The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Re: New WLs: L6H70G16; G38 Ying (29.3.12 - First day)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
L6H70G16; G38 Ying: 2x New WLs 29.3.12 - First day of work. G16 petite, nice looking. G38, 1.62m, sweet smile.

L6H70G38 Ying, 23 yrs, 1.62m, natural "B" from Bangkok, sweet smile. BJ, light kisses, fingering allowed, tight FJ: energetic cowgirl, missionary, soft moaning etc. Friendly, accommodating, willing to please + learn. Had a sextisfying session - recommended.

There are now 4 WLs. Will Upz FR for G16. Cheers
yesterday evening went to look for G16. Nice petite 22 years old gal with A+ boobs not for boobs lover. She seem very new in this trade and was quite unsure of what to do. Her lovehole and her clit is quite very sensitive. When i rubbed her clit and within a short while her lovehole is wet and she keep pushing my finger away and say cannot take it. Bonking her is like bonking a neighbours' daughter. Due to her wetness and smooth penetration that i couldnt hold on too long before my brother have to burst out. Nice and pleasant gal from Hyaadai. Her hole is still abit pinky. Will definitely return to fondle her again. Have to treat her nicely to make her feel more comfortable.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L6H70G16 - New (1 week)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
yesterday .. G16. Nice petite 22 years .. A+ boobs .. very new in .. trade ... quite unsure ... lovehole .. .. clit .. quite ..sensitive. ... rubbed ..clit ... short while .. wet a... like bonking a neighbours' daughter. ...Nice and pleasant gal from Hyaadai. ...Will definitely return to ..
Glad you like L6H70G16 - I also like her GND / sweet look. Great for those who like new. Any BBBJ / kissing ?? Thanks for great FR /sharing - unfortunately unable to Upz U again. Cheers.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Re: L6H70G16 - New (1 week)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Glad you like L6H70G16 - I also like her GND / sweet look. Great for those who like new. Any BBBJ / kissing ?? Thanks for great FR /sharing - unfortunately unable to Upz U again. Cheers.
At first she was quite reluctant but after i pester her she did but not very professional as she is new to this trade. I seldom want to kiss them as they already have so many pricks in their mouth. On my rtf trip probably will help her to wash her cunt thoroughly and lick her clit to make her steam up before i push my prick into her wet wet hole.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DragonSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6h70

What's the damage for this house?
Old 05-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 20
Ah kan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAh kan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAh kan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Commando FR on L6H70 G18

Seeing no FR on g18, I guess this is my first FR on her, decided to write as i enjoyed the session.

Went to find g16, was told to wait a couple of mins but last min added session seeing only g18 left, sweet looking and smiling and getting late, i decided to go for it

We entered the rm & i tried to communicate with english, hoping she understand, then she broke out saying she can speak chinese BONUS!!

We spoke alot since language is not a barrier, her svc is decent not great & when she put on cap to start bj, i ask her if can do bbbj, she cheekily replied next time, nice...

She is a little tanned but body is smooth to the touch, boobs ample 'B' though a little bushy down there, catbath is normal but when i turned around to svc her, i find that she gets aroused easily, from experience i feel its real.

FJ was responsive and she accomodates well, left a happy man

Name : Lin
Language : chinese, thai, little bit of english, some hokkien, malay ... Power la
BJ : 5/10, i prefer bbbj but she says she is giving next time!!
Boobs : Ample 'B'
Figure: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude : 9/10
RTF : definitely, hidden gem IMO
Old 05-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Ah kan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAh kan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAh kan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

10 char.......

Last edited by Ah kan; 05-04-2012 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Wrong thread
Old 06-04-2012, 08:08 AM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L6h70G16 Tik; G18 Lin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
..G16 .. new to this trade..seldom want to kiss them .. wash her cunt thoroughly and lick her clit.. .
L6H70G16 Tik was ex Thai KTV hostess in HatYai. Sweet. friendly, nicely manicured, painted long nails, smiling all the time, poor English, new to this trade - teach her (BJ etc). New - hole very tight. Thanks for feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSiao View Post
What's the damage for this house?
L6H70 is a legal Geylang Cat 50 Thai house - $50/session of 30 mins - no rush. General info for those not aware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah kan View Post
.. L6H70 G18 ..sweet looking and smiling ... she can speak chinese ..little tanned.. body.. smooth .. boobs .. 'B' .. a little bushy down .. gets aroused easily .. FJ ..responsive.. accomodates well, left a happy man .. Name : Lin .. Age: 28 .. Chiang Mai .. Language : chinese, thai, little bit of english, some hokkien, malay ..... BJ : 5/10,.. bbbj ..giving next time!! Boobs : Ample 'B' .. Attitude : 9/10 .. RTF : definitely, hidden gem IMO
L6H70G18 Lin, 28 yrs, "B", sweet looking, tanned, Chinese speaking, BJ, accommodating etc - hidden gem. Thanks for good feedback. Will Upz U today when recover power. Wishing all a great super long Weekend. Cheers.

