The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-05-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
RoundandjuicyB is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quick review for Ginny from Lust365
https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=ginny

Looks: 9/10 one of the prettiest in bro Lust line up for me. Nice v shape face and high cheekbone.
Body: 9/10 looks very tall in pics but actually she still the cute size for my height at least
Boobs: 9/10 fondable and soft
Catbath: 8.5/10 sensual
Bbbj: 9/10 strong suctions in both cock and balls
Fj: 9/10 she is like an open book, can tell when she’s in climax, coz she roll eyes and body shivers.love it. It’s like she’s telling me she is enjoying using my bro
Old 26-05-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
audiforever88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Juliet
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=985243

Friendly and bubbly personality Thai FL in East area.

Looks: 8/10 without make-up as just woke up (visited at 1pm)
Body: 8/10 slim
Boobs: 8/10 B-Cup little bit saggy, very sensitive
BBBJ: 8/10 Can use more force , quite soft
FJ: 10/10 Willing to please in any position

not a time keeper.
Old 26-05-2024, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
Dragonbal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonbal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Prada
Galaxyxscorts

Looks: Looks like the photos provided nice young SYT she is on the fair side like bro Had mention

Body: Nice and slim with

Bbbj: She slowly begin the seduction and teasing process my cock stood up fucking hard she does it with great wetness and suction.

FJ: fucked passionately and roughly. No complains heard. i just heard her awesome moaning and sound of wet cock in her pussy!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=987244&highlight=
Old 26-05-2024, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Mandy
From Galaxy

Looks: Discount 10% for filter, what you see is what you get

Body: Fleshy bum with natrual boobs

Bbbj: Strong suction, very sloppy and wet. Good tongue licking and twisting.

FJ: Accommodating to positional changes. Can see she really enjoy sex, her moans decibels are high lol. Body is a very fuckable one.

RTF: If I have extra money, end of the month, pay not here yet

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=987333&highlight=
Old 26-05-2024, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Zatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Melon
From Galaxy

Looks: 8/10 she looks exactly like the pictures

Body: 9/10 she has a nice ass and a curvey body.

BBBJ:8/10 she will tease and DT

FJ: she will accommodate any position you want and she gets wet easily

GFE: 10/10 she is like your uni gf and treats u well.
Old 26-05-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tinihole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Baby
Stable: Lust366

Okt: very helpful in deciding who to choose

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...highlight=baby

Overall
In the end I chose baby.
She has pretty face, small chin, her eyes can smile and sharp facial features. I personally think she is prettier in person.
She has a relatively fit looking body with a nice waist to hip ratio, her butt is wide enough and is quite perky.
Her boobs looks great on her as it compliments and adds to her curves.

As a starter, approached first in the shower, it started with light kisses then went into full tongue fight which I absolutely love. Throughout the session we just can't stop the tongue fighting. Not that crazy kind though, demure one, i seriously love it. Then when it’s time to give my bro some attention, she took it in without difficulty, slow and sensual which I enjoy and plenty of eye contact as well. There was also some semi-deep throat which I really like. And for our main scene, she is 1 aggressive rider! She rode and grinded really quite hard and then we switched to missionary. Exploded in our third position which is cowgirl, quite not easy to control.

Cuddled for the rest of the session.

From start to finish, she was very accommodating. GFE for me is high.
Solid session.
Old 26-05-2024, 08:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
mtwthfsat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bowie, Lust365
https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=bowie

Looks: 8.5
Body: 9
Boobs: 8.5
Frenching: 8.5
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9
Notes:
Bowie is good.verything that's advertise abt her is true. She loves frenching and gets wet easily. Super horny girl with super service.

Definitely will rtf her before she goes back
Old 26-05-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 11
fingerlicking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfingerlicking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfingerlicking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dada Kinkythai

Looks : 8/10 (long hair, cute charming and same as in pic)

Body : 8/10 (petite, slim, with no tummy fats, consider fair, nice curvy hip)

Boobs : 8/10 (small and was just nice for my hand to touch and feel)

BBBJ : 9/10 (well done suctions. Deep and insanely wet with lot of variation and good technique)

Frenching : 8/10 (ready to fight and not shy at all. Kisses all the way till the end. No smoking smell and bad breath)

Painting : 8/10 (trimmed and she is very sensitive in painting so as in 69. Love it when she arched her back during 69)

FJ : 8/10 (I started pumping her in missionary. we did a few position. Switch position to doggy and unloaded quickly. Able to take in hard and long pounding. Responsive and good moaner)

GFE : 9/10 (not a time watcher, non commercial feel and lot of hugging and cuddling)

RTF: yes

Before left give me a hug and said goodbye.

Bro out there please treat her well, she a very nice and hardworking gal.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 26-05-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Summer FR GT
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=987321

Have a crazy session with girl Summer.

Look- features and slight tan. Still attractive even not so pretty.

Body - She’s got curves for sure, D size boobs. Not too many complaining even bit plump with tummy but more cushion for the pushing.

