The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2012, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 16
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

welcome back, very nice story, pls do continue!
Old 21-08-2012, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 17
botakbear is one of the Best!botakbear is one of the Best!botakbear is one of the Best!botakbear is one of the Best!

Found a superb thread.

Support luv2suck
Old 21-08-2012, 08:43 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
From that day onward, I didn't bother to cover the holes in the wall whenever I took my shower.

One hot afternoon after school, I decided to take my shower. Only one shower cubicle was occupied and I entered the one next to it. To my surprise, there was a large hole in the wall. When I bent down to look through the large hole, I saw a man's face, his eyes level with the hole. I knew immediately that he was there to watch.

I felt a little frightened but curiosity took over my fear. I began to strip off my clothing and began to shower. I stood opposite the hole and bending a little saw that the man was indeed ogling at me taking my shower. So I decided to just continue showering and let him watch.

Then I heard a soft hissing sound. I looked at the hole and was stunned to see a hard cock inserted through the hole and it was protruding towards me. It looked huge (to a little girl's eyes). Then he whispered for me to touch it. My hands hesitantly reached out to hold his cock. It felt hard but soft and rubbery at the same time. I wrapped my tiny fingers around it and felt it twitching in my hand. Then he started to push his hard cock in and out of my hand. His cock began to feel really nice and warm. He whispered to me to grab his cock harder. I responded by grabbing my hand hard on his twitching cock. He continued to push his cock in and out of my hand and his speed increased. Then all of a sudden, I felt his cock twitch quite vigorously and then the thick creamy stuff began shooting our of his cock. Unlike the older man whose spunk sort of shot only a very short distance, this guys' cream shot quite far - the first spurt landed on my neck and the rest all over my body. Then he retracted his cock to his side of the wall. I peeped through the hole and saw that he had began to take his shower and so I too continued with mine. We both left the shower cubicle at about the same time.

To my shock, he was the man staying on our same floor about 3 doors away. He was the same age as my mum's younger brother in his late 20s and was father of a new born baby girl.

We met several times more in the shower room and he always let me stroke his cock to ejaculation.
Wah you had gloryhole in your younger days..
Old 21-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

oh ... u call them gloryhole? didn't knw that. back then, among gals, we refer to them as wanking holes ... cos guys wld put their dicks through the hole for us to wank them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
Wah you had gloryhole in your younger days..
Old 21-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9280 / Power: 19
songest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh ... u call them gloryhole? didn't knw that. back then, among gals, we refer to them as wanking holes ... cos guys wld put their dicks through the hole for us to wank them.
Wanking holes - what a great name, plural implying there are more than one hole available

Applying same logic, WL (Working ladies) should have working holes.
Old 21-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Wow luv2suck, you must be very popular in your tenement. How many different men did you wank there? They must all be looking out for your bath time.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 21-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

i like yr sense of humour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by songest View Post
Wanking holes - what a great name, plural implying there are more than one hole available

Applying same logic, WL (Working ladies) should have working holes.
Old 21-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

You are quite right. I became quite popular when the neighbour in his late 20s started spreading words around, many younger guys would wait for me to enter a cubicle and then rushed to use the one next to me. Unfortunately this didn't last too long as one day, news got to the ears of my daddy. He gave me a stern warning and threatened to throw me out on the streets if he caught wind of me doing those stuff again. So for a while I was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Wow luv2suck, you must be very popular in your tenement. How many different men did you wank there? They must all be looking out for your bath time.
Old 21-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
evilair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
He gave me a stern warning and threatened to throw me out on the streets if he caught wind of me doing those stuff again. So for a while I was good.
For a while you were good... Hum, does it mean that there were other developments after???
Old 21-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

I would like to share the story of my suay-ku who lives with us. On our floor, my family occupied the last room (at the end of the corridor). Next door to us, No 5 ah-ee and her husband had their own room. They were newly married and had no children. Suay-ku for some reasons was not married even though he was already fast approaching 30. At night, he would sleep on a folding canvas bed along the corridor outside our 2 rooms and was our 'jaga' watching out for burglars and peeping-toms.

