The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 09-04-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
i love those groups of small little dolls. I never get a single smile back.
Guess that's every guy desire. I'm trying to say that batam has never short of young fishes. The catch is "do you dare to make the first step & how much you willing to spend".

Generally, in batam I always look out for these department stores ladies and those ladies working in the cinema. They looked hot.

Not so much on the office ladies though. .
Old 09-04-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in trying to snag up those gals from matahari dept store. (Those gals are not stupid, especially when it comes to foreign guys). Time consuming and pay crazy money for it. You have a better chance in a whore house then those gals. Let me know if you manage snag 1.

Theres nothing to look for at tiban centre. Most are locals or a few foreign guys who keep/married indo gals. 1 thing u can find there is Ramli burger. Theres right Ramli burger in batam.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Pabil Mall Batam

Which part of Batam is it located?

...and more importantly,what has it got inside the mall...hehehe...

Panbill Mall Batam :

The location is located in Muka Kuning; it is a shopping center is located in the industry park of Muka Kuning, comprised of stores that sell groceries and presents the various cuisines of the archipelago. Panbil Mall can be reached by public transportation such as taxis. Buses traveled approximately 7 minutes from the Port of Batam Center,it will be 20 minutes from Hang Nadim Airport and 15 minutes from Nagoya (to reach there).

Baby step a time...i will be reaching this place.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Good luck in trying to snag up those gals from matahari dept store. (Those gals are not stupid, especially when it comes to foreign guys). Time consuming and pay crazy money for it. You have a better chance in a whore house then those gals. Let me know if you manage snag 1.

Theres nothing to look for at tiban centre. Most are locals or a few foreign guys who keep/married indo gals. 1 thing u can find there is Ramli burger. Theres right Ramli burger in batam.
TBH its not difficult to hook batam gals
If you got the honest look so much better
I ever hooked a number of them over the years
But during that time i was younger
So dont get too serious about them
Its even gets much easier if you are a singaporean
Maybe its because indos knows singapore is a rich and safe place
Any jobs in singapore will be able to take care of them for life .. and its a much better life
Its their dream
Thats why you see so many young indos marrying much older singapore men .. they really dont mind
Old 09-04-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Panbill is a good pick up place for factory girls during weekend..

It's further in front of kepri mall. Not too far away.
Old 09-04-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Panbill is a good pick up place for factory girls during weekend..

It's further in front of kepri mall. Not too far away.
Yeah, but other than that, it's really not worth going... It's like DC Mall, but 1/3 the size of DC Mall...
Old 09-04-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Thats why you see so many young indos marrying much older singapore men .. they really dont mind
If only this older singaporean men stays in batam 24/7. Then its worth marrying them. There is a reason why this young indos marrying older men, 1 of them is the money, and believe me they do know about our cpf scheme.

If you dont stay in batam be prepare to "share" your wife with other dudes. (Im not saying all indo gals are the same) 1 thing that indo gals cant resist is indo guys who knows how to sweet talk them. And many does. So my suggestion is dont marry them just "nasi bungkus"
Old 09-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108532 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
If only this older singaporean men stays in batam 24/7. Then its worth marrying them. There is a reason why this young indos marrying older men, 1 of them is the money, and believe me they do know about our cpf scheme.

If you dont stay in batam be prepare to "share" your wife with other dudes. (Im not saying all indo gals are the same) 1 thing that indo gals cant resist is indo guys who knows how to sweet talk them. And many does. So my suggestion is dont marry them just "nasi bungkus"
Yes, well said, they will also use the sinagporean money to support or feed the indo man.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-04-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Speaking of cartoon panties......
I remember i pick a young gal in a china ktv lineup....she stands out becoz she got that blur schoolgal look n she completely no make up.
( Click to show/hide )
I told myself i have to pick her. Back to the room, she strip.....n i almost burst out laughing at her winnie the pooh panties!!!
She ask me whats wrong?....nvm.
She really proves to be a very spontaneous lover.....taking the lead in the bathroom n on the bed......she is damn wet....she just got wet easily after hugging n deep kissing.
Give me a gal wearing cartoon panties anytime!!

really makes me recall my 1st trip to china CA, also met 1 gal in KTV claim to be 20yo , had similar case happen, that time took up 双飞with another 18yo gal KTV.
end up she is very new only work 2-3weeks only.

later then tell me overy QQ how old she is..... and i got the shock of my life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 09-04-2016, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Kingfisher123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobeedoobeedoo View Post
Anyone going into batam this weekend?

