The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
AdmiralR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

I’ll be in Vientiene this weekend if anyone else is around as will be there solo .

Also any tips much appreciated
Old 21-05-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

So didn’t seek out anything in Vientiene in the end but did in Luang Prabang. Heard reports it was more difficult and quieter but managed a 50% success rate.

Went to one massage place on the road parallel to the Mekong, was quiet and many girls there, as I walked it one jumped up and was assigned to me. No choice but she was cute. Head to the massage area and as it was quiet had a private room, at busier times more a curtain joint. Opted for oil massage and massage starts off decent enough but a few nice strokes in inner thigh brushing along the man downstairs so knew where we were going, eventually flip over and towel slides mostly off and she’s working the legs, again nice strokes in and around inner thigh before she asks if I want special. Finished me off with a nice HJ and she seemed surprised by the force of the cum. All came to 300k, don’t know if pricy cause had no benchmark for Laos.

Second place two nights later further down the street, place had similar vibe but immediately wasn’t so keen on the only girl available, went upstairs and similar set up. Massage was terrible and thought maybe so bad cause focus was going to be elsewhere but nope, offered nothing, but in fairness wasn’t even hard as she was so bad.

All in all mixed bag.
Old 21-05-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralR View Post
but a few nice strokes in inner thigh brushing along the man downstairs so knew where we were going, ...again nice strokes in and around inner thigh ....

All came to 300k, don’t know if pricy cause had no benchmark for Laos.
This is the beauty of Laos😁😂
It's hard to gauge which MPs has extras and most of the time it comes down to these kind of pointers during the massage itself. Kind of intriguing for the adventurer, but can be disappointing when you're really after an outright FJ/BJ.
300k in Luang Prabhang is kind of fair. Similar rate in Vientiane too.
Old 21-05-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
4noluck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
LP Recon Part 1

I am in LP for about a week and did some recon. I checked for the chicken farm on 3 different road around manomai road around the following GPS coordinate. I checked around 3pm and 8pm with no success. Any suggestions of new chicken farm area?
19.8747009, 102.1243532
19.8746713, 102.1251079
19.8739344, 102.1248575

Previously people stated they had success from Villa Muangswa by asking reception but when I went they stated they don't do massage.
19.8794194, 102.1313524

The most likely guarantee place I found so far in near the stadium called Vietnamese Karaoke/Massage Stadium on Google maps but place is called BoBo Lao Massage
I only inquired but didn't partake yet. I didn't negotiate but they quoted me 600k for viet.
19.8725306, 102.1324981
Old 21-05-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
It's hard to gauge which MPs has extras and most of the time it comes down to these kind of pointers during the massage itself. Kind of intriguing for the adventurer, but can be disappointing when you're really after an outright FJ/BJ.
Yes because if anything I was looking for the release more on the second night and alas nothing happened. But was happy with what I got the first night, cannot complain
Old 21-05-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Yes because if anything I was looking for the release more on the second night and alas nothing happened. But was happy with what I got the first night, cannot complain
Old 21-05-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
4noluck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralR View Post
So didn’t seek out anything in Vientiene in the end but did in Luang Prabang. Heard reports it was more difficult and quieter but managed a 50% success rate.

Went to one massage place on the road parallel to the Mekong, was quiet and many girls there, as I walked it one jumped up and was assigned to me. No choice but she was cute. Head to the massage area and as it was quiet had a private room, at busier times more a curtain joint. Opted for oil massage and massage starts off decent enough but a few nice strokes in inner thigh brushing along the man downstairs so knew where we were going, eventually flip over and towel slides mostly off and she’s working the legs, again nice strokes in and around inner thigh before she asks if I want special. Finished me off with a nice HJ and she seemed surprised by the force of the cum. All came to 300k, don’t know if pricy cause had no benchmark for Laos.

Second place two nights later further down the street, place had similar vibe but immediately wasn’t so keen on the only girl available, went upstairs and similar set up. Massage was terrible and thought maybe so bad cause focus was going to be elsewhere but nope, offered nothing, but in fairness wasn’t even hard as she was so bad.

All in all mixed bag.

Thanks for the report.
Do you mind providing the coordinates or name of place on Google maps?
Old 22-05-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: LP Recon Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4noluck View Post
place is called BoBo Lao Massage
I only inquired but didn't partake yet. I didn't negotiate but they quoted me 600k for viet.
19.8725306, 102.1324981
I remember seeing BoBo Lao Massage mentioned in some Chinese forum more than once a few months ago. Those forums also mentioned that Luang Prabang is no fun anymore.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1