The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
delix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydelix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Wow!

See this thread... straigth away report in.

I am Everton fan for the past 20 years.

Just buy 3 polo tees online from EFC webstie. Got 30% discount there but maybe old stock...

IMO, the jersey for the new season is not nice as compared to the last year one.

How you feel bros?
Old 12-06-2007, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Someone needs to pay those golden taps bro...

JWNY
Sigh...money from the players sales should go to the Moyes for team rebuilding. Furthermore Everton have an average of 34000 watching their matches that should be enough for the taps. If this goes on when can Everton go back close to the days of mid 80s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
all 3 of u everton fans meh!
hahaha
Dont have to be an Everton fan to show concern for the blue half of Merseyside. I am grateful that Everton sold Rooney to Man Utd. We are friend friend mah... Utd sold Kanchelskis, P. Neville and Howard to Everton.

Quote:
i rather support Everton than Liverpool ah bro!!!

JWNY
Well said, bro!!! *clap clap*
Old 13-06-2007, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Where are the 20 odd million pounds Everton got from the sales of Rooney, Davies, Radzinski etc? Surprise to hear Everton dont have much in their coffers.
8.5mil went to the purchase of AJ n 5mil went to the purchase of Johan Lescott...The rest went towards clearing of debts....

Moyes should receive similar budget this year but this amt of money can't help much given the inflated prices nowadays...

Quote:
i rather support Everton than Liverpool ah bro!!!
Die die also cannot support Liverpool LOL......

Quote:
Originally Posted by delix02 View Post
Wow!

See this thread... straigth away report in.

I am Everton fan for the past 20 years.

Just buy 3 polo tees online from EFC webstie. Got 30% discount there but maybe old stock...

IMO, the jersey for the new season is not nice as compared to the last year one.

How you feel bros?
Welcome in bro!! So who recommended u this website??

The new jersey looks more trendy compared to last year...but I still prefer last year's jersey though....Anyway, will be looking for the 2007/08 version when I visit BKK next time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Dont have to be an Everton fan to show concern for the blue half of Merseyside. I am grateful that Everton sold Rooney to Man Utd. We are friend friend mah... Utd sold Kanchelskis, P. Neville and Howard to Everton.
Shhhhh......Bro JWNY is still not happy about Howard's absence from Everton's match against Man Utd towards the end of the season....
Old 13-06-2007, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Shhhhh......Bro JWNY is still not happy about Howard's absence from Everton's match against Man Utd towards the end of the season....
Yah...and Phil Neville too...he got a "leg" in things...and he's the same guy that got us Three Lions out of Euro 2000

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 13-06-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
To be fair...the Chelsea fans weren't making that much noise. The loudest were from the fans of a club with absolutely no chance of overtaking Chelsea.

Quote:
Yah...and Phil Neville too...he got a "leg" in things...and he's the same guy that got us Three Lions out of Euro 2000

JWNY
If he didnt make the tackle and Romania scored he would still become the scapegoat. No win situation for P.Neville. hehe.
Old 13-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
delix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydelix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro TomV, no one recommended me in... just surfing sammy forum then happens to see the EPL thread.

Starhub raising fee... seriously thinking of showing my displeasure by cancelling the sports channel but on the other hand wanted to see Everton in European action. I believe this time around, they won't fumble again there. This squad is definitely better and stable than the one 2 years ago.

Cheers to the People's Club!
Old 13-06-2007, 08:51 PM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Sunderland make undisclosed offer for Nugent

Sunderland have stepped up their attempts to land £6million-rated Preston striker David Nugent.

PA Sport understands the Black Cats this morning tabled an undisclosed cash offer for the 22-year-old after failing to make progress with an earlier cash-plus-player proposal.

Neither club were commenting on the matter amid reports that Nugent has told friends he has opted for a move to the Stadium of Light.

The frontman, currently on international duty with England Under-21s in Holland, is keen to resolve his future after North End's failure to secure promotion from the Coca-Cola Championship last season made his departure almost inevitable.

Liverpool-born Nugent has been repeatedly linked with Everton, the club he supported as a boy, and a series of other potential suitors.

The Toffees are yet to make a move, and it remains to be seen whether Sunderland's bid will prove decisive, or serve to smoke out other would-be purchasers.

Black Cats boss Roy Keane has been coy over his transfer targets so far this summer - news of his move for Reading full-back Greg Halford earlier this week emerged only hours before it was completed - although he and chairman Niall Quinn have been working tirelessly behind the scenes.

Preston, who will have to pass on a significant proportion of any fee they receive for Nugent to his former club Bury under a sell-on clause negotiated as part of the deal which took him to Deepdale in January 2005, have been equally reticent, although chairman Derek Shaw had earlier played down the Sunderland link.

Speaking to the Lancashire Evening Post before news of this morning's approach leaked out, he said: 'I think the Dave Nugent to Sunderland story has been put through the media a few times now.

'I am very sure that one of the Premier League clubs will come in for Dave this summer, and we all know it is right for him to make the move.

'But I would be very surprised if anything happened while the European Championships are going on.

'I am sure that Dave will want to be professional enough to play for England Under-21s without any disturbance and distractions.

'So as far as this latest speculation is concerned, it is only that - speculation. 'There's nothing new to report - when there is, we will let people know.'

drink Coke...save water
Old 14-06-2007, 02:40 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sunderland make undisclosed offer for Nugent
Damn!!What the hell is Moyes waiting for?? A bidding war??
Old 14-06-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

aiya, moyes so focus on jagielka, i tink he forgotten nugent liao.
Old 14-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
aiya, moyes so focus on jagielka, i tink he forgotten nugent liao.
Phil Jag is now waiting for confirmation that Sheff Utd will be relegated after the West Ham tribunal is over....He will not make up his mind at the moment so Moyes has to move fast on his other targets instead of stalling on him.....Nugent is really one for the future n is available for a decent price....
Old 16-06-2007, 06:34 AM
Samster

Bad News

Wigan's Paul Scharner has snubbed a move to Everton.

Everton's summer transfer plan is going nowhere at the moment.....
Old 16-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bad News

Wigan's Paul Scharner has snubbed a move to Everton.

Everton's summer transfer plan is going nowhere at the moment.....
Get West Brom's GERA!!!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 16-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Get West Brom's GERA!!!

JWNY
That's a good choice for Everton's budget....but it seems Moyes is still playing the waiting game for Phil Jag to give the nod......
Old 16-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Get West Brom's GERA!!!

JWNY
gera will end up like another per kroldrup
Old 16-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
gera will end up like another per kroldrup
sorry lah bro...tight budget mah...or want to loan Geremi?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1