The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 25-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Perfectsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Will be heading to batam on 29th Nov to meet up a girl from tantan for 3d 2n trips. Chat up with her almost 2 weeks. She not a cewek but as a jackpot cashier. Had video call, look about 7.5/10.but she say cannot naughty only hug and kiss. Any bros here had meet up any girls in social app, chances of bonking high?
Old 25-11-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectsex View Post
Will be heading to batam on 29th Nov to meet up a girl from tantan for 3d 2n trips. Chat up with her almost 2 weeks. She not a cewek but as a jackpot cashier. Had video call, look about 7.5/10.but she say cannot naughty only hug and kiss. Any bros here had meet up any girls in social app, chances of bonking high?
A girl who agree to meet you and share a bed with you, she should be working for extra money. Not for her body needs. You can find thousands of girls from social apps from batam.
Old 25-11-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslovingly View Post
A girl who agree to meet you and share a bed with you, she should be working for extra money. Not for her body needs. You can find thousands of girls from social apps from batam.
Thanks for yours advice. So far she didn't mention $$$ yet. But end of the days, whether can bonk or not, I'll still still give her.as I know it's not easy to survive with those measly salary in batam.
Old 25-11-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Any hotel that can early check-in, will be taking first ferry over. And recommendations in Nagoya/harbour bay. Thanks in advance.
Old 25-11-2018, 01:56 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
biju11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiju11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiju11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any nice booking joints?
Old 26-11-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe...it was disastrous in the beginning,hehehe...

Happy reading but be considerate and please, do avoid quoting my whole long post if you plan to reply to my post,otherwise your posting might have a high chance of being remove by a mod.

Thank you for reading and Happy Cheonging in Batam.
I booked this place once. Balcony facing opposite run down building! LOL!!! lucky only for a night so nvm for that trip.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WillowBlade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Can anyone advise on decent transit hotels in batam? Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Old 26-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBlade View Post
Bros,

Can anyone advise on decent transit hotels in batam? Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Most hotels including the. 3 to 4* hotels provide short (transit) stay at about 300k IDR.
Old 26-11-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectsex View Post
Any hotel that can early check-in, will be taking first ferry over. And recommendations in Nagoya/harbour bay.
before u bk hotel, tell them the time of yr arrival. During weekdays & non-public holiday eve, most hotels in btm, wn't hv an issue on early check in,unless hotel is still new.

It's wat i often do...
Old 26-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12060 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoying my Day 1 of virgin solo batam trip (using a free dfs voucher on majestic ferry from TMFT to BCFT, before it expires, tax is $21 at TM and IDR65000 at BC).

Thanks to all the insightful and helpful info from bro nono73 and other bros here. It's really true that Formosa (booked from agoda at $41) is a vantage point to many amenities and facilities. Bluebird taxi from BC to Formosa is 52k and King's massage is 110k/hr. Only downside is no safe deposit box in own room. Used lobby safe box instead.

Didn't walk much to many joints due to hot weather at 12-1pm. Easily found JV Happy8 and Sekar (new berry). Settled for 1 young milf cewek at Happy8 for 1.1M (reduced from 1.3M). Before that already told mami that i don't have supir.

Heading out for dinner soon. Stay tuned for updates. Cheers!
Old 26-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
thieungu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
I will be going to Batam this weekend.
Any reccomendation for MP with specials? Im really new to Btam then dont know how I can look for and the damage.

Thank for reading bros.
There are thousand of pages alr I cannot look thru all.
Old 26-11-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
victorhugoparis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro NONO,

Thank you for a wonderful explanation of all the wonderful "things" available on Batam.
I have a favour to ask, Can you please confirm the FK joints still available in 2018? Victor

. Link's KTV
2. MM Massage
3. Bunga (Batam most expensive)
4. JV Happy 8
5. Sri Kandy
6. Hawaii KTV (ex. Dolly/Shellina)
7. Kupu Kupu Massage (ex. Tulip Massage)

Note : JV Happy 8,Sri Kandy, Links , Kupukupu and Bunga were partnered shops.

Old time booking joints BEFORE i stepped into Batam were :

1. Gold Bird KTV (girls still having near 100% book out rate daily)
2. Memory KTV
3. Orchid KTV (very low number of girls)
4. Permata Indah KTV (New Berry + Indah 2 merged)
5. Moonlight Massage (very low number of girls)
6. ????
7. ???? (did i miss out any others?)

Note : Permata Indah and MM were partnered shops
Old 26-11-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
is a pity harborbay mall cannot make it
lack of human traffic ...
As long as i am not targeting Harbour Bay Mall as part of my trip itinerary,things would be fine. As a matter of fact,the entire harbour bay ferry terminal area is close to a dead town by 8pm Batam time; if i dont count those seaside restaurants, M1 and Galaxy KTV.