I often asked my mom why suay-ku was not married when all the other men in the building of his age were already fathers to several children. Mom would shut me up and reminded me not to ask such questions in front of suay-ku. But I found out one day the real reason for his bachelorhood.

One day while showering, squatting on the floor using a ladle to scoop water from the tub, my eyes level with the peepholes, I saw a man entering the cubicle next to me. He didn't immediately shut his door. I looked through the hole and saw that another guy entered the cubicle and then heard the click of the door lock. Soon, the first man who entered was squatting in front of the 2nd man. I saw his face and was shocked to see my suay-ku but what was he doing in the same cubicle with another man? I was curious and peeped through the hole.

With both hands, Suay-ku, pulled the other man's draw-string shorts down and helped him to undress until he was completely naked. The 2nd man stood in front of Suay-ku and I could see that his dick was semi-hard. Then Suay-ku did the unimaginable - he took the man's cock into his mouth and sucked on it. I was stunned but kept my eyes close to the peephole and continued watching. Suay-ku continued sucking the cock for what seem like a very long time until finally the man pushed Suay-ku away. Then Suay-ku opened his mouth and I saw the same thick liquid that I have seen so many times shooting out of the cocks I had wanked, slowly dripping out from the corner of his mouth. The man then opened the door and Suay-ku left. The man then continued to have his bath.

From then on, I was curious about 2 things - (1)what a cock would taste like when it is put into the mouth and (2) why was Suay-ku performing such an act on another man.

That night, I asked my tua-hia (who was 13yo at that time) about it. He told me not to mention the matter to anyone or I would get into deep trouble. So that remained a secret between me and tua-hia for quite some time until something happened months later.

That was the first time I witnessed a man having sex with another man and had always been curious about it. Up to now, I still enjoy watching 2 men having sex and it has been my fantasy to have threesome with 2 bi-men.
Old 21-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

Several months after I first witnessed Suay-ku sucking the other man's cock in the shower cubicle, something happened that caused our families to move.

That night, a group of men knocked down our room door demanding to see Suay-Ku. Mom told them Suay-ku was not in and they said they would wait for him. The whole atmosphere in our room was tense and for the first time, real fear gripped me. I stood next to my mom, hands clinging to her legs.

Then daddy came home and one of the men (whose arms were heavily tattooed) demanded money from my dad. He accused my Suay-ku of molesting one of his men - a young teenager. When my dad and mom said that was impossible, the young man came forward and related how Suay-ku had enticed him to the shower room and sucked his cock against his will. The tattooed man spoke loudly that to make amends, Suay-ku would need to compensate the young man with dinner and a some of money.

Soon Suay-Ku came home and the negotiations were concluded. Several days later, Suay-ku became the ridicule of the whole village. Life became difficult for our families. Dad lost his job as the delivery man for the grocery shop he worked at. Mum was teased at the factory where she worked for having a gay brother. Then rumours started to spread that Suay-ku not only molested the young men in the whole tenement building but had also been providing sexual services to my dad and No. 5 yee-teor.

Several months after that, the whole family moved to Kota Kinabalu where paternal grandparents lived. Dad set up a ming-chiang kueh stall on the pavement outside grandpa's dwellings - a small 2-room unit in a shophouse. Mum became a seamstress and I was enrolled in primary one that same year.

My life became ever more exciting from then on.
Old 21-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

So for a while I was good but mischief got the better of me. One day when both mom and dad were at work, I decided to take a shower.

When I reached the communal bathroom, I noticed several men waiting their turns since all the cubicles were occupied. Then a cubicle became available but none of the men wanted it, so I headed towards it. As soon as I entered the cubicle, I peeped through the hole. The peep holes looking to the cubicle on my right were covered up. Whereas the wall on my left had an uncovered wanking hole. I peeped and saw a man jacking himself and continued to watch. Then I began to take off my clothing and started splashing some water on my body. When the man heard it, he bent over to peep at me. Seeing that it was a young girl, he continued to peep. Then squatting down, I positioned my face in front of the hole. He saw me and soon, his thick stubblycock jutted over to my side through the hole. Immediately, I took hold of his cock and wanked for him. He must have been very excited as he shot his load within seconds. Then he washed up and left.

Soon, the empty cubicle was occupied by another man whom I recognised as one of the neighbours on our floor. Without delay, he pushed his soft cock over to my side and I began to touch it until it became rock hard. Once it was hard, I stroked it until he too shot his thick cream all over my little hands. Then he took his bath and left.

Another man entered. From his built, he looked to be quite an atheletic man. He had nice abs and thighs that were thick and muscular. His pubic hair was thick like a miniature jungle and his cock and balls were of impressive dimensions. His body didn't look familiar to me (not someone I had wanked off for) so I stood up in order not to expose my identity. With my body slightly bent, I looked over to his side and saw that he had started his ritual. Squatting on the floor, he was already washing his hair. Squatting down, his face was level with the wanking hole and he had a full view of my cubicle. I stood in front of the wank hole so that he could see my naked body. At that time, I was still flat-chested and hairless. Then slowly bending over, I saw that he had finished washing his hair and was looking through the hole.

I stood still and saw him standing. Then I saw his cock which was already fully erect. It was huge - at least 6.5 or 7inches - by far one of the largest cocks I had seen among the neighbours.

I placed my tiny hand at the hole and immediately he pushed his erect cock through the hole. The rubbery head touched my palm. My fingers closed in to grab his cock and it twitched in my hand. Without any further instructions, I began to wank him. It took him quite a while but I was rewarded with a copious amount of spunk when he finally shot his cream onto my palm. We both washed up and left the cubicles about the same time.

Imagine my shock when I saw that the man I had just wanked was my No 5 yee-teor. He was very shocked too and made me promise not to tell anyone what had just happened.

From then, everyday, he would bring home sweets and snacks for me. I was well fed by yee-teor both with sweets, snacks as well as fresh cum for a few months until No 5 ah-ee finally gave birth to her first baby boy.

Last edited by luv2suck; 21-08-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 21-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

This is fast forward to Kota Kinabalu. Our family was now staying with my paternal grandparent in their 2-room unit in an old shophouse unit. We occupied the groundfloor which has a front door facing the street and a back door which opened up to a back alley.

The entire shophouse housed 5 families - 2 downstairs and 3 upstairs. There was only 1 kitchen, 1 toilet and 1 bathroom shared between all the families. It was really hell as tempers flared over the use of toilets during the morning rush hours. Most men would just go out the back door and do their business at the back alley. These men were not bashful about lowering their pants or taking their dicks out of their flies to urinate into the drain and in the open even during the day. It seem all the men living in the 2 rows of shophouses on that street did the same. And they didn't mind that we young girls would be playing hopscotch or skipping ropes at the back alley. They would just whip out their organs and unload their urine into the drain. Mostly they stood facing the wall with their backs towards us.

Sometimes I would run to stand beside them and peek at their dicks and they didn't bother to cover up. So at 7, I had seen practically every men who lived in the 2 rows of shophouses on that street. There were countless men with dicks of different shapes and sizes even when they were soft. Some men would sport semi-erections but rarely they would be fully hard.

To be continued ...

Last edited by luv2suck; 21-08-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old 21-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Interesting Life Story.. Looking forward to each of your post
Old 21-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Lov2suck, your life story can be a best seller if you can get it published. Otherwise blog it and make money from adverts.

Your life story is intriguing, as absorbing as any x-rated fiction. Parents can never imagine what their children can get up to (they usually forget their own sins whilst growing up).

But these secrets should never be revealed to your future husband.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1