The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
HUAT HUAT HUAT Ah !!!! Hapi new year bro long long time no see
Wow bro...thought you retired already

Heng Ong Huat ah
Old 01-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Hu let the dogs out?
You let yourself out lah. How's your feedback channel to yourself coming along? Found anyone to take pity on you and give you another bowl of wanton noodles yet? Basic $3, no additional char siew or noodles to match your spending. And please eat only 1/2 the noodles cause you can't afford a full session and can only call $80 short time.

20 years of offline and online contribution and all you ever got was one miserable bowl of wanton noodles. ROFL. One thing positive I can say about you is that you work for cheap. Just throw you a bowl of wanton noodles you produce decades of writing. You're worth 1000x less than a Bangla. Not bad returns what. People who never did anything online also got more from OKTs than you. Don't talk about treat you meal. You bring your own food to eat also get f by OKT. Damn poor thing. HAHAHAHA.

Feedback for OKT but no OKT give a fuck about you. What a useless effort. I saw someone suggest Groupon. You better faster go sign up. HAHAHAHA

Why don't you do something really useful for a change and start a save money thread for your Ah Pek buddies and you?

Thank you for your service and support to the Geylang industry. I contribute 10 cents for your bus fare home.

Last edited by gogeylang; 01-02-2019 at 11:53 AM.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
You let yourself put lah. How's your feedback channel to yourself coming along? Found anyone to take pity on you and give you another wanton noodles yet? 20 years of contribution one wanton noodles. One thing positive I can say about you is that you work for cheap. Just throw you a bowl of wanton noodles you produce decades of writing. You're worth 1000x worth less than a Bangla. Not bad returns what. People who never did anything online also got more from OKTs than you. HAHAHAHA. Feedback for OKT but no OKT give a fuck about you. What a useless effort. I saw someone suggest Groupon. You better faster go sign up. HAHAHAHA
Ooh! Hi new clone of MCpeachblossom aka 123hu aka Andrewmp aka haidilao aka many other clones, how many clones you gonna open.

Saw two more of them in the feedback thread - muscleman23 and KSLim

Rather than writing FR to help Geylang, you come up with all these clones to disturb the Geylang threads huh.

Lol.

Is it business at your house is very bad so you came here to disturb the fr writers to balance things out so other houses lost business too?
Old 01-02-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Ooh! Hi new clone of MCpeachblossom aka 123hu aka Andrewmp aka haidilao aka many other clones, how many clones you gonna open.

Saw two more of them in the feedback thread - muscleman23 and KSLim

Rather than writing FR to help Geylang, you come up with all these clones to disturb the Geylang threads huh.

Lol.

Is it business at your house is very bad so you came here to disturb the fr writers to balance things out so other houses lost business too?
Oh Hi Wanton noodles! Which house are you referring to that you want to know if business is bad? Let me know which house you referring to and I can direct you to the person you can make enquiries IN PERSON. How coward?
Old 01-02-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KSLim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bronzegod kor kor, why you call me a clone? i really support you. You fight for those of us on a budget. I think it's very smart of you to call $80 short time. Just shower and move faster also get the same thing, why waste the extra money, right or not? And I also like all your ideas for improvement that we should get for free. It's our right as customer. But you haven't told us which house listen to you and introduced ipad and private viewing room? You're so influential surely at least one additional house follow your idea right?
Old 01-02-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSLim View Post
bronzegod kor kor, why you call me a clone? i really support you. You fight for those of us on a budget. I think it's very smart of you to call $80 short time. Just shower and move faster also get the same thing, why waste the extra money, right or not? And I also like all your ideas for improvement that we should get for free. It's our right as customer. But you haven't told us which house listen to you and introduced ipad and private viewing room? You're so influential surely at least one additional house follow your idea right?
Lol. Thanks for your “support” huh.

Since when do I ever call $80 short time?

I think the last time I did that was when 2038 had that cute Xiao wei but I usually pay $150 unless I’m short of time and need to rush.

That must have been 7 years ago!
Old 01-02-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
Oh Hi Wanton noodles! Which house are you referring to that you want to know if business is bad? Let me know which house you referring to and I can direct you to the person you can make enquiries IN PERSON. How coward?
Hi MCpeachblossom aka 123hu aka Andrewmp aka haidilao aka muscleman23 aka KSLim aka many other clones...

