The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2008, 03:19 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Hello Bird,

Dinner maybe simple 1???
Vietnamese food is it ok?
Me anything wan as long as edible can liao ......

Quote:
Drinks........
We go 166 ok bo?
Same Same as long as got drinks and girls for me to see and for you to sian can liao .

Quote:
Just PM you. Need you help.
Reply liao .... any other request .

BTW must also have SPECIAL service fees hor .
Old 26-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Xin jiao xin jiao alert!!!

halo pple, i am in HCMC the land of the.......chet ling.

anyway, got high hopes for the sex scene b4 i came, but..sigh....everything mother close at 12, sibei sian.

will be going thru the 1 million over pages on this topic to find good places. anyway, hope to bum into you guys around here.
Old 26-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Weekend getaway
================
Phuong Nam Resort:

Address: 15/12 Trung Village, Vinh Phu, Thuan An Commune, Binh Duong Province.

Phone: (0650) 743 553.

Website: PHUONG NAM - PHUONG NAM RESORT - Tourist, Travel, Restaurent, Hotel

Email: [email protected].

Reported by Kim
Sounds nice, may visit it once I have the chance.....

Cheerios.....Ss08 ^_^
Old 26-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Roger..will txt you on thursday

Cheers
Errrr.....can I safely assumed you are the orgui-nicer this time round and txt everybody at the same time??

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 26-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Bird,

SS08 always said "Bio butt crack" while in the taxi.
wahahaha....
Sometimes also can see nipple while they bent over.
wahahaha....

BEst Best Regards
Long
Ya thats the best time to bio those on the motorcycles, lots of butt-crack to bio but make sure you take the 7-seaters as the seat is higher

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminalz View Post

will be going thru the 1 million over pages on this topic to find good places. anyway, hope to bum into you guys around here.
As usual, do a search, tons of info in here, look for "ktv, massage, disco, saloon"....

If you wana cheong with the bros there, go PM Mr OctLong our tai-kor there or Mr Reaper, our chairman

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 26-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by technofreak View Post
I don't like seafood...As what Vlover said ==> most SYTs are dead fish, which is a big turn-off...^_^
You soooooo hyper-active why worry

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Not true..not true....

I know more SYTs who are wilder in bed than Lau chais / seasoned pros. And when i say wilder, i mean WILDER. Haiz...brings back memories....
Haiz.....nowadays competition for SYTs very strong liao......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Last edited by snipeshot08; 26-08-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Old 26-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Not true..not true....

I know more SYTs who are wilder in bed than Lau chais / seasoned pros. And when i say wilder, i mean WILDER. Haiz...brings back memories....

However, It makes you wonder, so young, yet know so much, where did they learn it from???? hhhhmmmmmmm

So Vlover, have I made it attractive enough for you to come up to HCMC in OCtober????
Er.. If I come, you will intro to me those category of girls isit? Sounds tempting.. But i will try my best la ah.. Hav been very busy since the end of my reservist..

As Carrot says, mayb this category of girls have been booked by foreigners for a long period of time already.. So they have been trained intensively by them to provide us the best service..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminalz View Post

halo pple, i am in HCMC the land of the.......chet ling.

anyway, got high hopes for the sex scene b4 i came, but..sigh....everything mother close at 12, sibei sian.

Club America d5 closes at 3.. introed by icehk and our chairman.. and the one I went during my last trip was Butterfly Bar, 96 NTMK..

Quote:
I don't like seafood...As what Vlover said ==> most SYTs are dead fish, which is a big turn-off...^_^
Ya.. the strike rate is a mere 5% where you can get SYTs who can perform on bed.. the beautiful face substitues the service.. BUT, I am still a sucker for SYTs.. its a true fact I cant deny.. haiz..

Rgds,
vlover
Old 27-08-2008, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Tan Hai Van

Is this the place where you guys mentioned that FLs go there for late night supper?

Tan Hai Van
162 Nguyen Trai, District 1,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Old 27-08-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Club America d5 closes at 3.. introed by icehk and our chairman.
Wow looks like Club America is a hotspot now.
Old 27-08-2008, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Bro zaryl..remember to update me about your trip to hcmc after your china trip hor..kekeke

Cheers
hcmc trip dun know when liao since China trip is confirmed to be mid Oct..but still must find reason to go hcmc..
Old 27-08-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Ai ki Vungtau for 1 nite cheong??
Might be going to Vung Tau this Saturday. Any good recommendations?
Old 27-08-2008, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
hcmc trip dun know when liao since China trip is confirmed to be mid Oct..but still must find reason to go hcmc..
Haha bro hope you're able to join the PRC cheongsters from 8-14th Oct. Check out the Macau/Zhuhai thread. All are very nice dudes and helpful.
Old 27-08-2008, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!

Quote:
You have an honest man's look...They will still like...
you mean 斯文败类 huh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread