The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
PRC??!! Bro TL, i'm very sure what i try to looking for is a NL woh..

I just recently found out she is working in Sweetbox.. or that person gave me the wrong info.

hahhah .. sorie bro.. all the above mentioned ktv = PRC hole.. maybe some viets and occasional tomyam.. but NL sure kenot survive.. unless .. they are employed to cover up when MIB show up.. princess lulu actually have a lounge and dance floor at grd level.. so ur NL could be working there as PR?
Old 11-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4840 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

any bros here heard of club de macau in KL ? btw, i'm a s'porean before any bros zap me din want to start a new thread to ask this question, surely die very fast hahaha..... tks a million to bros who have answer to my question......
Old 11-09-2007, 01:40 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
hahhah .. sorie bro.. all the above mentioned ktv = PRC hole.. maybe some viets and occasional tomyam.. but NL sure kenot survive.. unless .. they are employed to cover up when MIB show up.. princess lulu actually have a lounge and dance floor at grd level.. so ur NL could be working there as PR?
thanks bro.. actually i got her info's from her fren.. i tot dun wanna let her know in advance so tat i can surprize her loh...

ma hai.. i call her fren to double confirm 1st.. i die die oso wanna consume this nasi lemak.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks bro.. actually i got her info's from her fren.. i tot dun wanna let her know in advance so tat i can surprize her loh...

ma hai.. i call her fren to double confirm 1st.. i die die oso wanna consume this nasi lemak.
then most properly she is not NL....just tom yam...
Old 11-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
u forget... the biggest turn off of prc hole in Kl against seremban...

kl..
gal drink rm18 ++ gal tips in bill rm 60++ menaing 78 + 7.8 + 3.9 = RM 89.7 and bearing in mind.. since the prc will not get anything upfront, will ask u for tips lo.. normally rm50.. and worst thing is.. u paid the mgmt rm 89.7 but gal will prolly get abot rm35 only.. have to pay protection etc.. *sigh*

seremban..
damn good.. gal drink rm 10.. no ++ gals tip min rm30 hahaha cheapskate.. here when u pay rm100 for gal tips.. gal get rm100 upfront.. damn good.. hahhaha and ho.. if u dunwan.. u don even have to pay mommy tips.. ahhahah
Talk so much !!!....... when i recover again..... U wan to go with me or not??
Old 11-09-2007, 04:01 PM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
any bros here heard of club de macau in KL ? btw, i'm a s'porean before any bros zap me din want to start a new thread to ask this question, surely die very fast hahaha..... tks a million to bros who have answer to my question......
its at the basement of renaisance / new world hotel .. if at beach club.. walk towards concorde hotel / hard rock cafe.. u will reach traffic light (jalan ampang) then just cross the rd.. the tall building is teh hotel.. use the hotel side entrance to gain access...

this place is like any mid-high ktv... expect to pay rm500 for a bottle.. and a bomb for gal booking.. deco is classy..

mgmt changed many times.. used to be a very happening joint but now quality unsure.. if u have a choice i would say.. what u will expect to pay will not be too far from bintang palace / vegas / superstar.. so might as well go for the joints ur more familiar with
Old 11-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang View Post
wah.. challenge me la... come put horse come...

i challenge u.. wanan post photo of last week outing bo?.. the wan can see ur bulu properly one?
Old 11-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

i challenge u.. wanan post photo of last week outing bo?.. the wan can see ur bulu properly one?
unless d management agreed to pay us commission lah!!!

I expect once our photo been posted... d siew po town will be flooded by kl humsap guys!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Wah.. Tua Lang bulu dun wan le.. Chabor bulu have or not

Quote:
unless d management agreed to pay us commission lah!!!

I expect once our photo been posted... d siew po town will be flooded by kl humsap guys!!!!!!

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 11-09-2007, 08:18 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
then most properly she is not NL....just tom yam...
bro TL, can be.. coz me only last few years in contact with NL/Tom Yam.

This week when u free? I know where she lives but only hearsay where she works.. we go to her home checking want boh?
Old 11-09-2007, 08:22 PM
SamSter

Quote:
This challenge will last at least 3 days. I will sell pop corn... hurhurhur...
Old 12-09-2007, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 18
cryer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycryer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

HOpefully I can join for the KTV outing.
Currenlty now me at KL.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:10 AM
SamSter

Quote:
bro TL, if everyday u work till so late u wont recover soon leh... not inside 2 weeks! I will put my $$ on bro sexcuore then.... hurhuhurhur..
Old 12-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
This challenge will last at least 3 days. I will sell pop corn... hurhurhur...
hahah.. no la.. just poking fun at him... knowing him.. he wont be able to make it one la...
Old 12-09-2007, 10:37 AM
SamSter

Quote:
hahah.. no la.. just poking fun at him... knowing him.. he wont be able to make it one la...
i called him yest nite abt 11pm.. he has just finished work! I tot he said need to rest but he said:

Need to rest din mean no need to work mah... hurhurhur.. should have ask him go straight to ktv instead go home for rest.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1