The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 27-04-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried prc anqi recently, she is accomodative to help in sm sessions.
Does not have her own toys.
Located in central location near mrt station.

Extreme pain or blood is a hard limit.

Bring your own toys if you want a session.

More recommended for massage then sm...
Old 27-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
Tried prc anqi recently, she is accomodative to help in sm sessions.
Does not have her own toys.
Located in central location near mrt station.

Extreme pain or blood is a hard limit.

Bring your own toys if you want a session.

More recommended for massage then sm...
how does Anqi look? Does she has nice feet?
Old 28-04-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
how does Anqi look? Does she has nice feet?
You can find her pictures on liltiger and sglonelyguy.

Didn't notice her feet
Old 28-04-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
following part 14 of my encounter with Princess Yuki, comes part 15 of my meeting with Mistress Chang...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress Chang in anyway...

even though Ms Chang is more english speaking, she reassured me she's a true blue SG gal alright, prob she spent more time in
London and just came back, she's here to stay though she has much travelling to do, she's more of a lifestyle domme, practising
for passion rather than for money, even though she's pretty new to the SG scene, she's not new to BDSM, she did practice over
in London, also think she still has some toys haven bring back from London yet...

managed to sneak out after work to meet mistress on her hosting day, place was a nice hotel in the heart of town, before meeting time,
mistress msg me with clear, concise and precise instructions on time, place and what to do, even which staircase to take, juz like an officer,
in case u haven read her ad, she's a military drill instructor (think they call drill sergeant over in UK), u can request for her to be in
her authentic uniform, got one bro joke with me, greet mistress must salute, then later she ask u sediya, senandiri, kekiri, kekenan or
run and touch tree, then do star jump or squats with vibrator in ur ass, water parade with enema, hope this doesnt give mistress new ideas if she
happens to reads this... then i said kantangland shld be use kantang language instead of melayu, attention and at ease, hooah Mistress Chang lol...

i was caught on fri night heavy traffic into town, msg mistress 'sorry i will be late, caught in jam', she replied 'no worries...' wah i abit
caught off guard first time got mistress so nice, usually late will have punishment or scolding... i got abit worried duno got any surprise for me...
booked 1hr session, late 30mins, spirit very dampen, blame myself unlucky and kuku shld have came out earlier... actually tot wana extend but
behind my slot got another bro so no choice, mistress was very nice to squeeze in as many things as possible for me... everything chop chop
fast forward mode...

met mistress at lift landing as hotel need keycard access, lift door open she and beckoned for me to go into the lift...
she comes across as a shapely lady with ABC looks in a long black dress, didnt managed to c her bra and panties, mayb nx session i'll request
for face sitting, would love to smell her panties, got bro share wif me they smelt heavenly...
i was apologising profusely and she didnt speak, juz gave me a half smile, i was worried and relieved at the same time, worried she might be ice
queen, relieved coz she wasnt in her military uniform so no drills lol... in the rm, i grabbed a lightning quick shower, one thing i noticed
in the shower there was a ledge for sitting down, quite interesting duno wad kinda play can be done there, that's up to your imagination...
2nd thing i notice a fleet bottle (in case u duno wad is it, it's a enema bottle to pump water into ur ass), yura did it to me, i didnt like it,
secretly hoping mistress wont do it to me... came out of shower knelt on floor outside toilet, tribute in mouth, mistress said 'u r to address me as
Ms Chang', i nodded my head and she asked me to crawl over to her, on the way to her, i noticed wax bits on the floor, starting to get abit worried,
she took the tribute, leashed me and started briefing, std stuffs including safe word...

1st up, spanking and riding crop, her way of playing very interesting, she spread a pack of cards ask me to pick, red is spanking, black is
riding crop, number on the card is the no. of strokes i be getting, face cards are worth 10... total i have to pick 5 cards, she asked 'r u feeling
lucky today?' kana jam quite unlucky i didnt have much hope but lucky lady luck smiled on me, i picked A, 2, 3, 4, 5, mistress said i got flush,
shld have asked her if got prize for getting that... bent over spanking and riding crop, piak piak piak, she alternated the spanks with soft,
sexy carass of my butt, pain and pleasure, my dick was hard and throbbing, amazing feeling...

