The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-05-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
boooberman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ayumi of Lust365
https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=ayumi

Looks: prettybwith nice eyes and face shape

Body: curvy body, her waist, bums and melons

Bbbj: took her time, OTOT slowly pleasured ne

Fj: Ayumi is very willing to try any position. Met my expectations for my 2 fave positions which is doggy and cowgirl. Wetness wise she is a 9 so actually no need for KY

Gfe: real gf services. Nothing felt commercial
Old 18-05-2024, 07:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Womanayzer is Cool - loads of Potential

Barbie, Silkstockings

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ghlight=barbie

Looks: 9/10 resemblance to pic posted is close. No regrets booking her. Wysiwyg

Body: 8.5/10 smooth skin, right amount of meat on same place

Boobs: 9/10 C cup, jiggly soft

Bbbj: 9/10 can do deep, lots of slurps and the gag sounds

FJ: 9/10 piak piak sounds all the way. Not an issue i move from one place to another. She will suggest some position, made the bonk felt better as it's 2 way

Rtf would be a yes
Old 18-05-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 5
siangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

[/url]

Angel from Seduction.
Shared her video with her consent and her Photo to show off that ass.
Damm power. I also have a pic of her nice boobs and shaved body but not allowed to post heehee U can get from her yourself.

Natural Boobs lovers she's for sure one that u will like.
Her boobs are nice firm non saggy C cup with nice nipples. Not too big and not that dark.
Fair skin with a great ass. Superb For doggy.
Slight meat at the right places and the sound effect from doggy u can imagine.
Frenching passionately and allows me to pain her nice clean pussy. No Hair.

$150/90mins/2shots on their promo TG its really worth it.
Single and staying alone room so privacy for sure.
Central. Thanks Bro Seduction for the arrangement.
Old 18-05-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1300 / Power: 18
guan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guan303 View Post
nami from galaxy

location near east

looks 10/10 very perfect features

service was top notch and her attitude is good

i love the way she suck my dick while looking at me

we fucked like rabbits and her expression is very horny

she let me boob fucked her and shot out all onto her neck n cheek

now i understand why her reviews so many and slots so packed
RTF for Nami. Thanks okt for the promo and smooth arrangement
This time round i release 2 shots within 60 minutes. Session was awesome. Lucky part is no ORD mood still serve me well like a king 👑
Old 18-05-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
bmghosty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Galaxy

Girl: Ava

Looks: 7/10; a bit discount from pic. said she is 28, looks like it.

Boobs: 7/10; enhanced nice shape, were a handful… it’s hard but i guess the skin near the nipple is soft? i jus play with it while she do her BBBJ.

BBBJ: 10/10; read some reviews where some bros mentioned she bbbj like a machine… yea she did sucked the soul out of me… very very powerful bbbj. i just let her do, i just lie down… after about 15mins or so, grab her head and facefuck… no issue there, very very accommodating. first shot was CIM… she took it like a champ. just shoot inside her mouth for like a good 10 seconds++ and her mouth just there all the way, take it all in… then she sucked a bit, all the last drop then only did she take her mouth off my dick… good stuff…

FJ: 9/10; did FJ for second shot. can take a good pounding. did missionary, doggy and the one where i lie on top of her (dk the name of that position…). didn’t try her on top cause i wanted to control tempo. think we went on for like 20mins or something… no issue there. she moaned a bit here and there - was not faking it… some ladies really just moan too much, a bit turn off also. but yea she can take a good pounding. gave 9 instead of 10 for FJ cause no french during missionary.

GFE: -/10; speaks english well, no communication issue. but i can’t comment cause today i just wanted to use phone? so she was using her phone as well. but have shower together so yea not bad i guess… but there wasn’t DFK.

Overall: 8/10; had a stressful week and wanted to release some steam and Ava provided just that. great bbbj w strong suction and some good face fuck… took CIM like a champ. and then very very accommodating for FJ and got stamina for 20mins of pounding.

RTF: maybe? had a good promo deal today so cheap, and a release stress bonk. if need another stress releasing bonk then will go for her, but if want more like GFE and passionate fucking, probably will visit someone else.
Old 18-05-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
loversintime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mint (FoxyThai)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=985354

OKT: Quick and friendly replies from OKT as usual

Damage: 150/2/90

Location: G area apartment, nice location. Not that discreet though, lots of foot traffic near the spot you wait. Room was small but large towels were provided.

