The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
The right advise should be this ... other than Boss KTV, don't try anything else in Fortuna.
bro deptrai4u.. ur PM is full... pl check all ur outbox so dat i can PM u...

now in hanoi.. staying in sum place called sunway hotel.... well, it's 5 min walk frm mi dealer's office.... b staying til sunday so pm mi by tmr n i can forward mi contact number to u n we can go out on sat man.... kekekek...

dat applies to brudder nydccafe as well... ta..
Old 01-05-2005, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
MucStranger is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hanoi

@bro deptrai4u

want to send you a PM too, but mailbox FULL.

Best regards

MucStranger
Old 02-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
bro deptrai4u.. ur PM is full... pl check all ur outbox so dat i can PM u...

now in hanoi.. staying in sum place called sunway hotel.... well, it's 5 min walk frm mi dealer's office.... b staying til sunday so pm mi by tmr n i can forward mi contact number to u n we can go out on sat man.... kekekek...

dat applies to brudder nydccafe as well... ta..
I stayed at Sunway hotel on my last trip. Me will be there on the 5th onwards till the 11th and hpefully will be staying at Fortuna.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12338
Old 02-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Samster

japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr|pp|ng
Me will be there on the 5th onwards till the 11th and hpefully will be staying at Fortuna.
will be missing out on u bro as I'm flying back on 4-5 May but so far zero-kill... sianz.... will try fortuna tonight...i'm a big loser at vietnamese... haiz.
Old 02-05-2005, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
freeman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Fellow Brother,

Any body know of that Boss KTV allow you to charge your Bill to your hotel room?

Is it possible to pay by credit card for the drink + bar fine + US$80.00(LT) at boss KTV??

Do they have extra charges if paid by credit card?

What is the exchange rate at the Fortuna Hotel currently???

Thanks
Old 03-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
macfan1905 is Cool - loads of Potential

i will be in hanoi next week on 10 may 2005 and will be going there alone.
It is safe there and anyone wants to join me?
Anyones know where to ta-pow girls there back to the hotel ?.....i need your advice?.....will be there for 2 nights only and will it be sufficient ?
Old 04-05-2005, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
will be missing out on u bro as I'm flying back on 4-5 May but so far zero-kill... sianz.... will try fortuna tonight...i'm a big loser at vietnamese... haiz.
due to the Liberation Day & Labour Day holidays, there were frequent police checks on Boss when i was there last month. Thus causing most gals not willing to stay overnite especially if u staying at Fortuna, hope the situation have improved by now.
Old 04-05-2005, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 21
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan1905
i will be in hanoi next week on 10 may 2005 and will be going there alone.
It is safe there and anyone wants to join me?
Anyones know where to ta-pow girls there back to the hotel ?.....i need your advice?.....will be there for 2 nights only and will it be sufficient ?
brother...is safe there check into Gold Hotel, just opposite Indonesia Embassy. rate US25 for upper floor US 28 for 2nd and 3rd and US 30 for window unit. Very nice chinese decor..you will like it...I always stay there when I am in Hanoi. The easy way is to take a motorcycle taxi and ask the man to bring you he know many places...but you can also ask the hotel reception only the "Male" and good to bring back after 10pm....freelance girl age 18 to 21 US 30 to 50 very solid and tight....
Old 04-05-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone,

Sorry I was lost for a little while, now in Bang-cock.

Glad to see that this Hanoi tread is getting more active.

Anyway, its true that now Police conducts more checks and after the Lakeside raid which makes Lakeside a Ghost Town by now, the police station themselves at Fortuna now. The communist are trying their best to prevent any foreign cock from screwing their Hanoi cunts!

I will only be in Hanoi wk3 of May so meantime some tips for brudders out there in Hanoi . .

Girl Safe Hotel . .
Now most international hotel afraid of the Cong An,and besides, we are talking about US$60-80 per nite which is a complete waste of good money. Try local hotel located all over Hoan Kiem Lake. Look for local hotels with Male attendant working behind the reception, these are likely the boss. Ask them room how much and ask them if girls can come stay together. They can make decision. The best time to look for such hotel is usually about 9.30 to 10.30pm, just take a walk around. If the small lobby got people still sitting around and chatting and keen to chat with you about the room rental, they likely they are the one who can help you.

To pick up girls . . ..
Easy way is to go New Century . . pick up FL, bring back, screw until sunrise . The other way is to thick thick skin and pick up from Shopping centres, not too difficult, really, just need a little courage to start and then you will find its quite fun actually. These girls can likely speak some English too. If you meet a good looking one that can speak some English that actually likes to talk to you, then likely you can bring back and screw too.

So much for now . . my inbox now cleared.
Old 04-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 21
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Sorry I was lost for a little while, now in Bang-cock.

Glad to see that this Hanoi tread is getting more active.

Anyway, its true that now Police conducts more checks and after the Lakeside raid which makes Lakeside a Ghost Town by now, the police station themselves at Fortuna now. The communist are trying their best to prevent any foreign cock from screwing their Hanoi cunts!

I will only be in Hanoi wk3 of May so meantime some tips for brudders out there in Hanoi . .

