The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/kk-massage/

A short FR for KK

Looks: 8/10 thinking of her while looking at the photo which was wearing the mask, the eyes was charming
Body: 9/10 nice C cup boobs on the petite and slim body
Bbbj : 8.5/10 Non-stop blowing for a good 8-10 mins, suck until every last drops when I come
Massage : 8.5/10 she did put in effort to massage (using her elbow & ankle etc), I almost fell asleep while she help me massage the head after the deed

She gave me a hug and goodbye kiss on the neck while I’m leaving

Rtm : most probably a YES
Old 26-09-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Seems like many choices nowadays, looking for a new regular while dropping old ones who are going back soon...

Probably try nicole, sherry, nan xing or KK... see who replies first.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 26-09-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
No offence to the bro but TLDR. This isn't erotica tale thread lah.
To be fair to him. He did include a summary. Just read the summary lor. I appreciate the effort he puts in.
Old 26-09-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

I see bros complaining a lot about increased prices or the shrinkflation of services. But so many seem so happy to pay the extra for kk bbbj. Makes me think she is really worth it.
Old 26-09-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Which Hebe? The recent hebe or the old hebe? (Not that it really matters though)
The recent Hebe.

Not the old one, who has recently also deleted her WC account.
Old 26-09-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Not the old one, who has recently also deleted her WC account.
She came into my mind just a few days back when I saw the ONE fight advert... so she really moved on liao.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 26-09-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hamsupboy76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/fen-fen-massage/

Yesterday just tried her
Location is discreet and great, parking is available. Her apartment is very clean and she greeted me with a warm smile upon entering.
Looks: 6/10
Massage: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 very soft and bouncy
Bj: the highlight of the day, this is a must try. Her ball licking skill is excellent, almost made me shoot when she is playing my balls and rubbing her boobs all over my body. Then comes the finale, cim bj. Her foreplay is so good that i shoot within 1 min after she put my cock in her mouth.
Gfe: 8/10 (she is lying down beside me and carassing all over me while i am typing this review)
Rtm: definitely
Old 26-09-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsupboy76 View Post

Yesterday just tried her
Location is discreet and great, parking is available. Her apartment is very clean and she greeted me with a warm smile upon entering.
Bj: the highlight of the day, this is a must try. Her ball licking skill is excellent, almost made me shoot when she is playing my balls and rubbing her boobs all over my body. Then comes the finale, cim bj. Her foreplay is so good that i shoot within 1 min after she put my cock in her mouth.
Gfe: 8/10 (she is lying down beside me and carassing all over me while i am typing this review)
Sigh looks like another paid advert from the whore or ML.
Your FR is those cut and paste whom bros already seen a lot and commented liao.
Bros like me who had visited her will know her enhanced boobs is rock solid and hard..what soft and bouncy.

If u r her OKT or WK kena kc deep deep perhaps if u can tell her to up her service or attitude then maybe her biz will be better instead of doing all these fake adverts
Old 26-09-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Seems like many choices nowadays, looking for a new regular while dropping old ones who are going back soon...

Probably try nicole, sherry, nan xing or KK... see who replies first.
Despite not tried any, I would go for KK first for the pretty face and boobs
Old 26-09-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Despite not tried any, I would go for KK first for the pretty face and boobs
Thanks for the heads up. KK probably have to be later this week.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 26-09-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I see bros complaining a lot about increased prices or the shrinkflation of services. But so many seem so happy to pay the extra for kk bbbj. Makes me think she is really worth it.
Small head > big head

The mind was thinking top up $30 seeing a pretty girl with big boobs help you to bbbj till cim, why not lol..
Old 26-09-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recently tried XX(small small). She must be the most petite and cutest ML I have tried. Massage got good strength despite her small build. Chatty and good gfe - makes you feel comfortable throughout the session. SN throughout but not for boob lovers though and cannot zhut.

Location not that ideal as it’s in RLD though got bus stops nearby.

RTM: Maybe cos of location
Old 26-09-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
Recently tried XX(small small). She must be the most petite and cutest ML I have tried. Massage got good strength despite her small build. Chatty and good gfe - makes you feel comfortable throughout the session. SN throughout but not for boob lovers though and cannot zhut.

Location not that ideal as it’s in RLD though got bus stops nearby.

RTM: Maybe cos of location
She’s something special despite not gifted in looks or boobs
Old 26-09-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/angelbaby-massage/

Tried Angel Baby after seeing positive MR on her good massage skill. She did not disappoint me and even WOW me with her great bone cracking techniques on my neck, back, arms and legs. This petite size lady is really a must try for massage lovers especially Thai massage. She looks very close to her pics in SLG and is definitely much younger than me.

Sensual wise, still got room for improvement. I like greenhorns cos they are more fun to be with and she made me very happy when trying some moves on me. GFE is high as she is comfortable with my hugs and kisses. RTM: Yes
Pretty accurate MR. Angel baby is really skilful in massage and looks around 25-30 years old. She is slim, fair and pretty. She reminds me of my ex GZ gf when I first met her in hotel for massage more than 10 years ago. She managed to soothe my shoulder aches and find some aching areas around my thigh areas, really master level massage skill. Thanks bro for ur MR sharing.
Old 26-09-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

No wonder u are negative. Shld zap u till hell, even if u want to help her advertise or boost her biz, there’s no need to say her boobs are soft and bouncy, how the hell does a rock bounce?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsupboy76 View Post

Yesterday just tried her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1