The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2012, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jaded86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 鑫 天 地

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch123 View Post
check your pm
hi bro, mind to share the contact as well? i cant seem to find it. Many thanks in advance
Old 25-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

Another outing that i promised some brothers here who want more actions.. quickly drop me a PM if u r interested..

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
27th July 2012, Friday

TIME
9.30pm - 3am (Standard Hours)

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing.
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $120 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please do not smoke in the KTV room, Shioking is going to break down soon.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.

CONTACT
Private Message Shioking with your real name and mobile number.

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
XR29
Joel
Joel's friend
Alex
Shane
Xaff
Jason
Aaron
Ah Ben
musicguru
Old 26-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
AFTER5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shioking View Post
another outing that i promised some brothers here who want more actions.. Quickly drop me a pm if u r interested..

Venue
the verge, 鑫天地

date
27th july 2012, friday

time
9.30pm - 3am (standard hours)

organisor
shioking

terms
1. Bills will be shared equally by all guys who turned up for the outing.
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $120 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and top ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please do not smoke in the ktv room, shioking is going to break down soon.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the ktv. You better pay up if not banned and exposed from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, banned and exposed!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance sms for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that i can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.

Contact
private message shioking with your real name and mobile number.

Attendance
shioking
xr29
joel
joel's friend
alex
shane
xaff
jason
aaron
ah ben
musicguru
hear the mummy saying the boss dont want the 9 series gal wat a waste dont know which club the going
pls inform
Old 26-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster (V)

Hear the mummy say the boss dont want the 9 series gal wat a waste just try out 998 can anyone tell me where the going
Old 26-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster (V)

Hear from the mummy that the boss dont want the 9 series wat a waste just try 998 dont know where the going
pls advice
Old 26-07-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
virtualman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvirtualman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Definitely sound like a "fun place" to go! Can't wait to go
Old 26-07-2012, 06:10 AM
Samster (V)

Very fun place when few days age new gal 205 not bad
Old 26-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
charmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycharmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone going there tonight? pm me.
Old 26-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmboy View Post
anyone going there tonight? pm me.
long time no see you..still active at verge? hehe...
Old 26-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
charmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycharmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, i thought we just saw few weeks ago. haha. btw, can u provide me your mobile no?
Old 26-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ahjun4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Uh~~~ Home sweet home~~
Old 26-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmboy View Post
bro, i thought we just saw few weeks ago. haha. btw, can u provide me your mobile no?
yup..i remember...

u got pm...
Old 26-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
humsupguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro kind enuff to give me mummy Amy contact...? I lost her name card.
Pls pm me.

Gum sia....
Old 26-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
leonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Appreciate if any bros can pm me the location of this place and also a contact number to book room in advance.

Thanks!
Old 26-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

Another outing that i promised some brothers here who want more actions.. quickly drop me a PM if u r interested..

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
27th July 2012, Friday

TIME
9.30pm - 3am (Standard Hours)

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $120 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
5. Please do not smoke in the KTV room, Shioking is going to break down soon.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.

CONTACT
Private Message Shioking with your real name and mobile number.

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
XR29
Joel
Joel's friend
Alex
Shane
Xaff
Jason
Aaron
Ah Ben
musicguru