The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-06-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 690 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Sharing my JG and Massage journey this month:

SLG - Mia - My regular JG & massage MILF for 3 years. RTM once this month and she never disappoint - Looks: 6/10, JG: 9/10, Massage 9/10, Service 7/10

SLG - Ke Le - First time tried her and RTM 2 times liao. Service only gets better and a rare chio MILF who have skill - Looks 8/10, JG: 10/10 (rating her better than Legendary Soda on my 2nd visit), Massage 8/10 (surprisingly this is good too), Service 10/10 (Really must try)

SBC - Mindy - 2nd visit to this chio bu. I maintain my tools at least 3-4 times a month with diff ML and Mindy is one of them. Her Looks: 9/10 and JG is 10/10. That all no hanky panky with this lady, no sensual no hj just pure JG

SBC - You You - 1st time tried her and hmmmm Milf lo (almost granny type le) so dont expect so much. Location is a Spa and bedok area. She allow me to suck her neh neh during sensual and her JG is those stroking kind so... Looks 5/10, JG 6/10 and her plus point is her attitude 9/10 (able to chit chat well).
For all bros here, the reasons why I am into JG because of these benefits. My first encounter was with Legendary Soda and Xiao Han (rtc) they do JG and FJ somemore. My sex performance did show great improvement and most importantly solve my urine issue. Nowadays is really hard to find ML with good JG skill and still can touch touch them and release. But normally I will FJ my gf or go geylang settle.. IMHO JG still a form of "massage" just that it focus on our small head.
https://mymantrasg.com/juagen-benefit/
Old 21-06-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
oysteromelete1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ting-zi-massage/

Just tried Ting Zi

Message her quite last minute, she accepted my booking, drove down.

Plenty of parking in the area, MRT seems to be nearby.

Wasn't expecting much, but when open the door, wah I think she's a beauty IMO. Long hair, sexy sleeping gown. I think I'm in love alr.

Massage - nth to shout about, nth special press here press there (But who cares right)

Sensual - Quite vanilla, nth fancy. Probably is her looks that gets me off.

Can Zhut,probably a B cup, not suitable for boobs lover, roaming south is out.

Sharing my FR, YMMV.
Old 21-06-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosagat View Post
Before you read more, please don't zap me as I don't have any ill intentions to any of the MLs.

I just feel that standards are long gone from the good old days.
Have been quietly chionging and have never felt any urge to write any FRs because everything is just so mundane these days.
Perhaps bros are more easily satisfied these days with the average service.

It seems like nowadays a pretty face/body will result in good FRs already.

Hence prettier girls can just get away with bare minimum services.

The last real experience I had where I genuinely want to RTM was Nicole but sadly she has RTC.

Even my latest visits to An An these days just feel a bit off - she has lost enthusiasm.

Other than that, its just copy and paste of Vanilla MLs that look not too bad with commercial feels and bare minimum. Come on, the FRs now rate sensual as good so long as the ML lie beside you and lick your nipple which is the basic come on. (They aren't bad, but I don't have any urge to RTM at all - Avocado, vanilla Yi Yi, even Fairy I don't feel like she's anywhere near the cream of the crop)

Maybe we are evolving into a gentlemen's society now, where is the wild and passionate MLs that we once had?

Everytime I see RV Momo post something on Wechat, I can't help but hope one day a ML of her calibre will return to our shores again.

Any gems I am missing out on that is a good all-rounder (looks, service, sensual, GFE)....
I've dropped a few regular MLs because of the same reason. No more excitement or standard dropping drastically after more than 5 RTMs. Some even asked me to dress up at 45 mins mark cos next customer reached carpark already.
Old 21-06-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Just curious Bros here affected by the ML location for first visit or RTM?
Though I drive but dislike going to Novena, Orchard, North and West area.
Like to share?
As a foot soldier, I dislike JC, RV and Balestier.

Quote:
Before you read more, please don't zap me as I don't have any ill intentions to any of the MLs.

