The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
superfinger555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuperfinger555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

How to hint friend for benefit?
Old 20-11-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mintyone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was once a 小三 or sb whatever you call it..And this is my experience...

we met in this forum i responded to a comment made by him in Matters of the heart. Lol. From there on we chatted every single day. We had so much in common from food to art to music to the dark realms of sexual kinks. One day he requested for us to be fbs. I told him iam not interested in fb relationship. Resaon being its not an emotionally rewarding relationship. He is married and i knew there will come a time where i probably will question his feelings for me. But because he is married there will not be any future in this alliance. In the end i probably get hurt because women tend to be ruled by emotions. I said iam perfectly happy being chat buddies.

But he never gave up. One day he made me a preposition. He asked if i can be his Sb. With this relationship based on monetary benefits both parties get their own benefits. We will be like gf-bf without the emotional baggage and the money acts like a divider between us constantly reminding us its a transaction only. And if ever one day he has to leave me at least i leave with a full wallet and he leave with good bedroom memories. His sales pitch won me over. Why not. I get paid to be with someone i have great chemistry with. But what we did not expect is that gradually we fell in love. Had it not for the fact that we made it clear from the beginning its a transactional relationship, we probably would have crossed the line and got more emotionally frustrated.
Old 20-11-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintyone View Post
I was once a 小三 or sb whatever you call it..And this is my experience...

But what we did not expect is that gradually we fell in love. Had it not for the fact that we made it clear from the beginning its a transactional relationship, we probably would have crossed the line and got more emotionally frustrated.
@mintyone,

What happened after you found out what was unexpected. What did he say and what did you say now ? Naturally the SEX part and the intimacy part comes into play sparks will occur and if both of you do not control it, this will happened.

Apparently to both of you money is not everything at this moment. If you are a husband/wife relationship I guess this may be the right opposite.

This is what happened during courtship great sex and intimacy brings two couple together and after marriage, more than often many will see the difference. Some make it lifetime some part way after some time.

What you are feeling now is that you are not trying to enjoy the moment, you are trying to own the moment for yourself. Eventually this will destroy everything between you and him and he and her.
Old 23-11-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eighthdegree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. Words of wisdom indeed.
Old 23-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
yesmamaka is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesmamaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lots of juicy stories in this thread.
Old 02-12-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
I have two wives and for a time 2 other mistresses so 4 women in 3 cities. Nothing to be proud of honestly especially for those who've been through it. You need to manage jealousy, time and money. Both wives are accepted by the families but don't stay under one roof so less problems.

Ideally one partner is all we need.

Sex takes a back seat after a while and it's the relationship that we cherish. Strangely, now that I'm not looking for sex and flirts once in a while, women seem to find it unbelievable and feel more comfortable that we're not trying to bed them.

Personally, commercial sex is easiest on the pocket and heart but like most of you, I prefer something that connects both parties so the sexual awakening climaxes which is something a FL can never provide because there's no trust between us. A partner who's in love will give you anything more than you wish for and so are the consequences. Think hard before entering this situation.
Awesome bro....well said....well said
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 04-12-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Awesome bro....well said....well said
Bro where have u been?
Old 11-12-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Powerbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me share a story of mine
I did a FL when i was out hunting during a lonely Saturday night. i am sure most bro do that and there is nothing to be shy about, its just human nature, every1 got their needs.
i feel that doing sex with her is very comfortable as she will give me the gfe that i longed for. so long story short, one fine day she told me she had a special feelings towards me. at first i thought it was just sweet talk from a fl so that she can have more tips during my visits or can secured me as one of her regulars so i just take it as a pinch of salt.
But things started to change. she invited me over to her place to sleep over without wanting any $$ in return so in exchange, i brought her lunch/dinner whenever i come to visit her. almost every night she would video call me to chit chat and i started feeling jealously when she told me things about her and her client like what they did and stuff like that.
so i started really feeling in love with her.. but she told me that she couldnt be in a relationship now as she still need to work to pay off her housing back in her home town. she rejected my help when i offered her that i could pay off her housing.
her visa was over soon enough and she had flew back to her home town. when she was in her home town, she will still keep in contact with me and also carry on out night time video call and we will kiss each other good night before we sleep. i felt for her even deeper now.
recently she came back to sg to start to work again. things wasnt like before anymore. she seldom msg me, she nv kiss me good night and she stop video calling me.
when i told her about this, she just told me that i think too much. its just that she doesnt want to chit chat with others while working. i understand where she is coming from (i was once a client to, so i know how it feels like if the l keep using her phone). but not a single spare time for me? this make me very very confuse.
personally i dun mind her being a fl as she promise me this will be her last time. at least she is using her own will to earn her living. so after all this we could start all over and set the counter back to 0. but i feel that she is already starting to avoid me. it seem like she is closer to me when she is a her home town compared to now when she is at sg.
any advise from bros out there that are caught in this situation like me?
Old 11-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbet View Post
I did a FL when i was out hunting during a lonely Saturday night. i am sure most bro do that and there is nothing to be shy about, its just human nature, every1 got their needs.
i feel that doing sex with her is very comfortable as she will give me the gfe that i longed for. so long story short, one fine day she told me she had a special feelings towards me. at first i thought it was just sweet talk from a fl so that she can have more tips during my visits or can secured me as one of her regulars so i just take it as a pinch of salt.
But things started to change. she invited me over to her place to sleep over without wanting any $$ in return so in exchange, i brought her lunch/dinner whenever i come to visit her. almost every night she would video call me to chit chat and i started feeling jealously when she told me things about her and her client like what they did and stuff like that.
so i started really feeling in love with her.. but she told me that she couldnt be in a relationship now as she still need to work to pay off her housing back in her home town. she rejected my help when i offered her that i could pay off her housing.
her visa was over soon enough and she had flew back to her home town. when she was in her home town, she will still keep in contact with me and also carry on out night time video call and we will kiss each other good night before we sleep. i felt for her even deeper now.
recently she came back to sg to start to work again. things wasnt like before anymore. she seldom msg me, she nv kiss me good night and she stop video calling me.
when i told her about this, she just told me that i think too much. its just that she doesnt want to chit chat with others while working. i understand where she is coming from (i was once a client to, so i know how it feels like if the l keep using her phone). but not a single spare time for me? this make me very very confuse.
personally i dun mind her being a fl as she promise me this will be her last time. at least she is using her own will to earn her living. so after all this we could start all over and set the counter back to 0. but i feel that she is already starting to avoid me. it seem like she is closer to me when she is a her home town compared to now when she is at sg.
Our Boss will advise u on this...And his answer is always standard when cum to feelings wz a WL