Looks: 10/10 Pictures are spot on. As previous FRs said, her skin is really fair

Body: 9/10 159cm tall, not skin and bones but definitely not chubby at all

Boobs: 8/10 Natural As', fit perfectly on her frame with nice eraser nipples

Shower: 10/10 Will take the time to thoroughly wash you top to bottom, teasing your 2IC as well

BBBJ: 8/10 Good suction and tongue action, have had better before.

FJ: 10/10 SUPER TIGHT. She really is a XMM, pussy gets super wet. Unfortunately have an above average sized member so she said it was slightly painful for her and I didn't want to be too rough

GFE: 8/10 Very friendly and cute, loves to listen to chinese songs

DFK: -/10 Didn't try

Massage: -/10 Didn't try

RTF: Absolutely yes, a gem of a girl

As usual, YMMV, this is just my experience
Old 18-05-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Tikki from LoveFortress (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=986030)

OKT: 9/10 prompt replies, clear instructions and hassle-free arrangements
Location: 8/10 very central location, easily accessible. Public transport bros should have no issues reaching. Drivers may have a little difficulty as the nearby car parks are usually full.
Room: 7/10 small but decent room. No ensuite toilet for all the rooms though

Tikki
Looks: 7/10 not the best looking lady. Some sharp features but very average. Is a milf level type of vibe.
Photo accuracy: 80% can certainly tell she is the lady in the photos
Boobs: 9/10 what an awesome pair of natural D cup boobs! I think the stats is not correct. No way she is just a C cup. Very nice defined tear dropped shaped, just the perfect amount of sag.
Figure: 9/10 slim, tall, totally flat tummy, wide hips with incredible natural Ds. One of the best figures out there. Maybe the only downside is the ass.
Complexion: 9/10 fairer than most Thais. Flawless skin. She has a medium sized tattoo on her lower right back
Frenching: a bit
Painting: NA, didn’t try
Bbbj: 8/10 slow and steady. Attempted deep throat a few times
FJ: 8/10 great stamina and movement, can tahan a hard and fast bonk. Very accommodating too.
Gfe: 7/10 I think quite standard
Attitude: 8/10 easy going personality, tries to engage in conversations with me

Overall, Tikki is super worth it, very value for money. If you don’t mind a milf, her figure, boobs and service are top notch.
Old 18-05-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 21
ArChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmghosty View Post
Stable: Galaxy

Girl: Ava

Looks: 7/10; a bit discount from pic. said she is 28, looks like it.

Boobs: 7/10; enhanced nice shape, were a handful… it’s hard but i guess the skin near the nipple is soft? i jus play with it while she do her BBBJ.

BBBJ: 10/10; read some reviews where some bros mentioned she bbbj like a machine… yea she did sucked the soul out of me… very very powerful bbbj. i just let her do, i just lie down… after about 15mins or so, grab her head and facefuck… no issue there, very very accommodating. first shot was CIM… she took it like a champ. just shoot inside her mouth for like a good 10 seconds++ and her mouth just there all the way, take it all in… then she sucked a bit, all the last drop then only did she take her mouth off my dick… good stuff…

FJ: 9/10; did FJ for second shot. can take a good pounding. did missionary, doggy and the one where i lie on top of her (dk the name of that position…). didn’t try her on top cause i wanted to control tempo. think we went on for like 20mins or something… no issue there. she moaned a bit here and there - was not faking it… some ladies really just moan too much, a bit turn off also. but yea she can take a good pounding. gave 9 instead of 10 for FJ cause no french during missionary.

GFE: -/10; speaks english well, no communication issue. but i can’t comment cause today i just wanted to use phone? so she was using her phone as well. but have shower together so yea not bad i guess… but there wasn’t DFK.

Overall: 8/10; had a stressful week and wanted to release some steam and Ava provided just that. great bbbj w strong suction and some good face fuck… took CIM like a champ. and then very very accommodating for FJ and got stamina for 20mins of pounding.

