The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-05-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=951665

Was feeling lucky and tried mystery bonk last Friday. Location was at G area hotel and I got the 2nd girl from the list. For some reason I dont see her individual post but got to know her name was Mickey.

Okt was prompt and responsive. Went for 2s 90 mins session and didnt regret at all. When door opened, Mickey was in lacy black undies and looked really sexy. She is quite tall too. At least 1.65m. Made payment and proceeded to shower. Towel size is big and good. She joined me in shower and soaped and washed me. Didnt get a bbbj but i didnt requested for it anyway. Boobs is around big B small A. Nipples are eraser type.

Next I lie and bed and she started with a nice and long bbbj. Not sure why, but she seems to like sucking alot. Shes either sucking my dick, balls or nipple at any given point of time. After a good 10-15mins of bbbj, caps on and she rode me. She has solid stamina too! Rode me a good 10 mins or so until I came.

We rested and she offered to do some basic massage. She claimed she’s not so good in massage, but I think its decent. Plus, she was the the massage naked, which made it more kinky. In the last 30 mins, we gave it a last shot. She did her bbbj and rode on me for 5-10 mins. Can tell she was a little tired as she ended up hugging me and I initiated dfk and her suction power was solid! It made my dick even harded and I was pounding her while she was on top of me and frenching me. Best experience ever.

Definitely bang for the buck.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 27-05-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4330 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamuri View Post
Bro, I think there are many points you mentioned in your post that just don’t add up.

Firstly, BBBJ or even kissing/frenching is very much at the ladies’s discretion let alone raw. If your dick stinks, looks dirty, or appears to be infected, no lady will give you BBBJ. Same for kissing, if your breadth smells like a toilet, no lady will even want to come near your mouth.

Regardless of the above, the budget bonk is only $130 for 2/90, you are expecting the ladies to offer these services without their own considerations for hygiene, and cautionary steps to be safe from any infection?

Could it be that your attitude towards them was something both found offensive? You disrespected their consideration and preference? Your $30 tip after having showered and painting the lady and complaining about it is ridiculous.

Having chiong so many stables, be reasonable in your expectations. Services offered by any lady is always at their discretion and cannot be forced.

For me LFT offers affordable good budget bonks and it may sometimes be hit and miss for some but so far nothing as ridiculous as your post. The OKT has been friendly and very fair and allows for change if there was any discrepancies in looks or service of the lady. For it to happen twice in your case is improbable. Just my frank opinion.

Best you try to clear this up with the OKT, if not, your post looks like you are trying to discredit another stable by promoting and complimenting another stable.
I was acquainted with operator of LF since 2017 under Angel Aura. So far I hv written numerous FRs of their gals,n many became legends....

Of cos not every gal is sure hit, n not every gal allow photo taking or offer special. Well... if they refuse whatever u requested, just respect it gracefully lor...

The operator cannot dictate fully what their gals must do or offer... but so far with my many years of experience with them, this stable is as legit as it can be...
Old 27-05-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
dandellion69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nicole - Silkstockings
https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ghlight=nicole

Looks: 9/10 stunning looks. Even prettier in person

Body: 9/10 petite body figure. Not that super curvy type but as long as not fat ok to me alr

Pussy: 9/10 painted her well, we both enjoyed this foreplay. I unleashed her naughty side

Boobs: 8.5/10 just nice for my hand size to grab

Bbbj: 9.5/10 returned the favour for me. I feel I did pretty good in painting her. Deep suctions and gas that gagging sounds. Will look at my eyes from time to time before she dive in deep again

FJ: 9/10 missionary is my favourite. I let her put pillow under her hips and wow it did helped me reach her G spot. Solid moans and scratching on my back. One hell of a bonk

Gfe: 9/10 polite and cuddled type.
Rtf is a must for me
Old 27-05-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
Heyhellothere is one of the Best!Heyhellothere is one of the Best!Heyhellothere is one of the Best!

My telegram kept sending notifications and being curious and click in Galaxyxscorts and took a browse, difficult choice between Tammy and Candy. Text okt and he told me first blood for Tammy. Fast hand fast leg book a slot @10.30am.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=987554&highlight=

Instruction was clear and well by okt. Location at east area, ample parking.

Tammy looks similar as photo. Skin tan and good figure she has. Her most seducing part is her perky ass. And she dress up in her sexy lingerie and welcome me into her room.

Bbbj suction was strong and warm. Can blows my tools for long and never neglect my balls too

Fj we had missionary and doggie, can take hard and deep pumping, moans genuine. And i think is very common when we brothers go for bonking. But what shines from her is she love frenching and even when I'm leaving she kiss my lips and tell me to come back for her.

Tammy worth my time and money. Will visit her soon when my vitamin M replenish.
Old 27-05-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
HBFBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shisha
Club Friday

Looks:
What you see is what you get. A very exotic thai tan minah imho

Body:
Hot beach babe type. Good enough for me I like abit bah bah type. Huge boobs to suck and lick all u want

Painting:
Allows to eat, ordorless. Fingering her and paint her rapidly soft moans coming from her. But only short time though, she seems want to proceed to next meal

Bbbj:
Knows what she is doing. Very eager to suck cock, ended my first shot in her mouth. Lots of juices spilling out makes it damn arousing

Fj:
Accommodate with my request. And when I pump her hard and deep in missionary her moans stereo. Change to cowgirl, her turn to fuck me for 15 mins straight and I cum

Indeed she's a RTF material. Very experienced lady in terms of fucking and satisfying men haha

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=986903

Old 27-05-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
YoungLikeItHot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoungLikeItHot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Regency
From Terminal21
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=987127

One of the best bonk int terms of body and service

Lady was hot in fugure with sexy tattoos

When open door, her slutiness and the way she looked at me just making me want to get naked ASAP

