The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
amanda

Old 28-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Cepetface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Hi bro! Sorry for the late FR. Was really busy the past couple of days.

Name: Ms I
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 32B
Ass: 8/10
Pussy: 8/10 always wet
Fingering: 2 fingers... She loves it!
BJ: 9/10
Moan: 8/10 real enough for me
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 good chemistry
Damage: RM1200/2 hours
WIR: Of course!

I managed to make an appt with ms I cause one of the bros couldn't make it. It was really chaotic to arrange as it was really last minute.

Check in at the hotel took really long and she got lost coming up. It was really funny cause we were both really apologetic when we first met. Feels like we have known each other for a while. The air-con wasn't working so we both quickly got out of our clothes and went into the shower.

This was a great shower cause she immediately set the mood by attacking my bro with her great skills. I returned the favour by fingering her and playing with her boobs.

Continued on the bed. This time, the foreplay got more intense and both of us nearly climaxed. Lasted for about 15 mins before she capped me. Did her in missionary, spoon and doggy before I unloaded. Her moaning was real. We were both sweating cause the air-con wasn't working and we just laid there hot and high.

After 15 mins of rest, and a bit cooler, started round two. Same, shiok foreplay. Then started with cowgirl and after 10 mins, she gave a shudder... Hehehe...  Move on to Missionary and doggy again but this time, she was really high (screaming)... Hehehe... Both of us were sweating yet again and this made our bodies more slippery and not to mention, really short of breath cause the room was stuffy... Unloaded again after about half an hour.

Both of us were exhausted. She left first and she kept saying that she really tired. While I took a long shower playing back those happy moments.

Thanks bro SNN for setting up this meeting!
Old 29-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepetface View Post

I managed to make an appt with ms I cause one of the bros couldn't make it. It was really chaotic to arrange as it was really last minute.

Check in at the hotel took really long and she got lost coming up. It was really funny cause we were both really apologetic when we first met. Feels like we have known each other for a while. The air-con wasn't working so we both quickly got out of our clothes and went into the shower.

This was a great shower cause she immediately set the mood by attacking my bro with her great skills. I returned the favour by fingering her and playing with her
Nice one brother; Love the word" 2 fingers she loves it"
Ha ha
Old 29-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wolverine9467 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This was a great shower cause she immediately set the mood by attacking my bro with her great skills. I returned the favour by fingering her and playing with her boobs.

Continued on the bed. This time, the foreplay got more intense and both of us nearly climaxed. Lasted for about 15 mins before she capped me. Did her in missionary, spoon and doggy before I unloaded. Her moaning was real. We were both sweating cause the air-con wasn't working and we just laid there hot and high.

After 15 mins of rest, and a bit cooler, started round two. Same, shiok foreplay. Then started with cowgirl and after 10 mins, she gave a shudder... Hehehe...  Move on to Missionary and doggy again but this time, she was really high (screaming)... Hehehe... Both of us were sweating yet again and this made our bodies more slippery and not to mention, really short of breath cause the room was stuffy... Unloaded again after about half an hour.

Both of us were exhausted. She left first and she kept saying that she really tired. While I took a long shower playing back those happy moments.

Like the feeling of this bro
Old 29-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine9467 View Post
Like the feeling of this bro
Same here...Full of feeling, ha ha
Old 02-07-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

deankoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I'm meeting this Ms. i tomorrow afternoon... wish me luck
Old 02-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deankoh View Post
I'm meeting this Ms. i tomorrow afternoon... wish me luck
Good luck n make sure FR here
Old 03-07-2012, 02:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chunchun90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Everyone,

Did any1 tried ICE before??
Comment please
Old 03-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wolverine9467 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post
Good luck n make sure FR here
Ditto and i would love to be there also as im not near to kl for the time being
Old 03-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunchun90 View Post
Hi Everyone,

Did any1 tried ICE before??
Comment please

There are few FR about Ice...below FYR
http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...87#post7355387
Old 04-07-2012, 03:24 AM
Samster

wagalugong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really sorry about the late late FR

Name : Ms. G, Turkey
Body : 8/10
Face : 7.5/10
Boobs : C Cup, soft n nice
Pussy : wet and clean shave
BBBJ :9/10, best part
CIM : didn't try
FJ : 9/10 lots of position
Anal: she forgot to bring ky she said...
DATY : Yes
Fingering: Yes
GFE : high GFE
Damage : RM900 for 2 hours
WIR: maybe