RTF: maybe? had a good promo deal today so cheap, and a release stress bonk. if need another stress releasing bonk then will go for her, but if want more like GFE and passionate fucking, probably will visit someone else.
just had a session with ava after reading so many review about her.
she is really good at her blowjob. slow and strong suction with tongue technique. its been a while that i CIM.
Old 18-05-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Patrickhia is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Melon - FlirtyGirls

Had a pleasant session with Melon in the evening time. She's very cheerful and would attempt to initiate topics to chat about, filling the room with laughters and lively throughout the session. Spoken well English, without needing translation. Non stop actions since shower. Fj was great, very accommodating to different positions and requests. Very genuine gem not to be missed, overall was a great experience, 10/10! Thanks OKT for the arrangement.
Old 19-05-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Magellan56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jewel ( Lust365 )

Looks: 9/10 strong cfm looks

Body: 9/10 petite, sexy

Bbbj: 9/10 she loves suckinv, non stop clean suctions

Fj: 9/10 she is tight and very proactive in bed.. No need to instruct much

Rtf: yes no doubt
Old 19-05-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ExtraLettucePls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for SARA from Onesiam
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Looks : Looks even better than the pictures, natural freckles. She's mixed Morrocan and Thai, making for an insanely beautiful face and eyes. natural blonde too
Body : thick but in the best way, curves for days. enhanced so both boobs and ass lovers can enjoy
BBBJ (Blow Job): one of the best I've had. she pulled down my pants in front of the mirror and deepthroated me, and she does this eye twitch that's damn hot when I hit deep in her mouth. almost finished and I had to stop her
FJ (Fuck Job) : best thing on earth, fked her standing in front of the mirror, on the bed, best thing was doggy to grab her huge knockers and see her ass shake
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : super good GFE, she can speak English really well so we were vibing. similar music tastes too so we were dancing to afrobeats afterwards. also I was her last customer but she was still super upbeat and enthusiastic
RTF (Return to Fuck) : definitely, unfortunately she's already flying back tomorrow how sad

special thanks to OKT to for accommodating my multiple requests to change timing. even his condoms are 003 Okamoto which is premium ASF
Old 19-05-2024, 12:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guan303 View Post
RTF for Nami. Thanks okt for the promo and smooth arrangement
This time round i release 2 shots within 60 minutes. Session was awesome. Lucky part is no ORD mood still serve me well like a king 👑
Yesterday was her last day working. Did not get the chance to rtf. Sad 😭. Don't know which lucky guy get to enjoy bringing her out. Hahaha
Old 19-05-2024, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chris997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Flora (Galaxyxscorts)

Service was great, it been a while for me to have such a great service. She is a gem. She is open to any position I want. After finish 1 shot with her, we just chill and chit chat. She really has the GFE vibe such a bubbly character.

Kudos to OKT guide me through the whole process of booking this gem. Will RTF.
Old 19-05-2024, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=979309&highlight=

May
From Flirtygirls

Looks: Quite pretty, has this sunshine type of vibe.

Boobs: Not for boob lovers

Frenching: She’s definitely fluent in French, felt like I’m kissing my own girlfriend.

BBJ: She’s hard working and put her heart sweat and saliva into blowing me.

FJ: Pumping her in several positions was good especially when she rides
Old 19-05-2024, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Sye001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Naomi from GMC

Looks: 7/10 - Similar to photos and you can see that some work has been done. I didn't mind it personally.

Body: 7/10 - She is thicker in person compared to the photos, bigger ass and bigger breasts. Boobs: Slightly enhanced, but still soft and nice.

BBBJ: 9/10 - very strong suction and can go very deep. Didn't try CIM or AR.

FJ: 10/10 - very accommodating in a variety of positions. AJ: Yes - nice and tight. It didn't seem like she was doing AJ often, as you can tell there was some initial discomfort and very tight fit.

GFE: 69000/10 - this is where she shines. Very polite and service-orientated, and goes out of her way to make you feel at ease. French is possible. Amazing pussy slide in the shower (and even at the sink while I was gargling Listerine!).

Overall: 10/10 - not a model, but GFE and service levels more than makes up for it. She appears to be down for a lot of things.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1