The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
creeve is a Helpful and Caring Samstercreeve is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Goldbird did a good job ?
Nah. More like it's my new squeeze doing a wonderful job.
Old 21-06-2011, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Arrived in Batam Sunday, rent a car at 300K coz need to run afew places far apart. Rp rate 6830 at Mega Mall, 6900 at Batam Jaya. Finished my stuff 6.30pm liao, went for dinner then go recce almost all the KTV in nagoya area. Most of them quite empty with low stock. Went to PP Banana and WTF, place supposed to be open but no customer, all the staff in their own casual clothes laying on sofa sleeping. I supposed all bule cheongster "off" on Sundays. The only KTV still quite alot of gals is Permata Indah, and I still see many customers coming in and out, almost 10pm liao.

Most jialat was memory KTV, went in and see only 5 oversized leftovers, the banci papy come grap me as soon as i step in, saying "lai lah, lai lah, Cabor bui bui Chee bye tam tam" Run out as fast as my legs can carry me.

Feeling seen enuff, went for a massage, was charged extra 10K, coz closing at 11pm, my session will last 30min after closing hours. Nothing special about the massage, and definately not my type for specials.

Finally 12am liao, made my way to Pacific, went into the disco, still quite empty, thinking maybe Sunday will be bad day for Disco coz last night maybe the gals all still haven't drop or still having hangovers. Went to 2nd floor check out the Doremon gambling machine. Still have 1 seat empty, fast hand isi 300K 1st try my luck. Not bad luck thou, sat for almost 1 hr, end up with 800K credit. Had more than that but drop back, so deccided to stop before end up sitting for nothing. Pacific do it different for the Doremon machines, credits use keys like last time those machines, maybe coz the player there all isi much more. Cancel the credit wait for their staff dun know go where report, waited maybe more than 10mins than a guy came with the cash. There is NO CUT, got full 800K. And from what I heard those gambling game centres are opening like nobody's business, more than 60 open liao. Hope to see more ceweks coming to Batam liao.

Thinking have pacific sponser my bonk liao,went back disco check out the stock. Saw a few can consider one, but some ask for obat, some only want short time. Then I sleep alone cold lah, come all the way to batam cannot sleep alone. Saw 1 SYT but was taken away by someone before I had chance to approach. Less than an hour later see her in middle of dance floor shaking her head like want to break liao...kaoz. But got her ctc, thinking another time can try, CB called me 5am saying want booking anot, 1 juta. I was pissed and shocked, 1 juta booking at 5am, SIAO. I said no, and then 5mins later call again, say 500K booking. I say dek, uda tidur, laen kali aja.

Monday...today must bonk arboh tmr go back full mag. 4pm went to Permata Indah, sit down took my time and hear the mummy promote her gals. In the end took 1 800K booking, since I went there myself, discount 100K. Waited for the gal to change then head to Swiss Inn. Room rate 399K, they increased the price abit since march. other Swiss room rate 380K.

The gal from Permata Indah

To be continued, if have mood.
Old 21-06-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=hendri2;6050750]this is their culture....cewe supports cowok...no doubt, the cowok has a tough time making a living...but cowok fuck gratis..they are never lack of cewe to fuck...
just witnessed a local wedding...the cowok is good for nothing but the wife supports him....QUOTE]

It is very true, in Java, the men are almost good for nothing, everyday cho bo. The woman change husbands alot of times during their life, and all the children they have follows the mother. When a boy is born, the father bo chap, dunt come back, but when a baby gal is born, he comes back becos when she reaches age, he can sell her virginity, or fuck her himself when she start to bleed.

It is a very different culture from singapore. The bataks are not so bad, and some other groups are not like that. But most javanese are like that, espeically central java. Batam is a different place becos it is a mix of people from all over indonesia and alot of outside people as well.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 16
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=newyorker88;6052447]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post

but when a baby gal is born, he comes back becos when she reaches age, he can sell her virginity, or fuck her himself when she start to bleed.
My Goodness...is this really true? They really would do that? And this is the culture in Java? Don't know what to say to that...it seem out of reality.
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 21-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lweiss100;6052462]
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post

My Goodness...is this really true? They really would do that? And this is the culture in Java? Don't know what to say to that...it seem out of reality.
You never heard of such things? father fuck their own daughters, saying that he has the right, since she will be fucked by others in due time, he might just as well do it first.

