The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-10-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
What makes messages suspicious though? I usually start off by asking where they're located before deciding on the time slot to book, coz I also need to account for travelling time.

Hasn't failed me so far, and most MLs who checked my number said I have good records of being on time, nice guy, etc.
Yea I mean same here. I have a standard way of asking politely just to let them know I need to account for traveling most girls are ok with me.
So so far I don’t think any will blacklist me for not booking with them eventually cos sometimes… really timing buay gum they too busy or end up really lost interest after moving on.
Old 08-10-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
What makes messages suspicious though? I usually start off by asking where they're located before deciding on the time slot to book, coz I also need to account for travelling time.

Hasn't failed me so far, and most MLs who checked my number said I have good records of being on time, nice guy, etc.
Don't need to take those kinds of comments too seriously. I ALWAYS ask them for a more precise location first and make the appoinment on a subsequent day. Makes sense if you think about.
Old 08-10-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Ruan Ruan recently,

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

Location: 6/10 B area. extremely small development with only 22 units, although there is no security guard, i did bump into the residents when going in and out.

Looks: 7/10 look like picture but add 10years to it

Body: 8/10 nice shaped boobs to hold

Massage: 5/10 most of the time is 1 hand massage although she is not using the phone.

Catbath: 4/10 boring up and down motion with 0 sound effect

Overall: 3/10 prolly the worst session of the year

RTF: no!!!

i visited her based of her past positive MR but did not turn out positive for me.

she is quiet and only reply to my questions. maybe i catch her on a bad day. sensual is far from enjoyable, short nipple licking and she lay beside you using 1 hand to play with your didi.

in out prolly about 45mins.

above is purely based on my experience at the point of massage. one's meat is other poison. hope i did anger any WK.

more interested in her room mate though.

any idea?
Old 08-10-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
All these are, as rightly mentioned off menu privileges that regulars enjoy with their regular MLs.

I’m surprised the ML has not requested for the removal of the post given the number of LIVE reporters in this thread and the fact that quite easy to ID out the bro unless of course she swims with everyone else.
Sometimes bros forgot that very personal 'storytelling' is not exactly for this thread. Ego outburst and needs to be kept in check. Usually those MRs that shares off menu items will dampen my desire to go visit them.

Finally completed my last visit to AnQi today. A little sad she will be leaving soon. I am often a little emotional when an ML that clicks with me leaves, just like Longnu, Tian Niu etc. Will have to spend some time to find an ML to fill that gap. Natalie has moved up my list but she is just so hard to book.
Old 08-10-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone knows when is baby coming back?
Old 08-10-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post

i visited her based of her past positive MR but did not turn out positive for me.
Aiyo bro, previous MR already mentioned she is very green. Definitely needs guidance and for bros who prefer the greener ML. In my first visit, I did asked how she initiate in her previous relationships, she said she never initiate before. I was still hoping she use that feeling to service bros. Was a little dumbfounded and could only advise her to learn quick. At least she is willing to learn so give her time and revisit at a later stage if you prefer more experienced ML.
Old 08-10-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kenneth901114 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

Guys, in and out 30min..sensual-0…
Old 09-10-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

any idea?
Roommate is xiaoxi, mentioned before so can do a search for which one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
anyone knows when is baby coming back?
Midweek probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth901114 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

Guys, in and out 30min..sensual-0…
Can't roam south at all?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 09-10-2023, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!
Quote:

Location: 6/10 B area. extremely small development with only 22 units, although there is no security guard, i did bump into the residents when going in and out.

Massage: 5/10 most of the time is 1 hand massage although she is not using the phone.

she is quiet and only reply to my questions. maybe i catch her on a bad day. sensual is far from enjoyable, short nipple licking and she lay beside you using 1 hand to play with your didi.

above is purely based on my experience at the point of massage. one's meat is other poison. hope i did anger any WK.

any idea?
Her roommate https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiao-xi-massage/
Visited her before. Compared to your review, xiao Xi's service is better, but not good enough for me come again.
Old 09-10-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
k1v2h3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

any idea?
Thanks for the review brother was thinking to try her, dodge a bullet sia
Old 09-10-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
k1v2h3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fellow cheongsters,

-amy
-W
-yiyi
-pei qi

if you able to pick one to visit today which one will you pick?
Couldn't make up my mind
Old 09-10-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberrytea View Post
2) https://sglonelyguy-27.com/fei-fei-massage/
Looks: 7/10 Would say look very similar her video
Body: 7.5/10
Massage: 8.5/10 this is where she shines, her massage is really good
Sensual: 8.5/10 get FN, roam south, and she will go all out 2 please and listen to your instructions. i actually cant wait to visit her again + for the price of $110? pretty worth it if im in the area
Here's a man who lucked out and found one of the best service oriented gals in SG.

I really miss Fei Fei and wanna visit her soon... but pocket a bit light recently...
Old 09-10-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

any idea?
Dam all the positive reviews made it sound like shes worth it , was trying very hard to make an appointment now guess need to think twice.
Old 09-10-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

any idea?
Unfortunately I have to second this bro here.
In and out 30 mins for me.
Some bro mention got HDLY but none for me.
Try to catch some small talk but only answers my small talk with 1 line.
Totally no mood to stay after shooting.
Looks really need to discount quite abit.

Last edited by Javabeans; 09-10-2023 at 05:31 PM.
Old 09-10-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Aiyo bro, previous MR already mentioned she is very green. Definitely needs guidance and for bros who prefer the greener ML. In my first visit, I did asked how she initiate in her previous relationships, she said she never initiate before. I was still hoping she use that feeling to service bros. Was a little dumbfounded and could only advise her to learn quick. At least she is willing to learn so give her time and revisit at a later stage if you prefer more experienced ML.
the previous MR give me a high expectation. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1v2h3 View Post
Thanks for the review brother was thinking to try her, dodge a bullet sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Dam all the positive reviews made it sound like shes worth it , was trying very hard to make an appointment now guess need to think twice.
every people experience will be different, my MR is just a reference.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1