The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Eagerly awaiting learnings from the gurus...
Old 25-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Duplicate post.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-06-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing11235813 View Post
Dear Bro Warbird:.......................................... .....................................
I've distilled my problem to the following: I want to buy service, but only from those who don't usually provide the service!

KC: I think, I hope, I wish that I won't fall for it......................... I don't think I am looking to KC a girl. If she provides good service, and does what I tell her to do, that's good enough for me. I have no big desire to hear sweet nothings from a SYT.

Going out at night: It'll be really quite wierd for me to join toastmasters, at this age and this stage of my career..........................................

Arranging housing for BY near my place, eating her cooking, etc... At this point, it seems like a little too much trouble for me...................
Hi bro sing 11235813,

"I want to buy service, but only from those who don't usually provide the service!"

"Usually" is not the same as "Never Before."

Where to find a "Never Before" type of gal? Once u find her, by whatever means at ur disposal, it's more cost effective n time-saving to pay generously to get her body. If she proves satisfactory (including but not limited to a very chio pussy), keep her on a longer term basis n then KC her at ur leisure. Your ability to give her regular COS w/ prolonged DIP will be decisive...

Your experience n sentiment struck a chord w/ me. Did ST w/ FLs, etc., but desired more GFE n companionship...started BY-ing...still not satisfied...now want to KC them. It's fun as long as one doesn't get KC-ed or become attached to the outcome.

C'mon, get her a studio apt close to u. You can afford it n it's a lot of fun.

For over 2,000 yrs, the Chinese has a saying 金屋藏嬌. Believe me, u wont regret it.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Bro DYBJ is the guru in sizing up singers and holding them within their "human" traits... do wait for his reply - I have personally benefitted from his past experiences.

For me: Singers are easier to control because of their working hours...........

Even for fresh grads out to make some moolah and willing to be kept by you - its still transactional. Who knows when you are away, they may be spending the money you gave them on their "unknown" boyfriends..........No good women is willing to be BY and be a kept women for the purpose of the flesh. I'd still grade them as the softcore FL.

..............................These are issues for you to ponder... get them right, and the gals will come flocking WITHOUT the need to invest too much.
H bro LDH,

Very wise words...

I really like the new term softcore FL, hahaha.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Wise words, wise words. Now the new guru speaks. I can surely learn a thing or two from the gurus.
Hi bro marc5,

It was my pleasure to hv met u recently. You r a master in ur own right, very smooth n cool...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 29-06-2010, 10:31 AM
Samster

Good morning!

According to many gurus, ur success w/ women is a function of ur rapport w/ them. Approaching, meeting, dating n seducing them...depends largely on deepening ur rapport. The deeper the rapport, the better n stronger the RS. The final aim is to KC them n give them COS. Deepening rapport will greatly facilitate these goals.

A few days ago, I received an email from a guru on a quick tip to deepen rapport/attraction:

Bro WB,

I used to have a hard time finding women who wanted to be more
than friends with me. I had female "friends" coming out my ears -
and I was sick of it.

I HATED getting LJBF'd (Let's Just Be Friends)...

It drove me CRAZY.

Having attraction with women is no longer a struggle for me, and
there's one thing in particular I learned that made a real difference.
I'm gonna lay it on you now...

First of all, remember that women are like tuning forks and they
instantly pick up on what you are "resonating." Therefore, one
of the most powerful ways to deepen your resonance (presence)
is to:

Retrain Your Breathing.

I used to be what I call a "chest-breather." By that, I mean that
my inhalations went no lower than my chest - my ribcage.

A lot of guys who struggle with creating sexual attraction with
women are also "chest-breathers."

How about you?

As you're sitting here now, reading this, how deep is your breathing?
How far down into your body does your breath expand?

Try This Exercise:

RIGHT NOW, put a hand on your lower stomach, and draw air all the
way down past your ribs, and allow it to expand your diaphragm and
your belly. Your breath should literally PUSH THE HAND on your belly
UP with each inhale. Actually try this, and see what you notice.

