The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
it will be a wanking competition to see who can last the longest - ie the last one to shoot. that lucky guy will have me crawling up between his legs to suck his cock and he can cim.
Something to look forward for!! PCC by themselves maybe got loopholes. Maybe can get your good sis to help out. If they wanked before the competition, that also affect the result. So must add one more condition-how much man cum collected.

Liked that might be fairer, if anyone got better suggestion can add on. Luv can decided what conditions it takes to be the champ. So any decisions still lies with her and the guys must take what the judge says as final.
Old 17-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
billy_bonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
it will be a wanking competition to see who can last the longest - ie the last one to shoot. that lucky guy will have me crawling up between his legs to suck his cock and he can cim.

WOAH!!!!!!

can't wait to see the T&C of this.
Old 17-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Hondacivic620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, will you me nude for us to wank over?
Old 17-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Wah sis luv2suck, you want all the guys to line up in a row, drop our pants and start wanking for you to judge huh? Not so practical leh as we can control our wanking to come. Better we make appointment with you to be wank by you and the one who you judge can last the longest get to be fucked by you...how's that?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 17-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 19
cabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant future

Quote:
wow. Can I joint?
Old 17-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
BuffonLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happening, wanking competition, and gay suck kok, super sleazy
Old 17-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
veri_lonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow wild ..
Old 17-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

where's the application form?
Old 17-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Sidra183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting...
Old 17-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah sister luv2suck, you sound like you have good oral skill
Old 18-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Wah sis luv2suck, you want all the guys to line up in a row, drop our pants and start wanking for you to judge huh? Not so practical leh as we can control our wanking to come. Better we make appointment with you to be wank by you and the one who you judge can last the longest get to be fucked by you...how's that?
That's why I suggested to rope in some help from her sister. So if one sister's hand might be too tired. Maybe can start recruiting sisters with magic finger and hand.

So if 1 sister and 1 competitor, maybe the losers can get some consolation prize. Nobody goes home empty handed. But all depends on the sisters. RESPECT the female counterpart is the best way to earn their trust.

The champion gets to have the greatest prize and maybe a bonus tarma bj.

Maybe LUV can ask bros to organize the event. Organizing members still can be there to feel the HOT HOT actions
Old 18-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7283 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

Great encounter you have.

Looking forward to hearing more of your exploits.
Old 21-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

My apologies guys ... was away in Malaysia with my bf on a nice resort island over the long weekend. Just got back this evening. Today I like to share with you some stories about my childhood in Kuala Lumpur.

When I was a little girl, we stayed in a very crowded tenement house. It was a sort of 3-storey row houses but built around a courtyard. Most of the units including the one I used to lived in didn't have bathrooms or toilets. We had to use the communal ones which were located on the groundfloor at one corner next to where the communal kitchen was located. They were not separated by the sexes, instead there was a row of individual shower rooms on one side and on the opposite side another row of squatting type toilets.

The partition walls between the shower rooms as well as the toilets were made of wood and all of them had holes for peeping and a few of them had holes that were quite large. When I was very young, my mum would bring me to bathe with her. She would use her clothing to block the holes.

When I was about 6 or thereabouts, I was allowed to bathe on my own. Several times I would forget to cover the holes and on one of these occasions I learnt what those holes were for. I shall relate to you this incident.

I entered the shower room and stripped naked and began my shower by wetting my entire body and applying the soap all over my body. Halfway through, I heard someone whispering hello to me. I looked opened my door slightly to see who it could be but saw no one. When I closed the door, again I heard the voice and it said, "look through the hole in the wall."

Out of curiosity, I knelt down and peeped through the hole and saw a man standing in the cubicle next to mine with a hardon. He was jacking his hard cock and showing off to me. Although I was only 6 I knew about sex since I shared one large room with 2 older brothers and my parents. Some nights I hear my parents' bed creaking and with my half opened eyes I strained to see what they were doing in bed. I could see my father fucking my mum missionary style. When they are done, my father would get off the bed without putting on his shorts and walked towards the side table which has a basin of water to wash his dick. That was when I saw the silhouette of my dad's softening dick and when I asked my older brother about it, he told me our parents were having sex.

Back to the story in the bathroom. The man next door kept stroking his cock for me to watch and then suddenly he arched his body backwards and I saw a jet of white liquid shooting out of the tip of his cock. Another spurt followed. Then after a short while, he placed his face in front of the hole and gave me a smile then continued his shower. He left the shower cubicle before me.

But when I walked out, I saw him (one of the neighbours, an uncle in his 40s) standing outside the doorway, waiting for me. He gave me a dollar and said to buy sweets with the money.

That was how I found out about masturbating.
Old 21-08-2012, 01:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

From that day onward, I didn't bother to cover the holes in the wall whenever I took my shower.

One hot afternoon after school, I decided to take my shower. Only one shower cubicle was occupied and I entered the one next to it. To my surprise, there was a large hole in the wall. When I bent down to look through the large hole, I saw a man's face, his eyes level with the hole. I knew immediately that he was there to watch.

I felt a little frightened but curiosity took over my fear. I began to strip off my clothing and began to shower. I stood opposite the hole and bending a little saw that the man was indeed ogling at me taking my shower. So I decided to just continue showering and let him watch.

Then I heard a soft hissing sound. I looked at the hole and was stunned to see a hard cock inserted through the hole and it was protruding towards me. It looked huge (to a little girl's eyes). Then he whispered for me to touch it. My hands hesitantly reached out to hold his cock. It felt hard but soft and rubbery at the same time. I wrapped my tiny fingers around it and felt it twitching in my hand. Then he started to push his hard cock in and out of my hand. His cock began to feel really nice and warm. He whispered to me to grab his cock harder. I responded by grabbing my hand hard on his twitching cock. He continued to push his cock in and out of my hand and his speed increased. Then all of a sudden, I felt his cock twitch quite vigorously and then the thick creamy stuff began shooting our of his cock. Unlike the older man whose spunk sort of shot only a very short distance, this guys' cream shot quite far - the first spurt landed on my neck and the rest all over my body. Then he retracted his cock to his side of the wall. I peeped through the hole and saw that he had began to take his shower and so I too continued with mine. We both left the shower cubicle at about the same time.

To my shock, he was the man staying on our same floor about 3 doors away. He was the same age as my mum's younger brother in his late 20s and was father of a new born baby girl.

We met several times more in the shower room and he always let me stroke his cock to ejaculation.
Old 21-08-2012, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
YagamiX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYagamiX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow..I really like this story!! Keep writing! And I won't mind joining in the competition..sounds fun..haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1