The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 20
Itto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

LSB outing

Finally, got a taste of LSB. haha! First one to reach there and went up alone first. WTF! so damn bloody dark, only can see my luminous dial on my watch only, even can't see my hands lah. But after 10 mins or so, my eyes quickly adjusted to night mode... Sat down on the PVC couch and order 2 bottles of beer first. Sipped my beer and survey the surroundings... what can i say : very dark. I think there's only 5-6 ppl at that time.

Tua Lang, Dekuip, Klpgfun finally arrived. Nice to meet bro DK and klpgfun. we picked our gals and the fun starts. the gals here (i think my gal and DK gal) veri agressive. my gal keep licking my ears and sucking my nipples. also she keep wanting to pull out my dick from my pants. same goes to DK gal. I didn't take extra services coz i wanted to try other gal, not for my one. For the rest of the gals, they just rest on the couch only leh. Stayed there for 2hrs plus before leaving. I think DK and klpgfun still continue their expedition. What time u guys left that place?

Overall, it's an ok place if u r on a tight budget.

Damage: RM 40 for beer, RM 50 tips for my gal and RM 30 for the mummy.
RTF: Definitely
Old 04-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
klpgfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro DK you already in the fantasy world already. At last ur golden cock in on the road for action. At least u have a good lock at the gal who have given ur golden cock 6 blows
Old 04-10-2007, 12:18 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itto View Post
I think DK and klpgfun still continue their expedition. What time u guys left that place?
We left around 10pm.. since this place so near my house, go look see more often can oso.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:22 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by klpgfun View Post
bro DK you already in the fantasy world already. At last ur golden cock in on the road for action. At least u have a good lock at the gal who have given ur golden cock 6 blows
really cipet lah u.. at least now u going bakso port have indon mee as lunch tat come with free bonk.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
FLOFLEX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finalyyyyy
i can replying
hi all..i'm new comer in this forum..but i already knew a few people in this forum..from another forum lorr
such as..taiko SELIM, DEKUIP, TUA_LANG, ITTO

hope can enjoy with u guys in future

p/s: sorry my english suck
Old 04-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

thx DK the ido mee taste quiet good. 2 shot for $130 value for money can go there the next round . Next time when i go to klang meeting I kol u sui boh dont be jelous oh ..
Old 04-10-2007, 03:59 PM
SamSter

Quote:
thx DK the ido mee taste quiet good. 2 shot for $130 value for money can go there the next round Next time when i go to klang meeting I kol u sui boh dont be jelous oh ..
u finger the indon injured ur finger arr? Cannot type more details arr? How is the stock lately?? I just received a sms.. actually 2 sms.. 1 really make me curious.. some1 misstress FL.

Think tonite i will go look see.. look see only.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

today there is 5 gals and 2 of them really syt. Wei can i join u look c look c later curious to know how the mistress look like hehehehe. u know it is hard to get a indon to be wet then they have the stupid A/C blasting at 16C
Old 04-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
Finally i have met bro Itto... But ask me can recognize him anot next time i really doubt.. hahaha

Yesterday bro Tua Lang brought us (Itto, klpgfun and moi) to a LSB, for all 3 of us it was our 1st time there.. reach there the same time as bro TL and klpgfun.. itchiano bro Itto was oredi inside. It so farking dark inside tat's why i said maybe cannot recognize bro Itto if we meet again. Later 1 more bro from another furom joined us.. it was nice to meet him too.

I think lot of bros been to this place b4.. so my discription abt this place will be superfluous i think...

What i get: I think she bj me at least 6 times.. whereby i have unload twice.

Damage: RM40 pp for beer, RM100 tip for ger, RM20 tip for mamasan and RM25 for 1 more bottle when everyone have left.

Overall rating for this place i will give 7+.

Bro klpgfun and me when nearby for pan mee.. farker him took few pics during my action.. honestly i din really know how the ger look like.. i only know when bro klpgfun showed me the pics... must say she looks quite ok lah.

RTF: Depends on my itchiano's bros. They go.. i go. hurhurhur..
Halo bro.... just query whether is typo error???? or u drunk when d time u pay??

As a golden cock title holder.... d gal can bj u "6" time, SHE suppose pay u.... Correct if i m wrong.

Anyway.... is hapi that all d virgin comer enjoy themselve......

Nice to meet bro klpjfun as well.......
Old 04-10-2007, 04:43 PM
SamSter

Quote:
today there is 5 gals and 2 of them really syt. Wei can i join u look c look c later curious to know how the mistress look like hehehehe.
u better go home watch tv lah... last few days i everyday oso see u.. cheong like tat u not sked arr? hurhurhur

When this ckc contact came in i only think abt 2 bros.. cibai CibLover and Shiok.. coz i only know these 2 bros who like ckc

Since cibai CibLover not around so i called bro Shiok but he has oredi left town. Think abt it.. long time no heineken with him liao.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:47 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang View Post
Halo bro.... just query whether is typo error???? or u drunk when d time u pay??

As a golden cock title holder.... d gal can bj u "6" time, SHE suppose pay u.... Correct if i m wrong.
not typo.. she bj me, i pay her. If i paint her, she pay me! hurhurhrur.. talk cock lah bro.

Thanks again bro... think bro Itto owe me a FR by tomolo. Let me guess which ger he will choose tonite.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
not typo.. she bj me, i pay her. If i paint her, she pay me! hurhurhrur.. talk cock lah bro.

Thanks again bro... think bro Itto owe me a FR by tomolo. Let me guess which ger he will choose tonite.
If me.... definately i will choose ur gal.....hope that after she bj.... my cock can upgrade to golden level.....
Old 04-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Samster

hmmmm ... then DK u are at advantage ... so tonite u go n ride her la so she pay u for the service avoid her riding u should be fine already u will get good income .. told her EU130 hahahaha
Old 04-10-2007, 05:21 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang View Post
If me.... definately i will choose ur gal.....hope that after she bj.... my cock can upgrade to golden level.....
no no no bro... i'm not talking abt yest.. this morning i have gave bro Itto 3 contacts, yest he din unload mah.. 1 is PRC (san sin face, water snake waist n long legs), 2nd is tat misstres and the last 1 is a 19 yrs PRC student.. no need add 3 years.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Samster

i put the bet on the mistress lol .... we will c what is the answer from itto

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1