But this is nothing compared to the middle east where the mothers, daughters are rank below the horses they owned. The sons can sell away their mothers and sisters.

In some other places, the sisters can be raped according to their law for mistakes the brothers did.

Just for your info.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 16
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=newyorker88;6052479]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post

You never heard of such things? father fuck their own daughters, saying that he has the right, since she will be fucked by others in due time, he might just as well do it first.

But this is nothing compared to the middle east where the mothers, daughters are rank below the horses they owned. The sons can sell away their mothers and sisters.

In some other places, the sisters can be raped according to their law for mistakes the brothers did.

Just for your info.

NOT as a matter of culture. I have heard of incest, but culture?
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 21-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

ah pek always teased the cewe that ah pek is already pribumi..orang muslim..should get fuck gratis....but your $$ sign on your forehead gives you away....haha!!!
Old 21-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

well, what to do..the world is a big place with many things we are not accustomed to...anyway...still waiting for bro Wala's FR continuation...which is the main purpose of this thread...
Old 21-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

Hihi to all seniors and bros of Batam. Well seems very last min, but very curious any senior or bros in Batam or heading there tomorrow(22 Jun to 23 Jun).

If possible hope to join and tag along. Not my 1st trip but my 2nd though. Still quite new to this island.

p/s: Well by the way til now only know bro joan heading there from 21 - 26.
Old 21-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ah pek always teased the cewe that ah pek is already pribumi..orang muslim..should get fuck gratis....but your $$ sign on your forehead gives you away....haha!!!
Ah pek bird got potong
Old 21-06-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
well, what to do..the world is a big place with many things we are not accustomed to...anyway...still waiting for bro Wala's FR continuation...which is the main purpose of this thread...
Ok, for the benefit of bros waiting for FRs, a shortone on

PUTRI (Permata Indah)
Looks : 7.5 (Quite fair for Javanese, sharp nose, long hair, pointed chin)
Body : With Clothes on 8 (Nice curves, esp from her back, tattoo on left shoulder, But when clothes off...A cup nia. Not for boobs lover but her body is still nice to hold in all position)
BBBJ : Good suction, with tongue action and deepthroat

FJ : 1st round started with BBBJ then cowgirl, not really shoik coz only I song, she not "ready" yet. Bo pian I too lazy. After 1st round watch TV and sleep.

Middle of night ordered food, after makan show my interest for second round. Play in bed and my didi stand up liao, she still go ahead with another round of BBBJ, plus 1 point. This round In I spent more time to let her get "ready", more responsive then 1st. And more "pattern", she no complains. Ended of session asked for wake up call 10am. When 10am wake up she already in the showers, came out fully dress liao. Shake me abit and say it is pass 10am, she going back. So I forget about morning clear arms sesson. I walk her to the door, she said good bye and headed out, call her back, pass her some tips and onkos. Plus 1 never ask for tips. Overall passable experience, better than previous 500K Rini from same joint or whatever forgot the name liao.

Dmg 700K + 50K + 25K small change for transport, Htl room (399K)+ room service 556K total.
Old 21-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!!! the greatest president of all time.....ah pek`s cock can never be potong...can only be eaten by under 20 syt`s mouths..haha!!!...
ah pek just wants to have a free fuck to cheat those syt..hehe!!!...fuck and pay is the only way to go....
Old 21-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha!!! the greatest president of all time.....ah pek`s cock can never be potong...can only be eaten by under 20 syt`s mouths..haha!!!...
ah pek just wants to have a free fuck to cheat those syt..hehe!!!...fuck and pay is the only way to go....
No Potong cannot be Moslem
Old 21-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
PUTRI (Permata Indah)
Well maintained but should be +/- 30 liao... Anyway she is contemplating going up the shore with a sg guy but still undecided yet.
Old 21-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
PUTRI (Permata Indah)
Looks : 7.5 (Quite fair for Javanese, sharp nose, long hair, pointed chin)
Body : With Clothes on 8 (Nice curves, esp from her back, tattoo on left shoulder, But when clothes off...A cup nia. Not for boobs lover but her body is still nice to hold in all position)
BBBJ : Good suction, with tongue action and deepthroat
Mas wala nice FRs but maybe this cewe Pak vaguely discussed with Mas ndnd maybe the same cewe that Mas lotzlosl booked before

But have to confirm about the tattoo thing

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread