The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 23
The Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Thai Amulets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanker10
Hi Bro,

Thank you so much.

Cheers,

Hi bro,

You are most welcome ~
Old 17-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
wanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Thai Amulets...

Hi All,

I had recently bought a Somdej amulet. Any problem wearing it together with Khun Paen?

The somdej I got was said to be from Wat Rakang (with a "bell" mark at the back of the amulet) & it cost S$50. Really from Wat Rakang?

Cheers,
Old 17-04-2006, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tvmsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm surprise, u guys actually believe in buying amulets n 1 amulet costs more than 100 dollars. Errrr I thought u can never afford to "buy"?? Amazing, some even buy various amulets n keep them as if it is a treasure... Some even go all the way to look for the particular amulet, which he believes to be very "real".

A question to ask, so those pay high price for so called "limited edition" which u bought n those of u actually bought a amulet for a few dollars n go to the temple pray n chant. The "limited edition" gives you better protection??
Old 17-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xunyicao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually its best that u dun wear somdej with khun paen..
if u like khun paen, perhaps u can get a takrut with khun paen katha and heart verses..
Old 17-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
bloke is Cool - loads of Potential

OasisG :
Noted. Thx...
Old 17-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
suckcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OasisG
Hi Wanker,
Who did u bought the Wat Rakang somdej from? anyway, $50 is consider to be quite a gd catch if the price u r paying for is of a new batch, so i reckon is fine, also, always remember Somdej is of higher rank, so always wear Somdej at the centre, by the side u can wear Khun Paeng or Roop. unless u have Chinnaraj, than Chinnaraj should be in centre, Somdej be side by side of Khun Paeng. guess u should know that wearing of amulet is odd no. rite? 1,3,5 etc..
bro, cannot wear even number meh??
Old 17-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sex0l0gy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by xunyicao
actually its best that u dun wear somdej with khun paen..
if u like khun paen, perhaps u can get a takrut with khun paen katha and heart verses..

Y cannot wear somdej with Khun Paen... I am wearing Sothan, Somdej and Khun Paen... I had seek a monk advice when I bought all these amulet frm Thailand.. And there is not problem with these arrangement...
Old 18-04-2006, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 19
KTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud of

hi all bros out there,
i have been a collector and believer of these thai amulets since i was 13... cos many of my friends were wearing these... want to share a story of my own. when i was 17 my mum in a fit of anger threw away my necklace of 5 amulets consisting of a kumantong, kongping, soon teh, chinana, and pakawan.

not long after she threw them inside a dustbin choot i was charged with rioting under sec 147 of singapore law. then i was sentenced to 2 years and 6 strokes of the cane. until now i still believe she caused my sentence to be so heavy.

although i do not blame her, i strongly believe the powers that genuine amulets hold. some of u might have heard of gan, a god with its cap slanting one way. my friend used to worship it, offering it with his own blood. i strongly advise all brothers to have anything to do with "gan"! it is a highly "xie" god and not to be taken lightly! one day he just snapped and threw himself off a building. he had a history of mental illness with voices telling him to do bad things.

as many of u know, most pai kia carry 3 or more amulets with them always... however this concept must change. i now believe that we should not do bad things and hope the gods will protect us. this is wrong. if u carry a kuman with a moneybag and hope to win when gambling, good luck to u. but if u are a businessman and carry a soon teh ur business will definely prosper, which is why many businessman doing "jiak tor" and not "pian tor" will carry soon teh with them.

sorry for the poor translations of the amulets names, if u all are not clear i can maybe look for the correct spellings of the amulets.
Old 18-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Cummingliao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTV siao
hi all bros out there,
i have been a collector and believer of these thai amulets since i was 13... cos many of my friends were wearing these... want to share a story of my own. when i was 17 my mum in a fit of anger threw away my necklace of 5 amulets consisting of a kumantong, kongping, soon teh, chinana, and pakawan.

not long after she threw them inside a dustbin choot i was charged with rioting under sec 147 of singapore law. then i was sentenced to 2 years and 6 strokes of the cane. until now i still believe she caused my sentence to be so heavy.

although i do not blame her, i strongly believe the powers that genuine amulets hold. some of u might have heard of gan, a god with its cap slanting one way. my friend used to worship it, offering it with his own blood. i strongly advise all brothers to have anything to do with "gan"! it is a highly "xie" god and not to be taken lightly! one day he just snapped and threw himself off a building. he had a history of mental illness with voices telling him to do bad things.

as many of u know, most pai kia carry 3 or more amulets with them always... however this concept must change. i now believe that we should not do bad things and hope the gods will protect us. this is wrong. if u carry a kuman with a moneybag and hope to win when gambling, good luck to u. but if u are a businessman and carry a soon teh ur business will definely prosper, which is why many businessman doing "jiak tor" and not "pian tor" will carry soon teh with them.

sorry for the poor translations of the amulets names, if u all are not clear i can maybe look for the correct spellings of the amulets.
If all these amulets really work, Thailand won't be in such a political mess now, neither will there be any poor and sick people around. There will be no war and conflicts. The list goes on...
Old 18-04-2006, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Hello KtV Siao

firstly
Judging the jail terms sentenced to u was not the reason when the amulet was thrown by your mum. This heavy sentence was ordered down because of your act of foolishness( rioting )

Secondly
you claim your friend associated with Ngan and later junped down from the house is ridiculious and nonsense. I have been praying for years and got wealth and gers all the way.

thirdly
who teach him to pray with blood and from what i know is nonsense.
does he know how to pray ?
does he know how to worshipp?
and does he know what he is praying is factory make toy.

