The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
warrens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by limsuhup View Post
Ya Don't mind being carrot lah, the most important thing is happy n enjoy the adventurous. Not much different convert to SGD, don't be so calculative ah.
It's not about being calculative. Don't spoil the market for other bros. Should b very obvious every msg parkour put tbh300 for 2 hours. Even in hotel spa also have this pricing. So seriously, don't b carrot head again for the sake of other bros.
Old 26-08-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya Don't mind being carrot lah, the most important thing is happy n enjoy the adventurous. Not much different convert to SGD, don't be so calculative ah.
If u don't mind being a carrot, then u don't even have to come into this thread for tips and advices. Roberts can enjoy anywhere and everywhere!
Spoil market
Old 26-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 16
limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!

Cool down cool down, in the first place when asked for advice everybody keep silent and tell me go to try myself, after tried and try to share with everybody,
suddenly all like a expert in hatyai and when talk abt calculative, even more comments.
So many experts here how i going to spoil the market, i just a small fly in hatyai, and i really very humble to read all the comments, thanks for all the bros.
Old 26-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrens View Post
It's not about being calculative. Don't spoil the market for other bros. Should b very obvious every msg parkour put tbh300 for 2 hours. Even in hotel spa also have this pricing. So seriously, don't b carrot head again for the sake of other bros.
Dun spoil market? U think he alone can spoil the whole of hatyai market? Its ok if he learn, who nv being a carrot head before? I also always kena carrot by hotel receptionists but i nv see them up the room price..55555.. even the mahoots with baby elephant come ask me for carrot, but i give them eat sugar canes 55555..juz kidding la..
Old 26-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
Dhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Cool down cool down, in the first place when asked for advice everybody keep silent and tell me go to try myself, after tried and try to share with everybody,
suddenly all like a expert in hatyai and when talk abt calculative, even more comments.
So many experts here how i going to spoil the market, i just a small fly in hatyai, and i really very humble to read all the comments, thanks for all the bros.

Bro.. i support you. i up you. cos you did good.

to other bros whom like to think of people paying more expensive as carrot head or sabo market spoilers. go fuck yourself.

we dont go hapcai on weekly basis. we dont even know much. to contribute is a quality rare you would find these days in sammy. so stop flaming or criticizing.

it is not like he kena chop until one piece one piece. pay abit of school fees and experience something first hand... thats the fun for exploring tiobo?

anyway... good bad all subjective.. next time i go .. i will try out this level 7 lee gardens. see if can fish SYT go my room and ram or not.. haha.
Old 29-08-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thxs so much for ur pts, will return u soon.. anyone going to hatyai tis weekends? I will b there for a less den 24 hrs stay there lol... staying in sakura( hotels surrounding Lee Garden Plaza all fully book), will b going to dome exclusive club to take a look... will write short fr regarding price, wls n LDs..
Old 29-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Thxs so much for ur pts, will return u soon.. anyone going to hatyai tis weekends? I will b there for a less den 24 hrs stay there lol... staying in sakura( hotels surrounding Lee Garden Plaza all fully book), will b going to dome exclusive club to take a look... will write short fr regarding price, wls n LDs..
Only 24 hrs?? If longer, I might join u there Nothing much to do in BKK, want to go look see look see.... been donkey yrs since I last stepped into Hatyai.
Old 29-08-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Only 24 hrs?? If longer, I might join u there Nothing much to do in BKK, want to go look see look see.... been donkey yrs since I last stepped into Hatyai.
Oh Bro naemlo, i arrive Saturday afternoon from Singapore, back on Sunday.. need to go temple for some matters... is a rush trip, mayb other time ok...
Old 29-08-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh Bro naemlo, i arrive Saturday afternoon from Singapore, back on Sunday.. need to go temple for some matters... is a rush trip, mayb other time ok...
Wow which temple? I am thinking of going Wat Chang Hai from there
Old 29-08-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow which temple? I am thinking of going Wat Chang Hai from there
I go to Hatyai Nezha temple... lol
Old 29-08-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Roger... Next trip..
Old 29-08-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Congrats..... how much Nezha let you strike?
Old 29-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Congrats..... how much Nezha let you strike?
55555..seem like many know y we go nezha temple 5555. i been there for almost 4 yrs.. i lose count 55555.. well, doesnt mean tat u only go there when u strike la... i juz go pay a respect n donate some rices n cements only hehe
Old 29-08-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
55555..seem like many know y we go nezha temple 5555. i been there for almost 4 yrs.. i lose count 55555.. well, doesnt mean tat u only go there when u strike la... i juz go pay a respect n donate some rices n cements only hehe
Which part of Hatyai is this Nezha temple located? I oso want to donate
But I have heard from my Thai friends not to donate rice as they have excess stockpiles of it rotting away in the warehouses. They tell me to donate building materials or baby milk powder instead.
Old 29-08-2014, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bring me also leh,

Bro tomoro safe trip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1