No need to waste time making enquiries in person, when it’s so obvious

Only those with bad business got time to send troll clones in here to disturb others.

If your house business is good, you do not need to come here and make a big mess of the FR threads.

You’ll be quietly counting your money and laughing your way to the bank.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Hi MCpeachblossom aka 123hu aka Andrewmp aka haidilao aka muscleman23 aka KSLim aka many other clones...

No need to waste time making enquiries in person, when it’s so obvious

Only those with bad business got time to send troll clones in here to disturb others.

If your house business is good, you do not need to come here and make a big mess of the FR threads.

You’ll be quietly counting your money and laughing your way to the bank.
Rely on you for info? Aren't you the donkey that supported 1856? According to your business foresight, this kind of house, SUPPORTED BY YOU AND YOUR BUDDIES, sure huat. Turns out you and your buddies no money to support lah. What happened to your shit lists of introducing WL who already gone back? WAHAHAHA.

So which house are you referring to, COWARD? hahahaha...do you need your buddy coward baotohk to hold your hand? The both of you hold hands and call 5 of your Ah Pek buddies along also will never ever grow any balls to say anything to anyone in person. Online kids. Till kingdom come, all you cowards are capable of doing is being online writer. LOL

Don't bluff your admirer you never call $80 lah. Prob with you is you don't remember what you said in the past.

Oei coward, how's your feedback to OKT thread? Earn anymore wanton noodles lately? HAHAHAHA
Old 01-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Lol. Thanks for your “support” huh.

Since when do I ever call $80 short time?

I think the last time I did that was when 2038 had that cute Xiao wei but I usually pay $150 unless I’m short of time and need to rush.

That must have been 7 years ago!
Wow kor kor, you are so good. I see I see, you call $80 when you're in a rush. It's not that you had no money that day. By the way, which house has taken up your ideas for ipad? Please prove your doubters wrong and show them actually you are a very important member of Geylang and so many OKT listen to you. You spend so much effort listing down your fantasies leh. Your speech to ask for feedback so emotional like braveheart. Here comes the saviour of the industry. HAHAHAHA

By the way, for the buffet idea, i think the beehoon should be dedicated to you. Do you prefer black or white bee hoon? I'm sure the OKTs will want to do something special for you. Private room, massage chair, free beehoon and buffet, what other freebies would you like for your in a rush $80? Such a busy man only have 1/2hr. No lah not that I need to save $70, in a rush la. Have you tried bargaining for in a rush 20 mins pricing? HAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-02-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tiny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro has tried yoyo from 1612? Looking for FR before booking next time
Old 01-02-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Thanks. I was electrocuted by her look when i walked out must try after cny
Old 01-02-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello tiny87:

I am not sure why but there seems to be “very few” postings on the L16H12 cat150 PRC thread.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=532725&page=4

Assuming you have tried Yoyo, you can post your reviews there (if you want)!

turgid
Despite very few FR for this house, everytime i go there is a queue. I think their reputation is quite solid.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1669 Shan Shan

After seeing Fei Er and Shan Shan while waiting for Huizi ytd, I’ve been lusting for them. Decided to squeeze in some bonk time in between my errands:

1. Looks / Body
- Pretty 21yr old Sichuan chio fair syt babe, 1.64 m tall on a model slim frame (48kg), but with natural A boobs, eraser yummilicous pinkish brown nips which I spent time licking and teasing, very smooth complexion and youthful skin (youngest in the house & 7 mths younger than the also young Fei Er)
- Hairstyle and look IMO resembles my fav Jap AV actress Mikuni Misaki (don’t flame me if you disagree cos looks are subjective)

2. Service
- Considered ok service as can tell she also tried her best to deliver; she also admitted she’s limited on her services
- Gave me a thorough massage using palms
- Skipped AR as per my request
- Bj (capped per my request) done nicely and very wet cos her saliva kept flowing down my shaft; all the while shiokness accentuated by my fav AV actress
- She’s a very simple, earnest and likeable gal, giggly school gal feel who will laugh over your silly jokes; very GFE somewhat feels like
my secondary 初恋 😍

3. FJ
- She started with cowgal
- Ultra tight pussy and filled her up easily
- Switched to lotus and banged her passionately, from initial lip pecking alowly escalated to some frenching; felt so good to lift her up high on lotus and plonked her down for max mileage thrusting feel; she cummed once from this posture
- Continued pounding and locking her on edge of the bed in rapid deep thrust missionary position while she moaned sweetly and breathlessly; and she cummed again as she arched her body up to DFK me and to enjoy the deep thrusts; now her pussy is so moist and slippery; couldn’t tahan and dive to eat her delicate moist abalone and teased her sensitive pussy further
- Finally switched to doggie, the icing on the cake cos she feels so fucking tight as my hard rod went in and out; stretching in and out her delicate pussy lips; this sight was so erotic I couldnt control and shot all my armies into sheer bliss

After the deed she cuddled up with me despite my hot and sticky body- such a likeable sweetheart.

