The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 27-10-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Sultan

"Stand By Bed"..
Old 27-10-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester999 View Post
Was running errands nearby just now so go see see JSP.

2nd flr, 3nr flr all NOTHING.

4th flr, i had the shock of my life when i went up by escalator and saw a group of ah mahs (6 or so) sitting at one corner like guard duty.
sibei scary i dun even dare to walk within 10 meters.

I quickly just turn right and walk around the other shops 1 round.
NOTHING.

Then just left the place.

15 min of my life wasted.
hahaha i had the same reaction before. saw two of them walked towards me, quickly shake my head, said no no and turned to other directions
Old 28-10-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Saw a "For Rent" sign on Dr Cindy / Joyce's door. Did she close shop or shift someplace else?
Old 28-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Saw a "For Rent" sign on Dr Cindy / Joyce's door. Did she close shop or shift someplace else?
Dun think so. She should still be there. Nowadays she mainly does regulars who call and fix appts.

Dun need PM me for her number bcos she has told me not to give her number out anymore. Guess must be bcos receive too many irritating calls..
Old 28-10-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Dun think so. She should still be there. Nowadays she mainly does regulars who call and fix appts.

Dun need PM me for her number bcos she has told me not to give her number out anymore. Guess must be bcos receive too many irritating calls..
I never have the need for any of their numbers to he honest. Was just curious when I saw the sign
Old 31-10-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bludevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went down to take a look last week.
wanted to try other girls so went for a short haired blondie called eve.
otw to the room, was quoted 100 for hj. asked her go fly kite and went to look for linda instead.
Old 31-10-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ThomasGay9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there at 11pm yesterday night, straightaway go up to 4th floor, a ah ma with the aged of 73 approached me, she quoted HJ for $10. I showed her my wallet only left $5. She agreed. Went in the shop and she locked the door. I stripped naked for her to hj. The whole shop was dark which was good. She licked my nipples while stroking my hard dick. I cummed in 15 mins. Gave her $5 tips and she was very happy. She passed me her number and ask me to book her before coming as she's always packed. Will find her again next week.
Old 31-10-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasGay9 View Post
Went there at 11pm yesterday night, straightaway go up to 4th floor, a ah ma with the aged of 73 approached me, she quoted HJ for $10. I showed her my wallet only left $5. She agreed. Went in the shop and she locked the door. I stripped naked for her to hj. The whole shop was dark which was good. She licked my nipples while stroking my hard dick. I cummed in 15 mins. Gave her $5 tips and she was very happy. She passed me her number and ask me to book her before coming as she's always packed. Will find her again next week.
She actually revealed her age to you and quoted you $10 for the deed? At 2300hrs?
Old 31-10-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
went down to take a look last week.
wanted to try other girls so went for a short haired blondie called eve.
otw to the room, was quoted 100 for hj. asked her go fly kite and went to look for linda instead.
She has a great figure though. Looks damn good in shorts. But the chopper quite sharp one
Old 31-10-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong thread
Old 31-10-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
diao1166 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
haha Bro 5 bucks is damn cheap lor can pm the contact number?thanks
Old 02-11-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diao1166 View Post
haha Bro 5 bucks is damn cheap lor can pm the contact number?thanks
That troll got a lot of cock stories - like school kid copy n paste other ppls fr n add fake services n price. Kanna ban laio.
Old 03-11-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19901 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
73 yo, old enuff to be yr granny ... yr brother can stand????

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 03-11-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
73 yo, old enuff to be yr granny ... yr brother can stand????
That was a troll bro, he’s been posting fake FRs all over this Dome. Thankfully mods finally stepped in and banned all his clone accounts.
Old 03-11-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried the lady in the shop opposite the medical hall, name nickel (something like that)?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1