After got the list from bro sucknehneh,directly booked Ms G.
When she came in to the hotel room,she greet me very politely...then we go chit chat on the bed for a while, she quite a talkative gal.Then my hand slowly start action We had a deep fk,then she take off my clothes and pant,and i take off her clothes and pant,then she started to help me bbbj.Her skill is bringing me to heaven....damn syiok....Then when i want daty her,she said wait a while and she went to clean it for me.After come out from toilet,she gave me a vibration to make her fly high...lol.This is my very first time to use sex toy...lol(quite funny)
After 15mins, she cap me and we start with cowgirl,then missionary.When missionary i bonk her deep deep,she keep ask me bonk her more deeper....then we take our action at sofa,in front of the mirror....First round finished with missionary.Then we go clean up and rest a while for the 2nd round.
2nd round not much thing,same with 1st round.unload,take a bath,then goodbye kiss...

Thanks bro sucknehneh for the arrange,really sorry about the late late late FR.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagalugong View Post

When she came in to the hotel room,she greet me very politely...then we go chit chat on the bed for a while, she quite a talkative gal.Then my hand slowly start action We had a deep fk,then she take off my clothes and pant,and i take off her clothes and pant,then she started to help me bbbj.Her skill is bringing me to heaven....damn syiok....Then when i want daty her,she said wait a while and she went to clean it for me.After come out from toilet,she gave me a vibration to make her fly high...lol.This is my very first time to use sex toy...lol(quite funny)
After 15mins, she cap me and we start with cowgirl,then missionary.When missionary i bonk her deep deep,she keep ask me bonk her more deeper....then we take our action at sofa,in front of the mirror....First round finished with missionary.Then we go clean up and rest a while for the 2nd round.
2nd round not much thing,same with 1st round.unload,take a bath,then goodbye kiss...

Tell her to use her love juice as lubricant . Haha
Old 05-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

tenplayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Quote:

Good one!!! Some bros here even bonk her for 3rd times.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rotipepek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemohicans View Post
This is my very 1st FR here as usually I'm only an observer and enjoy all the FRs written by some brothers here. But since I have a wonderful session with the new lady, Ms. Kimberly, I would like to share my reports here.

Thanks Jerry for the FR.

Here's my FR for Ms. Kimberly

Name: Ms. Kimberly
Race: CKT
Face: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10 curvy
Boobs: 9/10, C cup soft and fair
BBBJ: i give her 10/10
FJ:9/10
Moan: 9/10 great speaker when I fuck her fast
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM1200 + RM800 for 2 session. Booked her for 1 session but top-up another session.
WIR: Yes if got fund but I'll go for Ms. I next
Overall: 9/10

I don't know all those fancy words to describes our lovely session but I thing I wish to share here is that she I worth the $$$ to spent at least once. I'm CKT fans and this gal is a GEM for me.

Our sessions here started with cathbath from top to down, massage you little bro, blowjob(best), she got nice assets, C cup which I keep stare at it and suck non stop. She don't like daty but don't know why she allow me to daty her clean shave pussy and I keep rubbing her clit until very wet.

Very horny lady and will lead you to fuck her, started with missionary where I trust her deep and slow. Every single deep trust she will let go MOAN, keep doing that until she grab me hard(sense like please fuck me hard). Lead her to the dressing table where I do carry fuck in front of the mirror and I did that for few minutes until my legs shaking. She take the lead ride me COWBOY from slow to fast and furious until she came. Such a wonderful experience can see her body jerking a bit. I request for doggy where I pump her super fast non stop for few minutes until I shoot my 2 weeks sperms...She really helps me fully release and can sense like no more sperms in the tank.

Supposedly we clean up in toilet but end up I request her to blow job again which lead us to the bed again. This round I take all the lead from Missionary with both leg Up => Standing Doggy => Fucking on the table => Side position (slow and steady, need to grab some air before hit her hard again) => Doggy again and let her finish me of with COWBOY. She came for 2nd time during the middle of the session but I keep hit her hard. She told me I'm good during 2nd round, which I'm proud with.

Fantastic session for me with this Ms. Kimberly.
Thanks for the arrangement from sucknehneh.

Do not PM me for her contact which I don't have.
Hot hot hot FR... but not my ball game for this month. wah bro, last min you can ask her for 2nd shoot...geng lar
Old 06-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

tenplayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She loves kena bang deep deep... Next trip I bring silicon condom so my DIDI will extend to 6.5inches long. Ha hs
Old 08-07-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Newaisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenplayboy View Post
She loves kena bang deep deep... Next trip I bring silicon condom so my DIDI will extend to 6.5inches long. Ha hs
Lol silicon condom...put delay spray better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1