The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
sorry bro castrol.. borrow ur thread to release my frustration.

also i wanna congratz u coz Berbatov will score again Holland tomolo..

Just now i saw the starting 11 of Oranje tomolo.. all i can say is dumb dumb dumb.. Mr van Basten is a good player but when come to coaching.. he is really stupid! Why?? Let me tell u why..
bro, the dutch beat bulgaria 2-0. sneijder is at it again, this guy cant stop scoring.

but seriously, the old guards from the 90s who are true dutch masters have or are retiring. you look at the rich top clubs like barca, r.madrid, ac milan, inter and the english top 4... hardly any dutch players. it is a decline in experience if not talents.

but then you're right, since van basten took over, it has been more D than W.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow the names that is being linked to us as replacement for Jol are some really big names! Marcello Lippi is now on top of the list. He will definitley improve our defence but I reckon he wont be his usual self as smoking is not allowed on the sidelines in England. (Lippi is known as a chain-smoker manager) haha.

Then theres Fabio Capello. Now this guy is magic. Wherever he goes, he would surely win or improvise a team. Look at AS ROMA and Real Madrid. Maybe the players are afraid of his permed hair!

And of course, theres Juan Ramos. He is class. But I know one thing for sure. His first signing for us would be bringing back Freddy kanoute back to WHL. Now do we want that? I think Freddy's game is more suited for the La liga, thats why he is one of the top marksmen there and struggled with less that 15 goals to show while he was a Spurs man.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Wow the names that is being linked to us as replacement for Jol are some really big names!
it will be a big change if lippi or capello comes to whl. both are winners but never managed an EPL team before. spurs may stop playing attractive football and that may be the price to pay to win something.

i am really waiting for aaron lennon to come back from injury. he may be just 1 man but spurs always play well when he's in the show.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:20 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

I want Martin Jol to stay.. hurhurhur..

Bro Castrol, me happy mood today coz that Heitinga din step in the plan to Albania.
Old 13-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chimbonda arrested as part of police corruption investigation

Police have arrested the Tottenham Hotspur defender Pascal Chimbonda as part of a widespread investigation into corruption in football.

The 28-year-old is the second man to be detained by detectives and is facing the prospect of fraud charges. He has been released on bail until next month after being arrested on Monday for alleged conspiracy to defraud. It appears the arrest is linked to the earlier detention in May of a 61-year-old man in Manchester on suspicion of money laundering.

The City of London Police, whose Economic Crime Department (ECD) handles cases of fraud, have confirmed that a 28-year-old man was arrested, although they refused to confirm his identity or whether he is a Premier League footballer.

The police have been investigating suspected tax fraud and money laundering – which covers such matters as tax evasion or taking a back-hander in a deal – in relation to player transfers.

The inquiry is thought to focus on two deals in particular: Amdy Faye's £2m move from Portsmouth to Newcastle United and Jean-Alain Boumsong's transfer from Rangers to Newcastle for £8.2m. Both took place in January 2005. Faye and Boumsong are both represented by the agent Willie McKay, the man who is believed to be at the centre of the investigation, although he has vehemently denied any wrong-doing whatsoever. McKay has also acted for Chimbonda.

On 16 July detectives raided Newcastle's St James' Park ground and took away several computers as evidence. They also raided Rangers and Portsmouth taking away more documentation.

The investigations are separate to the work that was undertaken by Lord Stevens in his so-called "bungs inquiry", which spent 16 months examining 362 Premier League transfers between January 2004 and January 2006. Stevens said he was unable to sign off 17 of the deals.

The findings of his Quest investigators were handed over to the City of London police, but the two inquiries are still not directly linked, even if the transfers of Faye and Boumsong were among those that Stevens felt unable to clear.

Chimbonda was signed by Spurs in August last year for £4.5m from Wigan Athletic. He joined Wigan the previous summer for just £500,000 from the French club Bastia and had an outstanding debut season, making France's World Cup squad. His departure from Wigan became acrimonious after he handed in a transfer request on the final day of the season. There is no suggestion of any wrong-doing by Wigan or Spurs.
Old 13-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
Bro Castrol, me happy mood today coz that Heitinga din step in the plan to Albania.
bro happy mood means got blanjah is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Police have arrested the Tottenham Hotspur defender Pascal Chimbonda as part of a widespread investigation into corruption in football.
poor chimbo. actually it is inevitable for dubious dealings to happen when players move from club to club with millions of $ changing hands. everybody involved in the deals will surely want a cut, even the players.

i hope chimbo will be available on the right back without the ball and chain for spurs' next match, against arsenal!
Old 13-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

hope that all the bad news will not affect the derby match against Arsenal, this weekend...
have a feeling that this is going to be a high-scoring match....