Once you have that down (and for some guys, it takes a while to figure
out which muscles control this ability), practice breathing even lower,
into your genitals, as if you could breath right into your BALLS.

This may be a challenge for you, because you're not accustomed to
that particular awareness.

You may even experience emotions, or sometimes feelings of shame,
as you start feeling into these areas of your body.

That's a good thing-it means you're going outside of comfort zone
and accessing stuck emotions.

Women Can Feel the Difference

In our XX Intensive weekend courses, we bring in super-aware,
brilliantly articulate women who offer moment-to-moment feedback
about what they're feeling in their bodies as the men in the course
interact with them.

And when chest-breathers start belly-breathing, women who weren't
attracted to them at all suddenly feel excited by the man's new
sense of power.

And when guys breathe all the way into their balls, the women's
responses are even more distinct - they often report getting turned
on, simply by being around guys as they breathe more deeply.

Practice It To Make It a Habit

I had to retrain myself from being a chest-breather to being a balls &
belly-breather... and it made a huge difference in feeling grounded,
centered and powerful with women (especially the ones that I'm
attracted to).

Practice this even when you're NOT around women, until it becomes
second nature to you when you ARE with a woman - in the car,
walking down the street, while eating, in bed at night and in the
morning...

After a couple of weeks, you should find that you're breathing into
your belly without thinking about it.

Now, you may find that when you're with a woman you're seriously
attracted to, your breathing reverts back to the old way.

Even though I typically breathe into my lower body, when I'm with
women I'm attracted to, I suddenly find that my breathing becomes
shallow. If this is the case for you as well, just notice this, and
practice breathing fully and deeply, into your belly and your balls.

We have all KINDS of practical, effective body exercises that will
make a REAL difference in your ability to create primal sexual
attraction and deep connection with women...

Your Guru

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 29-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Need advice from the gurus...know this girl for about 4 months...quite a gem as she does not easily submit to transactional sex...then kinda broke off with her because of this singer....now singer is gone which is good...and this girl also went back for a few weeks...but she was quite sweet and call me to let me know she's going back and today she called me to tell me she's back and wants to meet up with me...problem is...I just managed to know this other girl...and thinks she fairly likes me using bro WB's tactics modified with my own...I managed to get her to kiss me passionately in a secluded corner of a club yesterday...and today i am going there to meet her again...unfortunately previous girl and this other girl both works in the same building and I know I will be caught if I go there to meet either of them....how to solve this problem....i think I have to dump one if I want to go further with either one...it is also not convenient for me to bring them out in public as i do not want to be caught by my oc or her many spies!
Old 29-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

bro, wanna eat scared get caught by this n that.
Time and geographical mgt bro, wats there to need help
you the spender, y give a rats ass on which singer sees u wif who
the only worry for u is ur oc, but if u manage it well, there shud not be anything to worry about
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 29-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
bro, wanna eat scared get caught by this n that.
Time and geographical mgt bro, wats there to need help
you the spender, y give a rats ass on which singer sees u wif who
the only worry for u is ur oc, but if u manage it well, there shud not be anything to worry about
lol....sound advice...anyway i settled it leow....must be fast hand fast leg like you...heard about your new BYee...
Old 30-06-2010, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
must be fast hand fast leg like you...heard about your new BYee...
hahah like wats new rite......old one no go new one how to come wor
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 30-06-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 16
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
hahah like wats new rite......old one no go new one how to come wor
New ones can be scary... just like my encounter last night with a new bird.

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 30-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

This other girl that i met recently whom I am testing the waters first don't seem to be simple...told me she on student pass but I accidentally saw what I think is a Singapore PR IC...if this is true...is it is likely she either married a Sporean guy before or she worked in Singapore for some time in a proper job?
Old 02-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
l...and thinks she fairly likes me using bro WB's tactics modified with my own...
These are NOT my tactics.