Girl Safe Hotel . .
Now most international hotel afraid of the Cong An,and besides, we are talking about US$60-80 per nite which is a complete waste of good money. Try local hotel located all over Hoan Kiem Lake. Look for local hotels with Male attendant working behind the reception, these are likely the boss. Ask them room how much and ask them if girls can come stay together. They can make decision. The best time to look for such hotel is usually about 9.30 to 10.30pm, just take a walk around. If the small lobby got people still sitting around and chatting and keen to chat with you about the room rental, they likely they are the one who can help you.

To pick up girls . . ..
Easy way is to go New Century . . pick up FL, bring back, screw until sunrise . The other way is to thick thick skin and pick up from Shopping centres, not too difficult, really, just need a little courage to start and then you will find its quite fun actually. These girls can likely speak some English too. If you meet a good looking one that can speak some English that actually likes to talk to you, then likely you can bring back and screw too.

yes new century is good place to pick up girls and you can go Soi 77 near Solid Hotel...most of the beer promoter are pretty...can chat with them and book them the next day.....
Old 04-05-2005, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge05
due to the Liberation Day & Labour Day holidays, there were frequent police checks on Boss when i was there last month. Thus causing most gals not willing to stay overnite especially if u staying at Fortuna, hope the situation have improved by now.
Very bad news for me then. I'll be staying at Fortuna

Any bros in town between 5th till 13th and keen to meet up please pm me.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12338
Old 04-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 21
NotAGuruYet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To pick up girls . . ..

true that they like to talk to foreigner but not too sure can bring back and screw... w/o $ hee... maybe DepTrai can pass some tips and tricks??
Old 04-05-2005, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr|pp|ng
Very bad news for me then. I'll be staying at Fortuna

Any bros in town between 5th till 13th and keen to meet up please pm me.
the situation should have eased up a bit after the holidays as the feedback i get from the management is that the police are only checking becos of the holidays. Also i believe now instead of USD7 per hr bar fine, minimum of 4 hrs which adds up to USD28 (If i remember correctly), it's flat USD21 bar fine no matter how many hrs u stay there.

Last edited by sponge05; 04-05-2005 at 04:19 PM.
Old 04-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
freeman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro,

Anybody been at Boss KTV this week?
Care to update on the Big Sweep by the anti-vice on Boss KTV and Fortuna Hotel?

What is the KTV small room charges at Boss KTV??? Beside drink and bar fine, is there any other charges like towel, tibits or .......
What is the market rate for tip to girl and mummy??

What type of song do they have in the KTV????
Got good selection of English and Mandrain song???

Bring my boss to relax there next week.
Old 05-05-2005, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman69
Anybody been at Boss KTV this week?
nothing happened... heard dat New century n other local nightclubs kenna raid big-time... now only fortuna is still safe...

there got a good selection of english n mandarin song... jz been there on tues night... had fun n went back 2 screw song song... kekekek...

gals is abt 1-1.2million dongs (u go do ur maths..)... bar fines is abt USD35... promotion for USD21 is jz over... only during the reunification day... kekeke...

1 bottle of black label is abt USD120.. dunno whether promotion for buy-2-get-1-free still on o not.. u can ask... i think maybe d room will be free if u buy 2 bottles... dis u muz ask....

was there one night for a drink... after working so long (yes, even during holiday..).... so went there sit by d bar n started drinking.... +++ 2 mms, went thru 2 rds but found no one... so i jz sat there n drinking loh....

sum local info... if u wanna find gals, go 2 sit on d sofas o d rms... but not d bar counter as dat means u only wanted a drink.... had a few more drinks n go back...

nx day, went 2 xoa bop by cab, had a massage w a gal called "ah lan"... paid 70k (if only i speak vietnamese.. nbz...)... massage passable... cup c... abt 25yos.... was fun n keep on poking mi arses... asket... had a hj for USD10 + personal tips....

later dat nite went 2 ktv again.. had fun drinking there n went home w company.... kekeke... was a bit drunk so lasted a long time.... cup b.... figure abt 6.5/10.... give her d thumbs-up for effort as it was a long bonking session... n she got crumps frm d long session.... tip her abt 1.2 millions n she pocketed mi cigarettes (but she left mi 3 cigarettes)... nbz....

one more thing... b careful when u r bringing gals back frm ktvs as they may jz take more w them when they left d room if u r asleep... i guess it will b fine if they take only cigarettes.. i left mi wallet ard when i fell asleep but she din take it, jz d cigarettes...

personal opinion here.. i think as a tourist, we'll b conned only once... noticed dat starting fare of diff cabs got diff pricing... frm 7k to 15k....

after i got used 2 d route frm mi hotel 2 fortuna, i will tell d cabbie.. "XX,XXX dongs if u can reach fortuna hotel fast.. dun care how u drive n where u drive.. jz get mi there.."... kekekekee....

well, i will include d basic fare n a bit of tips for them (let pple earn a bit meh...) n even if they give u a merry-go-round drive ard town... basic price has been agreed upon n they cannot back off frm d deal... got a few times overshot by >20k dongs (S$2.20) but i jz walked out... kekekeke....

last but not least, i can say dat d white list is good n strongly recommended.... keep it up!!

sorry dat dis fr was short....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1