Why i choose Harbour Bay recently? Thats becos...

1. Octopuss is just about 10 mins walk away.

2. Gogo supermarket is about 5 mins walk away.

3. Theater is also about 5 mins walk away.

4. Getting to at least half a dozen Massage shops that closes itself around (or near) midnight were also about 5 mins walk away,hehehe... (and i didnt count in Octopuss as part of those half dozen)

5. The MP you mentioned saying i said that were closed before,...has reopened.

6. Taxi fare in that area is 30k rupiah to anywhere around Nagoya,if not lesser.

7. I wont be stuck in hotel all the time if i refuse to pay taxi fare anyway,hehehe...there's free shuttle service in nearly every hotel there.

8. Booking joint around that area? hehehe...i...dont...know...where...but my friend did book a 19 year old girl there at 1.1 juta,which was recently mentioned.

9. I can hotel-hop in circle for fun there too.

10. Less traffic,less people, lesser in-bound customers,hence chances of being treat with better service is higher too.

I am not sure how other travelers think,but to me,a Gold watch selling in Nagoya Hill Mall can cost 250k rupiah, but its being displayed at DC Mall,i would probably see it selling at 125k rupiah.

I apply the same theory to M1 and Galaxy (other MPs too),hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo654321 View Post
I booked this place once. Balcony facing opposite run down building! LOL!!!
I understand where you were coming from. But this doesnt bother me a bit since i book a 4 storey hotel (not expecting any scenery on the 4th floor rooftop) and i am looking for a quiet place to have a good time. Then again,there is one same issue that may be bothersome to some.

(3rd floor room,opposite the balcony photo which i took)

Its not exactly a run down building,hehehe...i would call it an almost deserted building (the entire stretch of blocks were empty). And it doubles my "fun" when me and my girls were watching some horror film at night and halfway later, step out there to take a puff,hehehe....

The hotel has 221 TV channels,of which more than 20 of them were movie-related channels (i like the channel called "Thrill"). They also have video-on-demand (aka VOD),where i can catch the one week backdated movies/shows. On top of that,the bed of my room is VERY BIG,you know.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12301

Notice the ambiance i built up there already...

(it really depends on what one is looking for in a particular hotel,i have a different expectation for different hotel and looked forward to something else)

*next year 2019,i might be targeting hotels with swimming pool,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-11-2018, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Firstly, thank you to bro nono for the information and updates, and other bros who may have contributed indirectly one way or another. Would like to post my experience while my memory is still fresh from the trip.

Had a virgin trip from last Saturday to Sunday (2 days 1 night), with my base camp chosen at Batam Harbour Boutique Hotel. Similar to the other bro who's a bathtub/jacuzzi lover, I would prefer places with a good bathtub (albeit an luxury option for me). However, Formosa and Vienna rates shot up sharply one day before my intended trip, so I decided to choose a hotel closer to the harbour area for a start that is still within my planning budget.

==============================

The following post below are of my personal experiences.

Pre-Trip

Booked a two-way trip with Horizon Fast scheduled at 1415hrs.
Reached around 12 plus. Was advised by the counter staff that they still have tickets for 1315hrs and asked if I wanted to check in immediately. Took up the exchange offer since I am traveling solo.

Day 1

Batam Harbour Boutique Hotel

Note: They require a 200k security deposit upfront which will be returned upon checking out.

The first room they assigned to me was a room with twin beds on the ground floor. Did a quick check and realized the TV was not working despite several attempts to switch it on. Requested for the counter staff to check and he offered to do a room exchange with a single king size bed. It was still on the ground floor and facing towards the road. There's no view for this room but didn't really matter much to me.

In the replacement room, the heater plug was pulled out and I had to get the counter staff to use a scissors to get it back inside (apparently they denied my request to borrow a scissors due to safety reasons which I understood the rationale)

Exchanged at the money changer near the hotel @ 2.1 juta for 200 SGD, similar to xe rate at 1.056 though many shops were offering at 1.04 juta.

After settling down and getting my supplies from the mall supermarket nearby, decided to start my "hunt".

1. Adorabella Spa (third floor of Pacific Palace hotel)

Note: There's a stretch of road without proper walkway pavements with ongoing construction works if you intend to walk over to this place. Do take note if you intend to travel via this option.

This spa was discovered by accident as I intended to look for Octopuss spa, but somehow the lift only goes up to level 3. After searching through the hotel for alternate routes (and almost trespassing a kitchen at level 4), I gave up and settled for this spa instead.
(Need experienced bros to advise how do I even reach the place if the lifts doesn't bring me to level 8, or if I'm in the wrong section of the hotel? )

Was assigned a female masseur, slightly petite but had decent strength. The room I was assigned to had a bathtub beside the massage bed though it was not utilized.