IMO She’s not the prettiest nor have the best body (top priority usually pretty slim gals with full B boobs) but she is so so simple and likeable.
Will rtf her soon.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 01-02-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Mei Die (MD) , Hse 2033 for the 1st time.

MD is a pretty lass, scoring 7.3/10 in my point system. (Note : 7/10 is considered attractive and satisfies my Look department). Long hair, standing at 1.6 m, 40 kg, medium ridge nose, A size boobs with a tatoo on one lower leg and one at the back of one shoulder.

Her look and petite body attracted me. She said she had already bathed and we hugged, lip kissed and i caressed her small boobs. Then i frenched her without tongue touching. Her teeth safeguarded her tongue and stopped my tongue going in, lol.

Started to bonk her in doggie with body bent and body upright diagonally. Her cunt was tight. So enjoyable to thrust.

Then role model Bro "The Bird" to do the carried her standing fuck position. Thrusted her about 100 plus strokes, felt that not so enjoyable, i switched to LOTUS. This position was much thrilling than the Carried Standing one, lol.

We tried a few other positions. She refused to try the " her body on top and facing the ceiling mirror" and the " doggie with both lying" styles. Not so accomodating to different sex positions as Mei Le and Mei Ling.

However, her tight pussy had made me high and continued to bonk and finally released in missionary. During the fuck session, ocassional lip kissing and no more frenching. She turned her head to the side a few times.
Probably no chemistry with me, sigh.

After sex, she was eager to go bathing. No choice, i smiled to her and told her she could leave.
When she left, still had 21 mins left.

Well, its still an enjoyable bonk with her very tight pussy and petite nice body.

I then pen this FR in the room. Shall now post the FR and then go bathing, lol.

I am very sure Bro " The Bird"' today's experience 100% would be much better than mine, sigh ......haha
Old 01-02-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Mei Die (MD) , Hse 2033 for the 1st time.

MD is a pretty lass, scoring 7.3/10 in my point system. (Note : 7/10 is considered attractive and satisfies my Look department). Long hair, standing at 1.6 m, 40 kg, medium ridge nose, A size boobs with a tatoo on one lower leg and one at the back of one shoulder.

Her look and petite body attracted me. She said she had already bathed and we hugged, lip kissed and i caressed her small boobs. Then i frenched her without tongue touching. Her teeth safeguarded her tongue and stopped my tongue going in, lol.

Started to bonk her in doggie with body bent and body upright diagonally. Her cunt was tight. So enjoyable to thrust.

Then role model Bro "The Bird" to do the carried her standing fuck position. Thrusted her about 100 plus strokes, felt that not so enjoyable, i switched to LOTUS. This position was much thrilling than the Carried Standing one, lol.

We tried a few other positions. She refused to try the " her body on top and facing the ceiling mirror" and the " doggie with both lying" styles. Not so accomodating to different sex positions as Mei Le and Mei Ling.

However, her tight pussy had made me high and continued to bonk and finally released in missionary. During the fuck session, ocassional lip kissing and no more frenching. She turned her head to the side a few times.
Probably no chemistry with me, sigh.

After sex, she was eager to go bathing. No choice, i smiled to her and told her she could leave.
When she left, still had 21 mins left.

Well, its still an enjoyable bonk with her very tight pussy and petite nice body.

I then pen this FR in the room. Shall now post the FR and then go bathing, lol.

I am very sure Bro " The Bird"' today's experience 100% would be much better than mine, sigh ......haha
It’s good that despite our earlier similar 11-to-up-list, we are at different houses.
No cross fire is good

Otherwise the gals after our sessions with them 99.9% will be lousy service.
Now we are similarly on par 10-to-up-list.

My goodness this is going to the wire 😱

But I’ll try to rest during the entire CNY...
Bro, u go ahead and chiong, let me trail you can le 😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1