The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungHunk View Post
i will be there next week and staying in pasig city.
is that far from the mentioned havana, la cafe and so on?
any lao jiaos any tips?
But perhaps you dun have to travel out to party...the girls might approach you in Pasig coz you are a young hunk...
Old 26-07-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
Yes, opposite the hotel you will find Greenbelt. That's where Havana is and next to Havana is Starbucks.

Havana is a famous (or should I say "infamous" ) joint for WG / WLs , all free lance.

But I personally don't have much experience there, so will leave it to the other brudders to tell you more.
Pimps and FLs are all over the place in Greenbelt 3 at nite
Not only in Havana
Those FLs who dun want to spend on drinks will crowd near starbucks
A number are on standing on the pavements in Greenbelt
some are lookers
Old 26-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
YoungHunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
stay pasig ... if gog to MBA in Malante quite far due to the crazy traffic jam. Could be 1 to 1 1/2 hrs

stay pasig ... if gog to makati Havana...probably 30 - 45 mins

stay pasig ... if gog to the KTVs in Quezon area...very near ...< 30 mins

stay pasig ... if gog to pasay EDSA , Area 51 , Universe ... < 20 mins BUT after tabao your girl gog back to pasig is a big hassle due to the heavy traffic from Pasay back to Pasig

so conclusion is that staying in Pasig .... not a really a good location if you want to party
Pasig to MBA after 10pm will need to take 1 hr still??
Old 26-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

actually, even makati to makati (so to speak, say Makati / GB to Makati - Berjaya) can take one hour

Go figure ..

always budget one hour for travel .. as, in worst case, like today morning rain, the traffic can jam up for hours .. Traffic is a horror in Manila ..

And MBC (not MBA) is in Malate - Ermita, and that place can get jammed for no reason ..
Old 26-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pasig to MBA after 10pm will need to take 1 hr still??
I ever travelled before from pasig to MBC at 3pm...it takes me 2 hrs
to and fro .... 4hrs

10 pm should be much better
but from pasay to pasig at 10 pm still 1 hrs plus due to road repair
Old 26-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Samster

Red face Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
I ever travelled before from pasig to MBC at 3pm...it takes me 2 hrs
to and fro .... 4hrs

10 pm should be much better
but from pasay to pasig at 10 pm still 1 hrs plus due to road repair
This is crazy. So I think FL would also be lesss interested to travel far to my hotel for ON. Right?
My objective is to pick up FL for ON in my hotel on pasig. What would be my best bet then???
Old 26-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is crazy. So I think FL would also be lesss interested to travel far to my hotel for ON. Right?
My objective is to pick up FL for ON in my hotel on pasig. What would be my best bet then???
stay in makati
Old 26-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

younghunk: travel so far ? errr . filipinos are used to always going "filipino Time" so 1 to 2 hour is ok .. except those who got spoilt and spook you with ST only deals ..

ON FLs don't care, because, while we spend 100 peso and 200 for taxi, they take FX for 10 peso or 20 .. so .. don't break your head ..

And ..

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/30533/s...9-pounds-luzon
Old 26-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Travel 2 hrs with FLs also has its advantage

can build rapport and establish r/s during the taxi ride. Try to get her into the mood during the ride with some KC. Once reach hotel, volcano will explode...
Tsunami will come next...
Old 26-07-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
actually, even makati to makati (so to speak, say Makati / GB to Makati - Berjaya) can take one hour

Go figure ..

always budget one hour for travel .. as, in worst case, like today morning rain, the traffic can jam up for hours .. Traffic is a horror in Manila ..

And MBC (not MBA) is in Malate - Ermita, and that place can get jammed for no reason ..
Should remove the jeepney and create an efficient bus system
That will lighten the traffic condition
Old 26-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

yup found that out one time when i was at crowne in pasig...no choice becoz banks i had dealings wif v nearby...ended up r&r ard robinsons nxt dr n the QC clubs most of the time...even gals in makati,pasay,malate,ermita cum out straight n ask for more pera for transport...

but late at nite i found quite fast for obvious reasons...late nite means after midnight

ps. no more Ms Universe...
Quote:
stay pasig ... if gog to pasay EDSA , Area 51 , Universe ... < 20 mins BUT after tabao your girl gog back to pasig is a big hassle due to the heavy traffic from Pasay back to Pasig

so conclusion is that staying in Pasig .... not a really a good location if you want to party
Old 26-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
yup found that out one time when i was at crowne in pasig...no choice becoz banks i had dealings wif v nearby...ended up r&r ard robinsons nxt dr n the QC clubs most of the time...even gals in makati,pasay,malate,ermita cum out straight n ask for more pera for transport...

but late at nite i found quite fast for obvious reasons...late nite means after midnight

ps. no more Ms Universe...
Ortigas Ave is worst...you see the car on the road outside and it takes 15 mins for the car to reach the lobby.

The design of the road doesn't cater for the sheer number of cars
Old 26-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Travel 2 hrs with FLs also has its advantage

can build rapport and establish r/s during the taxi ride. Try to get her into the mood during the ride with some KC. Once reach hotel, volcano will explode...
Tsunami will come next...
Bro nice.. I will definitely come back with some fr.. Can't waittt
Old 26-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ortigas Ave is worst...you see the car on the road outside and it takes 15 mins for the car to reach the lobby.

The design of the road doesn't cater for the sheer number of cars
Fuck it, sorry for the harsh words, but except girls, and girls, nothing else is for human consumption in Manila

head out of Manila, far far, and you are in a better world
Old 26-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Fuck it, sorry for the harsh words, but except girls, and girls, nothing else is for human consumption in Manila

head out of Manila, far far, and you are in a better world
dun condemn so chiaklat lah
some local dishes quite nice
find KFC better than Jollibee
tuna sisig quite good too...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1