Damage: 275k @ 90mins

2. Namii Massage
The most expensive clean massage of all my trips, but the female masseur I had was one of the best masseurs I had out of the 4 places. Her strength was perfect covering all areas. My body was literally on ragdoll mode when she did the back/leg stretches.

Damage: 340k @ 120mins (plus 51k tax @ 15%)

3. Alamanda Spa (in-hotel spa)
When I exited the lift, I spotted a few ladies (most likely their staffs) leaving the spa smiling at me as they entered into the lift. I made a critical mistake of not verifying if there's any female masseurs left available, which I was assigned a male masseur instead!

Wasn't really bothered since I have my tolerance set for male masseurs. His strength was slightly soft as compared to other masseurs. Got grabbed in the crotch a few times while he was massaging my thighs but #nohomo.

The counter staff and her female colleague was not really friendly which they seemed to be more interested in what was going on in their phones instead.

Damage: 270k @ 120mins

4. Massage shop located at previous Ocean Spa joint

Walked past after ending my session #2 while exploring, which a dude popped out from the door and waved at me to enter shortly but I was already far off so I decided to check back later. Ocean is no longer there as it is replaced by a ktv, however there's still a massage shop. Whether if it's under a new management or anot, I've no idea.

Went back around 11pm and was greeted by another person. Opted for 90 mins "sensual" massage (bad mistake here tbh), but the entire duration probably lasted a hour. Was quoted FJ for 500k. Tried to bargain down as per bro nono's tips, but failed. FYI, she was already squeezing my face with her huge boobs (iirc D size?) so I wasn't even in a good position to bargain with.

She gave me a shower in the bathtub before I left (though I didn't really wanted to get inside the tub as it looks old with the stains), felt like a kid getting washed up instead as she cleans up every area thoroughly.

Overall, an interesting experience for the night...

Damage: 380k(?) + 500k

Somewhere between #3 and #4, I recalled my WeChat account getting blocked (and unable to self-unblock because it requires another active WeChat account which neither my friend nor family members have an account). Decided to get a sim card from the place bro nono suggested. It takes a while to register, so once you receive the SMS from the telco you should be set. Got a new WeChat account in less than 10 minutes.

Just a side note, don't use android simulators for WeChat. My main account was banned because of that.

Day 2

Woke up around 9am and had the free breakfast (though there wasn't really much left, went for the typical koko krunch + milk instead). Decided to laze around in bed until 11am before checking out.

I still have enough cash left so I was thinking between Manzu or Eska, went for Eska instead because I intended to take up a 2 hour massage and don't intend to rush for my boarding which was at 2pm.

5. Eska Spa (second floor of Bayfront shopping centre)

This place looks brand new with facilities that feels more appeasing as compared to other joints.

For the final massage, I was served by a female masseur. Strength wise, she is decent but focuses abit more on the lower body. Overall a good massage before the departing trip.

Damage: 310k (plus 31k tax @ 10%)

==============================

Overall summary:
Enjoyed my trip, though I should be more cautious with my spending in terms of massages.

Food wise I spent quite little since most of the local food doesn't fancy me that much.

Some things I've learnt & noted from this trip:

1. If in doubt if there's female masseurs available, always ask. Some massage places like Namii and Eska will ask in advance if you prefer a male or female masseur.

2. "Sensual" massages are probably the same as those "prostate massages" in SG. Just opt for the normal massages and you'll never get "buyers regret".

3. Tax seems to vary each massage joint. For the budget conscious people, consider asking the counter staff in advance and decide accordingly.
Adorabella Spa and Alamanda Spa doesn't require me to pay in advance, whereas the remaining places requires upfront payment before the service.

4. It may be good to carry a travel adapter if you intend to charge your devices.

That said, looking forward to my next trip. Probably will settle myself nearer to Nagoya instead.

Note: I'm more of a massage lover than ST/LT stuff. But who knows if this might change over time?
Old 27-11-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 19
Mels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
Had a virgin trip from last Saturday to Sunday (2 days 1 night), with my base camp chosen at Batam Harbour Boutique Hotel. Similar to the other bro who's a bathtub/jacuzzi lover, I would prefer places with a good bathtub (albeit an luxury option for me). However, Formosa and Vienna rates shot up sharply one day before my intended trip, so I decided to choose a hotel closer to the harbour area for a start that is still within my planning budget.
It's yr virgin trip,bro. U shldn't be following bro nono's plan on staying ard HB bcs he's on the intermediate lvl when he stays around there looking for something u want. Almost every clean MP has been made dirty whenever he goes.

Instead ,u shld bk hotel that are close by to formosa/vienna instead & follow closely his newbie walkthrough he wrote.

Quote:
Note: They require a 200k security deposit upfront which will be returned upon checking out.
If u are comfortable to leave yr passport with the reception during yr stay,there wn't be a need for them to collect a deposit upfront,just fyi.