Last edited by fictionman; 12-12-2016 at 08:39 AM.
Old 11-12-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbet View Post
The sad thing is, things change, people changed overtime. Especially the attitude. Warm attitude becomes cold overtime, some more you already mentioned clients. There are other better clients out there for her to choose from and have sweet nothings with. Trust me, their personal world is very complicated. You wouldn't want to be in it. Best if you only text her when you want to visit her, and nth else
Old 12-12-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
The sad thing is, things change, people changed overtime. Especially the attitude. Warm attitude becomes cold overtime, some more you already mentioned clients. There are other better clients out there for her to choose from and have sweet nothings with. Trust me, their personal world is very complicated. You wouldn't want to be in it. Best if you only text her when you want to visit her, and nth else
Wise words.. very true.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
Piper888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was a 小三 to my ex colleague (manager above me who is 12 years older than me). We were in a relationship for about 2 years.
Subsequently I was FWB with few other married men. I like it because most married men are afraid of drama and don't give me problems.
It's inevitable but I always end up having feelings for my partners. In the first place im already attracted to them ma or else why would I want to have sex. But most of the time I feel that the men ends up committing even more emotionally to me. But they will never leave their family and I wouldn't want them to also.
Now I'm a sugar baby to a guy. Very nice and easy to please guy.. We meet at a nice hotel, I'll let him do anything he wants and I'll do anything he asks. We always end up talking non stop sharing about our lives and lots of cuddling. I guess it's nice to provide what he's not getting at home. I try not to think about his wife or else it gets weird. Haha.

But being a 小三 or affair partner also screwed me up a little bit. I find guys my age immature and boring, but at the same time after seeing so many "nice guys" cheat, it gives me a little phobia about marriage and relationships. Maybe I haven't found the one yet la. Lol.
Old 12-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper888 View Post
But being a 小三 or affair partner also screwed me up a little bit. I find guys my age immature and boring, but at the same time after seeing so many "nice guys" cheat, it gives me a little phobia about marriage and relationships. Maybe I haven't found the one yet la. Lol.
how much $$ is enough for you? and how long more do you want to continue to be 小三 sleeping behind another woman's back?
Old 12-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
Piper888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post
how much $$ is enough for you? and how long more do you want to continue to be 小三 sleeping behind another woman's back?
Believe it or not money is not everything. I date guys regardless if they are married or single. But until recently I had always been in long term relationships. No casual or sex with strangers for me. I don't risk it.
As for being a 小三.... The married man is the one who made the commitment so you should be asking how long more does he want to sleep behind his wife's back.
It's cliche but chemistry is more important to me than $$. It's not easy to find someone you click with well, both in and outside of the bed. Someone who can indulge me and willing to play out his fantasies with me. That's like giving away a part of yourself. I value that, morals aside..
Old 13-12-2016, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cut the crap, how long can such relationship with FL works.Had 2 FL relationships and eventually none works.The FL is into how much money they can milk from u.The sex is great
at first.u can do whatever u want and they will let u.But eventually everuthing.is about money and helping to solve their problems.I gave up and i felt so much better after ending my last relationship recently.Felt a free man.No more rushing around to do stuff for her, worried if she is cheating behind ur back.

If u guys are thinking of starting one,think twice.It is just not worth it at all!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1