The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-02-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tomelee81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

[Hi Guys,

Would mind intro me one FB? I have been trying to find one but end up nobody.

PM me if u can share.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Diary: A weird shy maid

Went to hotel with a maid today. It was the second time we met. The sex was good (more about that later). I never thought i would meet her again after a weird experience 2 weeks ago.

On our first date - just a casual meet up so i could see her in person, before qualifying her as a potential weekend sex buddy - i was thoroughly disappointed.

The reason being: this short, petite, big breasted pinay was very very (very) shy. So shy that it manifested into awkward anti-social behaviors - mumbling to herself, frowning, no eye contact and playing facebook nearly all the time throughout our first date.

She speaks OK English, so simple conversation shouldn't have been an issue, but she just refused to talk to me, apart from some nods and smiles. The whole evening was a one-way communication. At one point, I thought i must be really bad-looking (I even suspected i have bad breathe or maybe there is a pisai hanging near my nose or sth?).

Fortunately, I was in a good mood despite exhausting my patience and my tricks to make her open her golden mouth. Well, she did talk and smiled a little at my teasing, but at that point i had decided those pair of attractive melons alone could not justify a second meet up, as the conversation is going no where.

Everything felt awkward. Nevertheless, i politely stuck to our initially plan to watch a movie; I dont want to waste the corner couple seat i had enthusiastically booked online the day before, not that something would happen in the movies, anyway! Out of courtesy, I bought her popcorns and ice lemon tea (and I had to queue up myself while she waited impatiently @ one corner like Paris Hilton).

Then something eerie happened! The moment she stepped inside the theatre, she transformed into a totally different person! Right after we seated, she began leaning her whole body on me like a dead log, if you saw us, you would think she was hypnotised...

I was like HUH?!?!! Siao Eh!! Is she OK, is she feeling cold? Instinct told me to hug her, but I hesitated for fear she might cry molest. you never know, nowadays, a lot of weirdos in singapore... and judging from her inconsistent behavour, i am more worried about my dear life, who knows she got a mini parang or scissors in her bag or not, right??

But for some reasons that are unknown to my intelligent brain, and defying all logic, I instinctively stretched out my right arm and the next thing i know, i was hugging her, keeping her warm. I looked at her, there was no reaction and no rejection, just some goosebumps on her shoulders (she was wearing a tight smooth top). Then, my fingers began gracing over her side boobs and waist. She seemed to enjoy it...

Plucking some courage, I brushed my hand down her neckline and caressed her cleavage too. You know what? Now, the more i touch her body, the more she wriggled in sync with my touch! (ho say!!) I wasn't paying attention to the movie at all, its her fault, she distracted me, even till today, i couldnt remember what show we were watching. After about some 2-3 mins, I found that my palm was already grabbing her boobs (c-cup), which stood out prominently from her petite frame.

She moaned softly into my ears and rolled here eyes (which is somewhat scary) Then she tried to grab my hands so that it stayed firm on her boobs. Yes, we kissed also. She was frenching me like she never kissed a man in her life, literally sucking my whole lips into her mouth. Yep... and after about 30 mins, she stopped. That was it. Well, I felt like a slut..... being mentally sodomized by a maid with serious mood swings. Anyway, we didnt complete the show, we left halfway as she needed to rush home.

Once outside, she again transformed herself into a stranger, keeping a distance from me and not talking. But she thanked me for the movies, before dashing off to the MRT station macham like cinderella. I stood momentarily at the entrance of Lido, near the escalator, part happy, part weird, part clueless, forcing my brains to rationalise and summarise this unique episode i had, with a weird shy maid.

Any bros met this type of personality before?
Old 08-02-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durex_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Diary: A weird shy maid

Any bros met this type of personality before?
Had similiar experiences when I was in PH, not with maids but just plain normal Pinay.

Some just don't like to show affection in public but will open up behind closed doors.

Pinay are generally very friendly and it does help to crack jokes with them.

My only encounter with maid was many many years back when my sis left her maid at my place during a family vacation to Europe. Long story short ... fuck her every night for that 2 weeks. After my sis return, still find chance to have fuck her till her contract ended & return to Indon.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, have any1 screwed 2 maids on the same day before?

Got a Sun morning i met up with my regular indo maid and check in hotel but only stay up till 3pm becuz she needs to go meet her agent at 4pm settle something (managed to get in 4 shots with her). After send her off to the mrt, i was bored and msged another of my regular myanmar maid and asked whether she is free to meet up. Initially, didnt meet the myanmar maid becuz 'not her turn yet'. She said Yes! So checked in another 2hrs at the hotel. Almost cannot do as already 4 shots earlier in the day. End up still managed to get 2 shots in and send her home at 6pm. It was a damn tiring day with 6 shots.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
All sama sama bro. They nvr like to message to you ... Will wait for u to initiate. I think 9/10 like that.

But I'll drop the ones who replies in single syllable, answers back with dumb replies.

Don't give up, be respectful but flirty ... Sure can score!
haha correct correct bro, they just like 1 minutes few millions up and down

maid nowadays very stressful and busy i think.

you guys owner don't always tekan them ok, let them free to play mobile phone
Old 10-02-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
Guys, have any1 screwed 2 maids on the same day before?

Got a Sun morning i met up with my regular indo maid and check in hotel but only stay up till 3pm becuz she needs to go meet her agent at 4pm settle something (managed to get in 4 shots with her). After send her off to the mrt, i was bored and msged another of my regular myanmar maid and asked whether she is free to meet up. Initially, didnt meet the myanmar maid becuz 'not her turn yet'. She said Yes! So checked in another 2hrs at the hotel. Almost cannot do as already 4 shots earlier in the day. End up still managed to get 2 shots in and send her home at 6pm. It was a damn tiring day with 6 shots.
Good one bro...

Pinoy n indo did b4....waiting for Myanmar but no luck finding one
Old 10-02-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
Good one bro...

Pinoy n indo did b4....waiting for Myanmar but no luck finding one
ya myanmar ones really very hard to get.. you need to really sien until like your gf and once you got them, their water alot one
Old 10-02-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 11-02-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
lfxl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
ya myanmar ones really very hard to get.. you need to really sien until like your gf and once you got them, their water alot one
damn envy you and most of the guys here...
try afew months still nothing
now chatting with 1, hopefully meetup have some fruits and break the zero

Last edited by lfxl; 11-02-2015 at 07:48 PM.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Ani7454 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wants to exchange contacts? Serious contacts only please
Old 12-02-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is anyone able to confirm rumours that last sunday police in geylang, budget hotels h81 and fragrance were asking couples for their id or work permit then detaining maids until the boss pick them up at police stations if so its a worrying developement
Old 12-02-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
is anyone able to confirm rumours that last sunday police in geylang, budget hotels h81 and fragrance were asking couples for their id or work permit then detaining maids until the boss pick them up at police stations if so its a worrying developement
Sure anot? Many must have been detain if true. lucky last sunday got one ask to meet but i play along n after that i stop msg. .if tio, i am sure many will be divorcing

Last edited by 4getful; 12-02-2015 at 09:11 PM.
Old 12-02-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Where you heard the news from? Newspapers, TVs news ...
Old 12-02-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heard it from two maids so far nothing in the news about it
Old 12-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
lfxl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
wow, married or not married, its sure not nice to be caught in a situation like that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1