The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice guy View Post
U really know how to 調our 胃口
Haha! Thanks bro I relive as I share!
Old 07-02-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Avoid Club Ace at North Bridge Road
Old 07-02-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 10
wanted900 is a glorious beacon of lightwanted900 is a glorious beacon of lightwanted900 is a glorious beacon of lightwanted900 is a glorious beacon of lightwanted900 is a glorious beacon of lightwanted900 is a glorious beacon of light
Bro, what's the dmg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by promiscus View Post
Continuing the report on Joo Chiat pubs...

Now this one is a KTV. Right across the road to A-Gun, called GS KTV. If you are into MILFs, then there is one called Lisa here. Looks would be 6/10. But she makes it up in her enthusiasm to just grope you! We had not even taken a seat in one of the smaller rooms and she was already rubbing my crotch :O

Speaks decent English and after making small talk for about 5 mins (with her hand on my crotch all the time), she promptly unzips me and springs my little bro out of the trap! I had to tell her to take it slow. She gave me an incredulous look. “I am shy”, I said. She laughed and rolled her eyes at the same time. It was fun!

A while later, she took my hand and shoved it under her black sweater right onto her boobs. Well, what can a man do in such a situation? I groped her right back lol Squeezed her boobs and pinched her nips while she was giving my little bro a good squeeze in turn! Too much for me to take and I just came her in palms in maybe less than 5 mins.

Gave her $50 + $50 for the room. Not a bad deal but a little too rushed for me. It was all over on about 45 mins with me telling her to slow down ever so often!

She is the kind I would goto if I was looking for a quick HJ in a KTV like setting. But then probably once in a few months.
Old 07-02-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanted900 View Post
Bro, what's the dmg?
and then??? after blowing $50 and waited like an idiot for an hour, u finally unzipped and she sat on u raw?
Old 08-02-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
and then??? after blowing $50 and waited like an idiot for an hour, u finally unzipped and she sat on u raw?
No offence to you bro, but I don’t count $50 as ‘blowing’. Doesn’t pinch me at all
Old 08-02-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanted900 View Post
Bro, what's the dmg?
As mentioned bro, total $100
Old 08-02-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros up to chiong tonight?
Looking at some cheaper ktvs to sing and touch girls
Old 10-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just wondering.. is YSH still as wild as before? also where is this tycoon club ah? can't find it
Old 13-02-2018, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mymotherchibai View Post
Hi all, anyone have good recommendation for any good KTV that won't burn pocket😂, used to visit phoenix and got bored of that place. Hope to see some brother recommendation. Kamxia
If you visited Phoenix long enough & you liked it then you will like GM too. Same concept, similar pricing.
Old 13-02-2018, 02:57 AM
Samster

RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpiss8891 View Post
just wondering.. is YSH still as wild as before? also where is this tycoon club ah? can't find it
9th floor Orchard Plaza
Old 13-02-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jhonnycatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can pm me for the contact from starlight ktv
much appreciated
Old 13-02-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
9th floor Orchard Plaza
Thanks bro. Heard a lot about this place. Would you know if it is good for a solo visit?
Old 14-02-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by promiscus View Post
Thanks bro. Heard a lot about this place. Would you know if it is good for a solo visit?
Yes, if you go solo, Happy Hour with beer at just $99 a tower is definitely affordable for someone who slips $50 down the bra of a JC girl every few hours

If you go SH, beer plus room at $238 or $248 can't remember exactly and mummy $50. Excluding girl tips. Good thing of this place is that it's not as popular and not as cramped as Starlight, so easy to get a room on any night.
Old 14-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Yes, if you go solo, Happy Hour with beer at just $99 a tower is definitely affordable for someone who slips $50 down the bra of a JC girl every few hours

If you go SH, beer plus room at $238 or $248 can't remember exactly and mummy $50. Excluding girl tips. Good thing of this place is that it's not as popular and not as cramped as Starlight, so easy to get a room on any night.

Lol bro, you had me there
Old 19-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
honii is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhonii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros, if I go Ace today, am I expected to give extra tips (girls, mummy or waiters) since it’s CNY period ? I never go ACE before.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1