I'm gonna try some of the places bro nono suggested earlier in his posts
Newbie here. Toying idea of going BTM on the 16th Apr for 2D1N. Anyone interested to join.
Old 09-04-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
In the end still manage to get a hj in the common massage area, just that have to be reallllllly quiet!
Hehehe...wait one day you get a FJ in such condition,then you will know where the fun lies. The expression of those massage ladiessss will be PRICELESS,hehehe.... (even better if its in "clean" massage joint)

Quote:
When I go to their common room, I see a shorts on the bed knowing this is decent place already i sian. Then when the massage girl come in, I said that change to this? (Pointing to the shorts)
She say no need because short are too small, so i say take out everything? She say yes! Hahaha, then i thinking maybe got chance liao to get special but still doubting because its in a common area.
There are lots of places in Batam where the massage ladies will do a HJ in common curtained area. Erm...since I am also those "shy kind",hehehe...so i often go to these places in an not-so-many-people timing. Oh,and since Just-Me were priced quite high on their per hour massage,so most time this place didnt have much people ,even in the common area. Most will ask for in-room massage...i mean since already pay so high,in-room more comfortable mentality exist.

It is not common to have walk-in customer for hotel massage.

Quote:
Then I ask her want to touch? She say 500k, then I say nooo other girl 100k, and bargain till 250k. And I was v horny at that time so I agreed on this price. Haha!
I knew the price there will be "Sillypore price". Good thing you are clever enough to at least bargain,tho it will still be on the high side. Hotel massage girls has the tendency to be not-so-hard-up for a customer's special service. Men's spa too.

My benchmark which i learn from the previous Batam Info thread is 100k HJ,200k FJ...and will always starts from that amount 1st,regardless of the type of massage places and if the girls were SYT or not. It doesnt matter.

1. I always tell them,"i 1st time come Batam,my friends tell me 100k hj and 200k fj....",hehehe...

2. At times,i will tell the massage girl,"I already have a booking girl in my hotel room,so i dont have to take special service...i am ONLY here for the massage,to relax",hehehe...

3. On my last day,i will say..."i only come here to relax my body becos my booking girl just drained me out many times before i am here",hehehe...

The whole trick is to not show desperation for their special service. At the least,be uninterested in appearance.

My techniques works for me 95% of the time for myself. And the 5% time that dont work,i just call for another girl/s or go to another shop,hehehe...it will likely be her lose,not mine becos of the timing and the kind of days i visit Batam.

Lets not forget,per hour massage in Batam is not expensive.

Quote:
After finish the deed, she told me next time stay in this hotel, she can offer fj for like 800k, I was laughing and say ok, but thinking its crazy to pay 800k for fj! Hahha!
Told you,most 500k HJ and 800k FJ takers were Golfers and Families (excluding massage fee),hehehe...paying Sillypore pricing. Anyway,this is what most family-type hotel massage girls offer. They know most family men and golfers were usually quite shy,lazy or skin overly-thin to bargain,hehehe...

Next time try 2 girls doing the massage for you,hehehe...or 4 breasts by 2 girls "rubbing" all over you,including your face...hehehe...even that wont cost you more than 800k. Another better option, get a booking girl that knows massage to go to your room,hehehe...but this cannot happen in your last trip scenario.

Just a suggestion for your next trip.

Quote:
So boring! Going back today =(
Thank you for reading this thread and thank you for not being "crazy" in your trip even when your small head tries to take over (and pay 500k for hj and 800k for fj),hehehe...may you be bless with an even better next trip in Batam.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-04-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

And many of the girls working in these so called clean joint can be booked for in house massage by just asking for their numbers. Hence, the massage can also reduces by around 20% as they earn it without the knowledge of their joint, win win solution. By then, any special request while she's in your room are also easier.

Sometimes it's about hitting the right timing.

This is an interesting tv series, the client list.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2022170/
Old 10-04-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
lol EX VIET CAMP dun play play hor
I heard they like digging tunnels...

Countdown: 2 days to Wetnam
Old 10-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

2. At times,i will tell the massage girl,"I already have a booking girl in my hotel room,so i dont have to take special service...i am ONLY here for the massage,to relax",hehehe...

Cheers!
This works really really well, if you are able to stay firm too. The first time I tried this, I managed to get a very good price for hj at Kings massage. I had foot reflexology there as advised by a bro here. With that price I got, managed to get her top off and even got to auto roam too. Bro's girl was trying to find out how much I paid..
Old 10-04-2016, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
I would do goodway simply because warung ibu joko is just behind it. And it's more centralised.
Goodway is definitely a more centralised hotel to the cheong scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
TBH its not difficult to hook batam gals
If you got the honest look so much better
I raise both hands to agree with this statement
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1