Have been quietly chionging and have never felt any urge to write any FRs because everything is just so mundane these days.
If u read my past couple of MRs, you are not alone. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 21-06-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

Sorry ah, RV means what? And when people say area B, they mean balestier?
Old 21-06-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of
Quote:

Who is RV? Please share I work nearby and good for me during lunch
Old 21-06-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Balestier is alright, if you take bus there are many bus stops there, not sure about RV but i agree with JC, that whole stretch there practically has zero bus stops...oh and another place that i hate is that famous hill...
Old 21-06-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:

It seems like nowadays a pretty face/body will result in good FRs already.

Hence prettier girls can just get away with bare minimum services.

The last real experience I had where I genuinely want to RTM was Nicole but sadly she has RTC.

Even my latest visits to An An these days just feel a bit off - she has lost enthusiasm.

Other than that, its just copy and paste of Vanilla MLs that look not too bad with commercial feels and bare minimum. Come on, the FRs now rate sensual as good so long as the ML lie beside you and lick your nipple which is the basic come on. (They aren't bad, but I don't have any urge to RTM at all - Avocado, vanilla Yi Yi, even Fairy I don't feel like she's anywhere near the cream of the crop)

Maybe we are evolving into a gentlemen's society now, where is the wild and passionate MLs that we once had?

Everytime I see RV Momo post something on Wechat, I can't help but hope one day a ML of her calibre will return to our shores again.

Any gems I am missing out on that is a good all-rounder (looks, service, sensual, GFE)....
I think you and some bros here are missing the point. Personally I didn't feel there is any drop in standard, but our expectations increased. A pretty face is just a start, and at least we did not enter the door to see some ugly fugly that is totally different from the pictures. Whether that pretty face can do more than just a pretty face, it is all individual. Some definitely can and they become legend after they leave.

Your good old days are which era? My good old days are early 2000s, and even late 90s. Marina South Dragon Spa type. And in those days, there are also hits and misses. It is also through MRs in the forum that we step on less landmines. Nothing has changed.

No bros will go into details of sensual nowadays, because too many bros will literally take that and expects more. And bro, seriously, the gem is usually self discovery. Somebody's gem is probably not your gem to begin with. And for the all rounder gem, you probably also have to pay a premium for it.
Old 21-06-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeeeds View Post
Bro, just FYI, the lady has been advertising on other sites for full, for $130. I didn’t expect her to dish out good massage, good info 👍🏻
I actually did chat with her during our session. She's new and was misled by the agent that she would not have business if she doesn't provide FJ. Like most new arrivals, she's worried that she might suffer heavy losses and have to return home heavily in debt. She much prefers to stick to massage and prostrate maintenance. I suggested that perhaps she could consider lowering her prices and offer massage/prostrate maintenance only; the lower prices might help to attract more customers. She said she'd give it consideration.
Old 21-06-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I actually did chat with her during our session. She's new and was misled by the agent that she would not have business if she doesn't provide FJ. Like most new arrivals, she's worried that she might suffer heavy losses and have to return home heavily in debt. She much prefers to stick to massage and prostrate maintenance. I suggested that perhaps she could consider lowering her prices and offer massage/prostrate maintenance only; the lower prices might help to attract more customers. She said she'd give it consideration.
Yeah apparently when they first arrive, some agents like to mislead them into thinking that they have to go FN, shower with customers(even for massage) and provide FJ which is good for the customers but bad for them, and after awhile they wisen up as they start learning what the norm is like over here.

Last edited by Ivysaw; 21-06-2023 at 09:39 PM.
Old 21-06-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xi-yue-massage/

Commando pochinki reporting for duty!

Kind of reminds me of Younna, pre milf, service orientated.
Looks around 20-30% discount from the over ps photos.
Willing to learn and has decent techniques for bbbj(YMMV) and HJ.
Want Fast or slow just tell her can liao.

First day here can see abit gan chiong, but definitely not on purpose, just quite overwhelmed by the flow here.

Location not very good, seems like she is waiting for apartment, mention she will be moving in next few days.

