The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-04-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
Please use the correct word. Fingering is not the correct word to use. She is visibily upset with this term. She is a very nice girl. Although YMMV, but fingering as in inserting in is strictly a no no. Thanks
Guess now she'd probably up her restrictions because of this.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 20-04-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
randomguy3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-xi-massage/
Looks: my type close to pics
Body: my type. Those bros who fancy zoya xxb kind of body will like her too
Massage: soso
Sensual: not bad with hdly and tickles
Roaming: 3.5g manage to touch her bush.
After deed: lay beside u and chit chat with u till times up.
Rtm: yes. my type
Tried xiao xi based on bro's mr/recommendation, can confirm accurate, and here's my mr which is similar:
looks: 90% to pics, my type
body: slightly below average height, petite slim legs/waist, decent boob size (I'm not good with cup sizes), shape is okay, smells nice
massage: average strength, puts in efforts, presses the right spots, can loosen some knots, but not super skillful, I'd say 70th percentile
sensual/hj: nice hdly/tickles, patient and nice build up, a few patterns
attitude: good attitude, not super talkative but is responsive
after deed: head massage, total ~55min
rtm: yes my type too

Sorry to be harping but I'm looking for omm's contact, grateful if any bro can pm me, TIA
Old 20-04-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1688 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/mo-mo-massage/

Return trip with MoMo.

Massage is still as good.
The whole combination of her voice, her service attitude, her boobs, her sensual techniques is pretty good.
Clean room and towels.
I think this location is not bad. Good for foot soldiers near MRT.

What I dislike:
Shared toilet with her room mate.

Will definitely return. Nice to chat with.
At the end of the session, did she change the towel that you lie on ?
Old 20-04-2023, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Due to the recent talk about KK and also her recent updated video So decided to try.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/kk-massage/

Location: Not near MRT, walk probably about 10-15min so take bus better.

Looks: Looks cute to me, but a bit different from her recent new photo. Her previous photo with the japanese school girl uniform look more like her.

Body: Huge soft and natural C boobs, damm nicely shaped++ not like those saggy one. Can fight with Jing Jing but JJ still bigger.

Massage: Pretty good have strength.

Sensual: This really good first time see ml did this... she can do hj while sitting on your stomach moaning just like a cowgirl position.
She do it for few min and switch to normal hj with cathbath. But can request her to go back up to the cowgirl position when you are going to release… damm shiok.

Will give head massage after bath, In and out around 55min+

RTM: Yes

Last edited by L00k; 20-04-2023 at 03:47 AM.
Old 20-04-2023, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
At the end of the session, did she change the towel that you lie on ?
She did. I perspired a fair bit and she did observed that.
Old 20-04-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 4
Stonecold74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
My first review for ML, hope senior bros can give some + if it help

https://sglonelyguy21.com/baoer-massage/

Location: 10/10 Very discrete and walkable from MRT station for foot soldiers. Carpark available as well. Locating the place just requires you to know what is left and right.
Looks: 9/10 Bak bak in the right places and look a bit Korean, she spent some time in Korea so can speak little bit Korean if you like. The boobs were the killer for me, D-cup sibei dua liap she will boobjob. Bros better becareful your 2IC suffocate
Hygiene: 10/10 Room and toilet were very clean like 5-star hotel. She also takes effort to clean u up to maintain hygiene
Massage: 8.5/10 Can feel the massage but for myself I need harder massage, but here is not the right place for hard massage
Auto-roam: 11/10 Full nude and freely zhut zhut. The nehji is very sensitive and will sharp sharp like icicles when she high, can use to cut vegetable and fruit. High already then bua the cb got so much juice like waterfall
Catbath: 10/10 Full body SOP
HJ: 9/10 Slippery and sensual teasing kind
GFE: 11/10 Here is another part where she excel, very chatty and non-commercial. Feels like meeting your long lost FWB.

RTM: Enjoyed it a lot and satisfied, will return
Are you sure the look is 9?? The look is Totally different from the photos. Pls do not give fake report to mislead the bros.
Old 20-04-2023, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
Please use the correct word. Fingering is not the correct word to use. She is visibily upset with this term. She is a very nice girl. Although YMMV, but fingering as in inserting in is strictly a no no. Thanks
You raised some valid but curious points.

