The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How do you get GFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Guess all the dai got having their Sunday brunch no time to post on sbf lol

Enjoy
what to do

Sunday family day mah
Old 17-05-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Re: How do you get GFE?

hi fellas, not sure if this is the right channel, but was hoping to seek some opinions here.

lets say u have a regular at a particular house, and shes been great service with everything possible thrown in, including the american desert.

so recently there has been some new girls coming into the same house and u decided to try them. have u folks encountered ur regular bad mouthing u to the new girls so that they will avoid u etc?
Old 17-05-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How do you get GFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidlucifer View Post
hi fellas, not sure if this is the right channel, but was hoping to seek some opinions here.

lets say u have a regular at a particular house, and shes been great service with everything possible thrown in, including the american desert.

so recently there has been some new girls coming into the same house and u decided to try them. have u folks encountered ur regular bad mouthing u to the new girls so that they will avoid u etc?
she will inform newbies that you are a bloody raw monster

thats why fish tank shop only can have 1 regular
Old 17-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidlucifer View Post

Well I tend to stick to my regular - women are sensitive beings
Old 17-05-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
she will inform newbies that you are a bloody raw monster

thats why fish tank shop only can have 1 regular
Exactly right advice from dai gor
Old 17-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: How do you get GFE?

Quote:
Well I tend to stick to my regular - women are sensitive beings
got to be faithful to OC and WL as well...fuck them wholeheartedly
Old 17-05-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: How do you get GFE?

Quote:
Exactly right advice from dai gor
me not daigor...me WhoreSlave
Old 17-05-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
me not daigor...me WhoreSlave
Hahaha slave to squirter - if u go try the new exotic engine 新疆美妞from湖南
Old 17-05-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

For me, when u have 2 regulars in a house, make sure you give each equal times per week ie 1 give Mon and Wed ; the other must have Tues and Thurs

Fri and Weekends give CO
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-05-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sian leh bro!
The V engine return China workshop b4 I can book test drive
Now gotta wait at least 3 mths
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-05-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: How do you get GFE?

Quote:
personally I feel is golden shower on my tummy but she said no

colourless odourless just warm feeling on tummy plus her vagina super wet

best situation for American pie

she squirts me fire

PS. will sneak out once oc outstation
Old 17-05-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Good luck have fun
Quote:
personally I feel is golden shower on my tummy but she said no

colourless odourless just warm feeling on tummy plus her vagina super wet

best situation for American pie

she squirts me fire

PS. will sneak out once oc outstation
Old 17-05-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Sian leh bro!
The V engine return China workshop b4 I can book test drive
Now gotta wait at least 3 mths
Sent u contact for W16
Old 18-05-2019, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sent u contact for W16
TQVM bro!
👍🏻
Old 18-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
For me, when u have 2 regulars in a house, make sure you give each equal times per week ie 1 give Mon and Wed ; the other must have Tues and Thurs

Fri and Weekends give CO
😅
You lucky bastard....leading the good life !
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1