Will be adding her into rtm list if craving for a mature woman touch.
Old 21-06-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Sharing my JG and Massage journey this month:

SLG - Mia - My regular JG & massage MILF for 3 years. RTM once this month and she never disappoint - Looks: 6/10, JG: 9/10, Massage 9/10, Service 7/10

SLG - Ke Le - First time tried her and RTM 2 times liao. Service only gets better and a rare chio MILF who have skill - Looks 8/10, JG: 10/10 (rating her better than Legendary Soda on my 2nd visit), Massage 8/10 (surprisingly this is good too), Service 10/10 (Really must try)

SBC - Mindy - 2nd visit to this chio bu. I maintain my tools at least 3-4 times a month with diff ML and Mindy is one of them. Her Looks: 9/10 and JG is 10/10. That all no hanky panky with this lady, no sensual no hj just pure JG

SBC - You You - 1st time tried her and hmmmm Milf lo (almost granny type le) so dont expect so much. Location is a Spa and bedok area. She allow me to suck her neh neh during sensual and her JG is those stroking kind so... Looks 5/10, JG 6/10 and her plus point is her attitude 9/10 (able to chit chat well).
tot previously got some bros said Mindy already pass the shop to another ML because she got injured or something like that ?
Old 21-06-2023, 09:47 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-rui-rui/

Once again, this ml has been mentioned here before. Will leave my mr here to share my experience with her.

I have been trying to contact another ml but just couldn't get any reply so it sent me into a panic mode. Was my number being blacklisted by any ml in the complex dB system? Was my number no longer able to send sms? Do I have to change my number? These troubled me for a few days so I decided to my luck and contact this ml who has been one of my targets (failed miserably to contact her previously as my number was not in their db) knowing there is a 50-50 chance of even getting a reply. And with a stroke of luck, she actually replied. Decided to give her a try since god knows when will my work will pile up again.

It was a comfortable walking distance from the mrt and not really far from my office so was good for me to disappear from work for a while. There are spots to have food but I was not there for that. The location was really a different type from the mls I have been visiting. Really a pleasant surprise for me.

When the door opened, threre she was in shirt and a-line skirt. I was a tad disappointed as she was not wearing glasses. However, the feel of the room somehow jolted a distant memory from my past(queues in the song 那些年). I was brought back to my time in sec 1. My art teacher told us to do a portrait. Most of my classmates drew movie stars, sport stars but I remembered clearly I drew my ideal girl in uniform(of course kana screwed by my teacher because it was not the theme she wanted). She was my art piece that came alive and it warm the cockles in my heart.

She was a demure lady. She really looked pleasant and pretty in my perspective. I was willing to let go of the fact she was not wearing glasses because to me, seeing her somehow made time stop that day.

She was able to talk about a lot of topics. She was one of the less common mls who knows our transport system both in English and mandarin. She was really polite and soft spoken. Really pleasant to talk to.

She is definitely not in the boobs department but what she did later caught me by surprise.

The massage proceeded with a blanket over me. Not the strong massage but enough to ease me into the next part.

This is where things got interesting. I shall highlight a few portions. It is better you experience it yourself.

Her pacing was really good. It was not rushed and a good build up to the climax. I really appreciate it.

I do not know whether it was that day but while she does not have big assets, I don't know how she do it but when she rubbed her boobs against little me, it got him electrocuted that day.

She was still in her a line skirt during sensual but during the comfortable but stimulating hj finale, with hand up her skirt doing 4G rubbing, she added a bit of teeth to the action. With the sound of a plane that passed by, the deal was sealed.

When I left the door to face the reality of the shitty week to come, I was really glad I made this visit to spend my time with her as it really made my day.

My mr does not do her justice but I can fully appreciate why some bros gave her so much praise. Whether I will rtm, think it is pretty clear cut.

Last edited by rythuno; 22-06-2023 at 07:12 AM.
Old 21-06-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-rui-rui/

She was my art piece that came alive and it warm the cockles in my heart.
Bro are you Jamus lim?
Old 21-06-2023, 10:01 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Bro are you Jamus lim?
Haha no la, that phrase came to me when I thought of her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1