nx ask me lie down on the floor, blindfolded me (too bad cant c ZG), as she walked past me i managed to carass her calfs, thats just abt as far i went,
mayb nx time can go higher keke... she said 'ok u took some pain, now for some pleasure', oooh sounds good, she started to use her nails to scratch
my torso, gently brushing against my nipples at time, didi at full mast liao, swinging abt, she saw that and laughed, she den suggested to play
wax, lain and yura told me not painful but in the end it hurt like hell, mistress told me this one not hot and not so painful, ask me to stick my finger
in to try, as it's been sitting there for abit, i stuck my finger in and really not so hot, den mistress already said not hot i still dun try abit
paiseh will make me look wussy, ok man up tell her to proceed... she did it on nipples, using her fingers to form a loop to act as a mould so the
wax will form into a circle around my nipples, not pain is bluff u la, she told me to breath in, enjoy the pain, take it in, did work for abit,
didnt hurt like hell like the 2 previous times... then i felt some liquid on my dick, for a moment i tot she pour the wax there, den i realised,
eh like not hot, actually is lube, lucky siah, else the wax amongst the pubic hair duno how to wash... she sat on the bed and use her foot to rub on didi,
similar to footjob but more towards a random manner, i was quite high liao, squirming abt, she said 'ooh somebody has sensitive dick', luckily she stopped
in time, else i think shoot liao...

nx still on the floor, doggy style, she was molesting my ass again, she said 'mmm, u got nice bum, i like it' oooh feels good, gss mistress has ass fetish keke,
in case u didnt follow my FR series, kvk shaved my ass bare, so caused some chaffing and abrasion, so i been moisturizing my butt for the past weeks, gss it
paid off, nw is super smooth... she lubed up my ass and used a vibrator to slide up and down, at the same time she was pressing on my balls, the feeling
abit strange like pple buy fruits press press to check the quality, she was like trying to check the quality of my balls lol, my precum was dripping,
my legs were getting jelly, cannot tahan liao asked for permission shot my load on the floor, she asked me to lick it clean, no choice first time eat
my own cum, didnt really like it but that's the rule, if u wana cum in mistress's session, be prepared to eat your own cum... after eat finish, she pat me
on the head and said 'good boy', wah felt a sense of accomplishment, machiam like passed her test with flying colors hehe... she helped me peel off the wax,
seems amused and pleased at the same time, say can c the nipples thru the wax haha, have to help her wash the toys den head for shower, time running out,
nx bro reached liao, chop chop lightning shower again and left a happy man...

thing i realised when i reached home, there were scratch marks all over my torso, machiam like i been in catfight and the wax candles from the candles were
heavily scented, after washing off all the wax i still smelt of the scent, for bros with OC/CO at home have to take note and inform mistress in advance,
else u have alot of explaination to do later... overall she's a very nice and friendly person, mayb i opted for gentle domination, if u wan strict then
have to inform mistress in advance too, really appreciative that she managed to pack things in and let me try as many things as possible, though i will
most likely have to go for another session with her to get the full experience, stay tuned for part 2...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
up you.
is there a link for ms chang?
Old 28-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26224 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
up you.
is there a link for ms chang?
tks bro, will return when i recover lata...
PM u already...
Old 29-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dutchhelvetica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much damage for Ms Euryale?
Old 29-04-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if anja beat the living daylights out of her husband to get her wet, thus to penetrate her. Lol
Old 29-04-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchhelvetica View Post
How much damage for Ms Euryale?
1hr 600, 1.5hr 850, 2hr 1100...
btw she is well versed in martial arts, if u req for CBT, be mentally prepared...
i heard one bro kana in the balls by one of the mistress and had to be hospitalised...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 29-04-2018 at 10:53 PM. Reason: wrong rates posted
Old 29-04-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
I wonder if anja beat the living daylights out of her husband to get her wet, thus to penetrate her. Lol
i gss that's one of the perks of marrying a mistress...
every moment also possible to turn into a session...
Old 29-04-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i gss that's one of the perks of marrying a mistress...
every moment also possible to turn into a session...
I don't know about that. I've followed social medias of many foreign dominatrices, and they always go out with or marry non-submissive men.
Old 29-04-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
I don't know about that. I've followed social medias of many foreign dominatrices, and they always go out with or marry non-submissive men.
paiseh it was meant as a joke bro, 24/7 is too tiring for both parties...
have spoke to the many dommes i met, they too say they dont bring SM
into their personal lives, many a times unless they can keep it to the bedroom
or when their partners request for it, else will affect the dynamics of a couple's
marriage life...
Old 29-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

let's extend our warm welcome to US Domme Madison...

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...0#post17298630
Old 30-04-2018, 02:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
DommeMadison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the warm welcome...just getting started ��
Old 30-04-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
tks bro, will return when i recover lata...
PM u already...
Can pm me the link for miss chang? Please
Old 30-04-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
klink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyklink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
You can find her pictures on liltiger and sglonelyguy.

Didn't notice her feet
Bro, is this the Anqi?

https://sglonelyguys.net/an-qi-massage/

Not bad looking....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1