BBBJ - This is where she shines! She can really go! Even AR long time. Allowed me to CIM. Left a very happy man

FJ - What positions in AV that no problem fro her. Like bonk her in missionary and standing doggy in front of the minor, but to be honest, she like to be fucked��

All in all she was a really good bonk. If you like tall, fair and service orientated girl. Would highly recommend!
Old 26-05-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Aranessetro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for Lunar for Silk :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?...ighlight=lunar

Okt : 101% - Gave me just what i needed, thanks bro!
Looks : 90% - Plus minus, similar to photos, beautiful
Body : 95% She got nice curves, boobs, ass, which made me excited to bonk her, just perfect! Her height was just nice & her weight also quite light, slim, tall looking! Soft lips, was kissing her
Pussy : 90% - Was tight, trimmed, easily wet just turns me on.
BJ : 90% - Can tell she was experienced, knew what she was doing. She gave good suctions, not too hard and the motion was power bro! Solid performance!
FJ : 95% She knew how to pleasure me, Very accommodating, I loved it!
Old 26-05-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
carlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to behold

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24

Lady: LaCoste : https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=986208
Shave : some hair short style
French: Yes
English: English very good
Looks: 9.5/10 , slightly different from pic
Body : 10/10, fun size thai spinner
Boobs: Enhanced
CIM: Yes
DT: Yes
AR: n/a
AJ: N/a
FJ: 10/10 great rider, doggy style amazing because her slender build, could easily carry and fuck
Overall : 9.5/10

try to RTF before she go back
Old 26-05-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 2
Lajax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLajax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtbc1983 View Post

Melon
Galaxy
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=986886&highlight=

Wanted to go for isabel but my timing coild not match so settled down with melon instead.

Looks: 8/10 cute innocent pretty looks Especially her eyes

Boobs: 7/10 B+ natural suits her body

Bbbj: 9/10 know where to focus on. Good divide attention to shaft and head. Very shiok.

FJ: 9/10 Able to take hard and fast pounding. Cowgirl was a mix of up and down and grinding.

Attitude: 10/10 Good Working attitude serve me with smile she tried her best to sexstify me defineyly a fun filled session for me.
Just end my session with melon👍

Thumbs up for her service and bro seeking for high GFE she is 1 of them.
Thanks okt for the morning promo and fast arrangement
Old 26-05-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
busto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sess with Hilary @ Lust365 -

Looks : 9.5/10 Chio babe, cute, smiley gives no attitude

Body : 9/10 Petite, fair, slim & easy to handle

Boobies : 8.5/10 Natural looking and feel and was soft to fondle and play with.

Pussy : 9/10 She is easily wet, no foul smell or taste, trimmed, easily aroused even before I go paint, she alrdy very wet, bonus for me!

BBBJ : 9.5/10 BJ was solid, she took her time I couldn’t control, had to ask to pause awhile Haha, her mouth very good. She also play and suck my balls, good tease, I admit, I was weak Lol

FJ : 10/10 She was in control. The commando was top notch, especially when her boobies were rubbing against my face and we were frenching and bonking, Love it! Her squeals and kisses on my neck just made me so hard, the shots were easily given

Will RTF definitely when I have the money!
Old 26-05-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 5
BuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of light

Melon from galaxyxscorts
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=987331&highlight=

All previous reviews about her is all legit, her pussy is damn fucking tight, she is young and full of energy, really squeese me out 2 shots in less then an hour, those wanna kanna young student type can try her out, u will feel satisfied for sure

Old 26-05-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

FR for Lacoste ( Gentlemenclub24 )

Shave : Trimmed
French: passionate kisses
English: Yes, basic English without google translation.
Looks: 9/10 a beautiful friendly & jovial long hair lady with a wild flirty character, her look was exactly the same as the photo.
Body: 9/10 very slim, petite & light, body arts on her left chest & shoulder & beautiful Yakuza body art on her whole back.
Boobs: 10/10 Enhanced B cup melon boobs, very stiff & yet good to massage, kiss & lick non stop, thus driving her horny. Highly recommend for boobs lovers.
CIM: No
HJ: 8/10
AR: No
AJ: No
BJ: 10/10 enjoyed licking & sucking my penis non stop with a seductive look, followed by deep throat. She’s indeed a top service BJ queen .
Painting: Yes, she allowed being painted by me on her abalone & she enjoyed it very much, especially when we were performing 69.
FJ: 10/10 started from cowgirl riding position, switched to sitting lotus position before carrying her up in a standing sex position for few minutes, then switched to doggy position & later to missionary position. We caressed each other wild like lovers. Loved to hear her moan sensually especially in a missionary position. She enjoyed heavy pounding & encouraged me to screw her harder. She really enjoyed sex a lot.
Overall: 10/10

Additional remarks:
I had been eyeing Lacoste for quite some time after viewing many good FR reviews about her. I did realized that she looked very much like my FHM Thai model friend so I decided to book her on Saturday late night. Very service oriented & extremely high GFE who treats a guy like her lover. Even though we began to get physically tired, she refused to give up & kept encouraging me, catbathing & caressing me, making me horny until I give out an explosive shot of cum on her boobs. She helped me to clean up the mess after round one & washed me up during shower. She also offered me cups of water too. We didn’t go for round two due to our physical tiredness. Instead, we chatted about things in life, flirting & caressing each other wild, also enjoyed dirty talking at the same time until time was up. She will be going back to Thailand on 30th of May. I’ll try to plan my time to RTF her before she leaves. For those of you who haven’t bonked her, book her while you can.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1