me he was interested in guys. He even brought his boyfriend out and they hold hands in front of me.......

Hann: you are too naive. If he is only interested in guys, he wouldn't even try to penetrate you.....

Steph started to sob again.

Haz: anyway, I had checked on the internet. There are no videos of you guys there. Nothing at all.

I looked at her surprised.

Me: But he said he gotten it from the internet....

Haz: who has the video besides Jim?

Me: The PA.

I explained to her who he was.

Uncle Tan: then Jim must have gotten from the other guy. There is no other way.

Me: Shit... the other guy is coming....

Uncle Tan chuckled.

Uncle Tan: Then we will get him as well....

Immediately he barked orders to the 2 girls and Sam.

Sam and I got Jim and the armchair he was in, into Uncle Tan's house and then Sam gagged him. Hazel got Steph clothed up and brought Steph to her place. Uncle Tan stayed with them while Hanna helped to rearrange the furniture in my living room back to their original position.

Once everything was ready, Hanna returned to her place. Carrying the baton, Sam hid in the empty room across my master room.

Hanna returned 10mins later dressed in a meshed bra and a tiny skirt. She had porcelain fair skin all over her body. Her breasts were bountiful C Cups, not of the drooping type. Through the meshed fabric, I could see that they were firm and ended with 2 light brown perky nipples at a 30 degree angle to the sky. Her tummy was flat without any hint of fats and her legs were well toned and slim.

I stared at her.

Hann: hais.... stop looking.... concentrate on what you need to do....

I went back into my room and pack it while she waited on the sofa in the living room.

15mins I heard commotions outside. I close the door to the room and headed out.

Hanna was standing at the door and was speaking to the PA. His eyes were on her body as they speak.

PA: so who are you?

Hann: I told you I am Hanna, a friend of Keith and Steph....

He saw me and Hanna stepped away from the door. I opened the gate and he came in, still distracted by Hanna.

PA: haha.... you seemed to be enjoying life....

Me: How is it? did you removed all traces from the web?

PA: all done. Where is Jim and Steph?

Me: they are in the room....

I started to walk first and he took a last glance at Hanna before following me to the room. Hanna stayed in the living room and I saw her peeking out of the door, into the corridor, to ensure that he was alone.

As I started to open the door to the room, I only heard a soft smacked before his body fell forward towards me. He did not even have time to react. I caught his unconscious body as he was falling.

Sam quickly helped me to tie him up to the other armchair before he regained consciousness. Then we brought Jim back to my place. Uncle Tan came over as well and Hanna disappeared back to her house.

With the both of them tied up on individual armchairs, we waited for them to regain consciousness.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1