Last edited by Kalv; 06-04-2012 at 08:38 AM.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
gtman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Commando FR on L6H70 G18

Seeing no FR on g18, I guess this is my first FR on her, decided to write as i enjoyed the session.

Went to find g16, was told to wait a couple of mins but last min added session seeing only g18 left, sweet looking and smiling and getting late, i decided to go for it

We entered the rm & i tried to communicate with english, hoping she understand, then she broke out saying she can speak chinese BONUS!!

We spoke alot since language is not a barrier, her svc is decent not great & when she put on cap to start bj, i ask her if can do bbbj, she cheekily replied next time, nice...

She is a little tanned but body is smooth to the touch, boobs ample 'B' though a little bushy down there, catbath is normal but when i turned around to svc her, i find that she gets aroused easily, from experience i feel its real.

FJ was responsive and she accomodates well, left a happy man

Language : chinese, thai, little bit of english, some hokkien, malay ... Power la
BJ : 5/10, i prefer bbbj but she says she is giving next time!!
Boobs : Ample 'B'
Figure: 7/10
RTF : definitely, hidden gem IMO
FR on L8H70-G18

My late FR on this gem.

Must agree on bro ah kan on the service and attitude of this girl. Really a gem hiding .

Language : Malaysian asscent chinese, thai, little bit of english, good Hokkien She work in JB before thats where she pick up the various languages.

BJ : 8/10, i love the way she suck, deep throat at time between sucking.

Boobs : B+ with slightly dark nipple, very nice to caress and squeeze, and she will response with sweet moan.

Body : 8/10 well balance body, good to hug, quite fair with a few tatoo.

Fingering : 9/10 She allow me to finger her and her pussy get wet after a short while

Frenching : 10/10 we french like a lover the moment I enter the room, tongh fight all the way, lip lock all the time. We remove each other clothing with our lip locking--shiok shiok :

FJ: 9/10 very accomodating and she really can moan, did a missionary hard pumping and doggie before release the load

RTF : 100% I guess when there is no language barrier , the girl tends to have better service.

Demage : 50 + 10 (tips)
Old 07-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

L6h70G18 Lin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtman View Post
L8H70G18 ..Age .. told .. 25, .. look good ..Chiang Mai .. Malaysian asscent chinese, thai, little bit of english, good Hokkien .. work in JB .. BJ : 8/10, Boobs : B+... few tatoo. Fingering : 9/10 .. Frenching : 10/10 .. FJ: 9/10 very accomodating .. moan, .. missionary.. doggie .. RTF : 100% ..
L6h70G18 Lin - BJ, good Hokkien, french, fingering etc - great FR. Will Upz you today - first Upz with +6 pts. Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DragonSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on L6H70G18,
Mentioned she's 28, but her build and looks show otherwise, more of 23+
Nice gF feelings, willing to accommodate, cheerful and chatty.

Language : chinese, english, don't speech too chim to her
BJ : 8/10, super suction
Boobs : Perfect B
Figure: 9/10
RTF : Yes for sure

Don't miss out her massage, especially her reach to your inner thigh, heavenly.

Don't mind my first actual FR to this house, thank to the OKT bro for the recommendation.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

Me no okt bro leh
Old 07-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

Thanks for the up bro kalv, will return favour soon.

Buay tahan the good FRs n misses her sweet sweet smile n svc, I went for RTF... Shd beamed like a school ger upon seeing me n i smiled right back, sibei strong GFE.

Follow up sessions is much better n we cuddled in bed, small chat n hugs n pecks here n there, she does her best n tried to massage me too. 1 hr passes by so fast, really can't bear to leave her

RTF: she's my rtf target for a long time for sure, luckily i unearthed her when she's still so new here, lots of time
Old 07-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the up bro kalv, will return favour soon.

Buay tahan the good FRs n misses her sweet sweet smile n svc, I went for RTF... Shd beamed like a school ger upon seeing me n i smiled right back, sibei strong GFE.

Follow up sessions is much better n we cuddled in bed, small chat n hugs n pecks here n there, she does her best n tried to massage me too. 1 hr passes by so fast, really can't bear to leave her

RTF: she's my rtf target for a long time for sure, luckily i unearthed her when she's still so new here, lots of time
Woo bro u have been KCed lao, watch your pocket hehe normally when visiting L6 go h66 but will find time to visit her soon
Old 09-04-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
Woo bro u have been KCed lao, watch your pocket hehe normally when visiting L6 go h66 but will find time to visit her soon
Trying hard not to...lol

Post FR after u tried
Old 10-04-2012, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hengarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: L6h70

this hse okt press bell in abt 25 min and the gal will ask u to leave immediately or extend ...so what do you think...highly overrated liao...G38...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1