The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

In my mind now was her in her uniform, nice pair of legs encassed in pantyhose. So we planned to catch a movie and the timing and place which was around the west to meet.

The day came for us to meet. We agreed on westmall as our meeting location to catch a movie. I told her that i'll be coming by the mrt so we will meet at the control station.

The night before we were chatting on irc, and i purposely asked her what was she going to wear so that i could know which one is her among the people. And so as i expected, her dress code was her work uniform. I was getting excited to meet her as i stroke my dick thru my boxers.

I knew she would probably hide one corner so I made my way to westmall by taking a bus. As i came from another side, I saw her standing one corner behind a pillar. Indeed what she have told me, she was in her working uniform and from the start my eyes was looking at her legs that was encassed in a skin tone pantyhose. Damn, my dick was getting hard.

I went up to her from the back and called her and we acknowledge each other. So we started to walk into westmall with some casual talks.

Went up to the cinema counter, bought tickets for two which were corner back seats. I purposely bought a show which was not that interesting cause i knew few people will want to watch it.

(In the cinema)

So we got sitted and i looked around, and there was hardly anyone except for a few people watching that show.

The show started and soon i found my way to the side of her arms on the armrest. I began to start on my mission where i asked if she was cold, and her reply was 'yes'.

I gladly told myself, this is the chance, and began to hold her hand. Slowly, I rubbed my thumb against her hand and she didn't reacted to it. I guess she didn't mind and just continued rubbing.

After some time, i began to place our hands on her legs. I tried to push her skirt alittle higher so that i can haf a feel of her stockinged legs. And Yes! I finally got the feel of it. The feeling was so smooth and my 'brother' became alive once again! I then use my finger to gently move up and down her tigh. But yet she didn't mind nor react to it. I just continued my little fun.

( to be continue )
Old 03-02-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
Can try in elsewhere...like even in restaurants, movies...juz play with you using her pantyhosed feet...Ive only had the experience of playing with PH feet in the movies...when we got home after that..the sex was terrific!!
We have tried at East Coast car park, but very gan chieong and is constrain by the limited space in the car, so did not manage to complete the mission, only have a good bolw job. Wasted.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Amour, met her for the first time can touch her thigh liao ? You the can !
Old 03-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yea man...never had the guts to do dat on a first date..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Old 03-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
well i really did.. heee.. dun see a need to lie or boast something which i;ve not done.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:12 PM
Samster

After some time, i began to place our hands on her legs. I tried to push her skirt alittle higher so that i can haf a feel of her stockinged legs. And Yes! I finally got the feel of it. The feeling was so smooth and my 'brother' became alive once again! I then use my finger to gently move up and down her tigh. But yet she didn't mind nor react to it. I just continued my little fun.

Soon the show ended, and i had to take my hands off her legs.. my didi was already hard for the past 30 mins... We decided to have a cup of drink at coffee bean before she left for work.

As we were walking down the escalator, she saw her fren and i moved to one side to wait for her.

Few mins past and she was finally done. Den we began to proceed to our destination.

Found one nice corner and sat down, i purposely sat in a direction that i could see her legs. As we were talking, i complemented on her legs and look at it. She was so shy and told me not to look.

But den i still stole glances and she kept telling me not to look by slapping gently on my tigh.

She crossed her left leg over her right and kept swinging, and i could hear the sound of her hose rubbing against each other. I got really very high at that time.

Soon it was time to leave, and i suggested to send her to work which she agreed.

As we were walking through the MSCP, i asked her wat her fren talked to her. And she told me that her fren said i was not bad, and go for me.

So i took the chance and held her hand, asking her what she felt of me. She was so shy that she did not answer. I stopped while holding her hand and ask her to look into my eyes, told her if she like me, den give me a kiss.

But yet she didn't as she was shy. So i brought her to one of the levels above and put her against the wall, with my hands holding her waist.

( to be continued )
Old 03-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Samster

bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
well i really did.. heee.. dun see a need to lie or boast something which i;ve not done.
Interesting, Interesting, all ican say is : YOU R THE MAN
I can imagine that feeling, must b damm shiok. How u wish u can just climb on top of her on the spot right?
Old 03-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69
Interesting, Interesting, all ican say is : YOU R THE MAN
I can imagine that feeling, must b damm shiok. How u wish u can just climb on top of her on the spot right?
haaa.. ya.. indeed.. but it was too public for such scene.. hee..
Old 03-02-2005, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
haaa.. ya.. indeed.. but it was too public for such scene.. hee..
Well i would say that make things more exciting provided u can handle, my exprience in public area normally end in failure. sometime gan chieong till cannot stand pai say.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well i would say that make things more exciting provided u can handle, my exprience in public area normally end in failure. sometime gan chieong till cannot stand pai say.
my only time i tried making love was at east coast park.. somemore was not in a car but at a bench ... whoa.. damn exciting but damn scare too ..
Old 03-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
my only time i tried making love was at east coast park.. somemore was not in a car but at a bench ... whoa.. damn exciting but damn scare too ..
So is she wearing pantyhose too? hehehe. Anyway, what happen to this real life story of yours with this 18 years old girl? Can't wait for u 2 continue liao.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
So is she wearing pantyhose too? hehehe. Anyway, what happen to this real life story of yours with this 18 years old girl? Can't wait for u 2 continue liao.
nope she didn't... sad.. but when we had met up for some fun in the hotel, she wore for me
Old 03-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
nope she didn't... sad.. but when we had met up for some fun in the hotel, she wore for me
What a waste, well got 2 go now, and has been nice writing to u. Will follow up on this thread once i'm free. Still waiting 4 your story. Chao.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

But yet she didn't as she was shy. So i brought her to one of the levels above and put her against the wall, with my hands holding her waist.

i then asked her again whether she likes me, but still to no avail..

So i tried to kiss her which she tried moving her face away from me...

After a few tries, she finally gave up and return me back the kisses.. and started french kissing.. i roamed my hands around her body, den slowly pulling up her skirt, then hands to her ass under her skirt.

I could feel the smoothness of her pantyhose and make some small squeezes on her firm ass.

After a min or two of french kissing, I kneel down in front of her, placing my face against her legs and rub up and down, telling her she's so sexy espically her legs. She smiled back giving the wide grin at me,

Then i did what i done to my ex, I gently hold her left leg, took out her shoe and place on my tigh and started kissing the top of her foot. She started moaning and told me i'm making her wet.

I did the same to the other foot too. And i french kiss with her again.

After i found my way to her pussy and started rubbing it under her skirt . Initially she stopped me because she didn't wan to get 'SO' wet before she start work later. But I was too naughty to listen to her and continued rubbing her thru her pantyhose. She started moaning so loud that I had to use my mouth to kiss her so that her moans would be muffled.

Seeing that, I purposely rubbed harder pressing against her pelvis. She was really in estacy when i rubbed her hard and told me to stop.

STill i did not heed her words. Suddenly she grabbed my hands so tightly and she shivered as though she caught a chill. Then i realised she just had an orgasm as my fingers were really wet. Her pantyhose and panty were soaking wet as i continued to rub her hard till she begged me to stop.

I then plant small kisses to her mouth, asking her how she felt. She was panting quite heavily as she tried to catch her breathe. But soon she told me this was the most exciting thing that she had done in public.

I began smiling at her and asked her if she would blow me, which she agreed to.

( to be continued )
Old 03-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
ianchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow .. brother Amour ... U the can .... great story .... girls look best in stockings & panty-hose ...

Quote:

i then asked her again whether she likes me, but still to no avail..

So i tried to kiss her which she tried moving her face away from me...

After a few tries, she finally gave up and return me back the kisses.. and started french kissing.. i roamed my hands around her body, den slowly pulling up her skirt, then hands to her ass under her skirt.

I could feel the smoothness of her pantyhose and make some small squeezes on her firm ass.

After a min or two of french kissing, I kneel down in front of her, placing my face against her legs and rub up and down, telling her she's so sexy espically her legs. She smiled back giving the wide grin at me,

Then i did what i done to my ex, I gently hold her left leg, took out her shoe and place on my tigh and started kissing the top of her foot. She started moaning and told me i'm making her wet.

I did the same to the other foot too. And i french kiss with her again.

After i found my way to her pussy and started rubbing it under her skirt . Initially she stopped me because she didn't wan to get 'SO' wet before she start work later. But I was too naughty to listen to her and continued rubbing her thru her pantyhose. She started moaning so loud that I had to use my mouth to kiss her so that her moans would be muffled.

Seeing that, I purposely rubbed harder pressing against her pelvis. She was really in estacy when i rubbed her hard and told me to stop.

STill i did not heed her words. Suddenly she grabbed my hands so tightly and she shivered as though she caught a chill. Then i realised she just had an orgasm as my fingers were really wet. Her pantyhose and panty were soaking wet as i continued to rub her hard till she begged me to stop.

I then plant small kisses to her mouth, asking her how she felt. She was panting quite heavily as she tried to catch her breathe. But soon she told me this was the most exciting thing that she had done in public.

I began smiling at her and asked her if she would blow me, which she agreed to.

( to be continued )

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1