Since you said the word used is not correct, please provide the correct one and I’ll replace it.

She is indeed a nice girl but what has that got to do with fingering or not?

How did you know that she is visibly upset?
Old 20-04-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

New list 小宝 looks promising?
https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-bao-massage/
Old 20-04-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Never tried her before. Is she good? Seems like she was quite AP a few years ago?

Is she heavy flavoured? Got top up off-menu?
Didn't try her yet personally but there's probably enough FR in the past to guage if you keen. My memory is that she has generally good reviews and is good looking.
Old 20-04-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post

Since you said the word used is not correct, please provide the correct one and I’ll replace it.
Roam south, good signal...? Assuming you are not referring to fingering elsewhere...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 20-04-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
You raised some valid but curious points.

She is indeed a nice girl but what has that got to do with fingering or not?

How did you know that she is visibly upset?
Yo bro, perhaps you meant well to give more information in FRs but most here will probably advise you that less is more when it comes to describing off menu items. Fingering will never be a "service" explicitly listed so if anyone gets to do it, best to just keep it to themselves. To me, backlash is not so much about you have tarnish any ML image, I mean lol, these gals in the sex industry. but the main downside is once anyone stated out in FR, rest assured almost every next customer will ask for it or just try it. Outcome will be the ML most likely stop allowing totally, and that usually includes those customers they previously allowed. No point keep giving MLs reasons to cut back on services, we will always be at the losing end.

If you absolutely feel a need to describe more, suggest you keep it subtle, like good roaming depends on chemistry etc, readers here are savvy enough to decipher la. This way, ML won't have to entertain specific requests from future customers and can continue to allow extra access to whomever she feels like. She win, we win, everyone win. Trust me la, interested bros will sure PM you if they read that maybe have extra offerings, and up to you to share explicitly via PM, though personally I don't.

Anyway, take my feedback constructively or take it as BS, up to you really. Just wanted to point out things we write here many a times are the cause of ML cutting back on services.
Old 20-04-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Decided to try this new girl from Hunan after coming across a few favourable reviews.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-an-qi/

Location: There is a void deck opposite the building where you can wait. Unit was spacious and clean.

Looks: Cute and petite. Hard to find resemblance to the blurred pics in the SLG ad.

Body: Very nice figure with smooth skin. The boobs were big and soft.

Massage: Can see she is trying her best but her lack of strength was very evident so it felt like she was more of pressing than massaging my body.

GFE: Nice to talk to.

Hygiene: Towels, bed and her body all smell nice. She did bath thoroughly after the session.
Quite sure bro @qwertysbfsg meant well with his MR.
He has been a trusted contributor to this forum and personally I’ve benefited from his MRs. This new Anqi is on my radar too. At least now I know she is cute and petite even though she don’t resemble photos.

Bro @derrickboy and bro @Johndick have valid points too.
Fingering as in inserting is an off menu service provided by a small pool of MLs and probably to selected bros. To increase your chance always make sure you cut and trim your nails before touching their delicate bits.

Good to see bros share view points nicely and make this forum a better place where bros can share genuine MRs. Sharing is caring.
Old 20-04-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post

Good to see bros share view points nicely and make this forum a better place where bros can share genuine MRs. Sharing is caring.
Agree that bro qwertysbfsg has been contributing legit FRs too, but perhaps that is also why readers get excited coz what he wrote likely is true lol.

Anyway also take the chance to advise us all never to write stuff like "this ML so good actually she no need FN/BJ" or "she can easily charge higher".. please just DON'T, even if you genuinely feel so. By all means for your own session tell her no need strip, no need BJ then tip heavily. But don't announce here the ML don't need to do more, coz we all know news here escalate FAST. So please don't plant any ideas in her mind that she has attained legendary status and can start charging more while doing less. It's basically slapping ourselves.
Old 20-04-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Thanks @derrickboy, @Johndick and @cheongster_11 for your constructive suggestions and trust in me. I have amended accordingly.
Old 20-04-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks @derrickboy, @Johndick and @cheongster_11 for your constructive suggestions and trust in me. I have amended accordingly.
no worry bro @qwertysbfsg
We are all here to help each other.
Not here to bring each other down.
Especially more so when you have been contributing legit MRs
Sharing is caring continue to share your good MRs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1