The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Lev123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for Lao Chio to massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermlord View Post
Kan nin lao bu phua cheebye, like wat brother Babu_singh said...there are many FAKE field reports here. I am merely pissed off by those exaggerated field reports.

I agree 1 man meat is another's poison. But that cheebye May of Casanova definitely is

1 Man Meat 10 Men's poison

Lastly, kan nin lao bu chao cheebye

sch hols has started
Old 04-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchua View Post
I agreed that August is good laochio, but difficult to get her lay! How about the reception at Tanglin HC, I thought she look very at her age,she also provide service?
Yr inbox full
any fr on karen home masg?
Old 05-08-2008, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
Yr inbox full
any fr on karen home masg?
I tried to call her for home massage but she set up shop already, do u hv shop address? wud like to try her la.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

U got go to her home masg?
Old 07-08-2008, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Uncle_Sam is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam View Post
LAU means OLD in Chinese (Hokkien dialect)
CHIO means sexy or gorgeous in Chinese (Hokkien dialect)
So LAU CHIO means some Beautiful Ladies who have matured beyond 40.
Does the thread starter only interested to have LAU CHIO to provide massage?
Dose he want other additional services?
Yes, I like LAU CHIO too! Compared to young masseuses, they are more friendly, less choosy, more dedicated in their work, more experienced, ...

May of Casanova is a good recommendation,
She is very friendly and jovial.
She is a chinese, 40+, can speak English, good massage and Jua Gen skill, enjoyable sexy massage and HJ with gentle Ass digging.
A point to emphazise is she wears pantyhose and stocking over lacy panty.
Very stimulating indeed! She has quite bIG BOOBS too!
She has nice long legs and toes, good for feet lovers...
She also manipulate toys (ropes, hand cuffs, anal plugs, candles, stockings & pantyhoses, sexy G-strings and thongs,.... ) to add satisfaction to your fantasies...
If these do not interest you, just lie beside her, and enjoy her warm and friendly sweet talks....

Grace of Health Zen Spa at Grand Link Square is another Great Lau Chio.
She does not look LAU. Her fair and smooth skin makes me feel like licking her all over. I especially love her flat tummy and smoth BUMs and thighs. They look good in sexy G-string. She does not wear BRA!!!!!
Her skillful manipulation of her soft fingers on your DICK from behind when you go into doggie position is heavenly GOOOOOD!
Her Jua Gen is very speical. She can twig your DICK to make that Bone Cracking sound. This is only possible if you can sustain a very strong erection.
She get you into climax during Jua Gen by rubbing her two thumbs over your little head similar to way you would open a Champange bottle cork. Hehehe!
Wah, this threat so long never appear again!
Just to update, May and Grace are now stationed at Galaxy Health Centre or more correctly Galaxy De Sauna at Holiday Inn Atrium at Concord Shopping Complex at Havelock Road.
The entrance fee is S$40 for 45 minutes or S$60 for 1 hour.
Nice environment with full height mirror on one wall, shower room, high or low bed, sauna and steam room, large screen TV room or small Tv at reception area. I prefer the small TV at the reception area. Small size never mind. The best is you can see all the girls as they walk pass going in to sere or coming out after service, heeheehee!
Old 07-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
boliao8989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Uncle Sam, any other recommendations at Galaxy?
Old 08-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Uncle_Sam is Cool - loads of Potential

Droop! Droop! Droop!

If you like balls licking and Dick sucking then give Crystal a try.
No regret man!
What the other brothers feedback in this forum about this Crystal is really correct. Imagine she swallow your dick fully, pulling on your balls with her skillful mouth and powerful tongue, massage your front and back using her soft boobs, rub your Dick with her bare abalone, tickle and poke your ass with her nipple...

I old man liao,I cannot tahan all this la!
I prefer slowly talking with my favorite girl, touch touch enjoy her company and she pamper me like a baby ....
Old 22-08-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 1
Yuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomsgame View Post
Have u try Yan of Leisure? Good hard massage and good hj
Not yet tried. How is her skill?
Old 22-08-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah, this threat so long never appear again!
Just to update, May and Grace are now stationed at Galaxy Health Centre or more correctly Galaxy De Sauna at Holiday Inn Atrium at Concord Shopping Complex at Havelock Road.
The entrance fee is S$40 for 45 minutes or S$60 for 1 hour.
Nice environment with full height mirror on one wall, shower room, high or low bed, sauna and steam room, large screen TV room or small Tv at reception area. I prefer the small TV at the reception area. Small size never mind. The best is you can see all the girls as they walk pass going in to sere or coming out after service, heeheehee!

Bro, so long ago post, possible to advice are they still there?
Old 22-08-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Droop! Droop! Droop!

If you like balls licking and Dick sucking then give Crystal a try.
No regret man!
What the other brothers feedback in this forum about this Crystal is really correct. Imagine she swallow your dick fully, pulling on your balls with her skillful mouth and powerful tongue, massage your front and back using her soft boobs, rub your Dick with her bare abalone, tickle and poke your ass with her nipple...

I old man liao,I cannot tahan all this la!
I prefer slowly talking with my favorite girl, touch touch enjoy her company and she pamper me like a baby ....

Bro, you so inactive for so long. When coming back to chiong? Can advice Crystal location now?
Old 22-08-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

This post is about lao chio, so I would recommend happy of bugis cube, she is always seen downstairs smoking cigarettes while the other hand holding a handphone chitchatting with her regulars. Her age around 40 match the ts.
Old 22-08-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
This post is about lao chio, so I would recommend happy of bugis cube, she is always seen downstairs smoking cigarettes while the other hand holding a handphone chitchatting with her regulars. Her age around 40 match the ts.
Bro, what’s her rate? Which level and unit is she in?
Old 22-08-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, what’s her rate? Which level and unit is she in?
You can get to know her at bugis cube entrance, she is a heavy smoker and very easy to recognize her, 1 hand holding cigarettes where the other hand carry the handphone chatting. She will be there every 1 hour without fail. When u don't see her means she is busy.
Old 22-08-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
You can get to know her at bugis cube entrance, she is a heavy smoker and very easy to recognize her, 1 hand holding cigarettes where the other hand carry the handphone chatting. She will be there every 1 hour without fail. When u don't see her means she is busy.
Ok bro. Let me try my luck. Thanks bro.

Nowadays, locally very hard to find Lao chio. Malaysia has more such gems.
Old 24-08-2023, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3013 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Ok bro. Let me try my luck. Thanks bro.

Nowadays, locally very hard to find Lao chio. Malaysia has more such gems.
Happy is nice with big E cup tits also…ultra powerful

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1