The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
Recently just bang a flat chest girl, love the view when she is riding me with her hair bun up! no doubt there is no bouncy boobs to watch when she riding me but still love the way she move her ass. And once again I must say flat chest girl will go all out to service their partner to compensate their 'flaws'
flat chest with gyrating ass as she rode you....how about a busty one who gyrate her ass the same bro? which one better?
Old 26-02-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I don't mind. Almost all my FBs and EXs, be it milf or not are all As or Bs. Had 1 C before only. Just play their nips and give me good bj and I'm good.
Old 26-02-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
flat chest with gyrating ass as she rode you....how about a busty one who gyrate her ass the same bro? which one better?
Having busty gal is surely a bonus hehe each has its perks i guess
Old 03-03-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

Any bros got experience with flat chest girl wanna share?
Old 03-03-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
citrabatam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had one before, only can feel her nipples.she just jerked me off, didn't really enjoy it.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The word fancy has a very loose meaning?

Do you fancy an A cup girl?

Do you fancy a B cup girl?

Do you fancy a C cup girl?

Do you fancy a D cup girl?

For me, my answer is yes to all. But if question is changed to which one I prefer the most, then the answer is probably C.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

It seems like flat chest gals got longer nipples? Or bcos of smaller boobs, center of attraction becomes longer? Lol
Old 05-03-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
It seems like flat chest gals got longer nipples? Or bcos of smaller boobs, center of attraction becomes longer? Lol
A girl’s DNA dictates the amount of areola and nipple substance from birth. Let’s say the girl’s lifestyle is eat a lot and drink papaya milk a lot or grow up in angmor cuntry. Her boobs are likely to be bigger, therefore the amount of substance for nipple growth is less. A bigger boob also stretches the areola substance over a wider area, thus nipple is smaller.
If the girl eats little and is slim, her boobs are likely to be small. Thus, the amount of substance for areola and nipple growth are fully focused on these two. That’s why slim girls with flat chests tend to have super perky nipples.
Best is if girl’s DNA assigns lots of substance for areola and nipple growth. Slim, big boobs, perky nipples. Slurp!
Bak bak girls with small boobs, small areola and flat nipples....need to make it up by being most eager!
Old 05-03-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
A girl’s DNA dictates the amount of areola and nipple substance from birth. Let’s say the girl’s lifestyle is eat a lot and drink papaya milk a lot or grow up in angmor cuntry. Her boobs are likely to be bigger, therefore the amount of substance for nipple growth is less. A bigger boob also stretches the areola substance over a wider area, thus nipple is smaller.
If the girl eats little and is slim, her boobs are likely to be small. Thus, the amount of substance for areola and nipple growth are fully focused on these two. That’s why slim girls with flat chests tend to have super perky nipples.
Best is if girl’s DNA assigns lots of substance for areola and nipple growth. Slim, big boobs, perky nipples. Slurp!
Bak bak girls with small boobs, small areola and flat nipples....need to make it up by being most eager!
Bak bak girls with small boobs, small areola i cannot take it, i dont know why but just cannot take it ! hahaha
Old 05-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Bak bak girls with small boobs, small areola i cannot take it, i dont know why but just cannot take it ! hahaha
If she is very eager and have big exposed clit, still ok la. Big clits r sexy too !!
Old 05-03-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

I am ok as long as she has long shapely legs.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
I am ok as long as she has long shapely legs.
ohhhh yeahhhh legs are important too!
Old 06-03-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
If she is very eager and have big exposed clit, still ok la. Big clits r sexy too !!
big clits ? why? easier to lick? haha
Old 06-03-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
big clits ? why? easier to lick? haha
Big clit means horny, easily aroused and easier to suck. Yes, some clits r big enough to be sucked like a cock.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Big clit means horny, easily aroused and easier to suck. Yes, some clits r big enough to be sucked like a cock.
suck like a cock? omg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1