The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-11-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sherbet Club Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Why didn't you walk away? You shouldn't continue with the session at all.

Ps: her photos looks fake n heavily edited. It looks ugly to me....
Bro i wanted to leave but she told me boss will scold her and send her back. So i stay on.
Old 14-11-2016, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Ying from Soi69 and Ning from Dreamzz are the same girl but yet different pricing??

So which OKT is representing her??
Old 14-11-2016, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
Ying from Soi69 and Ning from Dreamzz are the same girl but yet different pricing??

So which OKT is representing her??
check the last updated date of the respective threads la. she jumped from soi to dreamz. don't noob leh
Old 14-11-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sherbet Club Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroLouis View Post
Bro i wanted to leave but she told me boss will scold her and send her back. So i stay on.
Then u can't blame anyone for being softhearted towards ugly gals.

If me I will assure the gal her boss won't sent her back.
Can we sue him for misrepresentation? 555
Old 14-11-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
titoudamours deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Hi everyone,

No one has recently experience with tomyam69 and his ladies. Long-time here but don't see TY69 reviews
Thanks
Old 14-11-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
bluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks like Dome 1 is rapidly going downhill since the departure of Laserbabes and Pacific Stars stables. Same or increased prices for shitty quality girls. Hell, even the Thai FL I had at JB and KL are miles better in looks and service than the current pathetic batch at home and far cheaper too!

Now we have stables like Sherbert Club and Thai Pegasus posting fake reports galore and other stables doing bait and switch tactics.

Might as well go for Thai at legal houses or JB. I propose a total boycott of these houses until quality and service picks up.
Old 14-11-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

titoudamours deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi
Some recent review of Tomyam69. They are still in the market but no more comments here.
Some people are still going their if yes please let me know your opinion.
Old 14-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justinlol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi is Soi69 stable good? Seems like TP and sherbet post fake FR and pic, hope S69 can make it
Old 14-11-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

kklupaeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Emmaneulle Patty.

Dealing with OKT was pleasant and responsive, I was pleased with that.

Location is quite central. Bros who drive may have difficulty finding parking as only parallel lots available near the place, if you take a cab or public transport it should be a breeze to reach the place. Lots of watering holes for you to satiate your thirst when you're done

Girl was the same person, but definitely not as petite as the photos make her out to be. I had no real issues with that since I just wanted to get my shot off so didn't really do much research on her. I will give her points for always smiling and initiating many things without complaining.

Overall a pleasant experience for my first time booking this stable.
Old 14-11-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelchk View Post
Looks like Dome 1 is rapidly going downhill since the departure of Laserbabes and Pacific Stars stables. Same or increased prices for shitty quality girls. Hell, even the Thai FL I had at JB and KL are miles better in looks and service than the current pathetic batch at home and far cheaper too!

Now we have stables like Sherbert Club and Thai Pegasus posting fake reports galore and other stables doing bait and switch tactics.

Might as well go for Thai at legal houses or JB. I propose a total boycott of these houses until quality and service picks up.
Thai pegagus sherbet club and a few new emerging stables belong to a same group selling fake pic in lsb. i heard they migrated their operation to sbf due to low traffic in lsb.
Old 14-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 8
ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroLouis View Post
Thai pegagus sherbet club and a few new emerging stables belong to a same group selling fake pic in lsb. i heard they migrated their operation to sbf due to low traffic in lsb.
All bros who patronized me know all my pics are legit and genuine so get your facts right before you talk and mislead people. And one more fact i have never advertised in lsb before. So dont anyhow sprout stories without any real facts
Old 14-11-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kaapaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kinky is back in lustvegas168. Think many bros remember her from the LS/PS days.

Service wise as fantastic as ever, lots of action in bathroom, bed, Frenching, AR(I don't like it but she provides), CIM and good massage too. Location and room is top tier.

Thing I don't like is that she went to enhance her Boobs, not very well done though. Surgeon did bad job. Prefer her last time with natural Tits.

Bros who wants fantastic service can look for her.

Last edited by kaapaa; 14-11-2016 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 14-11-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Before any bros boycott the forum or complain further on the quality of girls and OKT

Can give Doll88 Pinky and Beth a try

Had Pinky last night and Beth at her previous stable.
Both are gems

Pinky

Looks: 8
Your typical thai car show models (Pretty MC) looks, full make up bout 80% to posted pic. Savvy bros will be able to find her instagram

Body: 9
Tall, slim with nice padded ass, long sexy legs. Busty version of Sofia from TY69

Boobs: 8.5
Enhanced boobs that are soft to grab with eraser nipples and reddish pink tip, great to suck on

Painting:Yes, trimmed bush, pinkish after you spread open her oyster. Made her really horny from my painting

Frenching:Yes, after i got in room and spoke awhile start kissing and slowly started frenching passionately while ripping each others clothes off

BBBJ: 10
Kneel on floor to suck me off while i sat on bedside, test water by pushing her head down to go deeper and she took it like a champ, after that i stood up and proceed to face fuck her. Shiok.

FJ: 8.5
Pussy tight and warm, painted till she was gushing wet and horny.
She push me down and grind her pussy along my shaft. Freaking mental struggle to not just raw her. But she lack stamina, end up i doing most of the banging, moans are damn loud. Can see bed was wet with her juices when we change to doggy style

COF: 10 Highlight of the entire session for me
After some position changes from Cow girl to missionary to lotus, flip her for doggy then standing doggy in front of toilet mirror. Finally when i gonna cum i quickly pull out and removed cap. She auto turn to face me, kneed on the floor
and HJ me till i cum all over her face. Perfect 10 for this, she nv siam or turn away, She really aim at her own face. First burst landed right between her eyes then after that on her nose then into her open mouth before popping mini me into hear mouth to suck me clean. Mini me exited her mouth with a pop. I just stood back and see her still kneeling on the floor with my few days worth of cum dripping down her face.

CIM: 8
1st shot too exciting and took a lot out of me but she insisted on making me cum a 2nd time and she managed to draw whatever cum i have left after a long bbbj that has everything

GFE: NA
Not bad, But i quite immune to FLs KC liao

RTF: 50/50
Prob RTF Beth first

PS: Beth came SG a few times liao, i didn't recognise her on my last visit due to her nose job and god knows what else she did, but she remembered me which was kinda awkward for me at first, LOL
Old 14-11-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiPegasus View Post
All bros who patronized me know all my pics are legit and genuine so get your facts right before you talk and mislead people. And one more fact i have never advertised in lsb before. So dont anyhow sprout stories without any real facts
bro u know i have been very honest with my opinion and also fair, that day i went for one of yr girl, i told u that i want an explanation of the issue, till now for 1-2 weeks u dont even bother gimme a reply, not a single reply

If u want people to trust yr stable then do some service recovery to earn trust from yr customers
Old 14-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aspidistra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mali @ Dreamz88

Took a shot at Mali.

She speaks basically no English and was ultra-shy at first, so the first round was a little underwhelming. As the session progressed she began to warm up considerably and the second go was much better. Put her on top if you can - she's a fantastic rider.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1