We French and foreplay in the toliet before heading to the bed for the main dish

On bed she slowly catbath me from top to bottom wit her soft tongue and horny face looking at me

BBBJ is so erotic and slow, fit my preference well

We fucked hard like horny teens for 40 mins straight till I cummed all my sperms onto her pretty face

Left very happy and satisfied
Old 27-05-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tinkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hana x Isabel (Tarma)
From Galaxyxscorts

Looks: very close to photo
Boobs: Isabel - Natural B, Hana - D
Body: both slim

Greeted by 2 ladies in sexy clothing when I entered.
Showered with both ladies, then Hana worked on me, followed by Isabel. like other bro mentioned, Hana is the wilder one, but both made a good pair.

bbbj by Isabel while fingering Hana. When fj Isabel, Hana caress my body and balls from behind which is the shiok part.

both ladies are hard working.
My first tarma, so was kinda hoping the ladies to be more playful/ teasing but it felt more sequential.
Maybe it's cause i don't know Thai to let them know my wish list.

Overall, still a very good experience.
Old 27-05-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 10
donworks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydonworks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For Emma Club Friday

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=986862

Looks: 8/10 a bit different than photo, will surely grows on you
Body: 9/10 great figure
Boobs: 8/10 natural average size assets, if you like natural bounce then she have one
Frenching+catbath:8.5/10 she is good with Tongue-fight and other tongue related matters LOL (done before AR)
Fingering: 9/10 inserted two finger in and she get wet, really wet
BBBJ: 9/10 hard and strong suction, lot of ball sucking and can slowly lick your shaft up and down
AR: 9/10 raped my asshole with her tongue while her hands stroking my balls and shaft, I just moans and let her do her thing
FJ: 9/10 we did a few position, she is accommodating and responsive. She also cum a few times, when I pull out I saw some juices flowing out real damn shiok

GFE: 9/10 took good care of me after the deeds, help to clean my cum with tissues, asked me if I want to shower together or not

Old 27-05-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 22
Smallville deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySmallville deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Audi Terminal21

She is very pretty, way better than the picture in the telegram group and forum

I think the killer is her GFE, she is very sweet , will shower with you, wipe your cjm like a girlfriend and she give a good French action. She will really take care of you like her boyfriend, just don't kena Kc bros

Her BBBJ is very good, able to make me hard in no time. She will target the head more and then the shaft and see which way you like the most, her hand is on my ass pushing it deeper into her mouth

Fj she is very wet and ask me to paint her first before the FJ, I like lady who knows what she wants. Downfall is only pussy not that tight like Syt one

Overall can rate her 8.5/10
Bros do treat her well and possibly tip her or bring her coffee, I'm sure she will service you more
Old 27-05-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
matchalatte is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)

Model Name: Virgo
Looks : 10/10
Body : 10/10
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) 10/10
RTF (Return to Fuck) : Yes
Old 27-05-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
matchalatte is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Belated FR for Sara from OneSiam

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Sara
Looks : 1000/10
Body : 1000/10
BBBJ : 1000/10
FJ : 1000/10
GFE : 1000/10
RTF : 1000% Yes if she ever comes back to our shores
Old 27-05-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
jasoncj03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasoncj03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=987123

Moon CF

Face: I find her really cute. Her smiling face makes her look really young
Skin: Tanner than her photos
Body: She is sexy and she has all the curves you're looking for. Normal tummy fat wont reject one, quite petite in height can easily fuck n carry
Boobs: Perfect. It's all natural B/C cup. Small nipples also which is good to suck.
BBBJ: The way she looks at you when she does her BJ is simply arousing, make my cock hard af
Catbath: Good and sensual feeling.
FJ: Hardworking and won't stop till you're satisfied, sibei horny girl. So wet I entered her with no hesitation, I think she is hornier than me
Fingering: Yes. During shot I pull out to finger fuck her and clit, before entering her with my hammer, love her expression

Thanks to OKT for fast response and understanding when I got caught in a jam, grab won't move. Will come and support again.
Old 27-05-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 8
RyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Review for May
From galaxy
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=987330&highlight=

Looks: 9/10. quite similar to photos

Body: 8/10. slim and skinny.

Boobs: 7.5/10 B small boobs and natural

BBBj: 8.5/10 Ball was licked, gave me shaft a good licking as well.

FJ: 9/10 I asked if she needed KY, she said no need cuz she likes me and I got her wet enough. When she rides on top, she is wet, fast and long and cow girl is her best position.
Old 27-05-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Lampyshady is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Miley @ Lust365
https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=miley

Pretty like Sgp Chio bu babe.
Had a wonderful 90 mins with her.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs:9/10
Pussy: 9/10
Bbbj: 9:10
Fj: 9/10
Note:
Miley from Lust is such an amazing babe. She’s definitely a head turner. Tight hole. Slender tight body with beautiful boobs natural B+ soft and firm also a cute butt with a pair of sexy thighs . I think it's every bro’s dream to bonk her. Not easy to find slot. So better secure yours bros. Happy bonking.
Old 27-05-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
thirdkill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lynn from Silkstockings
https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...highlight=lynn

Looks: 8.5/10 looks younger in real. Met me with lesser make up and my opinion she’s even prettier with lesser make up. Less is more like what they say
Frenching: 8.5/10 knows how to kiss but I believe can still be improve. Can add more caress while kissing for the whole passionate feels
Body: 9/10 petite, very tiny size
Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup
Bbbj+ Fj: 9/10 willing to accommodate with right attitude. Open to any position. She said my bro feels so good, just nice size. She is tight so any position felt good. Easily wet also, may need to use ky for bros who are XXL in size.

Comments
Another’s natural babe that bros should not miss. Solid bonk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1