Quote:
The first room they assigned to me was a room with twin beds on the ground floor. Did a quick check and realized the TV was not working despite several attempts to switch it on. Requested for the counter staff to check and he offered to do a room exchange with a single king size bed. It was still on the ground floor and facing towards the road. There's no view for this room but didn't really matter much to me.
i'd suggest Zest hotel if u plan to stay in HB again.

Abt 40% cheaper,yet better in room maintenance. No coffeemaker or fridge in room.

Quote:
1. Adorabella Spa (third floor of Pacific Palace hotel)

Note: There's a stretch of road without proper walkway pavements with ongoing construction works if you intend to walk over to this place. Do take note if you intend to travel via this option.

This spa was discovered by accident as I intended to look for Octopuss spa, but somehow the lift only goes up to level 3. After searching through the hotel for alternate routes (and almost trespassing a kitchen at level 4), I gave up and settled for this spa instead.
(Need experienced bros to advise how do I even reach the place if the lifts doesn't bring me to level 8, or if I'm in the wrong section of the hotel?)

Was assigned a female masseur, slightly petite but had decent strength. The room I was assigned to had a bathtub beside the massage bed though it was not utilized.

Damage: 275k @ 90mins
Pacific Palace is consist of 2 blocks,just like BatamCity Hotel in BCS area. U went to the wrong block,bro. Adorabella Spa has been around almost as long Octopuss, next time feel free to ask the receptionist/security inside the hotel for location,they'll be please to give u a direction there.

Quote:
2. Namii Massage
The most expensive clean massage of all my trips, but the female masseur I had was one of the best masseurs I had out of the 4 places. Her strength was perfect covering all areas. My body was literally on ragdoll mode when she did the back/leg stretches.

Damage: 340k @ 120mins (plus 51k tax @ 15%)
What time were u there?

thx,i ask cos i think on a on/off time/date/season,they do have some promo going on.

Quote:
3. Alamanda Spa (in-hotel spa)
When I exited the lift, I spotted a few ladies (most likely their staffs) leaving the spa smiling at me as they entered into the lift. I made a critical mistake of not verifying if there's any female masseurs left available, which I was assigned a male masseur instead!

Wasn't really bothered since I have my tolerance set for male masseurs. His strength was slightly soft as compared to other masseurs. Got grabbed in the crotch a few times while he was massaging my thighs but #nohomo.

The counter staff and her female colleague was not really friendly which they seemed to be more interested in what was going on in their phones instead.

Damage: 270k @ 120mins
Even without verifying,when the massage man turn up in yr room/cubicle,u can always suggest a change. If i dnt r'ber wrong, nono says happy-hr was before 4pm from the time it opens for business. Too bad ,u were there on weekend.

Quote:
4. Massage shop located at previous Ocean Spa joint

Walked past after ending my session #2 while exploring, which a dude popped out from the door and waved at me to enter shortly but I was already far off so I decided to check back later. Ocean is no longer there as it is replaced by a ktv, however there's still a massage shop. Whether if it's under a new management or anot, I've no idea.

Went back around 11pm and was greeted by another person. Opted for 90 mins "sensual" massage (bad mistake here tbh), but the entire duration probably lasted a hour. Was quoted FJ for 500k. Tried to bargain down as per bro nono's tips, but failed. FYI, she was already squeezing my face with her huge boobs (iirc D size?) so I wasn't even in a good position to bargain with.

She gave me a shower in the bathtub before I left (though I didn't really wanted to get inside the tub as it looks old with the stains), felt like a kid getting washed up instead as she cleans up every area thoroughly.

Overall, an interesting experience for the night...

Damage: 380k(?) + 500k
Next time,just take up their basic 180k/1.5hr massage package will do. Other things u want,just neg privately with the massage girls. They earn more,they'll be happier. Happier could mean better service.

Quote:
Day 2

Woke up around 9am and had the free breakfast (though there wasn't really much left, went for the typical koko krunch + milk instead). Decided to laze around in bed until 11am before checking out.

I still have enough cash left so I was thinking between Manzu or Eska, went for Eska instead because I intended to take up a 2 hour massage and don't intend to rush for my boarding which was at 2pm.
Some info i think u may find useful :

a) u can still leave yr luggage at hotel recep after u check out & come back to collect later (u will be issued a tag,dn't lose it)

b) u can change yr departure time (@ horizon 2nd flr of Bayfront Mall)even after it's being confirmed

c) Eska just start business 15th Nov 18,it's a good time to try NOW due to some girls still new in the trade (thx nono for this info)

d) Manzu is worthy of a try too,it's the lowest priced MP around HB & give really good quality massage. Except the part of foot reflexology which is mostly done by guys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1