Real original Ngan come from ayuttiya !!!!!!!!! and there is left or right pointed head

is business man who make it commercial to let people buy
left pointed head for 4d wealth
righted pointed head for carrer luck
red eye for gers luck

but one thing for sure Ngan do not come cheap.
Old 18-04-2006, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
wanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Thai Amulets...

Quote:
Hi Wanker,
Who did u bought the Wat Rakang somdej from? anyway, $50 is consider to be quite a gd catch if the price u r paying for is of a new batch, so i reckon is fine, also, always remember Somdej is of higher rank, so always wear Somdej at the centre, by the side u can wear Khun Paeng or Roop. unless u have Chinnaraj, than Chinnaraj should be in centre, Somdej be side by side of Khun Paeng. guess u should know that wearing of amulet is odd no. rite? 1,3,5 etc..

Hi Bro,

The somdej i got is from the shop at simpang bedok just outside the thai temple. I think the name is "Yin Dee". I saw it from the showcase. There are a few more (Wat Rakang) & also some from LP Pern. The one I got was made in CE2537. He told me my somdej is 12 years old. Is it true that all Wat Rakang amulet comes with a blue bell mark at the back of the amulet?

I am wearing a Phra Prom amulet which is on my necklace. Therefore, I wear the somdej & khun paen on a clip.

Cheers,
Old 18-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
bloke is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro, wearing of even number is not allow as of what i know from the monks from Bangkok. for what reason, i will try to find out why & let u know. but always remember, KumanTong, Yin Tong is meant to be kept in the pocket but not wear on neck.
Hi OasisG :

Kindly advice again... as u've mentioned above, how about an amulet of Khun Pean with 2 wives (front) & behind the amulet is Yin Tong??? So these amulet can pin on my shirt?

Thanx in advance.
Old 18-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Thai Amulets...

this is Kun paeng and behind ku man tong, is the lastest desgin which cost $25. u can get it easily. changi village there a nun going around with a pot selling such amulets !
Old 18-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Cummingliao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
For Bro Cummingliao, i am just saying this in my point of view, Thailand politics isn't messy due to the faith of buddhism, it's the person mind that creating such a chaotic situation. let's take Sondhi Limkunthong for example. it is his jealousy that get his head for spearing such rallies, maybe is or maybe not Taksin is corrupt or not, we wouldn't know. but for sure i know that all monks & buddhist has also pray for peace in their country.
I hope that what i have said here offended any bros here. Cheers!

OasisG
Actually, my point is we shouldn't take these amulets so seriously, as what some of the guys in here do. However, I do agree that the main purpose of wearing an amulet or a religious penchant is to have a peace of mind. I'm all for it, but if one's intention is to generate more wealth and women through wearing these amulets, then it's all damn crappy to me. Simply nonsense... and yes I don't believe in spells and 'tong kao' too. If someone can prove it, please do let me know and I am willing to pay tens of thousands as long as it works, so that I can use it to kill Osama or George W. Bush, whichever side that can pay me more. Or maybe I'll kill them both, and get the monetary rewards from both sides. I will be a freaking rich man by then, probably the richest man in Singapore. Hahaahaaa...
Old 18-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 19
KTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud of

hi bro happpy,
while i do not disagree that my foolishness and playfulness when i was young caused what happened to me, i also believe that ignorant disposal of these amulets will bring bad luck. it is common knowledge and too many facts to prove otherwise. but my case is over and served so long ago, i prefer to put it behind me.

my opinion on phra ngan or "gan" as i know it still stands, i cannot forget wad happened to my friend even so many years have passed. u said my friend's ngan is a factory made toy and he did not know how to pray with it. he obtained it from a well known temple in thailand and from what i know its an original from long po in. i do not know how he came up with the blood offering but me and my friends have been into these thailand gods for a long time, so please don't make such a insulting statement. i am always open to opinions as i myself know that my knowledge of these are limited to what i gather from my friends and visits to temples, so please don't be offended by what i say now.

bro cummingliao,
to each his own believes, since u are here, why not learn with an open mind? there are many things on earth which we cannot explain. if u say that about thailand, isn't it more ridiculous when the country that Christ came from is always in war or some turmoil? NOTE: I AM NOT AGAINT CHRISTIANITY I JUST WANT TO STATE A POINT.

to all bros,
i am at a loss for words to correctly name some of the items in my collection, can any1 help me with it? how do u classify these "siam put" in english? and "tan ga" and the cling sound when u shake some amulets? how about buddha statues? like the san ka zai 1 at the front door of the redhill "siam bio". and phra kit (hope i spell it correct) what is it classify as? many thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1