The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Jio her go Michelin star one, then leave before billing, let her pay lor. If she kaobei, then tell her she's the one who wants it.
Can't stand this kind, expect a treat without anything in return. Think she is some chio influencer or ANGBAI FL?
Good idea! Let her kena jialat jialat for once
Old 21-06-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4fun View Post
Recently know a girl from WeChat. Keep asking to eat at restaurant. Haven go yet. Anyone got same encounter . Surname axx
Think it's happening with the local dating scene too, where some girls just try to get free meals then ghost the guy.
Old 21-06-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Think it's happening with the local dating scene too, where some girls just try to get free meals then ghost the guy.
Been happening for a few years. Now I think even more. Be on your guard guys and dont get carrot chopped. Learn to carefully screen before asking her out
Old 21-06-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Good idea! Let her kena jialat jialat for once
I once got to know one similar to this. But instead of asking for food food, this one asked me to buy her branded necklace or bracelet. I refused but I still managed to get what I wanted from her. Lol.
In summary, don't be desperado. If the lady wants to play hard ball, leave her in the court to play her own ball.
Old 21-06-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 1
Sylvowolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySylvowolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
don't be desperado.
Strongly agree.
Lotza virtual beggars/ scammers nowadays.
Ask for $$$, then ghost you.
Please exercise caution and think with your head above.
Dun let the head below misguide you.
Old 21-06-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bkkcityboy2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvowolf View Post
Strongly agree.
i got one the other way around. Tinder profile put no ons / no fwb all bullshit one. i go holiday bangkok match on tinder then go drink she still come my room. get contact later start asking me for money. lucky i fall into scam.
Old 21-06-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
I once got to know one similar to this. But instead of asking for food food, this one asked me to buy her branded necklace or bracelet. I refused but I still managed to get what I wanted from her. Lol.
In summary, don't be desperado. If the lady wants to play hard ball, leave her in the court to play her own ball.
You are the man!
Old 21-06-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
jokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by belfull View Post
looks like i've been using it wrongly
Well for FWB ...Tinder has been a better bet
Old 22-06-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5853 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how you manage to get what you want
Old 23-06-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
how you manage to get what you want
When you have more than one target and able to play your cool.
When a lady knows she's an upper hand, able to control you, chances are, you are no longer the desirable. However, to be fair, if she is the your only target, you are likely to be more desperate in wanting to please her.
Anyway, remember, when you are only looking for flings, you are likely to find one that's physically attractive one. Other men will to. So, she is likely to be pursue by many men, she can cherry pick. You need to know what makes her click.
Old 23-06-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvowolf View Post
Strongly agree.
When you doubt, find a mirror. See your own image and ask yourself, why would a SYT or a MILF who's if much younger and very attractive would like you, if not for the money or gifts you can shower them?
Tell them you are poor and broke, see how fast they will disappear from your life.
Old 23-06-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
matty0515 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good practical advice. 👍
Old 23-06-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
GloryHole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
yes. my buddy play tinder, knew one thailand girl say come holiday, bring go out makan, then ghost. omg... like that also can. too bad i not model with six pac if not can bluff sugar mommy bring me go out makan free meal also hahaha
Old 23-06-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
BigBlackBanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When you have more than one target and able to play your cool.
When a lady knows she's an upper hand, able to control you, chances are, you are no longer the desirable. However, to be fair, if she is the your only target, you are likely to be more desperate in wanting to please her.
Anyway, remember, when you are only looking for flings, you are likely to find one that's physically attractive one. Other men will to. So, she is likely to be pursue by many men, she can cherry pick. You need to know what makes her click.
this is correct. once the female feel they got upper hand they will chop chop chop. so must maintain control and let the female know she dont have control over you. last time i still inexperienced. kanna chop alot. never pay school fees. now i dont let woman control me anymore.
Old 23-06-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
When you doubt, find a mirror. See your own image and ask yourself, why would a SYT or a MILF who's if much younger and very attractive would like you, if not for the money or gifts you can shower them?
Tell them you are poor and broke, see how fast they will disappear from your life.
Ya man! When suddenly wechat chiobu add me, sure is suspicious. Where got SYT add me this old man, sure is scam, especially when tell me she is from HK, doing investment, ask me where I am from, what I am doing etc... when tell them, I repair machine, works in production floor, straight away block me... haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1