The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Supermarket Cashier

Finally up May, upz you +16 rep points, cheers!

Last edited by diputs1269; 30-12-2022 at 01:58 PM.
Old 30-12-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
z8z8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKopiO View Post
After reading your story I pulled down my pants and DIY
While you are drinking ice kopiO at the kopi tiam?
Old 30-12-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2261 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Finally piak her~

Looking forward to more of your piak sessions with her. Managed to take any videos?
Old 30-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
USB2vega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, please continue
Old 30-12-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Bro TS really got Hunter Honey?? Curious asking. Thanks
Old 30-12-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one, up you to continue
Old 31-12-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
nagajupki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support for more updates!!
Old 02-01-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKopiO View Post
After reading your story I pulled down my pants and DIY
Wow bro, serious?
Old 02-01-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Finally up May, upz you +16 rep points, cheers!
Thanks bro
Old 02-01-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2335 Man View Post
Bro TS really got Hunter Honey?? Curious asking. Thanks
Yeah bro, its really good!
Old 02-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Nice one, up you to continue
Thanks bro!
Old 02-01-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

I saw May going straight into the showers and washed her whole body. I thought it was just normal shower but after she finished, she went in front of the mirror to pose again! She touched her own breasts, and her pussy before smacking her own ass with her hand. Its difficult to know what she was thinking, but I guessed, she must have enjoyed my touch, my licking and my fucking..And I feel her husband had not gave her for long time...

I see she touched herself and smacked her own ass so hard, those bouncy meat made me horny again! Without resting much, I decided to go down and barged into the washroom...
Old 03-01-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

When I reached at the door outside the washroom where May was, I heard loud smacking sound,which was created by her.
I opened the door which was not locked, and May was shocked to see me. She saw that I saw her smacking her ass with her right hand while her left fingers were fondling her nipples!

I quickly went up to hug her from behind and I whispered to her that I could help her if she is horny. May tried to release my hug and she struggled with me and we both fell to the ground. I was lying on top of her face to face and she could not move at all. I kept teasing her about her own masterbation and she tried to cover my mouth with her hand. I told her she still owed me 5 x pain, and I can help her smacked her ass harder since she liked that..

May tried her best to push me away and I fell sideways! Oh my, She really has strength! She tried to run to the door and get out but I soon got up and pulled her back. Then with my cow strength, I tried to pull her into the showers. May still struggled with me but in the end, I finally pulled her into the showers and locked up the showers door!
Old 03-01-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

I turned on the tap and made it to be the rain showers and water poured down on us from above. As May was still trying to wipe off water from her eyes, I made sure this time I hugged her tightly from behind,rubbing my cock against her ass,turning her high and horny. I guess this method worked, as she stop struggling and guai guai stood there and enjoyed my rubba rubba.

I did not smack her ass though, as I was enjoying myself with her body. With the water pouring onto us, it helped us to get into the mood. I cupped my both hands onto her breasts and began tuning her nipples, while my cock grind against her asscrack, making it grew longer and harder. May started to moan, although she still occasionally said cannot!

May(breathing heavily): Ahhh cannot do this, dont want please,its not proper
Me: But you like right? You still thinking of just now when I put my cock in
May: Yes,but but, I feel bad..Ahhh(I rubbed harder against her asscrack)
Me: Come on baby, You will like it more and i said you will ask me for more!
May: No I wont, please stop!
Me: Are you sure you want me to stop?(continued to tune her nipples)
May: Ahhhh,uhhh, Oh my god, I cannot take it anymore!
Me(I placed my cock just directly in front of her pussy, occasionally rubbing it): So how now? He is waiting!
May: Please put it in, I cannot control anymore, please, hhhhhaaa,uhhh
Me(tried my best not to penetrate in first): But you were very confident you wont ask me, now how?
May(in her horny state now): okok im sorry, please put it in, I beg you ok?

Wow she used the word "beg"! so I pushed her against the transparent wall and penetrated my cock slowly but surely and she shivered and gave out a loud moan..

I doggied her again and this time, the pik piak pok pok pok sound is so loud as we were in an enclosed area.

I fucked May in the doggie position and with the water flowing, it really made good sex, however this time I came faster and May was not satisfied...
Old 03-01-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
CapriceV3522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Would be a wonderful sight from outside the glass panel!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1