I hv merely posted some strategies n techniques from various gurus, mostly Ang Mo from Gotham country. Need to modify them to suit one's individual needs. The approach for WLs n non-WLs r somewhat different. Asian women n PRCs r again quite different.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

I'm an elementary student of man-woman attraction n RS. I'm searching for the truth n scientific facts...

IMHO, the "secret active ingredient or SAI" in a man that attracts all healthy n mentally normal women/gals, at their subconscious level, is the same for all races: Dominant self mastery/self control.

This trait is manifested in a man's body language which includes his voice, tonality, facial expressions, posture, eye ctc, movements, gestures, animation, etc. This is the first impression that a gal will pick up instantly. Like one guru says, slowness, smoothness n steadiness in all movements n actions, including speech...think 007. His actual words r of minor significance. However, the true test of his self mastery will take time. All women, especially very beautiful ones who hv many suitors, r hard-wired to test n challenge (w/o their own awareness) a man to determine the real depth n width of his self mastery. How much of the SAI does he hv? Is he a real man or a fake? His character n personality r part of it n, most importantly, how he reacts n responds to adverse n stressful situations r decisive in whether he is the rare man w/ mega-ton SAI.

When a very beautiful woman knows that u hv more SAI than anyone else she has ever met, she will go to bed w/ u. Period. Everything else is of secondary importance. Next will be an equally big challenge, hehehe. To keep her, supposing she is really worth it, u still need to give her COS regularly...

The above is my personal opinion n I could be dead wrong.

Dissenting views n criticisms r welcome!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 02-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

Men are attracted by looks...Women are attracted by Power and Influence...as well as humour and charisma.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Men are attracted by looks...Women are attracted by Power and Influence...as well as humour and charisma.
Hi Bro MP.

Ths for ur insight.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good morning!

I hv been to LV rarely these days bcos my several groups of young frens prefer CI n elsewhere. They dun like the rms there! But I care little for the rms or ambience as my sole interest is finding gals of my type...

Personally I like LV a lot n hv had good "luck" there.

Of the 6-7 gals I like very much in the last 1 1/2 yrs, 2 are from LV. And I spotted these 2 by myself in early Jan, all within a 15-min time span. I hv detailed my encounter w/ them in my other thread "How to pick up..." I kept one for 2 1 /2 months. She fell in love w/ a fellow 20 yo student from her hometown while I was in Gotham City. She turned 19 only recently. They hv my sincerest blessings. I hope they will get married n stay until 白头皆老。She is my new avatar. The other is a 23 yo ex-singer who will be coming shortly to be w/ me on a long term basis. I hv another gal I met elsewhere that I'll "take care of" for at least a yr. I would like to dispel any notion that I keep gals for short-term only.

Nowadays it requires several outings for me just to pick up one gal whose outward appearance is mildly interesting. We men r most attracted to looks n therefore it's the prerequisite for me before taking any action. Then I need to get to know her n deepen the rapport. Assuming that everything goes well for both of us n she is the right type of gal, I may then pop the question. If the terms r mutually acceptable, there may still be many surprises when she reveals her naked body...not the least of which is the appearance of her abalone n its tightness, wetness n responsiveness, etc.

Recently, I was at a high-end joint n I met a gal in the hallway n got her assigned no. She was already booked. The mummy was able to get her HP for me n I'll see her soon. I only wanted her to sit w/ me that nite. Some bros were puzzled as there were many other gals there.

The reason is that I only desire a particular type of gal. Now facial beauty is very subjective n I shall not discuss it. But more importantly, I only want to make love to a gal w/ a particular head/body/limbs proportions. I often lower my standards if I merely want to fxk her.

I hv seen many PRC gals in SIN n my particular type of gal is getting harder to find. I guess I may hv to move to PRC sooner...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 04-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

R u married bro WB....can share insights on how to BY girls and get away with it with OC? This would be interesting extention of your topic
Old 04-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I hv seen many PRC gals in SIN n my particular type of gal is getting harder to find. I guess I may hv to move to PRC sooner...
Shanghai beckons! Expensive city though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1