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 14-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
hope that all the bad news will not affect the derby match against Arsenal, this weekend...
have a feeling that this is going to be a high-scoring match....
its a level plate with the bookies and sporepools is paying 2.85 for a spurs victory. a draw is always a high chance between these 2 rivals but i'm putting $50 for a long awaited spurs win!

come on you spurs! its time for robbie keane to score!
Old 16-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
its a level plate with the bookies and sporepools is paying 2.85 for a spurs victory. a draw is always a high chance between these 2 rivals but i'm putting $50 for a long awaited spurs win!

come on you spurs! its time for robbie keane to score!
Guess we have to wait another day to see a Spurs win over Arsenal. I thought that the Spurs was almost there in terms of playing. I did a reflection on the game and i thought that Kaboul and Dawson still need more time to tick. I guess the communication between the 2 can only get better in the future. For the first Arsenal Goal, I don't really understand why Bale was made to mark Adebayor? Why weren't Kaboul and Dawson who are both great headers assigned to mark Adebayor? For the second goal, i put it down to the midfielders giving them too much space. But this time i have to applaud Jenas for tracking back and trying to stall time. But where was Huddlestone? He should be running back to track Fabregas. Maybe he was already too tired from the many runnings and tackling that he did in the first half. To be fair to Huddlestone he played very well in the first half and he showed that he can be 'mean' too in his play but he needs to up his fitness another notch to last the whole game with the same tempo. For the second and third goal, i noticed that Spurs defenders like to turn their back when the opponent take their shot. Same goes to the long range shot that Arsenal did earlier and the many games that they let in goals. I think as long Spurs don't have the likes of Davids, Mendes, Brown and Tainio Spurs will not be having that extra bite in midfield. Jenas is not an aggressive player that Spurs needed to win battles and to let Huddlestone free to spray his visionary pass. Malbranque played very well yesterday, so does Bale till he injured his ankle.

In summary, i still think that the midfielders are the key to Spurs growing strong. And i've got this funny feeling that Lennon will not be an impact player anymore(i know he is still only 20) as he cannot cross well yet. So as long as Lennon cannot cross well, he will not be able to contribute as well coz he also does not have a good shot like some other players have. Im waiting to see Boateng and Taarabt given the chance sometime soon. From there we shall see what kind of player they will eventually be. Don't want to comment on the strikers, very evident that they lacked the killer instinct in front of goal. So time will tell whether the 4 international strikers will be able to bag the goods as well as last season. But in all honesty, Spurs actually improved over the last few games. Go you lilywhites!!
Old 17-09-2007, 10:08 AM
Samster

spurs 1 arsenal 3

Dimitar Berbatov of Tottenham offers the ball to Kolo Toure of Arsenal during the Barclays Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal at White Hart Lane on September 15, 2007 in London, England.
Old 17-09-2007, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
Don't want to comment on the strikers, very evident that they lacked the killer instinct in front of goal. So time will tell whether the 4 international strikers will be able to bag the goods as well as last season. But in all honesty, Spurs actually improved over the last few games. Go you lilywhites!!
great analysis of the game bro. to concede 3 goals after leading 1-0 say very little about controlling the game. arsenal bossed the midfield like it was not white hart lane. but then again, the gunners are always able to hold the ground wherever they go.

i feel it is no longer about 2 or 3 spurs players not being fully committed. something is terribly wrong. zokora could have provided more action than hudds anyway. it is difficult to win a game when the strikers dont score, they blew a few didnt they? and darren bent, good grief... or rather as according to the commentator; "goodness gracious me!" when bent "tapped" the one on one to the ball picker.

after 6 games, its 1W 1D 4L. i think watford did better last season. who's taking the long shots these days??
Old 18-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pakchik69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Castrol;2279464 arsenal bossed the midfield like it was not white hart lane. but then again, the gunners are always able to hold the ground wherever they go.

i feel it is no longer about 2 or 3 spurs players not being fully committed. something is terribly wrong. zokora could have provided more action than hudds anyway. it is difficult to win a game when the strikers dont score,

YES bro, something is terribly wrong and i have an increasing suspicion that the problem lies wif jol. Truth be told, he may have had some players shoved down his throat, players sold without his approval and a long list of injured 1st teamers but i believe the squad is large enough and he has had the time to do something abt it. Dont see how the Arse could boss the Spurs in midfield but they did it convincingly. He may need more time to understand the EPL but thats a luxury he does not have.
Old 18-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs is in dis-array right now.
Very disappointed with their recent performance.
Spent so much on new players yet this type of results..
Of all the new signings, i think Darren Bent is the worst.
Wonder what is going on behind the scene.

Just My 2 Cents Opinion....

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 18-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KLINSMANN SAVAGES SPURS

JURGEN KLINSMANN has told friends he would not be interested in a return to Tottenham – because the club is “too small”.

Fans will be even more disappointed to hear that the German is dreaming of one day replacing Jose Mourinho at Chelsea.

White Hart Lane chairman Daniel Levy is looking at possible candidates to replace his beleaguered manager Martin Jol. The Dutchman has been given six games to save his job after a disappointing start, and Ladbrokes make Klinsmann 7-2 favourite to take over.

But a close friend of the one-time Spurs striker said: “Jurgen has told me he is not interested in becoming Tottenham manager.

“He thinks the club is too small for him and he will only return to England for a Champions League club. “He met with Peter Kenyon in Los Angeles earlier this year and is still very, very interested in Chelsea. He thinks he has a good chance of getting the job if and when Mourinho leaves.”
Old 18-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
windbeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spurs are in deep shit this season. My opinion is that they should do something with defense seriously. Left line(Lee-Bale) is ok but chimbongda on the right side is too aggressive. He often leaves his position empty to play around in the front. At least after getting a lead, he had to stick to his original position. Two centerbacks also are horrible. They make attackers's job too easy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1